Back to Shinnen New Year.
- You have all been selected to share our divine light, the League of Extraordinary Daath.
Voiced by: Leah Clark (EN), Yuka Nishigaki (JP)
The main antagonist of Shinnen:New Year. As the envoy of Da'ath, he is presume to be the same one that Canon!Shu fought so many years in the past. He is also the offspring of Sharon Rivers and Jeremiah Grand.
- Adaptational Villainy: Being more active, he has his own legion of doom in getting back at Canon!Shu and the heroes/villains.
- Big Bad: Is serve to be this in the story.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Shares his position with Kriemhild.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Boy does he have one like Tsumugi.
- Humanoid Abomination: Being the envoy of Da'ath, who knew he's the son of the Paradais duo.
- Official Couple: With Kriemhild.
Eon the Microraptor
Voiced by: Andy Serkis
Voiced by: Christine Marie Cabanos (EN), Aoi Yuuki (JP)
The Witch of Salvation who is Madoka's Witch counterpart and Yuu's lover.
Voiced by: Laura Post (EN), Romi Park (JP)
The main antagonist of Kill la Kill and CEO of Revocs Corporation. As the mother of Satsuki and Ryuko, she opposes them in attempting to have the Life Fibers engulfing the Earth by clothing.
- Abusive Mom: Back when he treated her daughters.
- Dark Chick
- Expy: Her role is like Gamera in YuYuGiDigiMoon's Dawn of Chaos.
- One-Winged Angel: Has her Shinra Koketsu alongside its second form in Chapter 19. Chapter 25 takes it further to a Bishōnen Line to become Shinra Koketsu Kisaragi.
- The Sociopath
- The Smurfette Principle: The only one of the group who is female.
Voiced by: Todd Haberkorn (EN), Takehito Koyasu (JP)
A major antagonist in the Fairy Dance arc of SAO. He's a greedy man who kidnapped 300 players (Asuna included as an attempt to make her his wife) in controlling their minds for dominance.
- Dragged Off to Hell: After defeated by Skuld, the Valkyrie sends chains in dragging him to Lady Hel for his soul to be tortured for eternity in Ch. 28.
- Evil Genius: Serves to be one of the group.
- Expy: He serves one to be like Professor Frank (Yugioh 5Ds) in YuYuGiDigiMoon's Dawn of Chaos, only with his cruelty pronounce.
- Game Master: Formerly in ALO.
- Hate Sink: Yes, Sugou hasn't change a bit to the point the authors refer him as a sick bastard.
- One-Winged Angel: He becomes a demonic gargoyle in Chapter 25.
- Smug Snake
- The Sociopath
- The Starscream: In Chapter 25, he desires to overthrow Yuu in ruling the organization for himself and Asuna.
- Villainous Breakdown: Showing full blown of this in Ch. 28 when Skuld becomes a Dai-Valkyrie to turn the tide. This ends in a ranting and fearful mess as Skuld sends him to Lady Hel's realm to be punish.
Voiced by: Alex Organ (EN), Takahiro Sakurai (JP)
The main antagonist of Psycho Pass in the first season. An anarchist that desires to have chaos in society and opposes the Sibyl System.
- Arch-Enemy: To Akane Tsunemori.
- Cultured Badass
- Expy: His position is Arago in YuYuGiDigiMoon's Dawn of Chaos.
- One-Winged Angel: Averted in Chapter 23, where he simply absorbs the Toonami villains and harness their powers.
- The Sociopath
- Villainous Breakdown: Averted for sure before his death.
- Wicked Cultured
Voiced by: Michael Adamthwaite (EN), Toru Furuya (JP)
The main antagonist of Gundam 00 and leader of the rogue Innovades.
- Artificial Human: The only one of the group who is one.
- A God Am I: Sees himself as one in ruling humanity.
- Expy: His position is Valmarmon in YuYuGiDigiMoon's Dawn of Chaos.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: In meta, Ribbons is the only member who is a 2000s anime villain (Granted, SAO's light novel was released in 2009, but is made prominent in the 2010s). The only one who battles by piloting a Gundam.
- One-Winged Angel: His Gundam absorbs his cohorts' remnants to become Reborns Gundam Origin Mode in Chapter 22.
Shuichiro Keido/The White Magician
Voiced by: Charlie Campbell (EN), Kazuhiko Inoue (JP)
Leader of the Anti-Bodies and GHQ in general.
- The Dragon / Dragon-in-Chief: Besides the Da'ath Heavenly Kings, he's the only one being sole active in helping the Da'ath duo's goals. He's also the true leader of the Da'ath Heavenly Kings and the trope is made literate.
- Evil Counterpart: Once again to Kurosu.
- One-Winged Angel: Chapter 25 shows him become an albino Magician Type 0.
- Took a Level in Badass: He becomes stronger to fend off Pluto and Charon on his own in Chapter 25.
Voiced by: Joel McDonald (EN), Kouki Uchiyama (JP)
Makoto Waltz Segai
Voiced by: John Swasey (EN), Nobutoshi Canna (JP)
- Faux Affably Evil: Just like his original self.
- The Sociopath: Again, his personality remains similar like his canon counterpart.
Voiced by: Kyle Phillips (EN), Naoya Nosaka (JP)
- Token Good Teammate: The only one of the four who's sane to begin with.
Voiced by: Troy Baker
The infamous trickster Norse god. In Chapter 19, he is facing his Marvel version alongside Thor (MCU).
Voiced by: Corey Burton (Base), Michael McConnohie (Burning Fafnir)
Voiced by: Troy Baker
Voiced by: John DiMaggio
Mist (Original Character)note
- Me and the Erinyes look forward to hunting Brunhilde and her damn Valkyrie Maidens. We will humble them first!
Voiced by: Kari Wahlgren (EN), Ryoka Yuzuki (JP)
Leader of the Erinyes. In Chapter 19, she teams up with Ragyo and Nui to fight Brunhilde and the Honnouji Sisters by having her custom-made kamui called Erinketsu.
Geirskogul (Original Character)note
- This is the honeymoon nightfall, I want to experience it for the first time in existence.
Voiced by: Annie Wood (EN), Sanae Kobayashi (JP)
A dark clone of Skogul made by Stolas' magic. In Chapter 18, she kidnaps Ford and is about to have her way on him till Skogul arrives to fight her in a duel.
- Adaptational Villainy: It is mentioned that her YYGDM-01 self is played tragically to find a purpose as a complete being. Here, her Corner self is more selfish to the point she attempts to have Ford by herself.
- Antimatter: Her main power to counter Skogul's space/time.
- Color Contrast: Comparing to Skogul's appearance: hair (Skogul - yellow, Geirskogul - blue), armor (Skogul - emerald, Geirskogul - peridot), skin (Skogul - bronze, Geirskogul - light purple), back cape (Skogul - white, Geirskogul - black).
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: Taken seriously as Geirskogul attempts to force herself on Ford.
- Expy: Her appearance feels similar to a Night Elf and Dark Valkyrie Diana. Her created by Stolas is a tribute to Castlevania: Chronicles of Sorrow where Stolas enemies can summon Erinyes (as Valkyrie palette-swapped mooks) in battle (and how the author inspires the Erinyes).
- The Rival: To Skogul.
- Yandere: An extent that she'll do anything to get her man. See this line in Chapter 21.Geirskogul: I hate to admit, youre pretty vigorous in protecting my mate. But I never cease surrendering. Why do I remain empty unlike you? Mist created me for the purpose to serve as a warrior of darkness, and for me to become a complete being like you. To do that, I needed that man, I LOVE HIM!
Durathror of the Winter
Rota (Original Character)note
- Hi Skully, wanna play with me?
Voiced by: Lindsay Seidel (EN), Noriko Shitaya (JP)
A sadistic girl who likes to kill her victims within her Dainsleif blade. She and Oberon began fighting Skuld's group in Chapter 19.
- Ax-Crazy: Rivaling Skuld to an extent.
- Expy: The author inspires her from Kyoko.
- Necromancer: She has that ability to summoned flayed zombies.
- The Rival: To Rota.
- Serial Killer: She likes to kill lots of people.
Dainn of the Autumn
Reginleif (Original Character)note
- You knew better, but theres one thing we still have in common! The paucity of love interests, and I wish I want to have one by the time it is over!
Voiced by: Ashley Johnson, Hiroe Oka (JP)
Formerly a friend of Sigrun, she has become an enemy that they fight in Central Park.
- Adaptational Villainy: It is mentioned that her YYGDM-01 self is sympathetic and controlled by Mist. Here, she's willingly to be an Erinye on her free will.
- Evil Former Friend: She's this to Sigrun after becoming evil.
- Playing with Fire: Has the power of droughts.
- The Rival: To Sigrun.
- We Used to Be Friends: Back in the past with Sigrun until Reginleif wants to become an Erinye just to be popular.
Duneyrr of the Summer
Geiravor (Original Character)note
- Your time is up. This headquarters will be ours to take!
Voiced by: Nina Fehren, Aya Hisakawa (JP)
A clone of Gondul. In Chapter 18, she leads GHQ/Da'ath to assault the UN Headquarters.
- Expy: Inspired from Excella Gionne, quite obvious that Gondul cosplays as Sheva for Resident Evil 5 tributes.
- The Rival: To Gondul.
Dvalinn of the Spring
Evil Norse Gods
Voiced by: Cree Summer
Voiced by: Isaac C Singleton Jr
Voiced by: Michelle Pfeiffer
Other Evil Gods
Voiced by: Carl Lumbly
Voiced by: Lloyd Sherr
Minions of Set (Samurai Jack)
Voiced by: Josh Grelle (EN), Kosuke Toriumi (JP)
Voiced by: Stephanie Young (EN), Masako Katsuki (JP)
Voiced by: J Michael Tatum (EN), Hiroki Takahashi (JP)
Voiced by: Chris Sabat (EN), Hidekatsu Shibata (JP)
Voiced by: Jerry Jewell
Super Naturon Shenron
Voiced by: Christopher Bevins (EN), Shin Aomori (JP)
Voiced by: Brad Jackson (EN), Chafurin (JP)
Voiced by: Chris Cason
Voiced by: Laura Bailey (EN), Masako Katsuki (JP)
Voiced by: Eddie Deezen
The malefic duelist that leads the Da'ath Knights. Apparently, its not the real Paradox seen in the movie and its more in take of the Abridged version.
Voiced by: Ben Diskin (EN), Ohsaka Ryota (JP)
Voiced by: Ben Diskin (EN), Ohsaka Ryota (JP)
Voiced by: Johnny Yong Bosch (EN), Hanae Natsuki (JP)
Princess Snow Kaguya
Voiced by: Stephanie Sheh (EN), Yukari Tamura (JP)
The grand couturier of Revocs. She is shown to be cheerful and loves to taunt her opponents in battle. Somehow, Nui has a crush on Yuu much to Kriemhild's jealousy. The Yang of the assassins. In Chapter 19, she mentions to Ryuko's group of losing her virginity with Yuu (and Kriemhild) to gross them out.
- Betty and Veronica: With Kriemhild to Yuu.
- Cute and Psycho
- The Dragon: To Ragyo.
- Humanoid Abomination: Just like Yuu and Kriemhild, Nui is made out of Life Fibers completely.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to blue's Death Gun.
- Troll: Big time.
Voiced by: Ben Diskin (EN), Soichiro Hoshi (JP)
The arc antagonist of the Phantom Bullet arc in SAO. This one is an android made by GHQ with all the abilities and weaponry enhanced. The Yin of the assassins.
Voiced by: Scott McNeil (EN), Keiji Fujiwara (JP)
Voiced by: Jillian Michaels (EN), Mitsuki Saiga (JP)
Voiced by: Brenna O'Brien (EN), Miyuki Kawasho (JP)
Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura (JP)
Voiced by: Wataru Hatano (JP)
Voiced by: Fumihiko Tachiki (JP)
Voiced by: Josh Brolin
Voiced by: James Spader
Voiced by: Kana Hanazawa (JP)
Voiced by: Ryohei Kimura (JP)
Voiced by: Jim Byrnes
Voiced by: Brian Drummond
Voiced by: Paul Dobson
Voiced by: Doug Erholtz (EN), Koji Yusa (JP)
Illfang the Kobold Lord
The Skull Reaper
- Adaptational Badass: His size has become Kaijuu scale and can fend off powerful beings such as the Beast Tamers and Legendary Warriors.
The Kaijuus seen in the movie.
Japanese Folklore monsters that are release at the beginning of Chapter 12.
Ichibu no Shukaku
Nibi no Nekomata
Sanbi no Same
Yonbi no Basan
Gobi no Akita
Rokubi no Raijuu
Shichibi no Komouri
Yamato no Orochi
Kyuubi no Youko
Voiced by: Ned Beatty
The Joker (Nolan)
Voiced by: Troy Baker
Voiced by: Toby Kebbell
Voiced by: Scottie Ray (EN), Koji Ishi (JP)
The Gorgonmon Trio
Medusamon voiced by: Catherine Cavadini
Euryalemon voiced by: Tara Strong
Sthenomon voiced by: Elizabeth Daily
VenomMillenniummon & CarnageMillenniummon
VenomMillenniummon voiced by:
CarnageMillenniummon voiced by:
Voiced by: Johnny Yong Bosch (EN), Mamoru Miyano (JP)
Voiced by: Brina Palencia (EN), Maaya Sakamoto (JP)
Voiced by: Charlie Campbell (EN), Katsumi Chou (JP)
Dangerous hybrid dinosaurs that are mass produced by Da'ath as powerful elite forces.
- The Bus Came Back: Chapter 19 features the same I. rex from Jurassic World alongside her sister being used by Ragyo.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Has some aspects of dragons.
- The Dreaded: If you think facing one hybrid is enough.
- Light Is Not Good: They have white scales.
- Living Weapon: GHQ/Da'ath intentionally shape them to be dangerous monsters.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: They have red irises.
Yuu Amano & Damemon/Armamon
Makishimas Raptor Pack (Hirohide Nanba, Takaomi Sudou, Ritsu Takarada, Miyabi Herikawa)
Harune Kanzaki (OC)
Voiced by: Julie Ann Taylor
Only appear in the opening scene of Chapter 18 that she helped the Tennouzu classmates to safety. Then she is immediately reveal to be a spy and has Nanba's pack to go after them.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Beneath her sweet façade as a flower clerk, shes an agent of Daath.
- Canon Immigrant: From GuiltyKingOumaShus fanfic.
Arisa Kuhouin (Canon)
Voiced by: Caitlin Glass (EN), Aya Endo (JP)
Appear in Chapter 25. The canon version of Arisa that sided with Daath due to her obsession with Canon!Gai. She is also the true identity of one of the Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragons (named Azrael).
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Unlike her Lost Kingdoms self, considering her past actions.
- Enemy Mine: Decides to side with the heroes/villains during the final battle.
- FaceHeel Turn: Still sided with Daath in this crossover.
Kenji Kido (Canon)
Voiced by: Greg Ayres (EN), Nobuhiko Okamoto (JP)
Appear in Chapter 25. The canon version of the mass murderer, his conscious survives thanks to Daath and is place inside a custom Endlave called the Wolf. After Daryl is defeated, Kenjis conscious took over that he killed Katsumi, Oogumo, and Shibungi. However, he is finally destroyed by Mami and Nagisa.
Mana Ouma (Canon)/Transcendent Mana/Inkarnierte Mana
- Triton is forever mine. Not even the witless worm of Daath can control us. Soon, the apocalypse shall wipe everything for our kingdom to be reborn!
Voiced by: Alexis Tipton (EN), Ai Kayano (JP)
The canon version of Shus older sister revived by LK!Yuu alongside Gai.
- Adaptational Villainy: The virus renewed thanks to LK!Yuu's boost warps her personality to godly insane levels enough to threaten the universe.
- A God I Am: Declares herself as one to overthrow the universe for her own kingdom.
- Arch-Enemy: She retains her personal hatred to Canon!Inori and Shu, but she begins to show signs of this while she fights Canon!Ayase.
- To a lesser extent but not personal, one of her clones has it out on Valkyrie Skogul. Their brief duel is similar to Rexy vs the Indominus rex, alongside Yui/Shaka being Blue and Carmen/Songblade being the Mosasaurus.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: The embodiment of the Apocalypse Virus returns from death.
- Ax-Crazy: Shes much worse than before.
- Back from the Dead: Isnt it ironic that Daath wanted her alive, yet LK!Yuu personally brings her back?
- Big "NO!": The third time she said that (the first two times happened in the Lost Christmas flashback and Guilty Crowns final episode) when her soul is imprisoned in Hell by Lucifer.
- Co-Dragons: The other is Gai to LK!Yuu.
- Expy: As Transcendent Mana, her golden trim with her purple coloring retained feels a reminder to Golden Freeza (and to his expy, Burizalor/Golden Burizalor). One can say that her return is Resurrection M. Not to mention the last time we see Canon!Mana is similar to Freezas return to Hell alongside Sanity Slippage. Heck, one of Transcendent Manas clones faces Golden Freeza. Speaking of Freeza, Canon!Mana also has aspects of both Cell and Buu for readers that are Dragonball fans. Both Cell and Canon!Mana view themselves as perfect beings, while the references to Buu shows similarities of both wanting to wreck destruction to the universe. However, Canon!Mana truly has no humorous moments that the DBZ Villains shown.
- Canon!Mana is similar to two Paper Mario villains: Her physic as Inkarnierte Mana is similar to the Shadow Queen while her insane personality is like Dimento except no humorous quirks.
- Inkarnierte Mana's presence feels similar to Tiamat in Mesopotamian Religion.
- Manas insanity takes an obvious feel of The Joker, except again without his humor. Seeing that 2015 is the fifteenth anniversary of The Return of the Joker, it gives elements to Canon!Manas revenge that she sees Shu as like her Batman while Inori plays the part of Tim Drake (that both the Joker and Manas conscious take over their victims bodies). Canon!Manas duel against Ayase is similar to the Joker vs Terry McGinnis, to with the villains have their breakdowns from them.
- Specifically, Canon!Mana (and LK!Mana to some extent even though shes not truly evil) is similar to Sailor Charon (her YYGDM-01 self, but her Corner self is downplayed): Both come across a force (Mana Apocalypse Virus Meteorite & Charon Chaos) that possesses them to become their incarnates. Have a sibling (Mana Shu & Charon Pluto). Want to spread their network by crystals. Has a partner (Mana Gai & Charon Millenniummon). The differences: Charon is a fan OC while Mana is official. Charon is born a Senshi in ancient times while Mana is born human in the modern/future world. While Pluto and Charon are twins at the same age, Mana is older than Shu. While Charon is pure evil, she has humor in fleshing out as an OC villain. Unlike Charon AND Zeed X (and often taunt their opponents), Canon!Mana has none of the evil quirks/humor and is treated much seriously like a natural disaster only having a twisted sentient mindset. Charon represents the idealistic fantasy of crossovers, while Canon!Mana represents the pragmatic reality of it.
- Story-wise, Canon!Mana has the amalgamation of the three Da'ath Heavenly Kings and their sociopathic monstrosity. She has Ragyo's gender and goal of destruction as queen alongside combat fighting style, Oberon's twisted personality, and Makishima's philosophy of the world.
- Famous Last Words: YOU MONSTER! before her third death (ironic that people calling Inori a monster, Mana is the true monster). And her soul imprisoned by Lucifer gives her a Big "NO!".
- Final Boss: The official one since the author mentions Zeed X is more of a post-final boss character.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: Better run from her.
- Greater-Scope Villain: In a personal level to Canon!Shu and the League of Extraordinary Daath organization.
- It's All About Me: To a serious degree. Canon!Mana want to show the universe to appreciate her sad existence, but all her psychotic mind is to destroy and rule for herself.
- Karmic Death: By Canon!Ayases hands. Then, his soul is eternally trapped by Lucifer, serves her right.
- Knight of Cerebus: Unlike many characters, and even Zeed X despite being just as equally serious, her return gives a much darker atmosphere that the forces endure her represent the realistic, despair struggle.
- Meaningful Name: Transcendent means that Manas power ascends beyond queenhood to a goddess-like figure.
- Inkarnierte is German for reincarnate and incarnate, symbolizing Manas gigantic construct to have a powerful body.
- One-Winged Angel: Receives a slight appearance with costume alterations and angelic wings as Transcendent Mana.
- Goes even further when enraged and merge with GHQs Headquarters to become Inkarnierte Mana while Canon!Mana serves as its core.
- Patient Zero: In history, shes the very first person to be infected by the Apocalypse Virus.
- Reality Warper: Her powers over that matter increase to the point that it affects the universe.
- Sanity Slippage: Yes, as mention about being similar to Freeza, Canon!Manas health is deteriorating overtime.
- The Sociopath: Has very disturbing behavior in the past when infected by the virus, here it has been amplified.
- Villainous Breakdown: After receiving several beatings from Crimson Ayase and Blue, alongside taunts from Ayase, Canon!Mana becomes so enraged that she causes another Apocalypse Virus outbreak throughout the universe and merges with Ward 24 to become Inkarnierte Mana.
- Yandere: One can say that shes the ultimate one in existence enough to make Yuno Gasai blush.
Gai Tsutsugami (Canon)/Meister Gai
Voiced by: Micah Solusod (EN), Yuuichi Nakamura (JP)
The canon version of Shus rival revived by LK!Yuu alongside Mana.
- Anti-Villain: Its hard not to feel sorry for him, and that Canon!Shu is going to save him again.
- Back from the Dead: For the third time.
- Co-Dragons: The other is Mana to LK!Yuu. Subverted when Canon!Gai attempts to free himself, only that Canon!Mana controls him.
- Expy: His dragon form looks similar to Mikhail from Drakengard 3. The sheer size of his appearance reminds of the male dragon from Reign of Fire and Daenerys' dragons from Game of Thrones.
- Intergenerational Friendship: The last time we see Gai shows that he once befriended Enma Ai in the afterlife despite the girl is chronically older than him.
- Love Martyr: Formerly of wanting to save Canon!Mana from Daaths grasp.
- More Than Mind Control: Poor guy being used against his will.
- One-Winged Angel: He then becomes a large white wyvern during the final battle.
- The Stoic
- Not So Stoic: When going all out and then becomes a dragon.
- Redemption Equals Death: After defeated by Canon!Shu a second time, he once again earns this in a way.
- Tragic Villain: Oh so much starting from his birthright.
The gigantic witch form of Homura that is summoned by Kriemhild.
The main antagonist of Jurassic Park III that was infamous for killing a T. rex. He has been revived and empowered by Canon!Mana to take on Rexy.
- Arch-Enemy: Becomes one to Rexy.
- Brainwashed: By Canon!Mana.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: The crystal horns on his forehead and sail gave a draconic appearance.
- Disney Villain Death: Falls down from the edge when Rexy pushes him.
- Scars Are Forever: Retains his burned injuries from his body.
- The Sociopath: Shares this with The Big One.
- Took a Level in Badass: Becomes more powerful due to Canon!Manas influence.
The Big One
The main antagonist of the first Jurassic Park movie that terrorizes the park before being killed by Rexy. She has been revived and empowered by Canon!Mana to take on Blue.