open/close all folders
Played by: Taran Killam
Played by: Leighton Meester
Played by: Kimrie Lewis
- Amicable Exes: Has a reasonably good, co-parenting relationship with Rory's dad.
Dr. Douglas Fogerty
Played by: Brad Garrett
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Particularly with Will and Miggy, it's clear that Douglas cares a lot about their friendship even if he steadfastly denies it to their face.
Played by: Jake Choi
Played by: Marlow Barkley
- Brief Accent Imitation: Unexplainably slips into a fake British accent during time of stress.
Played by: Tyler Wladis
- Disappeared Dad: In the first season's finale, it's revealed that Graham's musician father abandoned groupie Angie at a bus stop when he found out she was pregnant. She had no contact with him since then.
- The Dog Bites Back: More of an Extreme Doormat in most situations, but just see what happens when you disparage his mom.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Is ridiculed at school for crying while appreciating nature.
- Nice Guy
Played by: Devin Trey Campbell
Played By: Mia Allan
- Missing Mom: The twins' mother unexpectedly passed away at a very young age, leaving the much older Douglas a single father.