open/close all folders
- Always Second Best: Has a bit of an inferiority complex where his older brother Satsuki is concerned.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: He and the protagonist have a degree of this, although it's more on the level of playful bantering from both sides rather than anything more violently belligerent.
- Chick Magnet: Self-proclaimed, though not without justification.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Really likes strawberries.
- The Gadfly: Describes himself as the type of guy who likes to tease the woman he loves.
- The Tease: Even in the other guys routes.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: When Chihaya turns that smile on you, it's time to run for cover. Even Ryoichi backs down in the face of it.
- Naked First Impression: The protagonist's first encounter with him in the prologue is just as he's stepping out of the shower in the VIP suite wearing only a towel. She finds it much more awkward than he does.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Satsuki Kitaoji is one of the most genuinely decent people you could ever hope to meet, but hurt his friends and family and he will give you one chance to mend your ways, while outlining exactly how he will crush you if you don't — all without ever dropping his exquisite manners.
- Graceful Loser: In Yuzuki's route, fitting for his character.
- Mundane Object Amazement: It's more like a mild fascination than overt amazement, but he has a particular interest in middle-class life. He keeps a stash of cheap junk food, and during his route he spends a short time living in the apartment next door to the protagonist, dressing in casual clothes she picked out for him and trying out the lifestyle for himself.
- Nice Guy: Is unfailingly polite and considerate towards everyone, especially the protagonist.
- Team Dad: Chastises Ryoichi for acting perverted around the protagonist.
- Elegant Classical Musician: Is said to be one of the best classical pianists in Japan.
- Benevolent Boss: Understanding and supportive.