This Characters sheet is for Rooster Teeth Productions' other employees,note both current and former, as well as any frequent and notable collaborators with the production company.
The Head Writer for Animation Department, writer\director for Red vs. Blue from Season 11 to Season 14, and the voice actor for Jaune Arc, Felix, David, and Miguel. Also one of the two writers for RWBY, co-creator of Camp Camp and also a writer for Nomad of Nowhere. He also has his own Let's Play series with Kyle Taylor called Backwardz Compatible.
- Amicable Exes: With Arryn, if their Twitter interactions are any indication.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: He wrote and directed Red vs. Blue as he wrote RWBY, and by 2016 was developing Camp Camp while working in episodes of both shows. Thankfully in 2017 RVB had another showrunner, but he still added another show on his resume with Nomad of Nowhere. And that's not counting his voice acting, playing games with Kyle Taylor in Backwardz Compatible, and appearances in RT podcasts and live-action shows. Being involved with so much stuff, Miles is also in many panels during RTX weekend.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: He actually confirmed that he has ADHD in a recent podcast, and has not been taking medication for it recently if he is to be believed.
- Badass Beard: When he grows his beard out.
- Butt-Monkey: In The Gauntlet, he gets forced to wear a suit of MJOLNIR armour... which would be awesome if anybody else had also been forced to, meaning he is sarcastically called an attention seeker.
- Moreover, he has to put the same MJOLNIR armor on every time somebody has an excuse to stick him in it. In the "suit-up" video for the Immersion - Warthog Flip one, we get to see his reaction to being told he has to put it on again. To film an episode outside. In Austin, Texas.
- Deadpan Snarker: For all his crazy antics he does have a good deadpan sense of humour.
- Friend to All Living Things: Just watch how upset he gets when Barbara murders the cricket he had been freaking her out with. Although this may be because she killed it under his desk. He also likes Joe the Cat and Rebel the dog.
- Fun Personified: Even more so on caffeine.
- Groin Attack: Once had Joe the Cat thrown onto his crotch. Watch here, at 8:20.
- Iconic Song Request: The Camp Camp theme! To the point that it became a Berserk Button in recent cons.
- Large Ham: From time to time.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Miles spends his time before playing Sonic talking and lolling around. Cue the game starting and he gets serious, promptly kicks seven shades of blue out of both Gavin and Justine, the latter of whom started before he did, and gets a few good lines of trash talk in.
- Marshmallow Hell: Was a victim of this in a strip club. It got really, really, weird.
- Official Couple: His personal Twitch stream revealed that he's dating Ellie Main.
- Perma-Stubble: Seems to be his favored look.
- Those Two Guys: With Kerry.
- Trash Talk: When iJustine asks "who plays this crap?", his response is "I do! Suck my balls!"
- Troll: Towards Brandon. The only reason that he voted to keep Joe in the office was to annoy Brandon. He also acts this way towards fans, at one point including an evil laugh as part of his tweet announcing a new RWBY episode.
A later employee who joined around the same time as Jack, he's yet another butt of many jokes. Co-produced Ten Little Roosters, and was also one of the camera operators on the podcast.
- Butt-Monkey: He frequently gets insulted on the podcast, and when he got a role in Red Vs Blue it was that of an Iron Butt-Monkey.
- Genius Ditz: When they tried to get him to fail at science questions in the way that Ben failed at America questions, it backfired horribly and he proved himself rather knowledgeable.
- Genre Blind: Talking about politics on the podcast is generally not seen as a good thing to talk about, as it causes people who are otherwise good friends to get into big arguments. Brandon fails to see why on several occasions.
- The Klutz: He's reportedly a bit clumsy, if some of the RTAA episodes with him are to be believed.
- The Load: During the Podcast playthrough of Payday 2, none of the group are exactly good but Brandon is downed the most which forces them to keep reviving him.
- One Steve Limit: Invoked by Burnie in the shorts, albeit on very ridiculous grounds.
An employee whose official job is leading RT's live-action writing team, and is the creator of Nature Town. Easily the guy with the strangest thought process at Rooster Teeth.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: During A Simple Walk into Mordor, Chris wastes time trying to scare some sheep and cows away without needing to.
- Bad Date: Had one that, if the voice he is using is correct, was with a Ghoul.
- Blind Without 'Em: Has pretty bad vision without his glasses or contacts.
- Butt-Monkey: The source of many funny stories (at his expense) on the podcast.
- Casanova Wannabe: He's not a repugnant guy by any means, but a lot of his podcast stories are him trying to meet girls and failing.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He has shades of this, both in the shorts and real life. Just listen to him on podcast #216. If he and Gavin appear on the same episode of the podcast, it can be expected that even Gavin will be thrown off by Chris's statements.
- A Day in the Limelight: He and Adam are the two "behind-the-scenes" employees that get equal prominence as the well-known ones in Ten Little Roosters.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Determinator: Throughout the entire of A Simple Walk Into Mordor, he and Kerry both found themselves set back by blisters, strained muscles and general exhaustion... and still kept going.
- Ditzy Genius: He was the valedictorian of his high school class, but you would be excused for not realizing.
- Friend to All Living Things: Pretty much any time Chris sees animals he gets excited like a child and needs to pet it.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Aaron.
- Hidden Depths: Chris usually looks very confused and spacey but not only was he valedictorian of his high school but his former classmates regarded him as a genius.
- Lethal Chef: If his stories about cooking are to be believed.
- Adorkable: If you hear her accounts of meeting Burnie for the first time, they're very sweet in a shy way.
- Canada, Eh?: She's originally from Canada. Usually downplayed, though she complains more about the Austin heat than the others and has a great affinity for Tim Horton's coffee. It becomes a joke in one of their Vine videos.Gavin: Canadians don't have a sense of humor.
Barbara: THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN, EH?!
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: After the 2013 Horse Tournament, she seems to be this way as a gamer, as she proves to be a decent Sonic player.
- Epic Fail: She is not very good at Halo. Lampshaded when Gavin beat her in the Horse Tournament and Burnie and Joel just scoff, commenting "it's not hard".
- Took a Level in Badass: For the 2013 tournament, she did some practice to try and not do as badly. She again gets eliminated in her first match, but to be fair that time she was up against Ray, and she managed to win three rounds and briefly overtake Ray. Considering Ray is quite possibly the best gamer out of everybody in the entire office, this is particularly impressive and Ray congratulates her for doing as well as she did. She also plays as part of the RT Team for The Gauntlet in Season 2, and their team comes second in the first game.
- Informed Judaism: She's Jewish but doesn't really bring it up unless otherwise. In one "Million Dollars, But..." scenario about holidays, she wore a dress decorated with menorahs.
- Ms. Fanservice: Sometimes, most notably in the "Siri Horror Movie" short, though she has occasionally shown contempt for people who think she exists just for this reason. Just watch her Animated Adventures episode to see how.
- One of the Boys: While more girly than Lindsey, Barbara is very unladylike, especially with her taste in humour. Because of this, she had some issue with some of the older female friends and colleagues of Rooster Teeth who called her out for making thee jokes, even though the boys made similar, and even identical, jokes that she was making.
- Phrase-Catcher: "Goddammit, Barb!" or just "Goddammit!" in response to yet another bad pun. It even got made into a T-shirt!
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Gavin. Neither of them are interested in dating each other and are just good friends. It helps that they've been friends since meeting as teens on the RT forums.
- Pungeon Master: She can find a pun for everything.
- Troll: She runs around and waxes Gavin's arms on a semi-regular basis, much to his pain.
- Statuesque Stunner: Barb is 5'9 and, as noted above, occasionally has her Ms. Fanservice moments.
- Woman of a Thousand Voices: While Yang is basically her natural voice, she goes quite different with the high-pitched O.R.F., the lispy Jensen and the deep voiced Nerris - just see her demonstrate the last two.
- Butt-Monkey: Gets treated like dirt by the Achievement Hunters when he plays with them, mostly when Gavin is not there to chew on. Case in point, see "Shaggy Dog" Story below.
- Deadpan Snarker: While he barely says much, he falls into this when he talks.
- Determinator: Throughout the entire of A Simple Walk Into Mordor, he and Chris both found themselves set back by blisters, strained muscles and general exhaustion... and still kept going.
- The Minotaur: To Mad King Ryan, nickname aside.
- One-Winged Angel: Takes the form of an anthropomorphic Edgar to slaughter the AH crew during Mad King Ryan.
- Put on a Bus: Due to his and Miles' incredibly packed schedules with RWBY, he no longer guest appears in AH videos, but is occasionally mentioned by Michael.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: The infamous Let's Play Grand Theft Auto V episode "Enter the Dragonface" was apparently this: The AH Crew put him through a humiliating initiation tests, which would be more typical if happened to Gavin, putting him though some of the stuff they did for Let's Plays and Things to Do in GTA, bring him into the Fake AH Crew group after succeeding... then apparently kicking him out a few weeks later.
- Sixth Ranger: Has appeared in a few Achievement Hunter Let's Plays, often filling in for somebody who isn't present. That said, he will occasionally join when the whole team is present. He's filled in for Ryan in episode 74 of Let's Play Minecraft, owing to Ryan being on paternity leave- specifically, his wife was giving birth there and then during the original filming. Today, it's really gotten to the point he's pretty much taken up Caleb's spot as a cast member for the AH crew.
- Really cranked up in Ryan's second reign as king, where Kerry acts as the Mad King's assistant, receives a house in Achievement City (a room under Michael's house), and is the True Final Boss of the Let's Play.
- He's become a semi-regular in Let's Play Grand Theft Auto V despite his removal from the Fake AH Crew.
- The Quiet One: To the point where a joke on the podcast is that Kerry has said one word: "president". He talks on the Internet Box a little more, but apart from that he's relatively quiet.
- He is becoming less of this in Let's Play GTA V.
- Those Two Guys: With Chris, and also Miles.
- True Final Boss: Of Mad King Ryan II.
- Badass Beard: He almost never shaves it off.
- Character Exaggeration: While the use of audio files restricts what he can do, he tends to exaggerate facial features, and he's not above editing the file to make it sound a little funnier as well. This is done for Rule of Funny.
- The Cameo: He appeared as as a soldier operating a Scorpion turret in RvB and a crowdmember in X-Ray and Vav, before Camp Camp had him actually acting some more (as both the Platypus and Jermy Fartz).
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: At gaming in general; he's done okay so far in The Gauntlet.
- The Quiet One: He's started speaking a bit more recently though.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Most of the time.
- Stylistic Suck: His art's barely a step above stick figures, but it's funnier that way.
- Ascended Extra: Tech support guy who became one of the supporting characters in Ten Little Roosters. His appearances increased greatly afterwards, leading to joining The Know, and his own how-to show.
- Badass Beard: It rivals Jack Pattillo's. They even had a (now discontinued) shirt together.
- Badass Baritone: He has a deep and gruff voice to rival Jack and Ryan. It is used to great effect on the alien AI Santa in Red vs. Blue (and in a more comedic manner, bully Cardin Winchester in RWBY and RWBY Chibi).
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: It's been pointed out on The Know videos that Ashley is tiny when next to him. Mica even tweeted a picture of herself standing on three boxes next to him because he was that big.
Former intern turned full-time employee in December 2013. He works in the Live Action Department and directs Million Dollars, But..., and voices Nurf in Camp Camp.
- The Big Guy: Sometimes fills this role, both in physical size and in demeanor.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Whenever he appears on the podcast, he tends to veer off into random tangents before someone pokes him into getting back on track. He once tried to Kung Shoe Gavin after Gavin did it to him, but somehow kicked his shoe onto the studio roof instead.
- Blind Without 'Em: When he's not wearing his contacts as discussed in Podcast #357.
- Fratbro: Going along with his Lovable Jock persona, whenever Rooster Teeth needs a bro, he's the man to call. Especially apparent in his cameo in Blood Fest.
- Large Ham: His appearances in On The Spot and the shorts are loud, boisterous, and demand your attention.
- Lovable Jock: His on-screen persona is a hammy fitness lover who's just a few marbles short.
- Mr. Fanservice:
- Appeared naked in the RT Short "Amazon Delivery Drone".
- Played a character which wore nothing but a harness and shorts in "The iBlade Trilogy" RT Shorts.
- In The Gauntlet, the Rooster Teeth logo shirt he wears gets progressively shredded to the point it's just a scrap of fabric with the logo that barely covers his chest.
- In The Eleven Little Roosters, his character was obsessed with being one. At the RTX 2017 panel for Eleven Little Roosters, Elyse Willems declared him "the perfect man", despite the fact that her own husband is a Hunk.
- Before being officially hired, he was known to the community as "The Hot Intern."
- Troll: Was the mastermind of the "Färt Hoofer" prank. His appearances on On The Spot are mainly to screw with Jon.
Head of Rooster Teeth's news network The Know and frequent contributor to The Patch. Currently engaged to Burnie and expecting his child.
- Big Eater: Getting between Ashley and food is apparently a death sentence. Animated Adventures depicts her as basically turning into a ravenous demon if a meal is late.
- Cloud Cuckoolanders Minder: At least one Animated Adventure depicts her as this for Drunk Burnie.
- Ms. Fanservice: This is by no means her primary role at RT. Still, there was that time she kissed Barb for Extra Life. And the episode of "Million Dollars, But" where she ended up as a Cat Girl. And the time she gave Blaine lessons in Sexy Walking while wearing a catsuit...note
- Official Couple: Engaged to Burnie. They even competed on season 28 of The Amazing Race and came in 4th.
- Sarcasm Mode: "We're all really proud of you, Ryan." Said when he failed utterly in Mario Kart 8.
- Team Mom: Can come across as this around younger (or younger-seeming) employees; e.g. her appearances on "Always Open."
A graphic designer; he's the man behind most of the T-shirt designs and more recently, the RWBY Glamour poster. Also the host of On The Spot.
- Bi the Way: Identifies as bisexual at the LGBT panel at RTX 2018.
- Butt-Monkey: It seems that the real goal of On The Spot is to annoy him as much as possible.
- The Cameo: He's the only Rooster Teeth employee to date to appear in a Slow Mo Guys video because Bella was the subject filmed.*
- Cursed with Awesome: Has no sense of smell. It comes in handy sometimes.
- Deadpan Snarker: It seems like he needs it to cope with the antics his guests get up to.
- Formerly Fat: Was quite chubby as a teenager, but has slimmed down considerably.
- Friend to All Living Things: He loves animals, and had a dog named Bella who sadly passed away in 2017. He frequently posts pictures of other staffers' pets on his social media, and Burnie has even designated him and Adam Ellis as his official pet sitters.
- The Hyena: If he's not being annoyed by the participants' antics on On The Spot, then he's usually hysterically cackling at them.
- In-Series Nickname: The Achievement Hunters call him "The Rise-monger".
- Mistaken for Gay: While he was in the process of a divorce, his ex-wife found a fan site that shipped him and Blaine and mistook it for a genuine account. This ended up complicating the proceedings to the point where Blaine had to come to court and clarify the matter.
- Mr. Fanservice: Is a very good looking guy and he knows it.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Has long dark hair and pale skin, and is considered very attractive by the fans.
- Only Sane Man: He's often the only one trying, desperately, to keep On The Spot on track.
- Bi the Way: Referred to herself as pansexual/panromantic on her Tumblr.
- Hidden Depths: She goes into detail about her experiences with school on her Tumblr page. Examples include graduating high school at 15 and having her teachers disapproving of her using college level theories for high school math.
- Made of Iron: She participated in the One Chip Challenge on Extra Life 2017 and didn't flinch. For Extra Life 2018, she ate all five nuts in the Death Nut Challenge in one go, not even realizing how spicy the nuts were.
- Motor Mouth
- My Nayme Is: Her name appears to be a deliberate misspelling of "Caden".
- No Pronunciation Guide: The K is pronounced as a vowel.
- The Quiet One: Previously, if she appears in any Achievement Hunter video other than her own series for them, she will not talk. This was justified as she was a more behind-the-scenes person in the division than anything.
- This has been changing as she's been appearing in various Let's Plays and is now part of Let's Build.
- Red Baron: The Troll Lord, due to her Countdown choices.
- Running Gag:
- Being referred to as "Kuh-den" or "K-done".
- "Michael's brother."
- Transgender: Was assigned male at birth but came out as a woman in April 2016.
- While she prefers she/her pronouns, she says she is fine with any set as long as no one is disrespectful towards her.
Burnie's British former personal assistant. She occasionally appears on his vlogs and the podcast, and worked behind the scenes in other productions before given her own show, Skill Tree. She helps run The Lab, RT's experimental production division, and became a co-host of RWBY Rewind.
- Ascended Extra: She was a production assistant and coordinator who became Burnie's personal assistant. After positive fan response to her appearances on the podcast and Burnie's vlogs, she was given her own show where she continues to learn new skills. She continues to work in production with The Lab, while making appearances on the RT podcast and On The Spot.
- Girl Friday: She was Burnie's personal assistant and was seen helping him in his vlogs. He "fires" her in one of the final vlogs because he decided she should have her own show.
- Hyper-Competent Sidekick: Part of her job as Burnie's assistant was to apparently train herself in various combat and survival skills. This eventually spun off into her own show.
- Official Couple: She's dating Miles Luna, as revealed on his personal Twitch stream.
- Token Religious Teammate: She's by no means pushy or judgmental about it, but her faith comes up periodically in discussions of other topics, and it stands out a little compared to the rest of the crew.
- Took a Level in Badass: The whole point of Skill Tree was that she would learn various survival skills to survive in the event of the apocalypse, with the original intent of protecting Burnie.
A member of the broadcast team who became a regular on Free Play. After its cancellation, she co-hosts Always Open with Barbara.
- And Starring: More or less takes on this role in the "Always Open" intros. When it comes time to introduce herself, Mariel will often look at the camera and playfully say, "And it's me!"
- Faux Yay: On Free Play, she and Tyler frequently joked about being in a relationship, despite her being gay in real life.
- Twofer Token Minority: Hispanic and a lesbian.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: She and Tyler frequently argue with each other and are very close friends. When Tyler tweeted that he was leaving the company, he sincerely lets her know that their friendship is more Like Brother and Sister.
Max KruemckeOne of the art directors in the Art Department. He's partly responsible for dressing the sets in various live action productions, like Million Dollars, But... and The Eleven Little Roosters. He tends to be seen on RT Life and is a frequent guest on Always Open and On The Spot.
- Camp Gay: During Minecraft #168, Geoff mentioned that while assisting Griffon with her booth at RTX, Max showed up each day of the event wearing heels. Lindsay added that he could walk in them better than she ever could. He also appeared in the drag queen episode of On The Spot.
- Crazy-Prepared: One of the RT Life videos show him and fellow art designer Ashlyn going shopping for a police car to use in production. They end getting distracted because he immediately thinks of other props they could buy for production. Another RT Life followed him and the rest of the Art Department cleaning out their storage facility, and he spends most of the video lamenting their progress because he thinks there's still some use in the stuff.
- Deadpan Snarker: He saves his wittiest quips for Jon when he's on On The Spot.
- Gay Cowboy: He's also a cattle rancher and brought pictures of his cattle onto On The Spot.
- Troll: He pranks one of their fellow production designers by having the rest of the department convert his desk into a maternity ward. He also used a soundboard app on his phone just to screw with Jon.
Patricia "Yssa" BadiolaThe Lead 2-D animator who works on RWBY, Camp Camp, and Nomad of Nowhere. She's a regular panelist on Fan Service and formerly co-hosted RWBY Rewind. Due to her increased duties after becoming one of the directors in Animation, she was replaced on RWBY Rewind with Ellie and community manager Jackie Izawa.
- Asian and Nerdy: Filipina and a panelist on Fan Service.
- Fangirl: Her sole appearance in Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures was her fangirling with Mica over the voice actors in Final Fantasy XV. She's also rather fond of Sun Wukong, to the point where fans jokingly ship him with her character (Ciel) based on that alone.
- Genki Girl: She's very cheerful and excitable whenever she's on camera.
- Twofer Token Minority: The only regular panelist on Fan Service who's female and a person of color.
Eric BaudourThe general podcast producer who oversees production on all of the podcasts. Formerly Mega64's podcast producer.
- Beleaguered Assistant: His job is to ensure that the podcasts run smoothly, so he's sometimes heard off camera trying to put things back on track. Naturally, this means someone, mainly Michael or Jeremy, is going to try to make things harder for him.
- Butt-Monkey: A Running Gag on Off Topic is how far Michael or Jeremy can try to push his buttons. In one of the Last Calls, he had brought tiki mug samples to the set and Michael threatened to destroy them, causing Eric to scream and collapse on the floor. Burnie likes to annoy him as well during the RT Podcast.
- The Hyena: If there's a loud cackle heard off screen during the podcasts, it's usually him.
- In-Series Nickname: Burnie nicknamed him "Bad Eric", to distinguish him from Eric Vespe, who wrote for The Know, and because he often has to tamper down some of the more ridiculous moments on podcasts or has to enforce some upper management rules. Subsequently, Michael and Gus also call him "Bad Eric".
Gray HaddockThe chief of Rooster Teeth's animation department, and creator of gen:LOCK. Also voices Locus and Doyle in Red vs. Blue, Roman Torchwick in RWBY and RWBY Chibi, the second of which he also co-directs.
- Badass Baritone: His default voice, very apparent in his voice for Locus, but contrasts starkly with the tenor voice he uses for Torchwick.
- Badass Beard: Tends to sport one of these.
- Occidental Otaku: Gray is a massive anime aficionado, and is one of the regulars on the Fan Service podcast.
- Team Dad: Along with being the dad, gives off this vibe.
Becca FrasierThe company's content marketing manager and voice of Sister in Red vs. Blue. She also played the Love Interest in the Angry Birds: The Movie short and has minor voice roles in many of the 2D shows.
- Ascended Extra: Aside from voicing Sister, she wasn't even a full-time employee until 2016. Her first appearance on the podcast was when Gus offered her a pancake and she stuck around. Positive response led to her making more appearances on the podcast and other productions.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Becca is really pale and has very black hair. But at least the happy personality makes her not an Aloof Dark-Haired Girl.
Chad JamesThe voice of Boomstick on Death Battle and one of ScrewAttack's original producers, he's a frequent podcast guest and tends to show up on RT Life, On the Spot, and other productions. He handles Rooster Teeth's Youtube channel.
- Ascended Extra: He started out as ScrewAttack's merch guy, and moved up to being their Senior Manager and producing Death Battle. In between that, he began showing up on Off Topic and On The Spot, also voices Jodie in gen:LOCK, to eventually helping Jack and Caiti host the annual Extra Life stream. After ScrewAttack's shuttering, he joined the Live-Action Department and was announced on the RT Podcast as the handler of Rooster Teeth's Youtube channel, and also hosts RWBY Rewind.
- Blinding Bangs: In the early days of ScrewAttack, his long red hair would droop over his eyes, although he eventually trimmed them.
- Sixth Ranger: Michael fully admits that any time Chad shows up on Off Topic is usually because he couldn't think of anyone else that he liked enough to ask, and because the Death Battle podcast used to record after Off Topic. Chad is also a regular guest in their Let's Plays if there really is no one else available to fill a slot.
- Amicable Exes: With Geoff.
- Badass Labcoat: In Immersion.
- Bi the Way
- Chainsaw Good: Her current work involves making sculptures with a chainsaw.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Initially she seems rather collected, but those who know her have joked that she's really like a female version of Gavin.
- Deadpan Snarker: Much like her daughter and ex-husband.
- Girlish Pigtails: Wears these in RT Comics. In real life she usually wears a ponytail. Sometimes just the ponytail.
- Only Sane Woman: On Heroes and Halfwits, when Michael isn't holding the Sanity Ball.
- Womanchild: How she depicts herself in RT Comics.
- Yaoi Fangirl: She was really looking forward to Mass Effect 3...
- Affectionate Nickname: "Dave", as Gavin and Jack sometimes call her. It apparently started because Gavin can't pronounce "Kara" the way that Americans do at least.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Gus considers her to behave much like this to him.
- Butt-Monkey: Often on the receiving end of pranks whenever the staff gets bored.
- Demonization: She's actually pleasant, but the rest of the staff likes to describe her as a monster that turns everyone away from the Rooster Teeth building and knocks ice cream out of people's hands.
- Genki Girl: She can be quite energetic and pleasant when not on the job, as seen from a few stories on the podcast.
- One-Book Author: In the voice acting front, her only role is Weiss (the other three main stars have at least one role in Red vs. Blue, and Lindsay and Barb have taken roles in Camp Camp).
- Promoted Fanboy
- Bi the Way: Has openly stated that she is bisexual. She mentions being made fun of in the past because of this.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: To Gavin, although not to the extent that people often assume. (Well, there was that time he got his wisdom teeth taken out.)(after announcing her departure from RT) I will say to the people posting "How will he get to work now?"—that shit's still funny.
- Girlish Pigtails: In some of her videos.
- Kaleidoscope Hair: Not helped by her cosplaying, which often involves changing her hair color. Her hair has been brown, red, purple, blue, and blonde in the past, and as of this writing her hair is a dark blue.
- Meganekko: Often wears glasses, with some exceptions.
- Ms. Fanservice: Not so much in her work for RT, but she's a noted cosplayer and pics of her in her underwear are easy to find online. This got lampshaded in a Let's Play vid.Gavin: Was it Meg in her underwear?Ryan: I mean... can you find pictures of Meg that aren't in her underwear? I mean, I'm not... if you go onto the Internet, the Internet is going to have the underwear pictures.Gavin: To keep it fresh, sometimes she sends me a picture of her wearing clothes.Geoff: She's like "Gavin, I sent you this picture of me in a parka. Ooh, it's cold outside!"
- Official Couple: With Gavin.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Ryan Haywood of Achievement Hunter. Other than the fans (and Geoff) occasionally making jokes to annoy Gavin, Meg and Ryan are nothing more than good friends.
- Signing-Off Catchphrase: At the end of each Know video she waves and says "Heart you!" The only exceptions to this seem to be the videos immediately following Monty's passing, for understandable reasons.
The former Community Manager of Achievement Hunter. He previously showed up on occasion in Let's Plays but is mostly involved with keeping the community under wraps. He's in charge of all Achievement Hunter's social media accounts. He organizes community playdates and Game Nights, and takes care of the Community Hunter channel. He also plays ultimate Frisbee and coaches the team at Texas State University, giving him the name of Achievement Hunter's resident athlete. At some point in 2016, Caleb moved up to managing Rooster Teeth's social media platforms. Left RT on Oct. 16, 2017.
- Ascended Extra: He started off as a commentator during Game Night, but apart from that, you'll mostly find him in the background. Cue Let's Play Minecraft, where Caleb played the role of their Sixth Ranger. That is, until he cheated and Ryan later took Caleb's place permanently.
- He also became one of the four game coaches for The Gauntlet. And he's not half bad at it either.
- Blatant Lies: In Let's Play Minecraft episode 28, he claims that he can't access his nurse outfit, so he switches to a wrestler costume. However, you can see him wearing the nurse outfit two minutes earlier in the video.
- Butt-Monkey: Geoff harasses him in Let's Play Minecraft episode 23.
- In Let's Play Minecraft episode 71, Caleb is allowed to play and compete for the first time in 37 episodes. Except that he's not, as Lindsay created a maze for him that had no way to the end. He did get his own Tower of Pimps, but it meant nothing to the actual competition.
- Episode 134, the third Fishing Rodeo And Jamboree started off with the team destroying his (now-abandoned) pier.
- In AHWU, he is constantly being told that he is terrible and awful at his job (usually because he isn't there to do it, due to his ultimate commitments). He also still gets mocked by his cohorts for the Let's Play Minecraft incidents to this day, which naturally hasn't helped his standing among the AH fanbase who took his actions much more seriously.
- Let's be honest. The guy seems to get even less respect than Gavin.
- In Let's Play Minecraft episode 71, Caleb is allowed to play and compete for the first time in 37 episodes. Except that he's not, as Lindsay created a maze for him that had no way to the end. He did get his own Tower of Pimps, but it meant nothing to the actual competition.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: His last active appearance in the Let's Play Minecraft series was episode 34 and only showed up once since then. Since then, he has not appeared in their videos as much as the AH fanbase will throw fits at any mention or appearance of him, especially since the other crew members have been increasingly pushed further into the limelight as of late.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Towards the end of Let's Play Minecraft episode 4, Gavin gets a message that says "caleb loves you is online" at the 18:08 minute mark. Caleb himself doesn't appear in Minecraft until much later.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: In The Gauntlet, he actually proved to be a pretty good game coach.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dick Dastardly Stops to Cheat: In Let's Play Minecraft episode 28, Caleb steals fish from Michael and Gavin, and puts the stashes in Ryan and Jack's chests. His goal was to disqualify Ryan and Jack on account of having fish that didn't belong to them, while making sure that Gavin and Michael had less fish by the final tally. To be fair, it worked, as Gavin only had two fish that counted and Jack willingly disqualified himself from the final tally. On the other hand, it derailed the entire game, forcing Caleb to admit his crime and consequently allowing Michael to win the Tower of Pimps. (See also Person as Verb below.)
- Distinction Without a Difference: "I was not a thief. I was a relocater."
- Epic Fail: While trying to pour lava over Geoff, Caleb fell to his death in Let's Play Minecraft episode 23.
- Accidentally killed himself during the "Battle of Troy - Halo: Reach" video.
- Eviler Than Thou: While Gavin is a far more frequent Troll, he never fucked up the game quite as badly as Caleb did in Let's Play Minecraft episode 28. By the end of the video, even Gavin himself was pissed at him.
- The GM Is A Cheating Bastard: For some odd reason, Caleb has a history of helping Ray win obstacle courses at the expense of everyone else. In Let's Play Minecraft episode 20, he unilaterally led Ray to the Tower of Pimps at the end. In Let's Play Minecraft episode 33, he removed a Silverfish stone that was in front of Ray, allowing Ray to get to the finish line before Michael.
- Which is odd because Caleb causes Ray a lot of frustration in the Let's Plays he is in, such as Let's Play Minecraft episode 22 where he burned Ray's wooden hoe and roses.
- Guest-Star Party Member: He participates in a couple Minecraft multiplayer games with the guys, but he is rarely in active competition for the Tower of Pimps.
- Hidden Depths: Caleb is actually the ultimate Frisbee coach at Texas State University. Probably the reason Ryan has taken his Sixth Ranger position and why he was chosen as a coach for The Gauntlet.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Ray soundly defeated Caleb's team after that.
- He also cheated in episode 28 by stealing Gavin and Michael's fish. It completely fucked up the game, to the point where Ryan, Jack, Michael and even Gavin were pissed off at him.
- A harder to catch example is during episode 29, where Geoff yells at Caleb for glancing over at the others' screens.
- Mr. Exposition: He proctors the Minecraft multiplayer videos, detailing the rules and explaining where to go for obstacle courses. He also takes the time to relay answers that the hosts are saying to him in response to the guys' questions.
- Out of Focus: He has not shown up in Let's Play Minecraft since episode 34, and only made a surprise reappearance in episode 71, where he sort of competes for the Tower alongside everyone else. However, after Game Night ended its original format and was promoted to social media manager, he has pretty much stopped appearing in AH videos altogether.
- Person as Verb: Caleb has become so known for screen peeking around the office that it is now referred to as "Calebing".
- Self-Deprecation: Says that he's "version 2.0, because Kdin is already better than [him]."
- Those Two Guys: Previously with Fragger.
- Troll: Throwing Ray's wooden hoe and roses in the lava during the "Grif-Mineball" episode.
- Cats Are Mean: Or so Gus claims. Matt seems to not like him either.
- Cool Cat: For most of the cast.
- Cuteness Proximity: If he comes near anyone (except Gus or Matt), they will instantly stop what they're doing to at least pet him. Best seen on the podcast.
- Fat Cat: Seems a bit of an Informed Attribute, but he reportedly put on several pounds after he moved over to the building.
- Gentleman Snarker: Voiced as this in his appearance on the pets edition of RT Recap.
- High on Catnip: Played with. His reaction to a bag full of catnip was to tear a script and throw up. Burnie was not at all happy about the guys giving it to him, promptly calling Brandon a moron for doing so.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": As reinforced by Burnie, his name is Joe the Cat, not Joe.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: As a cat, he has a tendency to run off, essentially forcing the others to find him every now and then.
- The Stoic: Played with. He seems to not mind being lifted up, and as shown on RT Podcast #185, you can even lift him up and swing him like a pendulum and he won't care- he'll just roll back into your lap and start joyfully meowing as you stroke his belly.Gavin: His face, man. He just doesn't care.
- Team Pet: Until Gus kicked him out.
One of the newer members of the Rooster Teeth family and daughter of LeVar Burton. After appearing in guest spots in various Let's Plays, Mica was officially hired on May 17, 2016. Originally hired as a member of Achievement Hunter, she later moved to become part of "The Know". Left RT in April 2018 to pursue other on-screen opportunities as an Overwatch tournament personality.
- Bi the Way: She's bisexual and currently dating a woman.
- The Load: When it comes to shooting games, Mica just isn't that good. She's better when there's an auto-aim feature, but beyond that, she's an easy target.
- Ms. Fanservice: Like Meg, she tends to cosplay in revealing outfits.
- Token Minority: She's African American, and during her time in Achievement Hunter was the only non-white employee on-camera.
- Twofer Token Minority: African-American and bisexual.
Hosted the Sportsball podcast. Announced his departure on Twitter on December 9, 2018.
- The Alcoholic: Maybe not in actuality, but drank an absolutely absurd amount of Maker's Mark in one pull during On The Spot.
- Badass Baritone: His voice is quite deep.
- Butt-Monkey: To the point where there is a segment on Sportsball dedicated to people leaving voicemails telling him to fuck himself.
- Extended in his newest On the Spot appearances, where frequent jokes are made regarding his failed relationships.
- Faux Yay: Was in a joke "relationship" with fellow Free Play cast member Mariel Salcedo, though she's actually a lesbian.
- Jerkass: He tends make himself a dick in his appearances and admits that he's a Brutal Honesty kind of guy.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Has his moments. In particular, whenever abuse scandals and cover-ups are mentioned on Sportsball (which is depressingly often), his fury is tangible.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: He and Mariel tend to bicker and argue, but are very close friends.
Luke McKayThe former artist of the comics, he worked with them for three years after his work was discovered by the staff. He did eventually stop working after Griffon left and he had to move elsewhere.
- Character Tics: From Canada.
Marshall RimmerA writer, editor and producer in the Live Action department. He left the company in 2012 to purse other opportunities, although he still collaborates on a freelance basis.
- Badass Beard: A very distinct one.
- Guest-Star Party Member: Briefly for Achievement Hunter.
- Troll: Kept a doorbell hidden under his desk so that Kara wouldn't bother him. This lead her to think the building was haunted.
Mike KroonA former intern at Rooster Teeth. After his internship was over, he spends most of his time hanging out with some other Rooster Teeth members on the Internet Box podcast.
- Butt-Monkey: His job consisted of fetching everyone coffee and doing dumb things (like jumping over his own leg) for the amusement of the regular staff.
- Canada, Eh?: From Canada.
- One Steve Limit: He's frequently confused with Michael Jones, since the name "Mike" is short for "Michael."
Nathan ZellnerAnother visual effects person and editor, Nathan is described as being both crazily tall and extremely quiet. Left the company in 2012 to pursue a career making films.
- Only Sane Man: Definitely in the shorts.
- The Quiet One: He doesn't say that much onscreen, instead opting to use signs.
Ali BakerThe pink-haired hostess hired under contract for The Gauntlet Season 1.
Juan Jose "JJ" Castillo (a.k.a. Jose Jones)A video editor who formerly worked for Achievement Hunter. He officially left AH on January 21, 2014, but still works for Rooster Teeth in producing live-action content. He was the host of Screen Play and also voiced Mercury Black on RWBY. He left the company on January 16, 2015 to pursue other projects.
- Alliterative Name
- Motor Mouth
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Onscreen, at least.
- Troll: Some of the more creative things he does when editing the Let's Build episodes can be for this purpose, if not out of sheer boredom.
Ben KingA British student who got noticed after he designed some RT themed applications.
- Butt-Monkey: The butt of many jokes when he makes several mistakes.
Brian BehmA graphics expert. Left RT in June 2018.
Aaron MarquisWriter, director, actor, voice actor, producer and co-star of Social Disorder. Left the company in September 2018.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Chris.
Frequent and Notable Collaborators
- Bald of Awesome: Joel jokes that he had a full head of hair before he met them.
- Berserk Button: According to Project Rant, he does not like onions. At all.
- Butt-Monkey: Owing to his being the Only Sane Man in the shorts.
- Deadpan Snarker: He gives off this vibe, and uses it well for Washington.
- Only Sane Man: In the shorts, he's consistently this unlike the regular cast members.
- Adorkable: When he's not doing the Slow Mo Guys, he's much more nervous.
- Badass Beard: Stopped shaving once he left the British Army.
- Badass Labcoat: For the Slow Mo Guys, though as recent videos have shown he's wrecked one of its sleeves, covered it in paint and shredded it.
- Submissive Badass: Does whatever Gavin tells him to do, even though he's way tougher than Gavin. Michael assumes that if they knew each other as kids, Gavin would be that one small kid in the schoolyard that got away with mouthing off to everyone because he had a big friend protecting him.
- Brains and Brawn: The Brawn of the Slow Mo Guys, as he's the military technician who does the firearms and explosives work and probably throws a much meaner right-hook than Gavin can. Ray even wonders if Gavin fended off bullies by threatening to have Dan fight them. Though one has to wonder what he's done to make Burnie declare that even Gavin looks bright compared to him...
- Took a Level in Badass: He apparently went from weak and nerdy to well-built, tanned and a little less nerdy, owing to his travels in South America.
- Berserk Button: London traffic, apparently.
- Butt-Monkey: If he were an actual member of Rooster Teeth, he'd probably get this worse than Gavin.
- Cluster F-Bomb: He really doesn't like London traffic.
- Covered in Gunge: This happened to him as the result of the Home-Made Goop Cannon. More specifically, ketchup, chocolate pudding and mint chocolate chip ice cream was shot at him.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Ditz: If Gavin is to be believed, even Dan is a bit slow compared to him. Case in point: he can't seem to order food at restaurants without screwing something up.
- Ditzy Genius: He does has specialized knowledge in most things military-related, which comes in handy for the Slow Mo Guys.
- Fat and Skinny: Refers to himself as the Fat to Gavin's Skinny in the "Det Cord Shockwave" episode of The Super Slow Show.
- Made of Iron: He takes most of the punishment that is dished out.
- Mr. Fanservice: Ray takes this Up to Eleven.
- Musically lampshaded by Gavin at the beginning of the Slow Motion Punch in the Stomach video.
- Phrase-Catcher: Whenever he's mentioned, the fans always comment "(Hash tag) Dan the Man".
- The Pig Pen: Gavin complains that no matter what the Slow Mo Guys video was about, Dan's lab coat will be absolutely filthy by the end of it. Sometimes it's justified and other times he has no idea how it got that dirty.
- And then the Home-Made Goop Cannon video rolled around, and poor Dan had to endure volleys of ketchup, chocolate pudding and mint chocolate chip ice cream being fired at him. His new lab coat was an absolute state at the end of it all.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: The physical description is straight-on, and she's quieter than the rest of the RT girls.
- Bi the Way
- Color-Coded Character: She usually wears dark-colored clothes.
- Not So Stoic: Although her serious demeanor even inspired the creation of Blake, Arryn is quite cheerful as a guest in RT's podcasts, and likes to make funny faces when posing for pictures.
- Only Sane Woman: Compared to Miles, Kerry, and the rest of the RWBY crowd, she often plays this role (for example, on convention panels). The "Devastating Attacks" incident was only one such case.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: It's mentioned she's scared of animatronic animals and mannequins.
- Blind Without 'Em: Has noted that her vision is extremely poor, and she's worn glasses since the 4th grade.
- Ms. Fanservice: Not on the show or any of the other productions, but as an ex-porn star it's not exactly difficult to find her with lesser clothing online.
- Passionate Sports Girl: As her position on Sportsball would suggest, she's an avid fan of sports, specifically hockey.
- Raised Catholic: Came from a very conservative Catholic background.
- Rated M for Manly: Has joked that she is this, with others suggesting that she would arrive to a date in a monster truck filled with steaks.
- Twofer Token Minority: Is the only prominent woman of the staff with Middle-Eastern heritage (being born and partially raised in Lebanon).
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Is quickly developing this dynamic with Tyler on Sportsball.
Asaf RonenA voice actor and graphic designer, best recognised as the Counselor from Red Vs Blue.
- Creepy Monotone: He uses this for the Counselor.
Jon GrahamThe creator of Arby 'n' the Chief and One Life Remaining, Jon decided he would like to meet up with the members of Rooster Teeth (partly to prove there is no rivalry between them and him, and partly for creativity reasons). He has previously collaborated with Luke.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Most definitely, but taken Up to Eleven in "Pirates", where he is shown to have reportedly eaten Gus' entire fridge food stocks, clogged Gus' toilets and not been bothered to go and see "On Stranger Tides". In real life, he's a nice guy with the same day to day limits as the next man.
- Only Sane Man: Definitely in the shorts.
- Perma-Stubble: In the videos we see at least.
- Self-Deprecation: He plays himself off as a loser and unrecognised nobody.
Dan GodwinThe voice of Donut, who also provided acting in The Strangerhood. Dan can, to all extents and purposes, be considered an honorary member of Rooster Teeth. The reason he doesn't work there full-time is because he has a day job. Nevertheless, he's been there for years.
- Reclusive Artist: While more present in the company's early days, Dan has since become less inclined to appear in Rooster Teeth material or conventions. He still voices Donut whenever he can, of course, down to singing as him.
Nick NewtonOne of Kerry and Chris' friends in New Zealand, becoming the Guest-Star Party Member for A Simple Walk Into Mordor.
- Deadpan Snarker: To balance out Chris' more crazy tendencies.
- Promoted Fanboy: He's actually an RT Fan, and got to befriend Kerry and Chris and guest star with them.
Jen BrownA voice actress, who ever since voicing Agent Carolina on Red vs. Blue has had roles in all the Rooster Teeth animations, such as Pyrrha Nikos in RWBY,note Die-Mond in X-Ray & Vav and Ered in Camp Camp, and even in the live-action Day 5. She has also voiced Harley Quinn in the MMORPG DC Universe Online.
- Nightmare Fetishist: She co-hosts a podcast about horror called Women in Caskets, and was downright giddy when she saw the 15th season of Red vs. Blue going towards creepier material. Her wedding to Barrett Tribe (Agent Idaho) imitated the one from Beetlejuice!
Samantha IrelandAn actress, who after getting the job of Agent Connecticut (aka C.T. or Connie) on Red vs. Blue has appeared in some RT Shorts and Day 5, and also gotten other animation roles, namely Nora Valkyrie on RWBY and the Flower Scouts in Camp Camp.
- Affectionate Nickname: Sam.
- Hidden Depths: She's also a director, having debuted with The Saw and also made Tattoos and the more serious all-women western Wolves Inside.
- Valley Girl: Aside from CT's serious and often grumpy tone, everywhere else Sam has a cheery inflection reminiscent of this. It's exaggerated for comedy's sake with the Flower Scouts.
- CloudCuckooLander: Her appearances on Always Open paint her as a bit eccentric, having once claimed that a drink she had felt like ants.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Cinder Fall isn't a pleasant person, but Jessica is noted to be quite nice. She has even cosplayed her character.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her cosplay work goes between this and Stripperiffic. When she appears on the podcasts, she tends to wear low-cut tops.