All the company's employees have been put on separate pages. Click on the pages below to view and/or edit them.
Rooster Teeth in general:
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: With the exception of Ryan (and previously Ray and Monty), basically everyone at the company has shared some funny stories on the podcast of their antics when they were really drunk. Oftentimes, someone else has to recount the story because the person in question was that far gone.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: In real life they actually get on very well with each other and with the fans, they just choose to play up their pranks a lot for entertainment.
- Promoted Fanboy: Apart from the original six and other old members, most Rooster Teeth staff are members of the community and fanbase that grabbed the company's attention.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Rooster Teeth does not shy away from cursing, with most members prone to at least a few Cluster F-Bombs during videos or podcasts. Even quieter employees usually indulge in Precision F-Strikes.
- Troll: Almost always Played for Laughs, pretty much everyone at Rooster Teeth has engaged in this kind of behavior.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The best way to spot the biggest pairs of pals in videos is to identify who's antagonizing whom the most.
- Workaholic: Discussed sometimes on the podcast, nearly all of Rooster Teeth have been known to work long hours on productions, due to being really passionate about their work.
Rooster Teeth Subpages:
- The Original Six
- Achievement Hunter
- Other Employees and Collaborators