Xenol/The Emperor of the Second Empire/The Renegade Emperor
Black Dalek general of the 1st Conquest Army.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially when speaking to Yttral.
- The Emperor: He crowns himself Emperor when the 1st Conquest Army breaks away from the Daleks.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He's shocked and disgusted to find out how much the Golden Emperor is manipulating the Dalek race to meet his own ends.
- Four-Star Badass: Personally leads a commando raid against the Imperial Palace on Skaro and fights his way out when things go wrong.
- Military Maverick: Subverted in that he was bred to be one.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Being The Emperor doesn't make him any less Badass.
- Super Soldier: Created by Project Ancestral, which attempted to make better Daleks with Kaled DNA. Suggested that his independence is a result.
- Villain Protagonist: He's a Dalek after all.
Chief scientist attached to Xenol's staff.
- Absent-Minded Professor: And somehow, the Daleks themselves consider him a Mad Scientist of the worst kind. Justified.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite being incredibly eccentric by Dalek standards he comes up with inventions that surpass anything produced by Dalek science.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He has a rather... loose hold on reality.
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: He can create enything from teleporters to invisible paint, new armor and weaponry and sonar systems.
- Super Soldier:A rather odd example, he has DNA from Davros, which explains his genius, and his eccentricity.
Xenol's Second in Command.
- Elite Tweak: Not that he was not a deadly killing machine earlier, but Yttral had his casing upgraded with a reinforced Metalert battleclaw and a Baryonic Fusion Generator.
- Large Ham: Gave a pretty Hammy Rousing Speech, complete with a backdrop of Daleks waving flags around. Of course, that last detail is all in his head, but still...
- Rank Up: Starts off as a Sub-Commander, promoted to General after Xenol has his own promotion to Emperor.
- Took a Level in Badass: Oh Boy...
Saucer commander in the Dalek space fleet. Usually acts as pilot for Xenol and also commands the Second Empire's space forces.
- Ace Pilot: Anzollo manages to outfly combat hoverbouts in a ground attack gunship and hides from a battlesaucer by putting his ship in a blindspot that is only slightly larger than his ship.
- Explosive Overclocking: He abuses his ship and ultimately destroys its gravitic lens to destroy dozens of attacking First Empire battlesaucers.
- Heroic Sacrifice
- Improbable Piloting Skills: To give Xenol's plan to cripple the battlesaucer a better chance of success Anzollo flips his ship upside down so the tail ramp opens upwards towards the saucer's belly.
Second In Comand of the 3rd Conquest Army. First to proclaim Xenol emperor after the latter exterminates Xyml.
Xanzathix/The Golden Emperor/Golden Tyrant
The Golden Emperor. Absolute ruler of the First Dalek Empire.
- Big Bad: Relatively speaking given that all the main characters are Daleks.
- Bling of War: His entire casing is made of gold.
- Composite Character: Word of God has it that he's based on the Golden Emperor from the comics, but also has elements from the Dalek Emperor of the New Series.
- Despotism Justifies the Means: All he wants is absolute power above the Daleks. Given Davros has noted he's entirely uninterested in returning to his can, the conflict between them both is shaping for another Dalek Civil War.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Releasing Davros and giving him a Dalek life-extending shell turns out not to be such a good idea when Davros decides Xanzathix is not leading the empire well and bends the loyalty of the Golden Emperors empire to himself and has Xanzathrix exterminated.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Reveals that he was Xenol's primary gene donor, while they're fighting with laser shivs. Xenol continues the Shout-Out for another panel then decides it doesn't matter.
- We Can Rule Together: Offers this to Xenol. He's... uninterested.
- We Have Reserves: He sends the older model Daleks as fodder against the Second Empire in a brutal Zerg Rush.
Black Dalek general of the Imperial Legion.
- Armchair Military
- Bling of War: He's not really that much flashier than many of other Daleks, though he does have a very shiney casing with some gold marbling around the mid section, however his gun has an extra power cable that's obviously designed to mimic an aiguillette which combined with his attitude takes him into this trope.
- He's very proud of his casing, as seen when the heat of the mines that destroy the Legion burns away much of the paint job, and he stops to complain.
- Dirty Coward: The moment he realizes he and the Legion have stepped into a huge minefield in a narrow ravine with thousands of snipers above, he devolves into this, trying to slime his way into Xenol's graces. He fails. Miserably.
- Fat Bastard: Implied when it's revealed he refuses to follow the serving machine's dietary recommendations and instead has his aide serve him kwalorblmn.
- General Failure: He is sent to invade a rebellious planet. Instead of instantly ordering recon, he plans to march all guns blazing. He then somehow manages to have his entire fighting force destroyed, having dealt next to no damage to the enemy.
- Hollywood Tactics: Leading from the front lines. And somehow missing the spectacular trap he's fallen into.
- The Neidermeyer: As seen with the reporter from Skaro, he's mostly concerned about he's going to look for the cameras.
- Too Dumb to Live: He barely survived the minefield that killed the Legion, with heavy damage to his travel machine. He then stops to gloat about his survival, and is frozen into place by the sound of several dozen Special Weapons Daleks locking into his position.
Black Dalek general of the 3rd Conquest Army.
- General Failure: Oh so very much. Observe:General Xyml has not proved a popular commander. Since he took over the Third has seen little glory and his campaign against the Sentient Seaweeds of Agwatikka 2 showed him to be an uninspired leader, winning scant respect from his troops.
Creator of the Daleks and Omnidisciplinary Scientist for the First Dalek Empire.
- Composite Character: His name is an amalgamation of Yarvelling, a Skaro scientist from the 1960's comic who built the first Dalek travel machines, and Davros from Doctor Who S12 E4 "Genesis of the Daleks".
- Hijacked by Ganon: He executes Emperor Xanzathix to resume control over the Daleks.
- Fatherly Scientist: To the Daleks. However, he's noticeably more interested in the Second Empire.
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist
- Sealed Evil in a Can: And he doesn't want to go back.