This is the character page for all of the Gods who made an appearance through the Visual Novels and Dies Irae Pantheon.
Long before the beginning of the series, an advanced and futuristic civilization proceed to create the Throne, an Ancient Artifact whose power is to spread the wish and desire (named "Law") of any character who reached godhood. Since then, several people were able to use it, be it an altruistic goal (like Tasogare), selfish goal (like Hajun), or in-between. However, There Can Be Only One since the various wishes of the gods often clash with each other, meaning the only way to access the Throne is to kill the current Hadou God.
Unmarked spoilers. Please be careful from now on.
- All Your Powers Combined:
- Ancient Artifact: An ancient device created from an extremely advanced civilization.
- Applied Phlebotinum: It is the Throne which allows the Hadou God occupying it to do anything towards Creation they want.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: Not only does the Throne allow an individual to become a God, the Throne itself had also undergone ascension. Originally it was just a regular if extremely powerful device that allowed for control of the universe. But after Mercurius emanated his law which lead to the birth of endless new universes, timelines and dimensions, the Throne itself changed into something that cannot be described in words that allows for the absolute dominion of all of reality.
- Clarke's Third Law: A tool which appears to be able to magically manipulate reality, but is actually a byproduct from an extremely advanced civilization prior to the series.
- Eldritch Location: The place called the Singularity in which the Throne resides is often described as a blank zone, nothingness or nowhere. It's not a dimension. It is said to be so extreme that it can't be described in any language. The closest it can be called is simply a "place" where concepts does not exist.
- Power Copying: Records all Worlds and their respective Laws used in its presence exist within the Thrones archive, and this enables the current holder to activate and use the recorded Laws. The recorded Laws are:
- Ningenron - Dualism
- Daten Naraku - Fallen Hell
- Tendou Hisouten - Sorrow Heaven
- Eigo-Kaiki - Eternal Recurrence/Omega Ewigkeit
- Rinne Tensei - Land of Twilight
- Dai Yokukai Tengu-Dou - The Great Tengu's Path to the Desire Realm
- Yaoyorozu - Mandala of the Breaking Dawn
- Shurado-Shikoten - The Heavenly Path of the Asura
- Mugen Daiguren Jigoku - Eternal Hell of the Great Crimson Lotus
- Magic from Technology: While appearing as a mystical magic tool which can manipulate reality, it was originally a machine built by the civilisation Mithra belonged to.
All of the Gods
- Abstract Apotheosis: Every God is the personification their respective Law.
- Back from the Dead: In Pantheon, all of the past Gods are revived from the Thrones memory by Kouha.
- Cosmic Entity: Every deity is essentially this. A cosmos in the form of a human that subjugates the surrounding reality to their Craving(Law).
- Deity of Human Origin: Each of the Gods were once humans who through various circumstances created and emanated their own desires on a universal scale, allowing their cravings to be made into natural laws after taking the Throne from its current God.
- De-Power: All of the gods summoned by Kouha at the start of Pantheon are significantly weaker when compared to their original selves. This is due to the way her power works as her understanding of them affects their power, and since they all have such alien and difficult to grasp mindsets, they end up weaker as a result. This can however also work the other way around as she can also end up making them even stronger than they originally where or even bring up normal humans to their level. The sole exception to this seems to be Hajun as his nature causes a constant feedback loop, similar to when he still had the tumor albeit not to as an extreme extent, that causes him to constantly gain power regardless of her input.
- The Force Is Strong with This One: Gods are able to sense souls across all of reality and see them in different color spectra or perceive them differently.
- God: Each and every one of them was the God of their respective era after they claimed the Throne.
- God in Human Form: Each of the Gods are bound to the Throne. As such, if they want to interact with the mortal realm they have to use an external avatar known as a Sensory, and functions as their sense of touch. This avatar is both an extension of the God in question while also being an independent entity at the same time.
- Healing Factor: All Gods have one, allowing them to heal almost all injuries, making it even more difficult to kill one.
- Immortality: Gods will never age and can heal almost any wound. The only way to die for them is to be killed by a stronger God.
- Klingon Promotion: In order to claim the Throne from the previous God, it is necessary to kill them since multiple Hadou Gods cannot coexist. In Pantheon however, Ren notes that it seems that this rule has broken down.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Only another God can kill one.
- Our Gods Are Different: As Hadou Gods, they are literally walking universes.
- Reset Button: The universe is reset when the previous God is killed and a new one takes the Throne, creating their Heaven. The exception to this was when Marie took the Throne from Mercurius without killing him, causing the current world to continue as before, except with Marie's law instead of Mercurius'.
Gods of Shinza
- Voiced by: Mikako Komatsu
The very first Hadou God in the Throne archive. A cynical woman that ruled the universe in a dystopic way, believing herself to be the only true righteousness.
- Advanced Ancient Humans: Her civilization was able to create the Throne, a metaphysical weapon capable of manipulating entire Multiverses as a mere byproduct.
- Anything That Moves: She has pretty flexible standards to what she finds attractive. Pretty much, if it has a Y chromosome, it's fair game. And yes, even Hajun.
- Back from the Dead: Along with the other Hadou Gods, she was revived by the Throne at the start of Pantheon.
- Black and White Insanity: By labelling everyone as "Good" or "Evil", she created one of the most chaotic universes, due to every human being forced to take a side in a Forever War between the two factions.
- Cosmetically Advanced Prequel: Sort of. Her futuristic-looking throne indicates that she hailed from an advanced civilization.
- Evil vs. Evil: Despite the factions during her era being defined by Good and Evil, they where really closer to this trope. The "Good" side was a collection of brutish individuals, driven by hatred and resentment, destroying both the enemy and themselves. The "Evil" side meanwhile where dazzlingly beautiful and prideful individuals who carried out atrocities without a hint of maliciousness in them.
- Forever War: Her era was one constantly wrought by war and bloodshed due to the nature of her law which forced the creation of two distinct sides, one labeled Good and the other Evil.
- Meaningful Name: Her divine name Shinga (真我) can also be translated to "truly I", indicating her delusional self justification.
- Mismatched Eyes: A blue and a red eye, emphasizing her Black and White Insanity.
- Moral Myopia: Her Law, which makes any action and believe she takes as the only "right" thing, making it an objective truth. Her law also enforces this in a larger scale by forcing every living being into one of two sides. It also causes either side to be incapable of understanding and seeing the others point of view, only ever seeing their won side as right regardless of actions taken.
- Multicolored Hair: Red hair coupled with some pink.
- Precursors: Coming from a civilization capable of creating the Throne makes her this.
- Protagonist-Centered Morality: She believes herself to be the ultimate "justice" and the only true virtuous being, believing that she should not and cannot feel any sort of guilt from her actions. Therefore, her Law enables her to decide that any individual that does not agree with her intentions and beliefs will be labeled as "evil" and any objective morality that encompasses herself as the ultimate "right". Thus, her beliefs and actions became the objective "truth", as she embodies the only true righteousness.
- Unmoving Plaid: The numerous circuits on her clothes and skin.
The Second Heaven and the obsessive man that killed Mithra, believing that in order to overcome evil, one must become an even greater evil. Believing the good side to be the inferior side, where he needed to become an evil that surpassed all other evil, he revered himself as the "greatest evil", ruling over all other evils. He enacted a genocide on the First Heaven, slaughtering literally every living being personally.
His followers are the Seven Demon Lords with their household and Vahman Yasht.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: He is the Second Hadou God, and is a Sharp-Dressed Man to boot.
- Beyond the Impossible: Upon revival he ended up in quite the argument with Hajun pretty quickly and actually managed to wound him before Ren intervened. The fact that he managed this was seem as an outright impossibility by those watching.
- Expy: Towards the Abrahamic God YHWH.
- Final Solution: To end Mithra's law of eternal conflict of Good versus Evil, he killed every human being in the universe.
- Genocide from the Inside: While originally an ally of Mithra and "Good" faction, he defected to the "Evil" faction. He later wiped out both sides completely.
- God of Evil: His main defining trait as a Hadou God.
- Kill All Humans: Literally.
- Necessarily Evil: He views himself as the greatest evil that will slay all evils."You say I'm not 'Good'?! Then I'll accept it, witness me as the Evil that feasts upon Evil!"
- No Name Given: The only Hadou God whose true name is unknown, only known by his divine name, Muzan.
- Not So Different: He very reluctantly admits that he might not be all that dissimilar to Hajun.
- Smite Evil: His Law forces all individuals to bear sin within their hearts, but erases the concept of evil from his universe. While erasing evil, it does not erase the evil actions, which are constantly punished by more "evil" actions in order to reach good.
- The Unfettered: How he managed to beat Mithra: By killing everyone, her Law wouldn't work anymore.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist / Not-So-Well-Intentioned Extremist: Zig-zagged. While he did stop Mithra's Forever War, he did so by killing everyone, and his world was as chaotic as hers, due to his Law.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Purple.
- Voiced by: Kazuyuki Okitsu
Third Holder of the Throne.
A genius scientist that was described as "too pure", going far enough to say he was a man that "looked exactly like God would". Being an arrogant man that lived only for perfections, not accepting any imperfections, he continually strived to help the world getting rid of all sin.
His followers are the Grigori, the Great Sinners and Shamash.
- Butterfly of Doom: His plan of becoming God by traveling to the beginning of the world succeded in the end but his messing with causality led to a paradox which became Mercurius in the end, who ended up killing him.
- Continuity Nod: Satanael was the main antagonist of the first novel in the Shinza series, Paradise Lost.
- Death from Above: Can summon a meteor rain.
- The Evils of Free Will: Free will is a sin and therefore erased in Satanael's world as it is a cause of contradictions, which creates suffering.
- Expy: Towards Archangel Lucifer.
- Getting Smilies Painted on Your Soul: His Law creates the perfect world but at the cost of free will and ambitions.
- Hollywood Acid: Can summon "acid" that completely distorts the atmosphere on a planetary scale.
- God of Order: While his desire is the removal of sin, in practice it manifests in effectively turning the entire world into a sort of computer with no free will where everything is neat and ordered.
- Magical Incantation: Has one for his law:Alpha, Omega, Ely ,Elohe, Elohim, Zabanot, Elion, Sady.
Thou, I order thee to become my ligthning and witness the falling Satan from Heaven.
Thou will be the one to grant us, under thy feet, the power to subjugate all enemies.
Thus, no matter what, nothing will ever bring me harm.
Oh, Gloria. Open the Gate of eternity!
Who is the king of eternity? It is God all mighty. God is the glorious King.
- Mary Suetopia: His Law creates a perfect peacefull world, at the slight cost of all free will.
- Our Gods Are Different: As a Hadou God, he is literally a walking universe.
- Power Level: Has an Taikyoku Value of 80, making him weaker than Mercurius, Reinhard and Marie.
- Playing with Fire: Can summon the fires of Armageddon which burn until the opponent is reduced to nothing, even their souls being destroyed.
- Pride: Believes himself to surpasses God, which became very ironic after he became God himself.
- Perfection Is Impossible: Wishing for a world without sin, his Law transformed the universe in a "perfect" way. As a consequence all creation was without sin, but due to this, no individual would have their own free will. Essentially living as mindless puppets that cannot have any sort of imperfection.
- Purity Personified: Thanks to his purity he has one of the most stable worlds. As he possesses no Apoptosis due to having no self destructive urges and having erased ambition from mankind it was nearly impossible to have someone replace him. In the end he was only defeated due to Mercurius' paradoxical nature and origin.
- Ret Gone: Can summon a wind which erases its target from the dimensional plane by ripping a hole in space and time.
- Seers: Can freely view the future, past and present, even before becoming a God.
- The Swarm: Can summon gigantic swarms of locusts.
- Taken for Granite: Using his Law, he can turn people into pillars of salt.
- Totalitarian Utilitarian: He went so far as to erase ambition from the souls of the world, as they would disturb the needs of the many.
- Utopia: His entire life Satanael strived to create this and succeeded in way. While he viewed ot as an utopia it still had flaws from others viewpoints.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: Opposes the chaotic and depressing world of the second heaven and uses any method to change it.
- Unblockable Attack: Can summon an energyblast that grows stronger until it overhelms the target.
- Weather Manipulation: Can manipulate weather by summoning a giant acid cloud in order to distort the atmosphere.
The fourth holder of the Throne, a God who has lived through countless years and timelines. He is obsessed with Marie and finding the unknown, and will not be satisfied with death until he finds it in Marie's arms or at the hands of a factor beyond his ken. At the end of his reign he gave the Throne to Marie and became one of her guardians in her route in Dies Irae. It's revealed in its sequel Kajiri Kamui Kagura he died along with Reinhard when Marie was killed by Hajun, ending her Law.
His followers is a group known as Gomorrah.
For info on him during Dies Irae, see here.
- Accidental Discovery: Invented timelines and the multiverse by trying to connect it with his paradoxical nature. This also transformed the Throne from a machine that rules over the single universe to a metaphysical device that rules over the multiverse.
- Death Seeker: He originally was a human with an insane desire for knowledge that lead to him emanating a world where he knows everything. This foreknowledge of all existence causes him to become suicidal and orchestrate the entire story of the prequel Dies Irae in order to die from Marie's touch. In the end he ended up losing the throne to Marie without dying and managed to create two more Hadou Gods during the process, one of them being Ren, the other being Reinhard.
- Irony: He wanted to die by Marie's touch but ended up as her Throne Guardian instead.
- I Have Many Names: Karl Ernst Krafft, Alessandro Cagliostro, Hermes Trismegistus, Count of St. Germain, Michel de Nostredame, Paracelsus, Johann Georg Faust, Christian Rosenkreuz, Albertus Magnus and many others.
- Magical Incantation: Has one for activating his Law:Arte of divinity, extolled genius, alien diction: mankinds bane, the hearts lament.
A bond from fortune wrought, its core in tragedy tested, chiseled to perfection.
Fortune, O mistress ever so fickle: you claim for your own all that was once given.
Blind is Fortune, yet blind, too, are those that seek refuge in her light.
Reasons shackles bind you not: quench, at times, your thirst with follys pearls.
Revel and drink and frolic in life, for Hades holds no circus for the fallen!
Vive Memor Mortis Acta Est Fabula!
- Miraculous Malfunction: Was created from a paradox of third heavens time travel through errors in causality
- Our Giants Are Bigger: Can summon a Kamunagra, a giant being representing the Law of the God. His Kamunagra appears as a snake, representing his complete control over the "beginning and the end".
- Paradox Person: Became a God in the moment of his death so that he could become a god afterwards.
- Power Level: Has an Taikyoku Value of 90, making him equal with Reinhard and Marie.
- Save Scumming: His Law, "Vive Memor Mortis - Acta Est Fabula"note , born form the wish: To experience the unknown, dying in the arms of Marie. Absolutely any other end than that, is unacceptable. It returns Time to his very beginning, every time Mercurius is on the brink of death and is not satisfied with the end. Allowing him to rewrite the timeline every time, albeit the butterfly effect that his changes produce is out of his control. This is how he's able to hit the Reset Button against Hajun in the outcome that leads to Rea's route in Dies Irae, though his gambit fails in the outcome leading to Kajiri Kamui Kagura.
- Star Power: Several of his attacks are throwing thousands of stars at his opponents.
- Shout-Out: The name of his Law is a reference to the final words of the Roman emperor Augustus.
- Time Abyss: Even by Shinza God standards, he is absurdly old due to the constantly repeating timelines during his rule.
- Timey-Wimey Ball: Because of his Law and general Existence, his entire era can be described as one.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: His attacks are summarized with throwing thousands of stars on his opponents, causing world destroying paradoxes and crushing entire universes into a singularity.
Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich
The Apoptosis of Mercurius, who ascended as Hadou God together with Ren. He became one of the three guardians of the Fifth Heaven, Tasogare aka Marie, when he was defeated by Ren in her route in Dies Irae. It's revealed in its sequel Kajiri Kamui Kagura he died along with Mercurius when Marie was killed by Hajun, ending her Law.
His followers are comprised of members from the Longinus Dreizehn Orden.
For info on him during Dies Irae, see here.
- All-Loving Hero: Loves everything in existence.
- Abstract Apotheosis: On top of being the personification of his Law as with the other Gods, he is also the Apoptosis of Mercurius, the embodiment of his wish for death.
- Always Accurate Attack: His Spear, Longinuslanze Testament, never misses his target.
- Blue and Orange Morality: To him, love is destruction.
- Forever War: His Law enforces this, causing everything to constantly cause destruction but always being repaired from the damage.
- Magical Incantation: Has one for his Law:Day of wrath and doom Impending,
David's words with Sibyl's blending, Heaven and Earth in ashes ending.
Oh what fear man's bosom rendeth, when from heaven the Judge descendeth,
on whose sentence all dependeth.
Wondrous sound the trumpet flingeth, through earth's sepulchers it ringeth,
All before the Throne in bringeth.
From the dust of earth returning: man for judgement must prepare him.
Spare O God, in mercy spare him.
Lord all-pitying, Jesus blest, Grant them thine eternal rest. Amen
Du-sollst - Dies irae!
- Power Level: Has an Taikyoku Value of 90, making him equal with Mercurius and Marie.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: His weapon, the lance of Longinus, can only be wielded by him, as it only works for the most charismatic being in the world.
- Our Giants Are Bigger: Can summon a Kamunagra, a giant being representing the Law of the God. His Kamunagra takes the form of a giant golden beast, representing his role as ruler and destroyer.
- Shout-Out: The name of his Law is a reference towards the latin Hymn Dies Irae, which describes the day of judgment from the bible.
- Super Empowering: Just like Ren, he has also a Legion. But while his Legion has more Soldiers, they are weaker than Ren's few Legion Gods.
- Unblockable Attack: His Holy Relic, besides being an 'Always Accurate Attack' it always destroys the target.
Fifth Holder of the Throne. Marie was the love interest of Ren Fujii (later known as Yato in Kajiri Kamui Kagura) and was able to unite the other Hadou Gods under her rule, with her Law allowing them to coexist. However, thousands of years later, an insane monk who would be known as Hajun proceeded to kill her, effectively ending her Law and taking over during the events of Kajiri Kamui Kagura.
Her followers are the various reincarnations of the Longinus Dreizehn Orden members.
For info on her during Dies Irae, see here.
- All-Loving Heroine
- Cursed with Awesome: Has the curse of the Guillotine which kills anything that touches her. The only two capable to withstand it are Ren, who is immune to the curse and Hajun, who is too strong to be affected.
- God of Good: Her Law enables everyone to attain their happiness.
- Gone Horribly Right: Her Law enabled everyone to get their wishes granted, including an Omnicidal Maniac.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Her Law, created from the desire "I want to love and embrace all". Through her Law, Hadou Gods are able to coexist, rather than battle each other forever. It also has the effect of causing people to reincarnate, so even if they havent found happiness in life, they can find it in the next one.
- Magical Incantation: Has one for activating her Law:Touching with my hands will behead anyone. Thus, I can neither love nor be loved.
Oh, just how sinfil I must be, to be deserving of such punishment.
That is why I wish for it. The hope that lies at the end of the afterlife.
Because, it must be the light that shines upon everyone far and wide.
Let us watch over the birth of every new life for all EternityBecause I will hold everyone in my embrace.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!!: Her Law, which embraces all creation and grants everyone's wish was the reason Hajun became such a threat, since his wish was to be alone taken Up to Eleven.
- Power Level: Has an Taikyoku Value of 90, making her equal with Reinhard and Mercurius.
- Reincarnation: Her Law enables this, allowing any being to reach happiness in his next life if he has not attained it.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?: Created a world where everyone gets their wishes granted, even being with malicious intents like Hajun.
An artificial lifeform created by Mercurius to facilitate the growth of Marie as a God. Ren was the love interest of Marie and after defeating Reinhard in her route he became one of her guardians until Marie was killed by Hajun. During the latter's reign, he survived as Tenma Yato, opposing his emanation for 8000 years until the Eastern Expedition killed him as a part of his plan to defeat Hajun.
His followers are comprised of the Yatsukahagi and the Eastern Expedition.
- Always Someone Better: The second strongest God to have ever existed. Right after Hajun.
- Alternate Self: During the Sixth Heavens rule, he was the leader of the demonic Yatsukahagi, known as Tenma Yato.
- Magical Incantation: Has one for activating his Law:Vast is the sea, its waves reaching horizons far and wide;
eternal is the radiance of its azure womb.
And so let us ride this moment and dash forth, swift as light, quick as a star eternal.
Hear my plea, and grant this one wish:
the world longs for an era of peace; days that know not strife.
In a world where only peace is lord, and men join hands in liberty
Allow me to sing but this,
Halt, O time, for thou art fair beyond measure.
I wish upon your unending star guide me to heights unknown!
Res Novae - Also Sprach Zarathustra
- Power Level: Has an Taikyoku Value of 100, making him vastly stronger than Mercurius, Reinhard and Marie and almost any other God to have ever existed. He is only second to Hajun, who has literally a Taikyoku value of infinity.
- Quality over Quantity: He is the second strongest God to have ever existed but has only eight souls in comparison to other Gods in the past who had all at least thousands of souls.
- Time Stands Still: His main Power "Res Novae - Also Sprach Zarathustra", the manifestation of Rens Law, I want to enjoy this moment forever known as "The Eternal Lotus Moment". After activation, time, in all levels of existence, are completely frozen, even in areas where time in all its forms does not exist (such as the Throne). This puts a complete stop to everything in existence, weather it is a simple action, manipulation of reality, or so on except Ren should allow it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
His followers are the cultists Sansara Vartin, led by Sahasrara and Suvaha.
- Almighty Idiot: As a Hadou God, he is virtually omniscient, but because of being extremely self-centered, he can't perceive anyone but him. That's the sole reason the Tenma are still alive.
- All Your Powers Combined: Can use the Laws of all previous Hadou Gods via the Thrones archive. Albeit his copies are weaker than the originals as they conflict with his Law.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: All three of his eyes.
- Destroyer Deity: A Hadou God which Law constantly seeks to destroy everything that isn't him.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Should Tenma Yato ever stop resisting his Law he will destroy everything which is not him. The moment Yato and his Legion died, he completed his Law over the world causing this. All living beings, regardless of their scale and family relation, began to kill each other. From human, to animals and even insects. A world filled with slaughter and exclusion. Furthermore, since soul itself cant exist in Tengu Dou, death is absolutely irreversible, without chance of reincarnation. Because of omnipresent wilderness new life cant be produced and the progress of civilization is stopped, with universe itself shrinking down, it reduced the very possibility that new souls can be born. It was described as World that would put itself to shame, filled with billions of Śṛgālas (terminals of Hajuns power, AKA mooks) and tens of thousands of pseudo-Gudou Gods massacring creation and themselves]]
- Enigmatic Empowering Entity: He of all people is this towards the Eastern Expedition, as he likes Trash that cleans other Trash. He also has one for himself, in the form of his Tumor, causing his already high power to constantly grow stronger.
- It's All About Me: His entire being revolves around him.
- God of Evil: Definetely one.
- Hates Everyone Equally: He hates everything sans himself and therefore wants to erase everything.
- Jerkass God: Wanting to erase anything which is not himself makes him one.
- Kill Em All: Manji Mandara - Muryou Taisuu: The manifestation of Hajuns Law, being of a mixture of both Gudou and Hadou; "In spite of everything, I want to be alone", and "Everything else dies, leave only myself". While its function is simple when compared to the Laws of the other Hadou Gods, it is by far the most deadly. If it were ever activated, all of existence would be annihilated aside from Hajun himself, allowing him to be left alone for all of eternity.
- Magical Incantation: Has one for activating his Law:Om
Abokya Beiroshano Makabodara Mani Handoma Jinbara Harabaritaya Un.
Naumaku Sanmanda Bodanan Abila Unken Sowaka!
Tenchi Genmyo, Shinbe Hen Tsurikiji:
Manji Mandala Muryou Taisuu!
- Mood-Swinger: Prone of swinging wildly between maddened non-stop rambling and a cold and frightening calm.
- Obliviously Evil: He just wants to be alone and wants to erase everything else in existence to make sure, not giving a dam about other people, as he is to self absorbed to even care.
- Omnicidal Maniac: He wants to be forever alone and therefore tries to destroy the world for that.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Referred to by his divine name Hajun by literally every character, and the fanbase.
- Power Level: His Taikyoku value is scalled as infinity and constantly increasing. This is caused by combination his extremely strong ego, his very powerful soul and the presence of the tumor, as it constantly bothers Hajun through his presence and therefore angering him and increasing his powers as Hajun is unable to locate the tumor.
- Readings Are Off the Scale: While other Hadou Gods have a Taikyoku Value between 70 and 100, he has infinity and it is constantly rising due to his odd nature.
- The Sociopath: Counts as one as he is literally unable to see something other than himself.
- There's No Kill Like Overkill: His Metsujin Messo can kill a Hadou God in a single blow.
- Third Eye: He posseses one, allowing to view the whole world at once. It is still useless for him as he is so self centered that he almost fail to notice anything besides him.
The Tumor inside of Hajun and the source of Hajuns ever rising power. Being originally the twin brother of Hajun, he would attached himself to Hajun as "The Tumor", living as a separate entity apart of Hajun. After releasing the Tumor from Hajuns body and defeating him once and for all, Rindou and Habaki decided use him to spread their own law to fill vacancy of the Throne. Using the desire We dont want give birth to barren things, Sun that illuminates everything, born from union of Izanagi and Izanami, respecting diverse values of people and giving them choice in the afterlife. As of Pantheon, Amaterasu now appears as a young call called Hirume, who Habaki and Rindou treat as their daughter.
- All Your Powers Combined: Can use the Throne archieve to use all Laws of the past Hadou Gods as long they don't contradict her own Law (only law contradicting hers Hajun's Manji Mandara - Muryou Taisuu).
- Cute Bruiser: Said to be a fighter, using kenpo-like martial arts.
- Enigmatic Empowering Entity: Continuously rises Hajuns Power by absorbing the power of the Throne.
- Gender Bender: He has turned into a she in Pantheon.
- Heaven: Using the combined Laws of the old Gods, Amaterasu created several afterlives, using the positive aspects of the Laws, where people would decide where to be sent after death, with Madara acting as jugdein difficult cases.
- Me's a Crowd: She is a being made up from Rindou and Habaki.
- Magical Incantation: Has the same one as Hajun for activating her own Law:Om
Abokya Beiroshano Makabodara Mani Handoma Jinbara Harabaritaya Un.
Naumaku Sanmanda Bodanan Abila Unken Sowaka!
Tenchi Genmyo, Shinbe Hen Tsurikiji:
Shoko Mandala - Yaoyorozu!
- Super Empowering: Her existence causes Hajuns power to continuously rise.
- Verbal Tic: Ends a lot of her sentences with "ja" (じゃ).
- World-Healing Wave: The manifestation of Amaterasu's law, born from the desire "to heal all creation" this ability grants the ability to heal all creation without fail. Even being strong enough to completely counter Hajun's law.