A young woman and the heroine of the game. She's overwhelmed by all of the drama in her life.
Kana's fiancé. Lately, he's been neglecting Kana and refusing to meet up for dates.
Kana's boss. He's incredibly hard on her.
The security guard at Kana's workplace.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He attacks a guy for trying to sexually assault Kana and he calls out Kaoru for cheating on her.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: He gets really forceful towards Kana after Akira and another coworker start coming on to her.
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown hair and eyes.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Kana notes this in chapter 10 after she realizes that he kidnapped her.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Although his name is provided in his character profile, for most of the game Kana does not know it and her narration simply refers to him as "the guard." Only in his Sweet Ending does she actually learn and begin calling him by his name.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: He claims that he's glad that Kana and Kaoru are back together. This turns out to be a lie.
- Mr. Fanservice: In his Happy and Sweet Endings, he and the protagonist have sex and his sprite shows off his toned body. Even the heroine acknowledges it.
- Rescue Romance: While Kana's already attracted to him in his route, the chapter where he saves her from a stalker is when the romance starts to bloom.
- Yandere: He's nice and supportive towards Kana at first, but he turns irrational and aggressive when he thinks she might be attracting other men. It's also implied that he murders the man who assaults her during his route and towards the end of his route, he abducts her and keeps her prisoner in his apartment, potentially for as long as a week.
The Coffeehouse Owner
The barista at the café.