Protagonists (Ichiro Ogami | Flower Division (Original Imperial Combat Revue) | Flower Division (Paris Combat Revue) | Star Division | Flower Division (New Imperial Combat Revue)) | Combat Revues (Original Imperial Combat Revue | Paris Combat Revue | New York Combat Revue | New Imperial Combat Revue | Other Combat Revues) | Civilians | Villains
Spoilers for all works, including Shin Sakura Wars, are unmarked.
Erica Fontaine and Glycine Bleumer are recruited into the revue as their first members. In 1926, Grand-Mère contacts Imperial Combat Revue Captain Ichiro Ogami to lead the revue. Coquelicot, Lobelia Carlini and Hanabi Kitaoji join the team to help Ogami and his friends fight the Paris Phantoms. Upon their successful victory, Ogami returns to Tokyo and Erica is selected to become its new captain, but soon gives up that post. Eventually, in 1927, the Paris Combat Revue travels to Tokyo to help the Imperial Combat Revue stop Ōkubo Nagayasu from threatening Tokyo once again. Two years later, the Paris, New York and Imperial Combat Revues battle Jeanne d'Arc. During the Great Demon War in 1930, the Combat Revue ultimately seal themselves along with the New York and Imperial Combat Revues to contain the demons in the Phantom Capital.
Isabel "Grand-Mère" Lilac
The owner of Chattes Noires and head of the Paris Combat Revue. She is generally calm but possesses a sharp tongue. Also, she has a pet cat named Napoleon.
- Berserk Button: She understandably gets enraged when her plans don't go according to plan.
- Crazy-Prepared: She is known to prepare for every contingency during an operation.
- Floral Theme Naming: Lilacs, obviously.
- Harem Nanny: Being the one commanding the almost all-female Paris Combat Revue.
- Punny Name: Her other moniker "Owner" phonetically resembles "Onna", the Japanese word for woman.
- See his separate page.
Officially known to the public as the Japanese ambassador to France, he is sent by Tokyo to assist the French government in creating the Paris Combat Revue. His "official" position with the Paris Combat Revue is the station chief of the unit, as well as the station chief of the Arc de Triomphe. He was responsible for arranging Ogami's arrival in France under the cover of an international student.
- Ambadassador: He serves as the Japanese ambassador to France.
- Cold Sniper: He's one when he shoots an anti-spirit bullet at Lobelia in order to paralyze her before she was taken into custody by Paris Prefectural police officers.Sakomizu: "Actually my aim was off. My intention was to kill. ... If my first shot failed to put her down, I doubt I would have lived to take the second. After all, I do value my own life."
- Red Baron: He was known as "Sakomizu the Steel Wall" to everyone in the Imperial Japanese military.
- Retired Badass: He was a former officer in the IJN back in the day before he became an ambassador.
- See their separate page.
A secretary of Grand-Mère who provides logistical support during battles. Mell is timid, yet serious and punctual.
- Meaningful Name: Her last name stands for reason. Combine her first with Ci and you can read it as "Merci", which means "Thanks" in French.
A secretary of Grand-Mère who provides logistical support during battles, Ci is easygoing and sociable.
- Alliterative Name: Ci Caprice