Characters from the board game Serial Killer.
Julie Lovecraft (The Profiler)
- Alone with the Psycho: Being the only cop in the game, she's alwas alone when facing them.
- Dark and Troubled Past: A serial killer murdered two agents of her team in her first days of work.
- To Know Him, I Must Become Him: Basically, her work as a profiler.
Vera Dietrichson (The Black Widow)
- "Until death do us part, my love."
- Abusive Parents: Her father was an abusive, unloving man who probably molested her.
- Black Widow: Her primary characteristic, and the one she is named for.
- Expy: Of Phyllis Dietrichson and Megan Kane.
André Chaney (The Cannibal)
- "Your sacrifice won't be vain."
- Cain and Abel: He killed his brother Lars in a fit of rage when he was younger.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: His mood is extremely unstable.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Being a cannibal is his main characteristic for his murders.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: He suffers from hypertrichosis, which makes him look like a werewolf.
- Religion of Evil: He considers the flesh of his victims as a version of host and wine.
- Would Hit a Girl: And also eat her.
Jordan Phoenix (The Arsonist)
- "Don't worry. I'm here to help you."
Margaret Schelling (The Angel Of Death)
- "I'm here to save you from yourself, why don't you understand?"
Lance Alexander McFisk (The Nightstalker)
- "I'm not going to search for an explanation, I'm not that weak. It was funny, period."
- Boom, Headshot!: His modus operandi.
- Lack of Empathy: Which helps him in his career as well as with his murders.
- Mr. Fanservice: He's purposely portrayed as a beautiful, charming young man.
- Straw Nihilist: He has a completely nihilistic and solipsistic view of life.
- Stalking Is Love: Subverted. He stalks and kills young women, but he doesn't love them.
- Stuff Blowing Up: He has a penchant for this.
- Take That!: To Jay Naylor's character Fisk Black.
- Straight Edge Evil: He takes extreme care of his body and follows a healty lifestyle, despite smoking sometimes.
- Would Hit a Girl: And hard.
Kingsbury Hex (The Ripper)
- "How can you call them victims if they weren't even worthy to live in the first damn place?"
- Badass Longcoat: An evil version.
- Berserk Button: You'd better not speak about his mother. Trust me.
- Body Horror: The way his victims are killed.
- Knight Templar: He believes he's cleaning the world from "unworthy" beings.
- No Kill Like Overkill: His victims are found disemboweled, with their throats slit and stabbed multiple times.