Protagonists (Ichiro Ogami | Flower Division (Original Imperial Combat Revue) | Flower Division (Paris Combat Revue) | Star Division | Flower Division (New Imperial Combat Revue)) | Combat Revues (Original Imperial Combat Revue | Paris Combat Revue | New York Combat Revue | New Imperial Combat Revue | Other Combat Revue) | Civilians | Villains
Spoilers for all works, including Shin Sakura Wars, are unmarked.
Shanghai Combat Revue
The captain of the Shanghai Combat Revue, Floral Division. A hot-blooded martial artist and talented chef outside of combat, he is earnest and friendly to his allies.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Even in his Spiricle Fighter he goes with melee modeled after Chinese martial arts.
- Braids of Action: He has his hair done in a long braid.
- Chef of Iron: He's the head chef at the popular Shenlong Xuan restaurant as well as being the captain of the Shanghai Combat Revue.
- Dark Is Not Evil: He wears a black shirt and is one of the good guys.
- Emerald Power: Yang's civilian trousers, battle uniform and Wanglong are green, and he's a captain of Shanghai's combat revue.
A member of the Shanghai Combat Revue, Floral Division. In comparison to Xiaolong, Yui is much more easygoing and personable.
London Combat Revue
The captain of the London Combat Revue's Knights of the Round Table, and the latest in a long line of knights to bear the title of "Arthur". A chivalrous young man who believes in honor and fair play, he is very popular with women in his homeland, but his personable nature gives way to a fierce combatant when in the cockpit of Bridven.
- The Casanova: He's quite popular with the women in his native England.
The young shock trooper commander of London's Knights of the Round Table. An energetic young woman who calls herself a "dark knight", she is a passionate combatant who never thinks to hard on matters.
- Friendly Rival: Along with Huang, Lancelot serves as Sakura's main rival.
Berlin Combat Revue
The stern and taciturn captain of the Berlin Combat Revue's Schwarzchild. She has a commanding presence and and iron will, but outside of combat, has a keen interest in Japanese culture, and kabuki theater in particular.
- Occidental Otaku: Takes an interested in Japanese culture, especially kabuki theater.
The tactical wunderkind of the Schwarzchild. Often cold and sullen, her strategies are often stated to have no chance of success, and yet under her guidance, the Berlin Combat Revue has always prevailed.
- The Strategist: She's quite good at coming up with strategical plans for her team.