The characters from Siren's Lament.
The main character. A young woman who runs a flower shop, and is sort of a wallflower. She has feelings for her friend Shon, which he doesn't seem to reciprocate. She eventually gets tangled in a curse due to her broken heart, which causes her to be half human and half siren.
- Affectionate Nickname: Shon calls her "Lyr." Ian calling her "Fish Bait" eventually becomes this.
- Ambiguously Human: Aside from the effects of the curse making her more like a siren, she is revealed to be the child of a siren and has a connection to The Poseidon that has yet to be explained.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Due to Shon dating Aleah, she refuses to confess her feelings for him.
- Determinator: She doesn't let any setback stop her from trying to find an alternate way of breaking the curse, and later does the same when Shon becomes a siren.
- Dude Magnet: She is involved in a love triangle after all. Shon reciprocates her feelings, and Ian develops feelings for her.
- Girlish Pigtails: She has had these when she was younger.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: She has a tendency for this.
- I Am Not Pretty: She doesn't think too much of her looks, especially in comparison to someone like Aleah.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She wants to find an alternate way to break the curse.
- Nice Girl: Sweet, patient, and selfless, she fits this to a T.
- Oblivious to Love: Remains oblivious to Shon and Ian's feelings for her.
- Relationship Upgrade: With Shon.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She seems overly passive and selfless at first, but as the series goes on, she becomes more assertive and quite the Determinator.
- Team Mom: She takes care of Ian and Shon a lot.
- Tsundere: She's usually sweet, but does get irritated with Ian when he pushes her buttons.
The Siren who cursed Lyra. He tends to be very flirty and acts dumber than he is. He agrees to help Lyra find a way to break the curse.
- Ambiguously Brown: He's darker than Lyra and Shon, but unlike Tua and Pele, his name doesn't reveal any hints of his ethnicity.
- Bishōnen: He's certainly pretty.
- Byronic Hero: He's sarcastic and doesn't express his feelings too well. But he begins to warm up and care more.
- The Charmer: He can be when he wants to.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He rarely misses an opportunity to be shirtless and is quite The Tease, but there's a truly good guy down there.
- Defrosting Ice King: Slowly grows more compassionate as the comic progresses, to the point of refusing to pass the curse onto Aleah when given the chance.
- Embarrassing Nickname: He doesn't know it, but Lyra named him after her old goldfish.
- Hidden Depths: He's much more strategic and people smart than he looks. Tua has pointed this out, and it shows when he's able to provoke Shon into expressing his true feelings about how secretive Lyra's been.
- Mr. Fanservice: He's shirtless often.
- Mystical White Hair: He's dark skinned but somehow has white hair. He had it before he turned siren too.
- The Nicknamer: He quickly comes up with nicknames for almost everyone, Lyra is Fishbait and Shon is Loverboy for instance.
- Trademark Favorite Food: He loves pudding.
- Vague Age: Since we don't know when he turned into a siren, he could be considerably older than he looks.
A friend of Lyra's whom she's had feelings for for a long time. He's incredibly selfless and kind, and is in the dark about sirens.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Kori and Coen.
- Big Damn Kiss: A heartbreaking example. He kisses Lyra when she's in danger of fully turning siren, taking on her curse himself.
- Bishōnen: He's also very pretty.
- Boy Next Door: He's known Lyra for years, due to her being best friends with Kori, and is also very kind.
- Disappeared Dad: He has one, as his father left his family when he was very young, leading him to be mostly in charge at home. And since he's a fatherly figure to his younger siblings, when he turns siren he could be considered as this.
- Family Relationship Switcheroo: He ended up as the responsible "adult" of the family at an early age, which made things even more stressful for his siblings when he left home because of his mother's no longer wanted to see him after their father finally left for good.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Took the siren curse in episode 84 to save Lyra from participating in the Calling.
- Mr. Fanservice: Not to the extent of Ian, but his own shirtless scenes show he has defined abs.
- Nice Guy: He could easily be one of the nicest characters in the series.
- Relationship Upgrade: with Lyra.
- Stepford Smiler: He hides his feelings as much as Lyra does, if not more.
Shon's little sister and close friend to Lyra. Loud and outgoing, she constantly tries to help Lyra break out of her shell and enjoy things.
Shon's girlfriend and the main thing that is keeping Lyra from confessing to Shon. She is incredibly reserved and straightforward but isn't particularly malicious. At least at first.
- Big Bad: As The Poseidon, she is responsible for the siren curse.
- Brutally Honest: Is very blunt, and at one point outright tells Lyra that her outfit doesn't suit her at all in Episode 56.
- Curtains Match The Windows: She has pink eyes and hair.
- The Reveal: She's The Poseidon.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has pink hair.
A siren that Ian knows. He knows many stories and legends and delights in having someone to tell them to. Lyra and Ian go to him to see if he knows how to break their curse.
- Ambiguously Brown: His darker skin and name mean he could be a Pacific Islander.
- Distressed Dude: At one point, he is captured by siren hunters.
- Humanity Ensues: Is now human after passing the curse onto one of the hunters.
- Mr. Exposition: He tells Lyra about all of the lore surrounding sirens and the curse.
- Ship Tease: with Pele.
- Vitriolic Best Friends: Although he annoys Ian constantly, it's obvious they care deeply for each other.
Another siren in the area. Originally distrustful of Lyra, she grows to like her after she promises to find a way to break the curse.
- Ambiguously Brown: She has dark skin, but her nationality has not been confirmed.
- Humanity Ensues: Is chosen by The Poseidon during The Calling.
- The Lost Lenore: She saw Tua be taken by fisherman, and assumes he's been killed, not knowing he's also human now.
- Odd Friendship: Although she didn't like Lyra at first, they eventually become good friends.
A siren seer. He's completely dedicated to the Poseidon and reacts violently to those who attempt to interfere with the Poseidon's designs. He sees sirens as superior to humans and is uninterested in returning to human life.