Characters from the Sentimental Graffiti visual novel duology as well as the Sentimental Journey anime.
The Player Characters
The Protagonist (Sentimental Graffiti 1)
- Bus Crash: Almost literally at the start of the second game.
- Military Brat: Causing him to move around a lot, which made him meet all the love interests prior to the start of the game.
- Featureless Protagonist: As is the standard for a Dating Sim main character.
- Sudden Sequel Death Syndrome: He's killed in an accident at the second game's intro. (Most likely to justify having a new protagonist.)
- Taking the Heat: For Rurika in her route.
The Protagonist (Sentimental Graffiti 2)
The Love Interests
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Elegant Classical Musician: A violinist. Her inability to truly lose herself in her music frustrates her and is part of her Character Development should the protagonist strike up a relationship with her.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: In the anime.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Has a mild case of this.
- The Rock Star: She is the lead singer/guitar player for her amateur band.
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Cloudcuckoo Lander
- Girlish Pigtails: Sports a pair of these.
- Time Capsule: A driving point in her route, as it contains The Promise that she and Protagonist made together.
- Daddy's Girl
- Rescue Romance: Saved by the Protagonist after she fell off the horse she was riding.
- Shrinking Violet
- Passionate Sports Girl: Track-and-field runner, specifically.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Downplayed. It's there, though it's much shorter than Chie's. It's so short it could be considered a single pigtail instead.
- Cute Little Fangs: Present in some of her portraits.
- Nice Hat: One of her costumes includes this.
- '20s Bob Haircut
- Will Not Tell a Lie: Her resolve. This is because of an incident that caused the Protagonist to take the heat for her.
- Girl Next Door: Formerly one for the Protagonist.
- Girlish Pigtails: Hers are lower on her head compared to Emiru's.
- Granola Girl: A milder version than the typical Western example.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Should the protagonist go for her route.