open/close all folders
The first prince. He's 30 years old and is the kindest prince.
- Big Brother Instinct: He has taken care of his family for a long time.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He's very nice, but he's known for "loving women". It certainly doesn't help that he kisses the heroine within the first chapter.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Despite being the oldest and Tamir's preferred heir, Melchiorre acts feckless and irresponsible, showing no interest in becoming king or in taking any part in running the kingdom. As she gets to know him, the protagonist realizes that he actually pays close attention to everything that's going on around him and cares quite a bit about his country and his brothers; his apparent uselessnes is a show he puts on because he knows that he isn't actually Tamir's son, and believes this means he has no right to take the throne.
- Perpetual Smiler: Unlike Alvah, he smiles a lot more.
The second prince. He's 26 years old and is the most serious prince.
- Aloof Big Brother: A stark contrast to Melchiorre.
- The Dutiful Son: Although Melchiorre is the eldest prince and their father's first choice to succeed him as king, Melchiorre's refusal to take his position seriously has left Lambert feeling that he has no choice but to step up and be the responsible prince.
- Icy Blue Eyes: To match his attitude.
- The Stoic: He's much more stone-faced unlike Chezem.
- Tsundere: Classic Type A if his route is selected.
The third prince. He's 23 years old and is the friendliest prince.
- Beware the Silly Ones: When Jun tries seducing the player in his room, Alvah bursts in and nearly takes a swing at him.
- Declaration of Protection: In his sixth letter to the protagonist, he promises to protect her from Jun.
- Fiery Redhead: Despite being a nice guy, he can get serious when he needs to.
- Keet: Very energetic and loves sports.
- Mr. Fanservice: Has a Shirtless Scene in one of the chapters and has a low-cut shirt on most of the time.
- Shirtless Scene: He has one during chapter 3.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead
- Sleep Cute: In the beginning of Chapter 7, he stayed the night in the heroine's room to keep Jun away from her. The player will then obtain a picture of him sleeping to commemorate the moment.
- Stepford Smiler: He keeps things that bother him to himself.
- Your Door Was Open: He says something like this when asked why he slept in the player's room in Chapter 7. Since she forgot to lock her door like Alvah told her to, he decided the best thing to do was sleep with her.
The fourth prince. He's 23 years old and is the most cunning prince. He doesn't get along with Alvah and will do whatever it takes to get the throne.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: He acts like this during his route.
- Forceful Kiss: He attempts to kiss the heroine against her will during Alvah's route. Thankfully, Alvah stops him before he gets the chance.
- He tries this again in chapter 6, but it's possible that he would have gone for something completely different since he pushes her onto his bed.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: He has long red hair in a braided ponytail, which hangs over his shoulder.
- Manipulative Bastard: He'll use any means to get what he wants. During Alvah's route, he tries seducing the player, thinking that was why she chose Alvah over the others.
- When He Smiles: Despite being a Perpetual Frowner and a Smug Snake sometimes, he has a nice smile.
The fifth prince. He's 20 years old and is the quietest prince.
- Ambiguously Brown: He's the only one of his brothers to have significantly dark skin. Tamir alludes to Chezem inheriting this from his mother.
- Bookworm: He has a wide collection of books in his room, which he spends his free time reading.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: His side story, "Chezem the Jealous", focuses on this idea. When you mention talking about previous relationships at girls' parties, he gets upset and ask you if you did that.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Lonely Rich Young Adult, but he definitely qualifies. He stands to inherit his mother's riches upon becoming king. As a result, people seek him out only for his wealth. When the heroine asks out his succession, he assumes she wants his inheritance and demands that she leave him.
- The Quiet One: Not known for socializing much.
- Shrinking Violet: He would rather read a book than interact with other people. Bonus points for him having purple hair.
- The Stoic: He barely emotes when the heroine first meets him. That changes when his route is selected.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Chezem is quiet and reserved, but proves to be very kind and considerate once the protagonist gets to know him a little.
- When He Smiles: When you see him smile, it will warm your heart.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has purple hair.
The sixth prince. He's 16 years old and is the wisest prince.
The royal family's butler. He's 40 years old and is the heroine's mentor in court etiquette. He's an unlockable lover.
Minister Balam's daughter and the fiancée of the selected heir to the throne.
- The Rival: Falitna is often positioned as the protagonist's rival for her prince's affection, though her motives vary from route to route. In some routes, she's actively seeking to become queen for her own benefit, while in others she's simply a pawn of her father.
- Shipper on Deck: Depending on which route you play, she could become supportive of you and your selected guy. In Chezem's side story "Chezem the Jealous", she's quite willing to let you two spend time with one another.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: Her father isn't the most attractive man around.