The Crew of the Rogue Diamond
The main character of the comic, presumably the last Dragon living in Equestria. Originally living in one of the poorer districts of Canterlot, his life takes a drastic turn when he finds himself wrapped up in a dangerous conspiracy and ends up joining the Rogue Diamond crew.
- Adaptational Badass: Much more powerful than his canonical counterpart, (and he doesn't even have his wings yet).
- Badass Boast: When he confronts Nihashi in his berserk form:Nihashi: You @#$!* piece of $#@^! I'll send you back to hell!
Berserk!Spike: Heh... heh... heh... We're already in hell, tits. AND I'M ITS DEVIL!
- Broken Pedestal: Celestia's fall from grace ht him the hardest.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Poor Spike can't help but fantasize at Pinkie's suggestion of them all stripping naked, then immediately gets kicked by Applejack for thinking such thoughts. He even apologizes to Nihashi for staring at her assets or at least tries to.Spike: S-Sorry aboob-about that!
- The Dog Bites Back: Finally snaps at Nihashi right before defecting, decking her across the face for good measure.
- The Last of His Kind: While he's not 100% sure, he is convinced that he's the last living dragon in Equestria.
- Made of Iron: His sales are immensely durable to the point where he's rendered somewhat immune to bullets (even talking one form an entire squad), they still hurt though.
- Oh, Crap!: Spike, twice. Once after he's handcuffed to the briefcase, and another when Rainbow Dash points a gun at his crotch.
- One-Winged Angel: His enraged form, which is powerful enough to take sink a massive ship. Sadly he lacks full control over it.
- Ship Tease: With Rarity.
- Unstoppable Rage: Spike enters one while Hulking Out to recover from the verge of death while battling Nihashi.
- Would Hit a Girl: Spike gives Nihashi a piece of his mind when she tries to fire him.
The Captain of the Rogue Diamond.
- Adaptational Badass: While her canonical counterpart was pretty strong, this version of Rarity has enough power to capsize a boat!
- Berserk Button: It's a very bad idea to ruin Rarity's boots.
- Femme Fatale: Beautiful, in charge of the entire crew, and very dangerous if you get on her bad side.
- Scars Are Forever: Has three bullet wounds dangerously close to her stomach, and a massive one going over her right shoulder and halfway down her back.
- Ship Tease: She's very interested in Spike, and the feeling's mutual.
- Adaptational Badass
- Adaptational Jerkass: While she still cares for her friends and her crew, she treats Spike with almost nothing but disdain, she gains a bit of respect for him after seeing him survive a gunshot to the head, even more so after seeing his transformation however.
- All Women Are Lustful: Fawns over Soarin anytime he's brought up.
- *Click* Hello: How she and Spike meet, right after she slaughtered several armed sailors.
- Insane Troll Logic: She has her moments:Rainbow Dash: It works twenty percent of the time...every time.
Spike: That doesn't make any sense...
- Pet the Dog: For all the crap she gives Spike, she won't hesitate to compliment him on a job well done. Even admitting she respects him on one or two occasions.
- Shock and Awe: Being a weather pony, she not only tank direct hit from a lightning bolt or spell, she can absorb it to re-energize herself enhance her already powerful Super Speed.
- Super Speed: Like every incarnation, she can move even faster by absorbing electricity.Rainbow Dash: Heh, I fly at Mach 2 on a bad day. Zap me with lightning and I can easily triple that...
- Token Evil Teammate: Rainbow Dash shows little remorse or concern in spite of the Dirty Business the Rogue Diamond Crew regularly have to carry out, enjoys the thrill of the hunt and often picks on Spike just for the fun of it (though she does give him some semblance of praise when he pulls his weight).
The Rogue Diamond's cook and Party Planner.
- All Women Are Lustful: She really wants to have a "naked party", even more so now that Spike it here. She takes it even further when she grabs his ass simply "because" and then starts seductively asking him which member of the crew he wants to jump out of his cake.
- Big Damn Kiss: Gives Spike a "friendly" one seconds after meeting him.
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Naked Apron: What she wears when cooking. She deems it necessary so she can turn the heat up really high for cooking.
- Naked First Impression: When Spike first meets her she's wearing a large apron... and nothing else.
- The Tease: Doesn't hesitate to use her sexuality to mess with Spike, although how much of it is genuine is debatable.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: Says this word-for-word to Spike, she even dips into her "Pinkamena" persona before shifting back to her bubbly personality just as quickly, hinting that she has a more sinister side when angered.
The Rogue Diamond's nurse.
- Covert Pervert: Just barely restrains herself while rubbing lotion on Spike, then freaks out when he's gone, lamenting on how muscular he is.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Apparently becomes this if she's had too much to drink.
- Token Good Teammate: Fluttershy is the closest to her original characterization in spite of all the horrible things that have happened to Equestria, while said events have caused her friends to become quite jaded and cynical.
Spike's adoptive big sister.
- Broken Pedestal: After everything Celestia has done, she wants her former mentor DEAD.
- Crazy Survivalist
- Conspiracy Theorist: Has become one after Celestia's rise to tyranny. To the point where she rarely leaves her room out of fear that Celestia will find her somehow.Rarity: We're NOT wrapping my ship in tinfoil, Twilight. I still don't believe that it can stop Celestia from seeing you.
Twilight: You can't NOT prove it...
- Hollywood Webcam: How she communicates with the rest of the crew without leaving her room, she presumably has them scattered throughout the ship.
- Properly Paranoid: She might be a little loco-in-the-coco, but she has a good reason to fear Celestia's wrath.
- Tinfoil Hat: Try Tinfoil ROOM.