open/close all folders
- Action Survivor: They've got a gun (and a pretty powerful one, at that), but ammo is scarce.
- Abnormal Ammo: The "Gun" they carry around seems to shoot what are either teeth or pebble-like objects.
- Ambiguous Gender: From what we can tell, they seem to lack genitals entirely.
- Ambiguously Human: Just to clarify, they have No Mouth, their limbs are skinny in the upper arm portions, their "clothing" seems to be a part of their body. Yeah, it's completely obvious they're not human.
- Badass Abnormal: Surprisingly, for a survival horror game, they're far from a pushover in a fight, despite being around as strong as an ordinary person, albeit with a huge amount of pain resistance. Their "meatgun" seems to be much stronger than an ordinary firearm, letting off an almost explosive sound upon firing, and causes enemies to straight-up explode huge amounts of blood on direct hits.
- Body Horror: Besides the obvious, they've got a few really noticeable nasty gashes on their chest.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: They have one that acts as a key to allowing certain machinery to function.
- Delayed Reaction: Seemingly an aftereffect of their gun, as dead targets explode a few seconds after being hit.
- Fan Nickname: "Scorn Guy"
- Feel No Pain: Downplayed. They DO clearly feel pain, but their vocal and physical responses are far less extreme than that of an ordinary person. The fact that they have several deep (and very fresh-looking) wounds in their chest that haven't healed yet and somehow they don't mind is a good example.
- Guttural Growler: Despite never talking, the grunts and other noises they make are very low-pitched.
- Humanoid Abomination: DEAR LORD.
- No Mouth: From what we've seen, the only thing they have is a strange hole where a mouth should be, although they do have a nose.