- Blessed with Suck: Having a beautiful Magical Girlfriend? Awesome. Having to watch her fight to the death against another Magical Girlfriend, knowing the odds are stacked against you and losing means never seeing her again? Yeah, not so awesome. Little surprise that most Ashikabi are desperate to escape the Sekirei Plan.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: Many Ashikabi experienced this in some form, prior to encountering their Sekirei. Minato and Haruka were both losers unable to find their place in the world, while Oosumi and Mikogami both experienced extreme boredom and acted out in an effort to fill that missing something. All Ashikabi find their purpose, and tend to undergo significant changes as people once bonding with their Sekirei.
- Devoted to You: Sekirei are naturally devoted to their Ashikabi, to one degree or another.
- I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: A Sekirei reacting to them tends to get.....excited. It makes for an interesting first impression.
- Interspecies Romance: Almost all bonds are explicitly romantic in nature, and Sekirei often refer to their Ashikabi as their spouse.
- A Magic Contract Comes with a Kiss: This is how they wing their Sekirei.
- Magic Contract Romance: The majority of bonds are exactly this.
- Magic Kiss: Their main role in a battle is providing the kiss a Sekirei needs to activate their Norito.
- Non-Action Guy: The vast majority of Ashikabi are just normal people. Seo and Sanada are the exceptions, and readily ignore that whole "no Ashikabi fighting" rule.
- Puny Earthlings: Natsuo points out just how vulnerable Ashikabi are during a Sekirei battle, and how easy it would be for one to be killed by accident if they were in the wrong spot at the wrong time.
- Red String of Fate: Each Sekirei has a destined Ashikabi, that they are meant to be with. Powerful Ashikabi are capable of attracting multiple Sekirei.
- Uneven Hybrid: Modern Ashikabi are the descendents of ancient Sekirei and their human masters, and are as a result not completely human.
- See Izumo Inn character page
The Southern Territory
The Ashikabi of the South. A wealthy and spoiled teenager, he is known as a collector of Sekirei and aggressively pursues any target that catches his interest. While extremely cunning and ruthless, he is also very childish and treats the Sekirei Plan like a very exciting game rather than a serious life-and-death conflict. Because of this, he tends to stick to the rules and will step in to prevent others from cheating.
Sekirei: Mutsu, Akitsu, Yomi, Mitsuha, Mitsuki, Taki, Himeko, Juusa, and Momo
- Abduction Is Love: Infamous for aggressively pursuing Sekirei, and forcefully winging them. It's unclear how many of his Sekirei were victims, but the trope is played straight in that they all seem genuinely fond of him.
- Adopt the Dog: Mikogami is a neutral character with morally questionable methods for gathering Sekirei, including the use of violence. Therefore, the flashback to him gently asking Akitsu to join his team and enjoy the "game" with him is one big Pet the Dog moment.
- Affectionate Nickname: "Miko-sama", by most of his Sekirei.
- Ambiguously Bi: Ignores his harem of attractive female Sekirei, but expresses interest in whether the male one will react if "kissed anywhere else".
- Animal Motifs: He's explicitly compared to an "abandoned dog" that Mutsu picked up.
- Anti-Villain: He's an antagonist to the protagonist group because they're in rival factions and he caused the mess with Kusano growing a forest to defend herself from being winged by him without consent early in the series, but his characterization in later chapters make clear Mikogami isn't evil. He's just a Lonely Rich Kid who sees the Sekirei Plan as his escape from his previous empty life, not fully understanding what should be wrong with eliminating rival Sekirei or winging Sekirei by force because it's all "part of the game". Also, unlike Higa, Mikogami respects the rules and actually cares for his Sekirei as his friends because he finally stopped feeling lonely thanks to them.
- Apathetic Student: At school, he was bored out of his mind because he already finished his college education back in America. This is one of the reasons why he was all for joining the Sekirei Plan when Mutsu found him.
- Ascended Fanboy: An avid gamer playing a real life game. He's the only one thrilled whenever Minaka announces some new rule or twist.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: His Sekirei note his tendency to be easily distracted by anything new, interesting, or rare.
- Benevolent Boss: Despite his questionable methods for gathering Sekirei, Mikogami treats his Sekirei very well, considers them his important friends, and provides them a good life at his mansion. His response to Mitsuha's termination is to immediately fret over Akitsu and then order everyone to be careful.
- Big Fancy House: A western-styled mansion, filled with his collection of Pretty Freeloaders.
- Bishōnen: Hikari and Hibiki even comment on his looks, as one of the many things about the Southern Sekirei that make them jealous.
- Blithe Spirit: His stated intention if he were to win, as he considers the world too restricting and unexciting.
- Boomerang Bigot: Despite being human himself, Mikogami hates humans for being so shallow and dishonest. He thinks Sekirei are much better friends than humans ever could be because they have cool powers and are unquestionably loyal to their Ashikabi.
- Bratty Half-Pint: He's much younger than the other Ashikabi, and seems to actively attempt to get on their nerves.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: In an otherwise ordinary side story, he yells at the narration to shut up.
- Break the Haughty: He goes into his match with Sanada confident, but quickly finds himself helplessly watching his Sekirei get slaughtered in rapid succession.
- Characterization Marches On: At first, he's ruthless and cruel with his Face Framed in Shadow. Subsequent appearances portray him to be extremely cunning, but also hyperactive and easily distracted by anything he considers exciting.
- Classic Villain: In his first appearance. Later on, not so much.
- Classy Cravat: He wears an elegant cravat as part of his rich boy getup.
- Closet Key: Similar to Homura and Minato, Mutsu was expecting a female Ashikabi only for the one who he was drawn to turning out to be a boy. Subverted since Mutsu doesn't feel any romantic or sexual attraction for Mikogami, acting as a mixture of a bodyguard and caretaker instead.
- The Collector: His reputation proceeds him as a collector of Sekirei.
- Compulsory School Age: Even though he already has a college degree at fifteen, his parents still sent him to school under the excuse that he needed to try making friends around his age.
- The Dandy: He's a rich boy with a very elegant fashion sense.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: He states that prior to meeting Mutsu, his life was empty and he always longed for "something amazing" to happen to him.
- Ditzy Genius: He's book smart, and able to outwit adults.....but he's also got ZERO common sense.
- Everyone Has Standards: He expresses disgust at how Higa treats his Sekirei like disposable things, and wonders if he actually hates them. Mikogami also makes clear he hates scheming cheaters like Higa and he intends beating Minato in the game fair and square.
- Fair-Play Villain: Generally, he considers it important to stick to the rules of the Sekirei Plan. This brings him into direct opposition with the East, since Higa continually cheats.
- Freudian Excuse: His relationship with his parents is....poor at best. His parents' treatment made him feel like he had no control over his own life, leaving him deeply resentful of the world and terrified of further abandonment. As a result, he calls his defeated Sekirei "useless" and claims to hate them, since they abandoned him.
- Friendless Background: He never got along with the students at the school his parents sent him to. During his battle with Sanada, he describes his Sekirei as the only friends he's ever had.
- Gotta Catch Them All: Approaches the Sekirei Plan like a game of Pokemon.Mikogami: It's a natural element! It's fire! It's rare! I want one!
- Grade Skipper: He's only fifteen years old, but he already finished college at America.
- Happily Adopted: He's a neglected kid who was "picked up" by Mutsu who since then has acted as his unofficial guardian and babysitter.
- Hates Being Alone: Before the Sekirei Plan, he was bored and lonely because his parents were always busy with work and his peers envied him for being rich. So, he's filled his home with as many Sekirei as possible. He hates losing his Sekirei because he's afraid of being left alone again and makes Mutsu promise to never abandon him.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Mutsu, his first Sekirei. They're a rare same-sex Ashikabi-Sekirei pair, but their relationship doesn't have a single romantic or sexual hint in it. Yet, they share one of the strongest bonds in the series.
- Hidden Depths: Easily one of the most complex characters in the series.
- How Dare You Die on Me!: His anger towards his terminated Sekirei is actually this, as he states they abandoned him.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: This is his real reason for winging as many Sekirei as he can. Mikogami could never make any human friends, so he wants to be surrounded by Sekirei who love him and never leave him.
- Improbable Age: He's already a college graduate at the age of 15.
- Innocent Prodigy: Despite being intelligent enough to finish college at fifteen, Mikogami is still an excitable teenager who yearns for loyal friends and needs Mutsu to babysit him.
- Intelligence = Isolation: And he cites his intelligence as one of the reasons he could never make friends.
- It's All About Me: He's fairly self-centered, and primarily concerned with his own enjoyment of the "Game".
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Arrogant, bratty, and utterly ruthless when it comes to getting what he wants. He's prone to insulting rival Ashikabi, and considers most people stupid. He has more redeeming qualities than it seems at first glance, though. He truly cares about his Sekirei and considers them his only true friends. He's also a fair player who won't forgive those who cheat like Higa.
- Jumped at the Call: He's an enthusiastic participant in the Sekirei Plan, having finally gotten the chance to live a more exciting life.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: He seems to have escaped punishment for the attack on Takami, possibly because this allowed the "Green Girl" game to occur. However, his karma eventually does catches up to him later on. Sanada's real Amazon Brigade slaughter almost all his Sekirei in a matter of moments, with Akitsu sacrificing herself to defeat them.
- Keet: Veers into this on occasion, especially when something exciting happens.
- Last-Name Basis: His butler is the only one who calls him by his personal name, Hayato.
- Living Emotional Crutch: To Akitsu. She was a Sekirei who was called a failure and discarded for not being able to be winged by an Ashikabi. When she was sad and alone, Mikogami happily asked her to be his Sekirei even though he can't wing her, which gave her a reason to live. Akitsu calls Mikogami her home and would do anything to protect him, even sacrificing herself for him near the end of the game.
- Lonely Rich Kid: While he's rich and can have pretty much any material goods he wants, he was ignored by his parents, and completely friendless until he met Mutsu.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: His first few appearances suggest this, but it's quickly blown out the window when it's revealed he's simply a bratty teenager.
- Moral Myopia: He's not above crossing lines to get what he wants, such as attacking other Ashikabi in his quest to obtain a new Sekirei. However, he reacts poorly to slights against him, even ordering Mutsu to take care of Yukari after she hits him.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: "I broke the ship!" The ship was damaged during his match against Sanada, allowing a military force to launch an invasion of Kamikura Island.
- Nice, Mean, and In-Between: The In-Between to Minato's Nice and Higa's Mean. Mikogami is very much a Spoiled Brat who is not above attacking people to get his way and winging Sekirei by force after cornering them. Despite that, he treats his Sekirei as his friends and equals, hating when they get hurt or terminated because he doesn't want to lose them. He also wants to win the Sekirei Plan while playing by the rules and will step in to stop cheaters like Higa from ruining the game.
- Non-Action Guy: He claims to know "self-defense". He doesn't.
- Off to Boarding School: It's mentioned that his parents punished him for acting up in the past by sending him to live by himself in America for a while. This seems to have been their version of grounding him.
- Parental Neglect: He states his parents have always ignored him, other than when he got into trouble or proved useful in raising their status. They threatened to send him off to live alone on the other side of the planet again if he misbehaves a second time.
- Please Don't Leave Me: In Chapter 116, he grabs Mutsu's scarf and asks him if he won't ever leave him while giving him the Puppy-Dog Eyes.
- Pragmatic Villainy: He sends some of his Sekirei as reinforcements to help Minato's Sekirei during Higa's attack to Izumo Inn during the fourth round. It's not that Mikogami likes helping Minato; if Higa's Sekirei make the mistake of pushing Miya to join the battle, the game will be instantly over and that won't be any fun for Mikogami.
- Princely Young Man: The Spoiled Brat type, although a sympathetic one. He's very wealthy, dresses elegantly, and his Sekirei treat him like their adored prince.
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Described by Mutsu as his "abandoned dog" expression. It is super-effective against him.
- The Red Baron: "Mikogami of the South", in acknowledgement of his control of the southern portion of the city.
- Rich Boredom: Expresses that he hated his dull and uneventful life, prior to joining the Sekirei Plan.
- The Rival: While all of the Ashikabi are in competition with each other, he tends to be Minato's most direct and consistent opponent. He also possesses a fairly strong moral code and is willing to work alongside Minato in more dangerous situations, making the two of them have a much more cordial relationship compared to most other Ashikabi.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The Sensitive Guy to Mutsu's Manly Man. Mikogami is the pampered and easily lonely Princely Young Man as well as a Non-Action Guy, in contrast to his stoic swordsman Sekirei.
- Shoo the Dog: When his Sekirei are getting mercilessly eliminated by Sanada's Sekirei, Mikogami tells Akitsu that she's free to run away since she's not really his Sekirei and doesn't have to fight for him anymore. While she initially fears that she's being discarded again, he makes it clear that isn't the case; he just doesn't want to lose more of his dear friends. However, Akitsu still chooses to stay and protect her master.
- Sore Loser: He hates losing.
- Spoiled Brat: The "lavished with material goods in place of affection" variant.
- Stalker Without a Crush: His method for recruiting rare Sekirei he wants, such as Kusano and Shiina, is sending his Sekirei after them and then trying to forcibly wing them to add them to his collection.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: He delivers an extremely effective one to Higa. He berates Higa about the way he treats Sekirei like disposable tools and is taking the fun out of the "game" with his dirty tactics instead of letting the Sekirei help him find a chance to free himself from the restrictive society. He also makes Higa see that the real reason why he's attacking Minato's group is because he's jealous of Minato, although Mikogami doesn't believe that's a bad motivation to compete with a rival as long as Higa starts playing fairly.
- Tsurime Eyes: To match his temperamental personality.
- Villainous Rescue: Rescues Minato and his Sekirei when they're ambushed by Uzume, forcing her to retreat. He later shows up during the assault on Izumo Inn, sending Mutsu to protect Miya and eventually forcing Higa to retreat after lecturing him on his failure as an Ashikabi.
- Walking the Earth: In chapter 184, he winds up searching the world for clues about Sekirei, joined by a large group of his own Sekirei. He is shown to be happier than ever, as he gets to live out his dreams of adventure.
Mutsu (Sekirei #05)
A reserved and serious swordsman, as well as one of the few male Sekirei. He is one of the founding members of the Disciplinary Squad, and now serves as the bodyguard for the Ashikabi of the South, Mikogami. More often than not, he serves as a voice of reason and attempts to keep his master out of harm's way, a duty that has thus far kept him out of battle. He is noted by his former allies as being a difficult person to get to know, but is deeply devoted to his young master and turns out to be surprisingly kind, even to his enemies.
Ashikabi: Hayato Mikogami
- Absolute Cleavage: A male example.
- Adopt the Dog: An in-universe example: Miya expresses surprise at him settling down after being emerged. Mutsu even describes it as losing to Mikogami's "abandoned puppy" expression.
- Aloof Ally: Veers into this when interacting with the original Disciplinary Squad.
- Bishōnen: Tall, handsome, thin as a rail.
- Blithe Spirit: He answered Mikogami's wish to meet someone amazing who would change his boring life forever.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Earth of my pledge, spread to protect the territory of my Ashikabi!
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Mutsu is Mikogami's bodyguard and caretaker, whether it's keeping him from starting fights they can't win or lecturing him about his bed time.
- Dishing Out Dirt: The Sekirei of Earth, powerful enough that Mikogami considers him a game-breaker. He uses his Limit Break to raise new islands from the ocean floor, stabilizing the ship in the process.
- First Friend: By becoming Mikogami's first Sekirei, he also became the first friend the Lonely Rich Kid ever had.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Mikogami. Mutsu wanted to have a female Ashikabi and unlike Homura, he never shows romantic or sexual attraction for his male Ashikabi, as seen when he's not happy about having to kiss another guy for his Norito. Still, Mutsu is Mikogami's loyal right-hand man and protector who is always by his side.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Though he rarely draws it, using the scabbard instead.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Usually by carrying Mikogami off before he can do something foolish.
- Lean and Mean: Subverted. A tall, thin antagonist in black.....who turns out to be a pretty nice guy without any malicious intentions. He, along with Akitsu, are the only Southern Sekirei that aren't Jerkasses.
- Master Swordsman: Though he rarely draws it, the anime shows him to be able to take on Karasuba and live.
- Mr. Fanservice: Art Evolution has resulted in greater focus being given to just how low his shirt hangs open, and how chiseled his abs are.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Blows open a hole in the ship's hull, disabling the defense system for Kamikura Island. This allows a military force to launch an invasion of the island.
- Nice Shoes: His geta.
- The Nicknamer: He has several unflattering nicknames for Matsu and Kazehana.
- Noble Top Enforcer: He's honorable and actually quite kind, though fully devoted to his Ashikabi no matter how much of a Spoiled Brat he is.
- Older Than He Looks: He appears the same age as most Sekirei, but he was fully grown when even Homura was still an infant.
- The One Guy: He's the only male Sekirei on Mikogami's faction and the original Disciplinary Squad. His experience with the other members leads him to express his sympathy to Homura.
- One-Man Army: During his days in the Disciplinary Squad, he decimated dozens of tanks with a single attack.
- Only Sane Man: He's relatively calm and reasonable, in contrast to his many overly emotional and childish companions.
- Parental Substitute: Unlike other Sekirei, Mutsu behaves like Mikogami's parent figure rather than a lover. Mikogami even calls him out on how Mutsu acts like he was his mom.
- Please Put Some Clothes On: He gives Akitsu a piece of clothing to cover her chest after her kimono was torn in her fight against Sanada's second Sekirei trio.
- Samurai: Heavily invokes this aesthetic, being a noble Master Swordsman devoted to a wealthy master.
- Sarcastic Devotee: He frequently complains about Mikogami, but is willing to kill for him in a heartbeat. The only orders he won't carry out are the ones that will endanger Mikogami.
- Scarf of Asskicking: He wears a yellow scarf around the neck and being one of the first five Sekirei makes him one of the most powerful.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The Manly Man to Mikogami's Sensitive Guy. Mutsu is a powerful swordsman who doesn't show much emotion, in contrast to his childish and spoiled Non-Action Guy Ashikabi.
- Servile Snarker: He's quick to call his Ashikabi Mikogami on his mistakes.
- Shockwave Stomp: Uses his scabbard to smash the ground, suggesting that he may have earth-related powers.
- The Stoic: He never loses his cool and his default facial expression is a distant gaze.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Though normally distant and cold, he reveals gentler side to himself towards Mikogami who he cares deeply about.
- Super Prototype: He's one of the super powerful first five Sekirei models who were given special adjustments by Takehito.
- Tsundere: He generally acts like an annoyed babysitter towards Mikogami, but faithfully recognizes him as his Ashikabi.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: He states he's got no interest in killing girls. This would put him at a serious disadvantage, since almost all Sekirei are female......but his strength means he rarely has to fight seriously.
- You Are Number 6: #05
Akitsu (Discarded Number/Sekirei #07)
A Sekirei that was discarded, after her tuning failed. She is not considered officially part of the Sekirei Plan, but considers Mikogami her master after he took her in. Quiet and subdued, she often forgets to wear her underwear but is one of Mikogami's most trusted and powerful Sekirei alongside Mutsu.
Ashikabi: Hayato Mikogami (unofficially)
- Absolute Cleavage: The front of her kimono is almost completely open, exposing most of her breasts.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: She has white hair in the manga as opposed to the melon hair color from the anime.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: While the MBI scientists deemed her a disposable failure, Mikogami saw the value in her "rareness" and took her in as his Sekirei even though he can't officially become her Ashikabi. That's why Akitsu swore loyalty to him.
- Blood-Splattered Innocents: Escaped MBI wearing nothing but a lab coat and a man's shirt, splattered in blood. It was not her own blood.
- Broken Angel: She was deemed a failed product of the Sekirei Plan because her modifier messed up and her Sekirei crest is on her forehead instead of her back, meaning she can never be winged by an Ashikabi. Near the end of the series, Akitsu can finally be winged through the miracle of The Power of Love.
- Broken Bird: Being rejected as a failure by MBI's scientists made her nearly emotionless. She's terrified Mikogami could throw her away too if she ever fails him, but fortunately her master cares about his Sekirei too much to ever do that.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: This is the ice of my pledge.... shatter the misfortunes of my Ashikabi!
- Chained by Fashion: She wears a chain around her neck and uses it to hold her kimono shut. It shatters just prior to her finally being emerged.
- The Champion: She lives for her Ashikabi, and for her fellow Southern Sekirei.
- Combat Pragmatist: She's very practical, using her environment and powers to her advantage. She also knows when to bow out of a hopeless battle.
- Dark Chick: Humble and soft-spoken, in contrast to Mikogami's many loud, obnoxious Sekirei. She's also a Lady of Black Magic as opposed to his many weapon users.
- Dying Declaration of Love: She declares her love for Mikogami, who has become her official Ashikabi, and asks him to take care before she uses a suicide attack to terminate Nishi's deadly Sekirei trio.
- Elemental Hair Colors: In the manga, she has white hair to go along with her ice powers.
- Elemental Rivalry: Due to being an ice-type Sekirei, she fights the fire-type Homura when he confronts Mikogami's group. Amusingly, Homura complains that their fight can't really go anywhere when their elemental attacks only cancel each other.
- Emotionless Girl: She has a calm, seemingly-emotionless demeanor.
- Ethereal White Dress: She evokes the classic image of a Japanese ghost, clad in a white kimono and surrounded by a supernatural chill.
- Facial Markings: The Sekirei crest is on her forehead, rather than on her back.
- Fate Worse than Death: She can never be emerged, the very thing all Sekirei are born to experience. She seems resigned to this, but expresses that she is jealous of Homura because it's a possibility for him.
- Freakiness Shame: How Mikogami won her over. When she protested that as a Scrapped Number, she was broken and worthless, he stated it didn't matter....and instead made her special and rare.
- Going Commando: It's usually only because she forgets to wear panties, not necessarily by choice.
- Go Out with a Smile: Before she sacrifices herself to protect Mikogami, she smiles to her master for the first time.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She performs a suicide attack to save Mikogami and Mutsu from Sanada's deadly Sekirei trio.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Akitsu's main wish is to find someone who will love and care for her.
- I Owe You My Life: When she had lost all hope in life because she could never have an Ashikabi, Mikogami gave her a home and companions. Even though she isn't officially his Sekirei, she would even die to protect her master who saved her. And in the end, she does terminate herself to protect him.
- An Ice Person: She has the power to create ice.
- Impossibly-Low Neckline: Her kimono is barely held closed by her obi and chains.
- Killing in Self-Defense: She apparently killed her modifier when he blamed her for Takami firing him and tried to strangle her to death.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Knows when to retreat from a fight which Mitsuha didn't.
- Lady of Black Magic: A graceful fighter using her elemental powers.
- Limit Break: Hishoku (Ice Erosion)
- Lucky Seven: Subverted. She was originally Sekirei #7, but her modifications went wrong and she was discarded as a failure.
- Mark of Shame: The location of her crest marks her as a Discarded Number. It vanishes when the strength of her feelings make emergence possible.
- The Quiet One: She rarely speaks, and when she does, her voice remains soft.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Her reaction to Homura seeing she isn't wearing panties is an indifferent "Oh, forgot to put them on."
- The Stoic: Her facial expression very rarely changes from a melancholic and distant gaze.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Beneath her cool exterior, she's actually kind and gentle. These glimpses primarily show when interacting with her companions.
- Superpower Meltdown: Being emerged and using her Norito causes her to overload.
- Taking You with Me: Terminates Chiyo, Hatae, and Yuna with her Norito, overloading herself in the process.
- Tragic Ice Character: She's the only Sekirei with ice powers and she was unfortunately discarded of the Sekirei Plan because her Sekirei crest didn't appear on her back. Her modifier was fired from the project for ruining a Sekirei and he tried to kill her, but she managed to escape and wandered on the streets until Mikogami took her in.
- True Companions: She feels this way about her comrades, and it seems the feeling may be mutual.
- Undying Loyalty: Despite being discarded, she's ever loyal to her would-be Ashikabi.
- White Hair, Black Heart: In the manga at least, Akitsu is depicted of having white hair but she's far from evil and just followed Mikogami's orders.
- You Are Number 6: #07
Yomi (Sekirei #43)
One of Mikogami's many Sekirei, sent to capture #108. She is the first opponent that Musubi faces in the Sekirei Plan.
Ashikabi: Hayato Mikogami
- Blood Knight: She gets excited by the idea of a good fight, and the chance to torment her opponent.
- Combat Stilettos: Wearing high heels doesn't inconvenience her during her fight against Musubi.
- Defeat by Modesty: Completely lowers her guard when she suffers Clothing Damage.
- Depraved Bisexual: Clearly in love with her male Ashikabi, but really enjoys stripping Musubi.
- Hypocrite: Extremely perverted, but seems to believe All Men Are Perverts. Hikari and Hibiki call her on it.
- Meaningful Name: "Yo" and "Mi" are alternate pronunciations for the numbers four and three in Japanese, respectively, which ties in with her being number 43.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: She engages in this, while mocking others.
- Razor Wind: Firing wind blades is one of the powers of her scythe.
- Rich Bitch: She's convinced she's better than everyone else, due to her Ashikabi's wealth.
- Sex Is Violence: Really, really enjoys slashing her opponents up. (Or their clothing, at least.)
- Shameful Strip: Attempts this on Musubi, who is unbothered by this development.
- Sinister Scythe: Her precious Death Scythe.
- Thanks for the Mammary: By Minato, naturally.
- Would Hurt a Child: She doesn't hesitate to threaten Kusano, eager to punish her for struggling.
- You Are Number 6: #43
Two of Mikogami's Sekirei who are identical to each other in appearance and personality.
Ashikabi: Hayato Mikogami
- Always Identical Twins: It's never explicitly stated that they're twins, but they look the same and are sequential numbers like Hikari and Hibiki, so they might as well be.
- Dumb Blonde: Both are blondes and lack lots of common sense.
- Combat Stilettos: They fight in high heels.
- Girlish Pigtails: They give them the "obnoxious cheerleader" look.
- Jerkass: Both are obnoxious, bratty, and self-important.
- Minidress of Power: Their combat outfits are black and yellow mini dresses.
- Single-Minded Twins: They are the same character in the form of twins.
- Theme Twin Naming: Mitsuha and Mitsuki are both written with the kanji for honey. Mitsuha means "honey feather" and Mitsuki means "honey princess".
- You Are Number 6: Their Sekirei numbers are #38 and #39 respectively.
Mitsuha (Sekirei #38)
One of the Sekirei sent by Mikogami to hunt down other Sekirei for his collection. She makes failed attempts at capturing first Shiina, then later Homura.
- Single-Stroke Battle: This is what happens when you fight the Black Sekirei.
- Smug Snake: It's her arrogant and overconfident attitude what got her defeated.
- Whip It Good: She uses a whip in battle, capable of smashing concrete.
Mitsuki (Sekirei #39)
She first appears during the 3rd Stage of the Sekirei Plan.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Steel fiber of my pledge, kill those who tie down my Ashikabi from behind!
- Fireman's Safety Net: She's able to form her wires into a safety net, to catch her master when he runs off a platform chasing the Jinki.
- Razor Floss: She uses multiple wires made by the MBI to constrict her opponents.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: She functions as Mitsuha's replacement in Mikogami's faction after Mitsuha's termination and she's identical to her predecessor, both in personality and appearance.
- Too Dumb to Live: Using metal wires to fight Sekirei with lightning powers? Not smart.
Taki (Sekirei #65)
A cheerful and elegant Sekirei, with mist powers. She is one of Mikogami's Sekirei.
Ashikabi: Hayato Mikogami
- Absolute Cleavage: An extreme Cleavage Window that shows off skin from her neck to past her navel.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Mist of my pledge, hide my Ashikabi from enemy soldiers!
- Combat Stilettos: She goes into battle wearing high heels.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: It.....barely counts as one.
- Ethereal White Dress: White hair, white clothing, and mist-based powers. She's got the mysterious look down perfectly.
- Mysterious Mist: Her power allows her to generate it.
- Mystical White Hair: An elemental-type Sekirei. Her hair notably resembles her element.
- Rapunzel Hair: Long and flowing past her waist.
- You Are Number 6: #65
Himeko (Sekirei #15)
One of Mikogami's Sekirei, first appearing during the 3rd stage. She expresses sympathy for Hikari and Hibiki's difficult life, but proves to be quite violent and even slightly cruel in battle. She wields a special, double-sided blade as her weapon.
Ashikabi: Hayato Mikogami
- Big Sister Instinct: Despite Sanada's lovelies annoying her so much, she can't stand to see the three young girls being attacked and asks for her Norito to help them.
- Blood Knight: She's thrilled at the idea of slicing up her foes.
- Butt-Monkey: In several of her scenes, Sanada's lovelies chase after her to flip her skirt and see her panties, to Himeko's annoyance.
- Cute and Psycho: She smiles sweetly while offering to cut people in half.
- Faux Affably Evil: She feels so sorry for poor Hikari and Hibiki. That's why she's going to kill them.
- Girl with Psycho Weapon: She's a young girl wielding a large, double sided blade.
- Hime Cut: She has parted blunt bangs, shoulder-length sidelocks, and straight hair tied back in a ponytail, adding to her very traditional appearance.
- Lady of War: She's a graceful fighter in a kimono, wielding a sword.
- Meaningful Name: Her name means "Little Princess". Or so she pretends to be...
- Oddly Shaped Sword: It barely even resembles a normal sword.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: Absolutely horrified that someone saw her panties before Mikogami.
- Rich Bitch: Spoiled by her wealthy Ashikabi, and a bit nasty for it.
- Tears of Joy: When Akitsu is finally emerged, she begins to weep in joy.
- You Are Number 6: #15
Hayato Mikogami's personal servant and driver.
- Locked Out of the Loop: He seems to think the Sekirei are his master's "friends".
- Satellite Character: There's nothing one needs to know about him other than him being's Mikogami's servant.
- Bodyguard Babes: Higa's Sekirei serve as his bodyguards. After the end of the Sekirei Plan, Higa's Sekirei who choose to stay loyal to him are still working as his personal bodyguards.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: The group as a whole won't hesitate to blackmail or cheat to win, which ends up usually biting them in the ass when Minato's group outsmarts them.
- Dysfunction Junction: The group as a whole are very messed up with Higa's spiteful and manipulative behavior. None of his Sekirei are capable of getting along, have poor communication with each other and do not work well together in a fight.
- Evil Counterpart: To Minato's own group of Sekirei. While Higa's group are largely dysfunctional due to his cruel behavior, Minato and his group are True Companions who love each other like family. Higa has nearly twice as many Sekirei while Minato has 6. Higa and his Sekirei won't hesitate to cheat or blackmail others to do his bidding, while Minato and his fight honorable and value fairness. Higa's Sekirei do not fight well together while the teamwork with Minato's are near flawless in combat. Higa has his family's company and is rich, while Minato's group just struggles to get by at the Izumo Inn. Due to Higa's Lack of Empathy, his Sekirei's strength is held back because of his poor bond with them, while Minato's undying love for his Sekirei makes them extremely powerful and usually defeat Higa's in combat. Higa's Sekirei are afraid of him due to their fear of failing him, while Minato's are completely devoted to and love him with all their heart. Upon the series end, almost half of Higa's Sekirei leave him due to secretly hating him, while Minato's stay loyally by his side and are Happily Married to him upon Musubi's return from Kouten.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After Kouten is gone, many of Higa's Sekirei, who have been revived thanks to Musubi, understandably leave him due to the cruel behavior he did to them and how he forced them to be winged by him. The only ones who stayed are the more loyal ones and due to seeing him trying to be better them them afterwards.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Higa's Sekirei do not work well together, largely due to their fear of failing him. It's also largely due to their tendency to rely on underhanded tactics that leads to their defeat at the hands of Minato's group.
- You Have Failed Me: Any time one of Higa's Sekirei fail him, he either leaves them behind or seriously hurts them as punishment. Mikogami himself even wonders if Higa even hates his Sekerei for his abuse towards them.
The Ashikabi of the East, and the head of a powerful pharmaceutical company. He is extremely ambitious, cunning, and ruthless to the point that he treats his own Sekirei as disposable tools. Using his influence, he blackmails Uzume into serving him and bribes other Ashikabi into serving him. He opposes the Sekirei Plan, and seeks to undermine MBI's authority.
Sekirei: Toyotama, Ichiya, Oriha, Katsuragi, Shi, Sai, Kaie, Oshino, Kujou, Kaiha, and two unnamed.
- Abduction Is Love: He is one of the Ashikabi that forcefully wings Sekirei, though he makes it clear love isn't even on the table. He also kidnaps Yukari and intends to marry her. It doesn't work out as he'd planned.
- Ambition Is Evil: He's by far the most ambitious character, and kicks many a dog along the way towards his goal.
- And Now You Must Marry Me: He holds Yukari hostage, while proposing marriage to her. It is, of course, all a plot to take advantage of who her parents are. When Yukari realizes how stupid the whole situation is, she sets fire to his penthouse and smashes a window so she and Shiina escape.
- Appeal to Force: Prompted by Mikogami's harsh advice, uses his Sekirei to perform a hostile takeover of his family's company.Higa: I'm taking over this company by force. Tell that to the old farts. From now on, I do as I want.
- Armor-Piercing Question: Receives several from Mikogami during his "The Reason You Suck" Speech. It forces him to completely re-evaluate his methods and leads to a Pet the Dog moment and the hostile takeover of his company.
- Bad Boss: Treats his Sekirei as Mooks, making it clear that they are completely disposable to him. Toyotama's defeat seems to have made him finally realize his failings as an Ashikabi.
- Bishōnen: Yukari felt charmed by his pretty boys looks the first time they meet.
- Bodyguard Babes: Toyotama and Ichiya often act as his bodyguards.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Higa engages in a variety of schemes to defeat MBI and Minato, including blackmailing Uzume and Shiina into working for him, kidnapping Yukari with the intention of forcing her to marry him, and stealing the Jinki from others. This eventually leads Mikogami to step in, as well as triggering his Villainous Breakdown after Minato's team rescues Chiho, terminates four of his Sekirei, Uzume betrays him, and Yukari sets fire to his penthouse before escaping with Shiina. Even though he's one of the last Ashikabi standing, he's completely outmatched by the others and has essentially lost all his former edge.
- Consummate Liar: Deception is one of his favorite tools, and he plays his various pawns like fiddles.
- Combat Pragmatist: He's so dirty he won't hesitate to hold others as hostage so long as he can win at anything.
- Corporate Warfare: His company is The Rival to the primary company, and counters their actual private army with an army of Sekirei.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: To the t.
- Diabolical Mastermind: He tries to be this, but is ultimately out-witted by various parties.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: He views his Sekirei as pawns for his ambitions and is unable to understand why Minato would care for his to the point he'd put his life on the line to protect them. In his eyes, he finds it unprofessional to be on the front lines and would have his Sekirei do his work for him.
- Evil Counterpart: To Minato. As while Minato struggles with money half the time and is trying to get by, Higa owns his family's company and is very wealthy. Minato has a total of 6 Sekirei, while Higa has nearly twice as many. Minato's Sekirei are all very powerful largely due to their strong bond and how much they care for each other due to Minato's love for them, Higa's are held back due to his Lack of Empathy and due to his cruel behavior and using them to further his ambitions and they lose against Minato's group quite often. Minato is usually timid but is a kind and selfless man, Higa is cold, cruel and selfish who only seems to care about himself more than anything.
- Faux Affably Evil: He usually introduces himself in a very polite manner, often seeming like a reasonable and friendly individual. But he quickly drops this, in favor of showing just how ruthless and cruel he can be.
- Graceful Loser: Implied, surprisingly enough. While he doesn't have any lines in the final chapters, he seemingly abandons all thoughts of vengeance against Minato, and seemingly starts running his company honestly and above board.
- Green-Eyed Monster: He greatly resents Minato, convinced that the other has benefited so much from his father's position as Gamemaster. Even when he learns Minato was unaware of his father's identity and obtained everything through his own efforts, he actually hates him more.
- Humiliation Conga: Goes into a board meeting. Comes out to learn four of his Sekirei have been terminated, his hostage has been rescued, his blackmailed assassin has been terminated, and to top it off? The girl he'd kidnapped with the intention of forcing her to marry him has set fire to his penthouse before escaping. He's understandably less than pleased by the news.
- I Control My Minions Through...: He keeps his Sekirei under his thumb by forcibly winging them and discarding of them if they ever become useless to him. This ultimately backfires on him because it's his abusive and uncaring treatment of his Sekirei what keeps them weak since Sekirei gain their strength from The Power of Love.
- I Have Your Wife: He holds Chiho and Yukari hostage to force their Sekirei to do his bidding.
- I Will Find You: Promises a defeated Toyotama that he will come for her someday, and asks her to wait for him.
- Jerkass: Readily uses other people to accomplish his own goals, using Chiho's life to force Uzume to do his bidding and subjecting his own Sekirei to all manner of emotional abuse.
- Kick the Dog: His manipulating of Shiina and Uzume to do his bidding holding their loved ones hostage is nothing short of deplorable.
- Last-Name Basis: Everyone calls him by his last name.
- Loophole Abuse: During the 3rd Phase of the Sekirei plan when he brings in more Sekirei and claims it's not breaking the rules so long as they don't fight.
- Magnetic Hero: A villainous example. He regularly recruits other Ashikabi, often through his claimed goal of ending the Sekirei Plan and allowing all his followers to remain with their Sekirei. He's.....telling the truth about the first part, at least.
- Manipulative Bastard: What he does to poor Uzume and then to Shiina.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: Oh, so very much. He's got the nice suit, the penthouse apartment, and the Cool Car to prove how wealthy he is.
- Meddling Parents: His family, as the senior board members of his company, constantly get in his way. This comes to a head when he's dragged into a meeting with them, and comes out to a Humiliation Conga. He's beyond furious and declares his intention to kill them all someday.
- Nice, Mean, and In-Between: The Mean to Minato's Nice and Mikogami's In-Between. Higa is a Jerkass to Ashikabi and Sekirei alike, plays dirty by manipulating and threatening other players, and only sees his Sekirei as pawns he will discard as soon as they stop being useful to him.
- Non-Action Guy: Implied to not be the case, surprisingly enough. Upon witnessing Seo and Sanada's Big Ball of Violence, he remarks that it's a good thing he took up boxing.
- An Offer You Can't Refuse: At least two of the Sekirei under his command were there because of him using their Ashikabi as leverage.
- Pet the Dog: His heartfelt apology to a defeated Toyotama for being a Bad Boss.
- The Red Baron: "Higa of the East", since he holds control over the Eastern portion of the city.
- Revenge Before Reason: Comes dangerously close in his grudge against Minato, losing an enormous amount of his Sekirei and much of his influence within the Game as a direct result.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: His tailored suits and obvious fashion sense make him stand out from other Ashikabi.
- Smug Snake: Oh, so very much. He's the smuggest of the smug, but quickly loses his cool if things don't go his way.
- The Sociopath: He shows most of the traits of this, at least early in the story. His attachment to everyone, except maybe his subordinate Kakizaki is purely a facade, at best, and he sees absolutely nothing wrong with any criminal or outright abhorrent behavior, so long as he doesn't actually face any consequences, and if he does it's always because of someone else who has to die. To wit, he has engaged in kidnapping, outright assault, assassination by proxy, hostage taking, threatening the life of an invalid in his hospital, with whom he had a prior legally binding contract for treatment, has actually engaged in murder (of his own company's board of directors and employees), attempted to murder both Minato and Natsuo using MBI's Kill Sat, and treated his Sekirei, who are strongly implied to be with him against their will as nothing more than expendable pawns, regretting their termination only because it inconveniences him, and absolutely throws a murderous fit when things don't go his way, even if it's a direct result of his own actions.
- Sore Loser: As he continues to be thwarted by Minato and his group he slowly loses it to the point he whines like a child believing that because Minaka is Minato's father is solely the reason he's gotten so far due to having so many powerful Sekirei with single numbers.
- Took a Level in Kindness: The epilogue reveals that he chose to allow almost all of his Sekirei to refuse being winged by him again, allowing for the ones that he forcefully winged to live their lives free of the memories of their time as his slaves while also allowing the ones most loyal to him faithfully stay by his side.
- Underestimating Badassery: Higa made the mistake of thinking he could hold the "Demon Ashikabi" Yukari prisoner until she agreed to marry him. Boy, did he get that one wrong. She sets fire to his penthouse on her way out.
- Villain in a White Suit: He always wears a nice white suit. He's also an arrogant and manipulative Ashikabi acting as a major villain.
- Villainous Breakdown: The cracks are definitely showing in his cool exterior, and at this point he's lost much of his former bite. By the time of the end of the 4th stage, and Mikogami's speech and Minato ruining his plans he finally loses it to the point he's screaming at Minato over how he keeps him from achieving his ambitions.
- Villainous Demotivator: His Sekirei know they have two options: Victory or termination. Several have mentioned being told they couldn't come back unless they were successful.
- Villainous Friendship: Type 1. Kakizaki describes himself as Higa's Only Friend and states the two have been good friends for many years.
- We Have Reserves: Tends to throw his Sekirei into battle, and makes it clear that he has no more use for them if they can't win.
- Xanatos Gambit: His participation in the 3rd Match, as if he managed to win he got a second Jinki. And if he lost, he still only sacrificed his weaker Sekirei while gaining valuable information about his opponents and could still have Uzume steal the Jinki from the winner afterwards. When Uzume was intercepted, he still benefited by being able to order her to lead a direct attack on Maison Izumo. However, things eventually derail after a combination of The Dog Bites Back, the dropping of the Distress Ball, Mikogami's interference, and Minato running his own gambit. Cue his Villainous Breakdown.
Katsuragi (Sekirei #86)
One of Higa's Sekirei, a soft-spoken girl with a melancholy expression. She is a close-combat fighter, and dueled Musubi during the hunt for the last Sekirei.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Boyish Short Hair: Cropped short, and adding to her tomboyish looks.
- Bruce Lee Clone: A martial artist dressed in a yellow jumpsuit.
- Cute Bruiser: She has a childish appearance, in contrast to her great physical strength.
- Emotionless Girl: She's extremely subdued and soft-spoken.
- Kick Chick: Identifies herself as a "Foot-type" Sekirei.
- Sensual Spandex: Her outfit is a skintight jumpsuit.
- You Are Number 6: #86
Oriha (Sekirei #101)
One of Higa's Sekirei, sent to capture the last unemerged Sekirei. She wears a long dress decorated with ribbons, and fights with a pair of sharp rings.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- By the Power of Grayskull!: These flying gears represent my pledge, cut away the enemies before my Ashikabi.
- Deadly Disc: Her primary weapons are several floating chakram shaped like discs.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: She has elements of this style.
- Frills of Justice: Her dress has frills, ribbons, and plenty of asskicking.
- I Can Still Fight!: An utterly heartbreaking example.
- Limit Break: Moon Slasher
- Little Red Fighting Hood: Though her cloak is darker in color, she fits the "cloaked cute girl kicking ass" element perfectly.
- Recurring Boss: Faced Tsukiumi in battle twice, ultimately losing to her Norito.
- Shoot the Medic First: Actively attempts to kill Natsuo and Minato during the 3rd Match, since she knows that if an Ashikabi dies, all their Sekirei are terminated. Haihane is not amused.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She's horrified when Tsukiumi uses a snake-themed attack, fleeing in terror.
- You Are Number 6: #101
Toyotama (Sekirei #16)
One of Higa's first Sekirei, acting as an enforcer for his various schemes. She is a tall woman that fights with a staff. Her defeat at the hands of Musubi has a great impact on Higa.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Absolute Cleavage: The front of her top has a cutout showing off her ample cleavage.
- Amazonian Beauty: Tall, muscular, and beautiful. She's got some nice abs, too.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her wears a skimpy top that exposes her midsection.
- Bodyguard Babes: Often served as Higa's bodyguard, along with Ichiya.
- Combat Pragmatist: She'll cheat, use dirty tricks, or break rules to win. In the anime, she even kills Uzume by ignoring the retreat order and taking one last shot at a disabled Musubi.
- Combat Stilettos: Another Sekirei that favors them, and isn't slowed down for an instant.
- I Will Wait for You: In response to Higa's promise to come and reclaim her from MBI someday.
- Meaningful Name: Named after a dragon goddess (also known as Otohime) that was forced to leave her husband after he violated his promise to her.
- Morality Pet: Becomes this for Higa, after she's defeated in battle.
- The Power of Love: Musubi explains that this is the reason she lost.
- Simple Staff: Her primary weapon, used to devastating effect.
- Stripperiffic: Her outfit includes many fetish elements.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Short shorts AND chaps.
- You Are Number 6: #16
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has dark green hair.
Ichiya (Sekirei #18)
One of Higa's first Sekirei, who serves as his enforcer and bodyguard. She is a martial artist-type, and shown to be quite ruthless.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Absolute Cleavage: Her outfit has an open front that reveals most of her breasts.
- Amazonian Beauty: A muscular, athletic woman in contrast to most Sekirei.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Her fighting style is this to a t.
- Bare Your Midriff: Showing off toned abs.
- Bodyguard Babes: Often served as Higa's bodyguard, along with Toyotama.
- Boobs of Steel: One of Higa's strongest Sekirei, and her large breasts to match her muscular build.
- Boyish Short Hair: As a martial arts-type, she has very short hair to fit with her physical combat abilities.
- Color Contrast: Her purple and yellow outfit.
- Combat Pragmatist: She's not above dirty tricks or cheap shots to win.
- Combat Stilettos: Not as extreme as some Sekirei, but notable since most Power-types wear flats.
- Kick Chick: She's a Power Type Sekirei, fighting primarily with her powerful legs.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: Her bared arms are muscular and toned.
- You Are Number 6: #18
Sai (Sekirei #31)
One of Higa's Sekirei, an aggressive and impatient girl. She wields several knives, mounted on the end of long whips much like a cat-o-nine-tails.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Ax-Crazy: Violent, easily angered, and willing to kill even ordinary humans.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her crop top shows off her stomach.
- Cute Little Fangs: While she's yelling.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She flies off the handle easily, spending most of her time yelling at others.
- Knife Nut: Attached to long whips, allowing her to attack from a distance.
- Lean and Mean: Very slender, and mean as hell.
- Taking You with Me: Attempts to take out Minato with the last of her strength, but Uzume steps in the way.
- Whip It Good: Multiple whips, with knives attached much like a more dangerous Cat o' Nine tails.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: She does!
- You Are Number 6: #31
Shi (Sekirei #40)
One of Higa's Sekirei, sent to steal the Jinki from Izumo Inn. She is extremely nervous and shy, and wields a pair of blades hidden in her sleeves.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Apologetic Attacker: She's extremely polite, and doesn't really want to hurt anyone.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Her primary weapon.
- Cowardly Sidekick: A villainous example, to contrast Sai's brave and aggressive attitude.
- Girlish Pigtails: Making her look even more childish and innocent.
- Hair Antennae: Further conveying her childish nature.
- Miko: Styled to resemble one.
- Oh, Crap!: Her default expression. Made worse when she realizes they're facing a pair of Single Numbers.
- Shrinking Violet: She's soft-spoken and shy, compared to her louder companions.
- Tears of Fear: She was on the verge of them even before her Oh, Crap! moment.
- You Are Number 6: #40
Kaie (Sekirei #62)
An Eastern Sekirei, first appearing during the assault on Izumo Inn. She forms a rivalry with Kazehana.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Whip of my Pledge, tear apart the antagonist of my Ashikabi!
- Expressive Hair: Two locks resemble cat ears, and move independently from the rest of her hair.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her bodysuit has one long leg, and one short.
- Limit Break: Hyakuretsu no Muchi (Whip of a Hundred Cracks)
- Opera Gloves: Her whips appear to be attached to them.
- The Rival: To Kazehana, who compliments her on her strength.
- Sci-Fi Bob Haircut: Wears her Expressive Hair in a modified bob hairstyle.
- Slave Collar: She wears one, alone with a pair of matching bracelets.
- Time-Delayed Death: She doesn't immediately go down upon being defeated by Kazehana, but after a few moments her clothing shreds and she collapses.
- Whip It Good: She wields multiple strings attached to her bracelets.
- Worthy Opponent: She and Kazehana come to see each other as this, in their final duel.
- You Are Number 6: #62
An Eastern Sekirei, first appearing during the assault on Izumo Inn. She at first seems very meek, but reveals herself to be utterly psychotic in battle.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Ax-Crazy: Goes from zero to homicidal within an instant.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Her weapons are two massive blades, that rip out from her billowing sleeves when in use.
- Hidden Eyes: Her eyes are hidden behind her bangs, right up until her true personality shows itself.
- Nothing Up My Sleeve: Her swords are apparently hidden inside her billowing sleeves, which shred when she brings them out.
- Slasher Smile: One to rival Karasuba.
One of Higa's Sekirei, who was quickly defeated by Homura during the 3rd Stage.
Ashikabi: Higa Izumi
- Brainless Beauty: Beautiful, but not exactly smart.
- The Ditz: When in battle, standing around complaining about your clothes being dirty isn't too smart.
- Frills of Justice: Her outfit consists of many, many ribbons and a frilly skirt.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: When defeated, she mourns that she'd only just gotten to appear.
- Man on Fire: All those trailing ribbons made igniting her clothes a piece of cake.
Higa's personal secretary, and longtime friend.
- Consummate Professional: Handles himself with utter professionalism, even in the midst of a Sekirei battle.
- The Dragon: Higa's secretary, and the field handler for all his Sekirei.
- Faux Affably Evil: He's completely professional, but just as much of a jerk as his employer.
- The Handler: To Uzume, and all the other Sekirei working for Higa.
- Jerkass: He rivals Higa in this department. Which is largely how the two are actually friends.
- Kick the Dog: Whenever Uzume tries to spend time with Chiho, he interrupts with a cruel smile saying she doesn't have much time left and seems to enjoy forcing her to do Higa's bidding.
- Moral Dissonance: (Actually legal dissonance) Knowing he's an accomplice to aggravated kidnapping, and illegal imprisonment (both felonies) his immediate response upon seeing Higa's penthouse on fire is to rebuke Yukari "You set the fire, didn't you? That is a crime, you know." She immediately calls him out on it.
- Non-Action Guy: Along with his Sekirei, who is an Evil Counter Part to Matsu.
- Oh, Crap!: Has a rather large one when his usual Smug Snake tactics don't work on Yukari, and she breaks the plate-glass penthouse window before jumping out.
- Only Friend: To Higa.
- Pragmatic Villainy: To the core, he's a pragmatist willing to take whatever measures are necessary.
- Sadist: While Higa's ruthless cruelty does have something to gain, Kakizaki's only goal in his actions is his own personal enjoyment. He interrupted Uzume's time with Chiho purely to tell the former that she "doesn't have much time left" to make Uzume suffer and outright cheered when Higa pushed Shiina over the Despair Event Horizon by making the latter think that Yukari preferred humans over Sekirei.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: In line with being a true professional.
- Smug Snake: Seems his greatest joy in life is (as handler) to openly torment those already under Higa's heel. Case in point, telling a distressed Uzume "you don't have much time left" regarding Chiho's health, and he does so with a cruel smile.
- Stoic Spectacles: Calm and composed, at least when he's not directly in the line of fire.
- Villainous Friendship: Type 1, as it seems he and Higa are genuinely good friends that care for the others well being.
Kochou (Sekirei #22)
A Brain-type Sekirei allied with the Eastern Sekirei, and serves Higa alongside her Ashikabi.
- The Comically Serious: She lectures Matsu about using a cell phone in a hospital......ignoring that there's two enemy Sekirei running past her.
- Evil Counterpart: To Matsu — a cool and collected Brain-type that maintains a professional air no matter the circumstances.
- The Evil Genius: She's the Brain-type Sekirei of Higa's faction.
- Mission Control: Like Matsu does for her team, Kochou monitors the fights of Higa's Sekirei through satellites she hacked.
- Nerves of Steel: Unflinching and professional, even in the presence of two enemy Sekirei. Tsukiumi is duly impressed.
- Sexy Spectacles: Like Matsu, she's an attractive woman with big boobs and wearing glasses.
- Stoic Spectacles: Like her Ashikabi, she's a calm and composed character with glasses.
- Technopath: Just like Matsu, she has the ability to access machines.
- You Are Number 6: #22
The Ashikabi of the West. Though a hot-tempered and violent biker, he is actually a good person that deeply cares for his trio of Sekirei. After befriending Seo, he is convinced to become another of Minato's ally and supports him during the 4th match. He is something of a pervert, and seems to develop a crush on almost every woman he meets.
Sekirei: Kuzuri, Kujika, Shijime, Chiyo, Yuna, and Hatae
- Amazon Brigade: The South and East Ashikabi each had a dozen or more Sekirei under their command. Minato has six, almost all of which are Single Numbers. And Sanada, the fourth Ashikabi that controls territory in the city? He's got three, but is still considered a threat by the others. This is because he actually has six Sekirei, and his concealed Sekirei are ruthless and powerful low-digits.
- Amazon Chaser: Thinks Miya's strength makes her even more attractive.
- Amusing Injuries: Prone to these almost as much as Seo.
- Badass Biker: Pretty much his thing.
- Badass Normal: He fights right alongside his Sekirei.
- Bishōnen: In a manly kind of way.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Rather loud but tough in a fight.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He's much like Seo in this regard.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Again like Seo since their violence is often Played for Laughs.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Becomes good friends with Seo once they finish beating the crap out of each other.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Gets into a lot of fist fights. Start a major brawl in the anime to help Minato out.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: His jacket and pants.
- Hopeless Suitor: Considers Miya's devotion to her husband a bonus, rather than a negative.
- Hot-Blooded: The hottest of all! He shouts, throws punches, and emotes with the best of them.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: In his battle against Mikogami, he reveals that he actually has six Sekirei. His real Amazon Brigade proceed to tear through most of Mikogami's Sekirei in moments, and are strong enough to prove a challenge to Single Numbers like Mutsu and Akitsu.
- Idiots Cannot Catch Colds: He proudly declares that he's never caught a cold. Mikogami thinks this makes perfect sense, pointing out the belief about idiots being immune to colds. Sanada...is less than amused.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He may seem like a thug, but he's actually a pretty decent guy. At least, if you don't accidentally piss him off.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Unlike Seo, his general strategy seems to be limited to "jump into battle and hit things". Because most Ashikabi are Non Action Guys, this usually works out for him.
- Likes Older Women: THRILLED when he learns Miya is a "beautiful, older woman".
- Marry Them All: Implied he marries his Power Trio upon the series end. As for the more violent trio of girls he has, this is left ambiguous.
- Meaningful Name: Lampshaded, since "Nishi" means "West".
- Mr. Fanservice: Bare chested and in leather.
- Pipe Pain: Wields a section of metal pipe as a weapon.
- The Red Baron: "Sanada of the West", which leads to confusion when he introduces himself.
- Romancing the Widow: Even more thrilled when he learns Miya is a widow.
Shijime (Sekirei #106), Kuzuri, and Kujika (Sekirei #48)
The West's trio of Sekirei. They behave in an extremely childish manner, but their strength has allowed him to claim the Western portion of the city as his territory.
Ashikabi: Sanada Nishi
- Amazon Brigade: Strong enough to secure Sanada's place as one of the top four Ashikabi, with the smallest group.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Shijime behaves like this, much to Benitsubasa's frustration and Haihane's amusement. That's right, her big sisters are the Disciplinary Squad.
- Badass Adorable: They're absolutely adorable, and also enjoy a good fight.
- Balanced Harem: Nishi showers them equally with affection, and it's clear all equally care for each other.
- Bare Your Midriff: The three of them wear midriff-baring tops.
- Blush Sticker: Shijime and Kuzuri have permanent blush marks on their cheeks.
- By the Power of Grayskull!:
- Shijime: These are the sleeves of my pledge, smash and clear the wall before my Ashikabi.
- Kuzuri: These are the heels of my pledge, smash and clear the wall before my Ashikabi.
- Kujika: These are the elbows of my pledge, smash and clear the wall before my Ashikabi.
- Clothing Combat: Shijime's Norito implies her sleeves are her weapon. Kuzuri also uses the pair of straps hanging from her top to parry attacks, showing they are strong enough to withstand blows from another Sekirei's sword.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: They're constantly off in their own world, and rarely see the seriousness of a situation.
- Combat Stilettos: Kujika goes into the battlefield wearing high heels.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Kujika has dark skin and blonde hair.
- The Dividual: They're basically the same character split into three.
- Genki Girl: All three are super-perky.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Parodied, when they use their Norito.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Mostly, they just like bouncing around and hitting people.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: Shijime has the cute variant of oversized sleeves covering her hands.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Kuzuri and Kujika wear leather clothes.
- Hit-and-Run Tactics: Noted to be incredibly fast, even by Sekirei standards.
- Idiot Hair: Shijime has a lock of hair sticking out atop her head, as fits her childish character.
- Power Trio: They're never away from each other for long, always operating as a team.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Shijime wears a long scarf around the neck.
- Stripperiffic: Kuzuri and Kujika wear outfits that show off a lot of skin.
- Technical Pacifist: Sanada reveals they never fight to win, instead simply wanting to play and have some fun. As such, he relies on his deranged Sekirei to win the actual battles.
- Token Mini-Moe: Shijime is the smallest and most childlike of the trio.
- Underboobs: Kuzuri's top reveals the underside of her boobs.
- You Are Number 6: Shijime is #106 and Kujika is #48. Kuzuri's number is unrevealed.
Chiyo (Sekirei #14), Yuuna (Sekirei #17), and Hatae (Sekirei #20)
A trio of blood-thirsty Sekirei, barely under the control of their Ashikabi.
Ashikabi: Sanada Nishi
- Amazon Brigade: They're Sanada's other female Sekirei Power Trio and the real reason Sanada became ruler of the Western territory.
- Ax-Crazy: They're deadly battle maniacs to the extent even their own Ashikabi fears them.
- Bare Your Midriff: The three wear bikini tops that reveal the midriff.
- Blood Is the New Black: Their Ashikabi points out that they're covered in blood, having just finished off several opponents.
- Blood Knight: They're excited when they finally find a stronger opponent in Akitsu.
- By the Power of Grayskull!:
- Chiyo: My pledge of black scythe, be swallowed by my Ashikabi's dark evil omen.
- Yuuna: My pledge of black wire saw, be swallowed by my Ashikabi's dark evil omen.
- Hatae: My pledge of black twin blade, be swallowed by my Ashikabi's dark evil omen.
- The Dividual: Like Sanada's other trio, these three act and think the same.
- Dual Wielding: Hatae fights with two claw-knives.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: The three wear pants with the left leg cut short. In addition, Chiyo has mismatching socks and Yuuna has mismatching gloves.
- Lean and Mean: All three are reed-thin, moreso than most Sekirei. And so vicious even their Ashikabi finds them frightening.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: Not only does Akitsu not react well to her comrades being slaughtered, but their vicious actions are the push necessary to allow her to finally be emerged.
- Razor Floss: Yuuna's weapon is a wire saw.
- Sadist: They take great pleasure in slaughtering their opponents.
- Scary Teeth: They have creepy shark-like teeth. Sanada doesn't like kissing them because it really hurts being bitten by those teeth.
- Sinister Scythe: Chiyo's weapon is a massive scythe.
- Slasher Smile: All three of them constantly sport deranged grins while dishing out suffering.
- Stripperiffic: The three fight while wearing very revealing tops.
- Token Minority: Hatae has notably darker skin than the other two in the trio.
- You Are Number 6: #14, #17 and #20.
Unaffiliated Ashikabi and Sekirei
The first Ashikabi that Minato encounters, Seo is a shady but kind-hearted man that becomes one of his most vital allies. His Sekirei are the twins Hikari and Hibiki, and he was once the best friend of the deceased scientist, Takehito Asama. This friendship allowed him to learn many secrets about the Sekirei, and also granted him a special ability that allows him to weaken enemy Sekirei.
Sekirei: Hikari and Hibiki
- Amusing Injuries: Seo always getting hurt by his Sekirei is usually Played for Laughs.
- Babies Ever After: He winds up making four babies, all boys, with Hikari and Hibiki.
- Badass Normal: He's one of the few Ashikabi to get involved in the action, and can hold his own pretty well.
- Beady-Eyed Loser: He's not unattractive, so much as scruffy and lazy as hell. When he tries to greet Kusano, she cries.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Seo looks like an absolute useless bum, but he's unexpectedly smart and capable when the situation calls for it. He helped Minato to find Kusano when she first appeared. And in the end of Season 2, he's hired by Higa to break into MBI's headquarters and steal their company secrets.
- Bromantic Foil: To Minato. He's a much more openly-perverted guy who is explicitly in a sexual relationship with both of his Sekirei, whereas Minato is a more Covert Pervert who intentionally resists entering into such relationships with his own Sekirei (at least till the Sekirei Plan is over).
- Casanova Wannabe: Of course Hikari and Hibiki just won't let him.
- Come Back to Bed, Honey: When Minato knocks on his apartment, Seo is naked in bed with Hikari. He tries to convince her to get it on with him again, but she responds by electrocuting him.
- Comedic Sociopathy: His shady antics are typically played for comedy, such as stating he's going to substitute a random cat for one he was hired to find.
- Chivalrous Pervert: At least, he tries to be.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's rarely phased by things, responding with sarcasm and snark.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Once the fists stop flying, he forms a strong friendship with Sanada.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Aside from Minato (and Musubi and Sanada to a lesser extent) almost no one can stand him for his lazy and leachurous behavior.
- House Husband: Surprisingly enough. Before Miya got the hang of married life, he was the one that handled all the domestic stuff for Takehito. Miya teasingly refers to him as an "adulterer" for keeping house for her husband.
- Hunk: Handsome, beneath all his scruff and bad attitude.
- Iron Butt-Monkey: The amount of times he's been subjected to Harmless Electrocution by his Sekirei and their sons would normally kill an ordinary man.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Beneath his tough exterior, he's actually a pretty decent guy and becomes one of Minato's most important allies.
- A Lady on Each Arm: He sometimes holds his twin Sekirei on each of his arms, normally groping Hikari's boobs.
- Last-Name Basis: Almost always referred to as Seo by every other character.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: He shamelessly gropes Hikari's breasts in front of Minato. He also makes casual commentaries about their sex life in public, to his Sekirei's embarrassment and annoyance.
- Marry Them All: Considering he has two sets of twin boys upon the series end, it's pretty much confirmed he married Hibiki and Hikari by the time his sons are born.
- Mr. Fanservice: Moreso than any other Ashikabi, he's often seen wearing a tight tank top and even has a couple shirtless scenes.
- Perpetual Poverty: He and his Sekirei are seen working but still never have enough to feed themselves consistently.
- Power Nullifier: His 'Matsurou Ashikabi' ability, given to him by Takehito, allows him to drain Sekirei of their power and energy.
- Power Perversion Potential: He tends to use his power to weaken Sekirei to grope them.
- The Red Baron: "Worst Ashikabi"
- Running Gag: He's always seen getting shocked by his Sekirei or going to Miya for a free meal.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The manly man to Minato's sensitive guy.
- The Strategist: He formulates the plan to help Kuno and Haruka escape the city.
- Supreme Chef: Surprisingly, he's the one that taught Miya how to cook.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: Check, check, and check.
- Thanks for the Mammary: Unlike Minato, he always does this on purpose and often gets zapped for it.
Ashikabi: Kaoru Seo
- Always Identical Twins: They are identical twin sisters. The only physical difference between the two is that Hikari's bust is significantly larger than Hibiki's.
- Babies Ever After: After the final battle, Seo gets them pregnant at the same time and both give birth to twin sons on the same day.
- Bare Your Midriff: Their Stripperiffic outfits reveal their midriffs.
- Bust-Contrast Duo: The twins look identical except for their breast sizes; Hikari has very large breasts while Hibiki's are considerably smaller even if she's not flat-chested.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: By the thunderstorm of our pact, our Ashikabi's perils will be destroyed.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Neither of them stands to see Seo flirting with other women. Hikari is WAY more extreme about it, sometimes even just some wildly perverted comments Seo makes often result in a Death Glare at best, or Electric Torture at worst.
- Combat Stilettos: They fight in high-heeled boots as suits their S&M styled gear.
- Cruel to Be Kind: The twins hunt and attack unemerged Sekirei, stating it's better to defeat them before they're able to find their Ashikabi as they believe they should protect other Sekirei from potentially being winged by a lowlife like Seo.
- Dressed Like a Dominatrix: Their combat outfits are revealing leather suits with opera gloves and high-heeled boots. Lampshaded by Minato who calls them the "S&M outfit girls".
- Identical Twin ID Tag: The only ways to tell them apart are their bust sizes and the colors of their clothes (Hikari wears purple, Hibiki wears red).
- Idiot Hair: Both have a small cowlick sticking up from their heads.
- Limit Break: Kaminari (lit: "Thunder")
- Meido: They have a job that requires them dressing like maids.
- No Accounting for Taste: They can't say anything in defense of Seo when people call him trash because they're painfully aware that's the truth. He's still their Ashikabi so they can't help but love him.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Hikari is short-tempered and violent, totally opposite to her twin sister Hibiki who is calm and gentle.
- Polyamory: Both twins are in a sexual relationship with Seo. Both eventually give birth to Seo's sons.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Hikari is the hot-tempered, abusive, and dominant Red Oni, Hibiki is the calm, sensible, and passive Blue Oni. Ironically, Hikari favors blue/purple clothing and Hibiki favors red clothing.
- Shock and Awe: Their elemental abilities allow them to generate electricity.
- Sibling Team: They're twin sisters who always fight together and have the exact same powers.
- Stripperiffic: Their battle gears are skintight and show off quite some skin.
- Superpowerful Genetics: Their sons can also generate electricity.
- Theme Twin Naming: Hikari means "light", with her sister Hibiki meaning "sound". Or, thematically, "lightning" and "thunder".
- Three-Way Sex: Seo proudly declares he was late to the 4th Match because the twins "kept him up all night". The embarrassed reaction from the twins and Hibiki's pleas about children being present suggests he wasn't making it up. It's more or less confirmed at the finale when it's revealed that his four sons were all born on the same day.
- Wonder Twin Powers: Their Norito requires the two to hold hands in order to activate it.
- You Are Number 6: Their Sekirei numbers are #11 and #12 respectively.
Hikari (Sekirei #11)
The violent and bad-tempered twin sister. She is often physically violent towards Seo, electrocuting or hitting him when he angers her.
- Bastard Girlfriend: One minute she's zapping Seo, then making love to him the next, followed by some more zapping.
- Buxom Is Better: Seo tends to grope her over Hibiki for obvious reasons.
- Comical Angry Face: She does it constantly.
- Cute Little Fangs: Bares them when particular angry.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Even Seo seems to agree with this being okay, and he's the one getting abused.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: It doesn't take much to set her off.
- Hypocritical Heartwarming: She'll berate and hit Seo any chance she gets, but you try to do it, that's your ass.
- Running Gag: Whenever she meets one of Mikogami's Sekirei, she insists that Seo is better than their "handsome, smart, and rich" Ashikabi. Hibiki notes this doesn't even count as Sour Grapes.
- Tsundere: With the Tsun Turned Up to Eleven that's even worse than Tsukiumi. Hikari yells at, hits, and zaps Seo in nearly every scene they're together. When asked about her feelings for her Ashikabi, Hikari proclaims that she loves Seo "enough to kill him."
Hibiki (Sekirei #12)
The soft-spoken and kind twin sister who attempts to temper her sister's more aggressive behavior.
- Apologises a Lot: She's always apologizing for something Seo or Hikari has done.
- Nice Girl: Unlike her sister, she shows Seo support and tries to make him feel better after a usual thrashing from Hikari.
- Satellite Character: She only exists to be the other half of Seo's Sekirei twins and her characterization is basically a calmer, non-violent Hikari.
Minato's younger sister, a cheerful but violent girl obsessed with pretty boys. After becoming Shiina's Ashikabi, she promises to help him find Kusano and hunts other Ashikabi looking for information. This leads to her earning the title of the "Devil Ashikabi", making her something of an urban legend feared by other pairs. She is completely unaware that her brother is also an Ashikabi, and that Kusano is one of his Sekirei.
- Back for the Finale: After retiring from the Sekirei Plan due to finding Kuu, Yukari and Shiina return to action and defend MBI headquarters during the final battle.
- Big Brother Worship: She does it without even knowing she does it. The majority of the reason she likes Shiina in the first place are because of his similar qualities to Minato.
- Boyish Short Hair: She has a bob haircut and a quite headstrong, tomboyish behavior.
- The Cavalry: She arrives to defend MBI headquarters from a Special Forces team sent to capture the terminated Sekirei.
- Daddy's Little Villain: Played with, since she's considered a monster by other Ashikabi. Yukari isn't exactly evil, but she's certainly just as ruthless as her father and regularly hospitalizes other Ashikabi.
- Damsel out of Distress: Held hostage by Higa, until she realizes she's holding the Distress Ball and breaks out.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: Though as she doesn't directly involve herself in action very frequently, she doesn't suffer from it nearly as much as Tsukiumi does from hers.
- The Dreaded: Undefeated, and noted to disregard the rules about Ashikabi fighting. It's stated she's hospitalized most of the Ashikabi that have encountered her. Ashikabi and Sekirei alike piss their pants and run away screaming when they find out she's the infamous "demon" Ashikabi.
- Eating the Eye Candy: Oh, does she like looking at pretty boys and sexy girls.
- The Glomp: Likes to do this to Musubi.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: She is often seen with these, and she is just as scary as Miya.
- Good Is Not Soft: While she's a nice person and her motivations are heroic, her methods are extreme and relentlessly violent.
- Groin Attack: Her standard approach to men that piss her off is stepping on their balls with her high-heeled boots.
- Has a Type: She loves guys who have slender figures and pretty faces like Shiina.
- Heroic Bastard: Like her older brother Minato, Yukari is a heroic character whose parents are unmarried because her mother refuses to take her father's name and raised her children on her own.
- Hostage Situation: Ends up in one, with Higa using her to control Shiina.
- Innocent Cohabitation: She shares an apartment room with her Sekirei Shiina, but they aren't doing anything more than kissing yet.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While she's brutal towards her enemies, she's generally kind and empathetic towards her allies and civilians, especially Minato.
- Like Parent, Like Spouse: Like Brother, Like Boyfriend in her case. Yukari already loves Shiina for his Bishōnen looks, but what attracts her to him personality-wise are his Big Brother Instinct and kindness which remind Yukari of her older brother Minato's virtues.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: She's pretty open about her interest in attractive people, and will go so far as to grope other women as a greeting.
- Love at First Sight: She fell for Shiina from the moment she first laid her eyes on him because he's the type of Bishōnen she's crazy about.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: The masculine girl to both Minato and Shiina's feminine boys.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Being called the Devil Ashikabi discourages anyone from messing with her.
- No Escape but Down: Dives out of a window in a high-rise building to escape Higa, trusting that Shiina will catch her.
- Nom de Mom: Yukari and Minato have their mother's surname since she never took the Minaka surname.
- Nose Bleed: As prone to them as her brother.
- Official Couple: She and Shiina are dating in the epilogue.
- Opposites Attract: Yukari is bold, fierce, and ruthless in battle, total opposite to her Sekirei/boyfriend Shiina who is mild, sensitive, and hates violence.
- Plucky Girl: She rarely gives up, and her brief moments of despair don't last long.
- Red Baron: The "Devil Ashikabi."
- Sacred First Kiss: Given to Shiina, when she emerged him.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After finding out that Kuu is with Minato and somehow managing to survive the end of the Third Stage, Yukari and Shiina decide they've had enough and exit the game via a raft as it starts the Final Stage.
- Secret Secret-Keeper: Turns out Yukari has known all about who her father is since she was a kid because her and Minato's mother wasn't really that good at hiding the secret.
- Shared Family Quirks:
- Like her brother, Yukari is prone to having nosebleeds when having physically intimate moments with her own Sekirei.
- She and her mother make the same cartoonish devilish face when they're being scary.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: She's outgoing and confident, but also incredibly ruthless and indifferent to those she considers to be her enemies, whereas Minato is timid and passive, but also an All-Loving Hero who wants everyone involved in the Sekirei Plan to have a happy ending regardless of their allegiances.
- Skinship Grope: She's often trying to cop feels on the big breasted women running around.
- Slasher Smile: Probably one reason why she earned her nickname.
- Violence Is the Only Option: How she gained the title of "Devil Ashikabi".
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: If you even try laying a finger on her beloved Shiina, prepare for Yukari's painful punches or kicks.
- Wife-Basher Basher: Ruthlessly deals with anyone that makes girls cry, which leads to hilarity when she mistakenly believes Minato was mistreating Kusano and kicks him across the room, then threatens to kill him.
Shiina (Sekirei #107)
He is very soft-spoken and kind, and considers Kusano his younger sister. His powers are related to death, and he is known as the "Death God" Sekirei, with many urban legends surrounding him. While extremely powerful, he dislikes violence and expresses remorse for having to hurt others in battle.
Ashikabi: Yukari Sahashi
- Accidental Pervert: He accidentally gropes Yukari's bare breast when she wearing a strapless dress that doesn't fit her.
- Affectionate Nickname: Kusano calls him "Shii-chan".
- Apologetic Attacker: He's often apologetic towards those he has to fight. Not only for his attacks, but spends more time apologizing for Yukari's ruthless ways.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Yukari thinks crossdressing makes a great disguise for him because he has such a cute face.
- Back for the Finale: He and Yukari withdraw from the Sekirei Plan after they find Kuu. They come back in the middle of the final battle to help protect MBI headquarters from enemy forces.
- Badass Adorable: No one expects such a cute, gentle boy to kick so much ass. Shiina eliminates most of his opponents without much effort, and practically destroys Yashima in one hit.
- Badass Longcoat: He begins wearing a black one later on, to complete his "Death God" image.
- Bad Powers, Good People: While his powers are death-related, Shiina is one of the purest characters in the series.
- Big Brother Instinct: He thinks of Kuu as his little sister and is looking for her out of worry that she might be attacked by other Sekirei or abused by a bad Ashikabi.
- Bishōnen: He's extremely pretty with an androgynous face, MUCH to Yukari's delight.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: By the corpse of my pact, my Ashikabi's burdens shall withered.
- The Cavalry: He returns to defend the MBI headquarters from a Special Forces team sent to capture the terminated Sekirei.
- The Champion: He fights for the sake of protecting Yukari and Kusano.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Almost all his battles are this.
- Dark Is Not Evil: One of the sweetest Sekirei around, not what you would expect from the Sekirei of Death.
- Disguised in Drag: Yukari puts him in a dress when taking him around town, hoping it will conceal him from enemies. It doesn't work much.
- Do You Want to Copulate?: His attitude towards sex with Yukari. He's ready, and whenever she says the word, he'll comply.
- Dragged into Drag: Poor Shiina, most of the time he doesn't find joy in Yukari making him crossdress.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: An Ashikabi found it hard to identify Shiina as a boy or a girl because of how pretty he is.
- Earn Your Title: There is a reason why he is known as the "Death God", despite being so kind-hearted. His powers are very destructive.
- Effeminate Voice: He's a girly-looking boy with a voice done by a woman.
- Forced into Evil: Like Uzume, Shiina is forced by Higa to hunt Sekirei and jinki for a while because Higa is keeping Yukari hostage. Thankfully, Uzume talks him into escaping because his Ashikabi isn't helpless like hers.
- I Got Bigger: He's slightly shorter than Yukari at the time of their first meeting, but stands taller than her by the end of the manga. His face is also noticeably more mature-looking. This is especially notable as it makes him the only Sekirei who appears to physically age in anyway on-screen.
- Innocent Gray Eyes: His gray eyes signify innocence (and beauty, according to Yukari).
- Insecure Love Interest: Higa seeds a lot of insecurity in Shiina in regards to his relationship with Yukari, as Higa claims Sekirei only ruin humans' lives and this means Yukari can only be happy if she marries another human. Shiina nearly believes this due to a misunderstanding with Yukari, but they later clear any doubts that they love each other and want to be together no matter their race.
- I Will Find You: Determined to find Kuu at all costs.
- Like Brother and Sister: He and Kuu care about each other as if they were siblings.
- Limit Break: World's End Garden, Death Wings
- Magical Boyfriend: Just as Musubi did for Minato, Shiina is Yukari's Sekirei who drags her into his world of supernatural battles and makes her fantasies of living with a pretty boy come true.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: The feminine boy to Yukari's assertive and masculine girl.
- Meaningful Name: Shi means "Death".
- My Name Is Inigo Montoya: Number 107, Shiina. I'm your grim reaper.
- Mystical White Hair: His white hair hints at his mystical abilities.
- Mythical Motifs: The Shinigami symbolism is heavily tied to his character, powers, and reputation.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: The "Death God" Sekirei.
- Nice Guy: He's a meek and polite boy.
- The Nudifier: His attacks leave his enemies completely naked.
- Official Couple: He and Yukari are dating in the epilogue.
- Opposites Attract: Shiina is mild, sensitive, and hates violence, total opposite to his Ashikabi/girlfriend Yukari who is bold, fierce, and ruthless in battle.
- Psychic Link: With Kuu, heightening the fact that they were pretty much designed to complement one another. Shiina and Kuu appear to sense how the other is faring, and are capable of knowing if the other is nearby.
- The Red Baron: The Shinigami Sekirei, often translated as either "Death God" or "Grim Reaper".
- Reluctant Warrior: He'd rather not fight, if given the choice.
- Rescue Romance: When he and Yukari first meet, she protects him from Mikogami's Sekirei who were trying to capture him. He quickly reacts to Yukari and asks her to be his Ashikabi.
- Share the Male Pain: He cowers or covers his eyes, winching in sympathy whenever Yukari delivers her signature Groin Attack to a rival Ashikabi.
- Shout-Out: "World's End Garden", his first Norito shares it's name with a short story by the same author.
- Standard Female Grab Area: A rare male example. Mikogami is able to restrain him simply by grabbing his wrist, requiring Yukari to intervene and rescue him. This, after his first appearance had established that Shiina was already a powerful Sekirei with a Touch of Death.
- Took a Level in Badass: His time forced to work for Higa made him even stronger.
- Touch of Death: His "Death Wings" technique.
- Walking Wasteland: The effect of his special abilities, in particular his Norito, is decomposing all matter around him.
- You Are Number 6: #107
An Ashikabi with many things in common with Minato, including living in his old apartment. His sekirei, Kuno, is extremely weak and unable to fight, so he requests Minato's help in escaping from the capital. Though prone to mocking Kuno as weak and useless, he is kind-hearted and loves her deeply.
- Back for the Finale: He decides to return to the capital during the looming final battle, determined to help Minato.
- Caught the Heart on His Sleeve: Kuno did this to him when they first met.
- The Cavalry: He returns to help defend MBI headquarters from a Special Forces team sent to capture the terminated Sekirei.
- Chastity Couple: He and Kuno sleep in separate beds when they share a bedroom. Kazehana can deduce they haven't gone beyond kissing and thinks their "innocent love" is adorable.
- Declaration of Protection: The reason he wants out of the Sekirei Plan is to protect Kuno.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: A letter sent to Minato reveals what happened to them after the escape. They're happily living with Haruka's parents, after a vague explanation of them being engaged. His parents ADORE her.
- Hypocritical Humor: When Minato comments on how nice he and Kuno must be to be newlyweds, Shigi retorts that he doesn't want to hear that from someone who has a harem.
- Nice Guy: He met Kuno, because he couldn't bear to see a girl crying. His kindness inspires Minato to help him.
- Non-Action Guy: Like most Ashikabi, he's not a fighter. That's why he runs into trouble when his only Sekirei can't fight either.
- Official Couple: He admits that he and Kuno are officially married in chapter 184 when Minato invites them over for a celebratory feast.
- Older Than He Looks: He's twenty years old, around the same age as Minato, but Minato and Seo mistake him for a teenager because he looks like a 16-year-old.
- Rōnin: Like Minato, he failed the college entrance exam twice.
- Screw Destiny: Was the first Ashikabi to successfully escape from the city with his Sekirei.
- This Loser Is You: Has a lot in common with Minato when it comes to failure.
Kuno (Sekirei #95)
A weak Sekirei that wanted out of the Sekirei Plan with her Ashikabi, Haruka Shigi. Her power is a sonic scream.
Ashikabi: Haruka Shigi
- A-Cup Angst: Compared to the buxom Musubi, she feels completely plain and jealous over her figure.
- Back for the Finale: She returns to the capital to help when it's clear the final battle has arrived.
- Blessed with Suck: Her sonic attacks are very weak and only are useful for distraction at best. Her Norito can be helpful as a support in battle, but she can't use it without vomiting blood and passing out.
- Blood from the Mouth: She vomits blood when she overuses her Norito.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: This is a song of my vow, please light the path of my Ashikabi.
- Catchphrase: Whenever someone calls her a no-good Sekirei, she retorts "It's not no-good, it's Kuno."
- The Cavalry: She uses her Norito to help defend MBI headquarters from a Special Forces team sent to capture the terminated Sekirei.
- Chastity Couple: With Haruka. They aren't doing anything more intimate than kissing and sleep in separate beds when staying in the same bedroom.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Unlike most Sekirei, she's incredibly weak and clumsy. But she's cute enough that Haruka forgives her for being useless.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: A letter sent to Minato reveals what happened to them after the escape. They've happily living with Haruka's parents, after a vague explanation of them being engaged. Haruka's parents ADORE her.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: She's a cute, nice, and (pathetically) harmless Sekirei with blonde hair.
- The Load: Even though she's a Sekirei, she's so weak and useless in battle that she requires her Ashikabi to protect her. It's subverted since her powers are actually useful; it's just they're better suited for support. Using her Norito against the Disciplinary Squad most likely saved her and her allies, by giving Tsukiumi more time to arrive.
- Magical Girlfriend: Though not very "magical", much to Haruka's disappointment.
- Magic Music: Her Norito is a beautiful song that drains the strength from other Sekirei and caused Haihane to become so relaxed she began to fall asleep right there.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: She has a sonic scream.
- Official Couple: By the epilogue, she and Haruka are officially engaged.
- Prone to Tears: She often breaks into tears.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: Her only ability is generating a sonic scream, which basically just hurts her opponent's ears, but has no offensive capability.
- You Are Number 6: #95
Kaho (Sekirei #87)
A strong and exceptionally skilled Sekirei, wielding a naginata in battle. Her Ashikabi is Oosumi Orihiko, who she found with Homura's assistance. She is extremely honorable and kind-hearted, but takes her role as a warrior very seriously. A long-time friend of Musubi, the two share a significant history and have promised to face each other in battle.
Ashikabi: Oosumi Orihiko
- Action Girlfriend: Meeting her transformed Orihiko's boring life into an exciting one. Like many Sekirei, she's the one who does all the fighting because her Ashikabi is a Non-Action Guy.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Homura once protected her as the Guardian, leading her to rescue his Ashikabi when they meet in the 3rd Stage.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: This is the Dance of my Pledge. Smash the Calamities that befall my Ashikabi!
- Chekhov's Gunman: First glimpsed as one of the Sekirei that Homura remembers helping.
- Childhood Friends: She and Musubi became friends after an incident in their childhood in which some rivals of MBI tried to kidnap them.
- Dance Battler: She uses attacks themed around traditional Kabuki dances, and is elegant when she fights.
- A Death In The Lime Light: She's given quite a bit of focus, prior to facing Karasuba in battle and being terminated at the end of it.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: After Karasuba stabs her through the chest, Kaho ceases to function as Orihiko holds her in his arms.
- The Dog Bites Back: One of her major goals, after being tormented by Karasuba as a child.
- Early-Bird Cameo: We got a brief glimpse of her in Homura's flashback when he recalled the Sekirei he helped in the past. Her official introduction is several chapters later during the Third Stage's final round.
- Friendly Rivalry: Musubi is her dearest friend, but they promised the next time they met they would fight.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Karasuba stabs her through the chest.
- In the Back: Karasuba defeats her by using a decoy to distract Kaho and stab her in the back.
- Lady of War: Her named attacks all involve dances, and she uses the traditional weapon of a high-born lady.
- Limit Break: Sekirei Kagura - "Hiyoku no Mai" (Sekirei Sacred Dance - "Lover's Dance")
- Love Freak: Like Musubi, she thinks of love as the most important thing in the world.
- Miko: Her outfit closely resembles the traditional look.
- Naginatas Are Feminine: She's the very image of a proper Japanese lady, complete with her weapon being a naginata.
- Nice Girl: She's every bit as kind-hearted and sweet as Musubi.
- Paper Cutting: To Karasuba.
- The Promise: That the next time they met, she would fight Musubi. When they meet pre-battle, they avoid facing each other so they technically aren't breaking the promise.
- Proud Warrior Race Girl: She's proud of her warrior heritage as a Sekirei, and deeply honorable.
- Razor Wind: Her primary means of attack when wielding her naginata.
- Rescue Romance: Orihiko became her Ashikabi after he defended her from some thugs that tried to rape her.
- Sacrificial Lion: She's terminated by Karasuba, after a particularly difficult battle.
- Spirited Competitor: The first few times, Oosumi was a bit frightened of how eager she is for a good fight.
- Unknown Rival: Her main goal is fighting Karasuba and show her she isn't the weakling she used to be. Karasuba doesn't even bother to remember who she is, at least until their final duel where Karasuba realizes Kaho isn't so easy to defeat.
- Wistful Amnesia: When she's revived, she shouldn't be able to remember her Ashikabi. However, she's overcome with emotions when she meets Orihiko again and senses her bond with him even though she was forcibly winged by someone else.
- Worthy Opponent: Mutually with Musubi, and hopes to be viewed as this by Karasuba.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: She states that even though Kusano is a fellow Sekirei, attacking her is completely off-limits due to her age.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: She evokes the image through her appearance, choice of weapon, and dance-themed attacks.
- You Are Number 6: #87
Kaho's Ashikabi, an intelligent and level-headed young man that aids Minato during the 4th match. He knows quite a bit about the Sekirei Plan, and is considered one of the serious contenders that could win.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: He helps Minato during the 4th match, to express his gratitude towards Homura for protecting his Sekirei in the past.
- The Dulcinea Effect: Back when he and Kaho were total strangers, Orihiko couldn't turn his back away when some thugs were sexualy assaulting Kaho.
- Foil: He seems to be a calmer, more well-informed, and proactive Minato.
- Love Epiphany: At first, he avoided Kaho because he thought she was crazy for keep asking people if they were Ashikabi. When he saw her being sexually assaulted by some thugs, he couldn't leave her alone and stepped in to protect her even though he normally wouldn't have done that for someone else, making him realize he was in love.
- Mr. Exposition: Provides Minato with information concerning the goings-on during the 4th Match.
- Nice Guy: Another kind Ashikabi, though he's a bit more clever and sneaky than the average nice guy.
- Playful Hacker: He's skilled enough to breach MBI's databases, and has had previous contact with Matsu.
- Worthy Opponent: He views Minato this way, supporting Kaho's wish to battle Musubi.
A thug fought by Yukari and Shiina. After his defeat, he puts out a fake bounty on her head.
- Dirty Coward: He tries to get others to do his dirty work.
- Domestic Abuse: He beats his Sekirei, claiming that she's his to do whatever he wants with.
- Jerkass: Even more so than Mikogami and Higa, since he abuses Yashima frequently.
- Laser-Guided Karma:
- Yukari kicks him in the crotch in the same way he abused Yashima.
- Near the end, after all Sekirei have been revived minus Karasuba, he encounters #84 again, and she wants absolutely nothing to do with him. When he tries to grab her and take her by force, both she and Homura lay the smackdown on him until he goes away, crying, and alone.
- Never Bring A Knife To A Gunfight: Bad idea, pulling a knife on a rival Ashikabi after their Sekirei beats yours.
- Pixellation: After Shiina destroys his clothing, only pixel censorship covers his crotch.
- Sore Loser: He first tries to knife Yukari after losing to her, and later takes out a bounty on her in petty revenge.
- Why Did You Make Me Hit You?: How he treats Yashima, blaming her for the abuse he heaps on her.
Yashima (Sekirei #84)
An abused Sekirei who faces Shiina in battle.
Ashikabi: Junichi Tanigawa
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Hammer of my contract, crush my Ashikabi's enemies.
- Cute Bruiser: Sweet and girly in appearance, but she's capable of unleashing powerful attacks.
- The Dog Bites Back: Near the end, after all the terminated Sekirei are revived, she and Junichi Tanigawa meet again, and she pointedly ignores him. When he tries to take her by force, even after Homura "warns" him, she swats him aside, and walks away, leaving him crying, alone.
- Drop the Hammer: Wields a MASSIVE hammer as her primary weapon.
- Extreme Doormat: Allows herself to be pushed around to the extreme, even though she's got massive physical strength. This stops after she's revived, and she doesn't let anyone do that to her again.
- Limit Break: Gravity Hammer
- Minidress of Power: A short, summer dress.
- Sorry I Fell on Your Fist: She apologizes constantly to her abusing Ashikabi.
- You Are Number 6: #84
An Ashikabi that approaches Minato during the 3rd Stage, and proposes a mass escape attempt. However, he is cold-hearted towards the plight of other pairs and even mocks those he defeated in the past. After mocking Haruka and Kuno, his request is rejected and he is forced to flee when discovered by the Disciplinary Squad. Karasuba later terminates his Sekirei, and he is taken into custody.
- Dirty Coward: He brags about prior victories, but sees nothing wrong with fleeing once he realizes he's got no chance of winning.
- Faux Affably Evil: He initially tries to act friendly, but quickly begins to mock other Ashikabi as weaklings.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: He doesn't seem to have much compassion or sympathy for others.
- Hate Sink: His only traits are being a Jerkass and a Dirty Coward so no one feels sorry for him when he and his Sekirei are caught by the Disciplinary Squad for trying to escape the city.
- Jerkass: He's such an asshole that Minato refuses to help him and his Sekirei escape.
- Laser-Guided Karma: He had his fun bullying weaker Sekirei and Ashikabi, but the moment the game gets too hard for him, he asks Minato to bail him out only for Minato to refuse. Karma gets him in the form of Karasuba, who hunts him down.
An Ashikabi in an abusive relationship with her Sekirei. She considers Yukari her rival and seeks to steal the title of "Demon Ashikabi" from her.
- By the Hair: Amebane uses her Girlish Pigtails this way.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her style has elements of this.
- Girlish Pigtails: As part of her Loli style.
- Intimate Marks: She has a rose tattoo near her left breast.
- Jerkass: Quite cruel to Yukari when the other girl was seasick.
- Mad Love: She tolerates all manner of abuse from Amebane, while declaring her love for him. And this despite Amebane making no secret that he doesn't even like her and only let her wing him to reach his full potential. After Amebane is revived, Yashiro wants him back even though all he ever did was using her and treat her like garbage.
- Perky Goth: She's initially energetic while wearing a black gothic fashion dress, though becomes more subdued once Amebane takes the lead.
- Screaming Woman: A good percent of her lines are her squealing in terror (or pain).
Amebane (Sekirei #13)
Yashiro's Sekirei. Amebane is a male Sekirei that battles Shiina during the 3rd Stage. He holds a deep hatred of humans and is abusive towards his Ashikabi.
Ashikabi: Yashiro Itsuki
- 13 Is Unlucky: The #13 is a vicious, cruel Sekirei.
- Ax-Crazy: Completely deranged and in love with violence.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: A fist-type Sekirei.
- Bare Your Midriff: Underneath his coat, he wears a midriff-baring top.
- Battle Aura: Uses his to knock his Ashikabi out of the way.
- Bishōnen: Yukari states that his face is the only cute thing about him.
- Blood Knight: He readily ignores the point of the game (find a Jinki) in favor of fighting a strong opponent.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: These are the palms of my pledge, by my bare hands destroy the foes of my Ashikabi.
- The Coats Are Off: He wears a coat over his fighting gear, which makes him look incredibly innocent.
- Cute Bruiser: In looks only, as his personality is horrible.
- Domestic Abuse: His relationship with his Ashikabi, who he berates and throws around like a rag doll.
- Fantastic Racism: He views humans with disgust and treats his Ashikabi like trash, stating that he only has one in order to use his full power.
- Jerkass: He doesn't think much of his Ashikabi and has a snide personality.
- Limit Break: Megafist
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: He smashes Yukari's boarding pass, which ends up preventing Shiina from being terminated at the conclusion of the 4th Match.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: He seems to exist solely to hate on humans and women in particular, for no apparent reason. Considering that almost all Sekirei are female, his misogyny seems a bit out of place.
- Villainous Aromantic Asexual: He doesn't like his Ashikabi even one bit and only lets her kiss him to get power boosts with his Norito.
- You Are Number 6: #13
Narashino (Sekirei #74)
A Sekirei that is tricked into accepting a bounty placed on Yukari and Shiina. She survives the battle, and later appears during the 4th Match. However, when she realizes that Yukari is taking part, she retreats from the match.
Ashikabi: Tsudanuma Osamu
- Bare Your Midriff: Though mild by Sekirei standards.
- Barrier Warrior: She uses an ability called "Sekirei Guard", that creates an energy wall to ward off enemies.
- The Cavalry: She gathers other Sekirei that survived in hiding, and comes to the rescue of the beseiged MBI headquarters.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Osamu and Narashino are first introduced in an omake, and appear again to cause a mass retreat from the 4th Match. Then a later chapter reveals they escaped the capital, and befriended Haruka and Kuno. Their information prompts Haruka to write a letter to Minato, which provides him with an extra boost of resolve.
- Fiery Redhead: She's passionate and energetic.
- Magical Girlfriend: To her Ashikabi, naturally.
- Horrible Judge of Character: She falls for Junichi's lies hook, line, and sinker.
- Kansai Regional Accent: She has one, oddly enough.
- Martial Arts Headband: With the Sekirei symbol on it.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Upon spotting Yukari and Shiina in the 4th Match. She somehow managed to escape the capital after that.
- Tomboy: Her clothing is sporty, and she uses a rough dialect.
- A Twinkle in the Sky: Thanks to Shiina.
- You Are Number 6: #74. She even wears in on her clothing.
Namiji (Sekirei #73)
A Sekirei that wields a massive halberd, and managed to win the 2nd match. She celebrates her victory with her Ashikabi, Takano Kouji, but was attacked and terminated by two of Higa's agents in order to steal the Jinki.
Ashikabi: Takano Kouji
- Action Girlfriend: To Takano.
- An Axe to Grind: She wields a massive battle axe.
- Fiery Redhead: She's passionate and strong-willed.
- Magical Girlfriend: Of course.
- Sacrificial Lamb: She's immediately taken out, after being introduced. She pretty much exists to highlight the threat of Higa's agents.
- Sexy Backless Outfit: Her back is completely exposed.
- Short Hair with Tail: A messy fringe and a long tail, wrapped in ribbon.
- Sorry That I'm Dying: With the last of her strength, she tries to apologize to her Ashikabi.
- You Are Number 6: #73