Characters of Seikoku no Dragonar. Currently under construction.
The male protagonist, he has a large Seikoku on his left arm. He can ride most any dragons.
- Berserk Button: He does not accept anyone bad mouthing his steed, no matter the situation.
- Blessed with Suck: Has a huge scar on his shoulder for nothing for many years, and when he finally gets his dragon, it turns out to be a Tiny Tyrannical Girl who wants to enslave him.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: He's totally dense yet outspoken when it comes to women.
- Covert Pervert: The novel's narrative implies he's very sensitive to women' sex appeals, even to his own sister.
- Curtains Match the Window: Light brown hair and eyes.
- Dragon Rider: Though every Breeder can ride their own dragons, he is exceptional since he can ride most any dragon.
- Forgotten First Meeting: Met Silvia when he was younger when she went to the Mother Dragon.
- Henshin Hero
- Nice Guy
- Power Tattoo: Like all Breeders, he has a Seikoku but his is significantly larger that it covers his arm.
- Promotion to Parent: Since their father left after her birth, Ash had to take it upon himself to help raise his little sister Linda.
- Red Baron: He has multiple nicknames: The Problem Child, The Boy Who Can Ride Any Dragon, and Silver Knight.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Every reaction to a Ship Tease, ever.
- Stock Light-Novel Hero: While not quite The Stoic nor an Ordinary High-School Student, Ash has a Unique Protagonist Asset in that he and his sister can ride any Dragon besides the one that belongs to him. He's also the only known person whose Parr, Eco, has human form. In addition to the aforementioned Eco, he also has several girls who are either in love with him or want to have his child for a variety of reasons. And that's not even getting into the other things related to being the Knight of Avalon which make him even more special.
- Unwanted Harem: So far, he has the affections of Eco, Silvia, Rebecca, Jessica, his sister Linda, and more girls just keep joining in.
The main female protagonist, Ash's dragon partner in the shape of a petite girl. She has a brash and prideful personality. Loves to eat crepes.
- A-Cup Angst: She's annoyed at her flat chest and really hates women having larger breasts than she does. Though Ash finds out she won't have to worry about this when she's older, since Navi she'll look like Navi.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: Before she gets clothes, the viewers are treated to a few shots of her with this trope in full force.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She gets very annoyed whenever Ash pays attention to other girls.
- Curtains Match the Window: Pink hair and reddish-pink eyes.
- Cute Little Fangs: As a humanoid dragon, it should be no surprise.
- Design-It-Yourself Equipment: Her mental Atelier put her into this job, designing and creating Power Armor from data to metalize it on Ash.
- Distressed Damsel
- Embarrassing Damp Sheets: In volume 3, she wets the bed after having a nightmare. Though she considers secreting Bright Dragon Crystals even more embarrassing.
- Fiery Redhead: Her hair is reddish pink, to be exact. Otherwise, her personality fits the trope to a T; short-tempered, boastful and a violent Tsundere to boot.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: She has no problem being naked in front of people because a superior race of dragon doesn't need clothes. Ash insists her putting some on anyway.
- Horned Humanoid: She has small round undeveloped horns.
- Naked First Impression: She's naked with Ash first meets her because she had just been born.
- Naked on Arrival: When she was finally born, she appears before Ash completely naked.
- Named After Somebody Famous: In-universe, Ash names her after the pal of Rosa Maria, the first Breeder.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair goes all the way down to her hips.
- Really Was Born Yesterday: Looks like a teenage girl but is a newborn dragon.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: May be small but is deceptively powerful.
- Shana Clone: Eco is a dragon that takes the form of a small, flat-chested girl, is an abrasive and demanding Type A Tsundere, has pink Rapunzel Hair, wears a school uniform with Grade A Zettai Ryouiki and refers Ash as her "dog" despite him being her master.
- Tiny Tyrannical Girl: She takes the form of a little girl and calls herself Ash's owner, treating him like he was her slave. This despite him being her actual owner.
- Token Mini-Moe: She's the smallest and most childlike of the female main characters.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Crepes, some which apparently makes her drunk.
- Tsundere: Extreme-A type. She's abrasive, short-tempered and very abusive towards Ash, but it's clear she does care about him. Her pride just won't let her admit it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is pink with a reddish tint. Makes sense since she's actually a dragon.
- Zettai Ryouiki: The uniform she's given to wear includes thigh-high socks.
Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy
First-year student at Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy and Fourth Princess of Lautreamont.
- Almost Kiss: With Ash before Cossette inadvertently stopped them.
- Contralto of Danger
- Defrosting Ice Queen: She becomes less cold and far friendlier to Ash as she falls in love with him.
- Expy: When her hair is tied into a bun, she bares a strong resemblance to Saber.
- Fear of Thunder: Another one of her fears.
- Forgotten First Meeting: Met Ash when she was younger when she went to visit the Mother Dragon. She does not remember his name from that time.
- The Lancer
- Nice Hat
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches all the way down to her hips.
- Took a Level in Badass: Initially, she's afraid of battlefield and sexual harassment, but she eventually stands up against a terrorist to save her people.
- Tsundere: Mellows into a type B after befriending Ash.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears thigh-high boots as part of her school uniform.
Third-year student at Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy and President of the Student Council. She is an Ark-Dragonar, and is known as one of the strongest Dragonars in Ansarivan.
- Blade on a Stick: Her Gae Bolg.
- Childhood Friends: With Jessica.
- Cool Big Sis
- Javelin Thrower: How she uses Gae Bolg.
- Rapunzel Hair: It goes down to about her waist.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: She is the president of the student council and an Ark-Dragonar.
- Student Council President: Of the Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy.
First-year student at Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy and one of Ash's friends at the boys' dorms. A self-proclaimed "ladies' man".
- Bromantic Foil
- Butt-Monkey: Naturally comparable to Guiche, but a lot less prominent to the plot.
- Plucky Comic Relief
First-year student at Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy and Student Council Secretary. Another one of Ash's friends at the boys' dorms.
First-year student at Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy and childhood friend and rival of Rebecca. She is a devoted fan of the "Silver Knight", and is the founder of SKFC (Silver Knight Fan Club).
- Be My Valentine: Her family name is Valentine and is a hopeless romantic searching for her "Silver Knight".
- Childhood Friends: With Rebecca.
- Club President: The president of the Silver Knight Fan Club.
- Gold Digger: She wants to bear Ash's children because that way she will become a real noble.
- Legacy of Service: The Valentine family have been servants of the Randall family for generations.
- Loves My Alter Ego: She has a crush on the "Silver Knight", but doesn't seem to think much of Ash until she finds out they are one and the same.
- Mock Millionaire: Despite her mannerisms, she's not an Ojou. She actually comes from a family of servants.
- Ojou Ringlets: She styles her hair in ringlets as part of the Ojou image she cultivates. She's actually a subversion; she comes from a family of servants and is only pretending to be rich.
- Rapunzel Hair: She has her hair in the form of Ojou Ringlets up to her hip.
An Eckbald, she is the Student Council Secretary.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Sleeps in a coffin and grows plant all around her room.
- Hidden Elf Village: She is said to live in one.
- Our Elves Are Better: She's an Eckbald or elf of the forest.
- Pointy Ears: Since she's an elf, she has pointed ears.
- Shrinking Violet: Her Establishing Character Moment is about her shrinks upon her own dragon's violent behavior. It turns out this happens because Lukka subconciously became fear of riding a dragon after an accident.
- Zettai Ryouiki: She wears thigh-high socks.
Second-year student at Ansarivan Dragon Riding Academy and Vice-President of the Student Council. The Prince of the Chevron Kingdom and a Dragonar, as well as the only Dragonar who is the heir to the throne.
- Bifauxnen: Initially thought to be a Princely Young Man, Oscar is actually a girl posing as male so she can inherit the throne.
- Heir Club for Men: Her father raised her as a boy so she could still be the heir to the throne.
- Raised as the Opposite Gender: After her mother's death, the king took her on as a son and hid her true gender before the people could find out about it.
- She Is the King: She wants to be the first female king of Chevron and wants Ash to be her "second queen" with Rebecca being the first.
- Tomboyish Name: She has a boy's name as part of her Raised as the Opposite Gender deal.
Introduced in Book #11, Linda is the younger sister of Ash. Acts like a mature person, but has a serious big brother complex and doesn't want to be alone. She has a star-shaped mark which allows her to control other dragons like her brothers.
- Big Brother Attraction: Linda openly states she wants to marry her older brother Ash.
- Childhood Marriage Promise: She takes Ash's blank promise to her very seriously since they were children.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She can be somewhat possessive of Ash when around other women.
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown hair and brown eyes.
- Girlish Pigtails: She ties her hair into twin tails, showing how young and naive she is.
- Little Sister Heroine: She's Ash's adorable younger sister who adores him to the extremes, even claiming she wants to marry him. She also gets in Clingy Jealous Girl mode when Ash's harem is around.
- Missed the Call: Whereas Ash was supposed to receive Lancelot as a Pal, Eco was supposed to pair up with Linda.
Lautreamont Royal Family
The first princess.
- BFS: Wields a large sword.
- Big Sister Bully: Veronica forced Silvia to go through some Training from Hell, either to prepare her for her desire to become a Dragon breeder or to break her out of it. As a result of this treatment, Silvia would grow up with an immense fear of Veronica.
- Ice Queen: She is cold as ice in battles.
- Incest Subtext: Beneath her Aloof Big Sister front, she actually adores Silvia to the point of Stalker with a Crush-like obsession. She has pictures of Silvia throughout her room, and even a lifesized Silvia doll. Besides this she has clothes that Silva has worn, a record of her growth, and even a poem that she wrote about her missing Silvia. She also became somewhat worried that Silvia was getting close to Ash.
- One-Woman Army: She once killed 100 men in battle by herself.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair goes down to about her hips.
- Red Baron: The Iron Blood Valkyrie.
- Stalker Shrine: Her room is filled with pictures and posters of Silvia, and she even has a lifesized Silvia doll and Silvia body pillow on her bed.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Okay Veronica, so you want Silvia to woman it up and become a better warrior? All you need to do is stage a terrorism with both you and your mercenary threaten to commit a mass genocide if it fails? What The Hell?
The first prince who was executed for killing his own dragon.
- Artificial Limbs: Has a prosthetic left arm.
- Demonic Possession: He gets possessed by the evil personality of his pal Mordred.
- The Dragon Slayer: Killed his own dragon Mordred. It was actually a plan made by both him and Mordred in order to get rid of Mordred's evil personality.
- Posthumous Character: Was executed for killing his pal. He is actually alive.
- Red Baron: Is known as the "Dragon Slayer" for killing his own dragon.
The ruler of the country.
- The Paladin: One of his titles.
The third princess.
- Red Baron: Argento Magus
One of Veronica's Knights and childhood friend of Prince Julius, also Sylvia's betrothed.
- Broken Bird: After the execution of his best friend ten years ago he has not smiled once. He is cold and emotionless and only lives due to Veronica making him her Knight and he obeys her every whim without question.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is blue.
Silvia's maid. Primrose's younger sister
- Curtains Match the Window: Purple eyes and hair.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible younger sister.
Veronica's maid. Cosette's older sister.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She is very cute but really messes up her job.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The foolish elder sister.
The lead researcher on dragons.
- Easily Forgiven: In episode 2, Dr. Cornwell abducts Eco, planning on dissecting her for research, and would have done so if Ash didn't enact a timely rescue. You would think these actions would warrant her dismissal, if not arrest, but at the end of the episode she's been hired as a homeroom teacher.
- Hot Teacher: Becomes the homeroom teacher of Ash, Silvia and Raymond. The males in the class roar at her hotness.
- Stripperiffic: Her outfit exposes a lot of cleavage and leg.
A mysterious masked man.
- Cool Mask: Wears one.
- Demonic Possession: Modred's evil personality possessed Julius's body.
- Long Lost Sibling: Of Silvia.
Milgauss' subordinate and a member of the Tantalos Tribe.