Trigger Happy Little Shit
- S-class Maverick Hunter, ace gunslinger, and unit leader in training, at your service~Voiced by: James Arnold TaylorMun: Tree
- Afraid of Needles: Played for laughs, but Axl hates the medbay and its sharp pointy objects.
- Played straight after a fight in which Lumine stabbed a hallucinogen-laced needle into his neck.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Towards everyone, when he feels like it.
- Babies Make Everything Better: Bonnie and Clyde, Axl's pistols-turned-six-year-old-children; a result of a magic anon that his mun couldn't let go of.
- Bad Dreams: To the point where he has trouble sleeping if he's by himself.
- Bad Liar: Like a lot of teenagers, Axl's too fidgety to be much good at lying.
- Berserk Button: Hurting his friends; calling him a prototype (though he tries not to let the latter get to him)
- Beware the Nice Ones: Axl is one of the sweetest bots you'll ever meet...until you threaten his friends or piss him off.
- Blood Brothers: Axl and Zero; Axl and X.
- Body and Host: Host to Lumine for some time.
- Can't Hold His Liquor
- Cooldown Hug: Tends to do this to people with varying results
- Constantly Curious: Bonnie and Clyde
- Cuddle Bug: Good grief does Axl like hugs and kisses.
- Emotions vs. Stoicism: The emotion Zero's stoicism
- Fire-Forged Friends: He worked HARD to gain X's and Zero's respect
- Foreign-Language Tirade: Since Axl is technically a Cossackbot, built by one of Cossack's descendants, he is fluent in Russian. His mun, however, is not, and relies on google translate.
- Fragile Speedster: He's not the most durable in combat, but damn is he fast.
- Glass Cannon: When wearing his White Armor.
- Guns Akimbo
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: An X shaped scar such as the one Axl sports over his nose would usually carry connotations of malicious intent, but Axl is pretty much the nicest guy you'll ever meet.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Zero chopped off his legs once...
- Hot-Blooded: He loves a good fight.
- It Was a Gift: Axl's scythe was a gift from one of the multiverse's many Zeros.
- Journey to the Center of the Mind: Played with, but basically how X removed Lumine from Axls processor
- Loony Fan: As a rookie
- Mind Rape: Lumine did this to Axl continuously over a period of several months. Axl still has nightmares about it.
- More Dakka
- Never Live It Down:
- He licked Juice when he was drunk once. He wanted to know what flavor her gel was.
- That one time he broke his ribs running a GA-rank sim. By himself. At four in the morning. X and Zero were not pleased.
- Not Helping Your Case: Axl playing innocent like a little brat...while insisting that he's not a little brat.
- Papa Wolf: Towards his siblings, and especially toward his pistol-children, Bonnie and Clyde.
- Power Copying: A key ability that allows him to mimic the forms, voices, and weaponry of his foes and sometimes his friends.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Axl's been known to be this way about his paperwork.
- The Caretaker: He tries to be this at times to his adoptive siblings and his children, and it stresses him out more than he'd like to let on. He's only a teenager, after all.
- Thinking Tic: Axl scratches the bridge of his nose when he's thinking.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Battle of the Sudden Flame, a magic anon which makes a muse irrationally angry over everything, was this, and ended in Axl losing his legs. He got better.
- Weapon of Choice: His twin pistols (or any other manner of guns) and his double-bladed scythe.
- "What Do They Fear?" Episode: Axl's 'my own savior' magic anon, in which Axl believed that everyone had betrayed him and during the course of which he had a horrific nightmare (thanks in part to a rather nasty magic anon on Juice's end), may as well have been this.
- Why Did It Have To Be Tentacles
Dynamo You Piece of Shit
- "You can't retire me no matter how hard you try... I'll give you a little advice... You... Sigma... Everybody is always too hot when they fight. But not me. I am the coolest and wisest of all. If you can't understand, then I'll just have to show you. Come on and fight me!"Voiced by: Shōwtarō MorikuboMun: Tart
A suave, incredibly tall Reploid who once worked as a mercenary and was originally hired by Sigma. He has since retired as a mercenary and wishes to turn over a new leaf and leave his past behind him.
- Awesome Ego
- Body and Host: Host to the Nightmares.
- Closet Geek: Dynamo's quite the closet anime nerd, especially when it comes to mecha anime like Evangelion
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Quite purposefully, since acting like an idiot throws people off and causes them to underestimate what he's capable of. Not that he really takes much of anything all that seriously...
- Cuddle Bug: Cuddling and physical affection may as well be Dynamo's favorite thing.
- Double Weapon: His saber
- Enemy Within: The quite numerous Nightmare Souls he has collected aren't exactly thrilled about their living conditions.
- Friendly Enemy: To Zero and X in the past.
- Fun Personified
- Foe Romance Subtext: Dynamo's pretty fond of Zero and X...
- Homoerotic Subtext: Barely ever actually subtext, though...
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Forte, AI-wise; Forte is in his early teens, while Dynamo is 20.
- Loveable Rogue: He's an enemy, sure, but that doesn't mean he's gotta be rude to his adversaries. In fact, he's usually pretty damn friendly.
- MayDecember Romance: With Forte
- Opposites Attract: With Forte
- Pretty Boy
- Punch-Clock Villain: Working 9 to 5 for the man. The man just happened to be Sigma.
- Rule of Cool: A lot of his actions can be attributed to this reason
- Revolvers Are Just Better: His buster is shaped like a revolver
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!
- Survival Mantra: Usually used for when he's having Nightmare issues. Can sometimes double as a Madness Mantra."My name is Dynamo, I am not a hero. My name is Dynamo, I am not a hero."
- The Atoner: for the Eurasia Incident, which he caused.
- The Casanova
- The Chew Toy: Poor Dynamo...
- What You Are in the Dark: Played with.
Old Man—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- quote goes hereVoiced by: James Arnold TaylorMun: Tree
The Axl from Skrah's home verse, referred to as elder!Axl, fic!Axl, or 'kid'. His 'verse having proceeded much differently from canon, he's well over a century old and a bit different from his younger counterpart.
- Don't touch me.Voiced by: Michael JonesMun: Tree
- Action Pet: Gospel
- Afraid of Needles: Justified thanks to his father.
- Always Second Best
- Always Someone Better
- Archnemesis Dad: Wily of course.
- Bad Dreams: About his father
- Being Evil Sucks: Forte started to realize this at some point...
- Beneath the Mask: He's less a villain with an agenda and more a lonely kid who was raised wrong and misguided for a good chunk of his life.
- Berserk Button: He has a lot of them, but hurting Gospel will set him off in a bad way.
- Big Ego, Hidden Depths: His inferiority complex is buried under a lot of anger and ego, but it's there.
- Blood Knight: Oh boy does he love a fight. Justified in that he's programmed to enjoy it.
- Break the Haughty
- Break Them by Talking: Even if he doesn't want to listen.
- Challenge Seeker: It's how he's programmed. Him learning to walk away from a fight now and then speaks volumes for his Character Development.
- Character Development: So much.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Fortes thought process often goes something like this, and has been described as stupid this stupid that fuck this fuck that too fuck shit curse swear grumble fuck
- Competition Freak: Justified, as he's programmed to crave victory.
- Cool Pet: Gospel is a robotic wolf that can turn into a jetpack at will.
- Cuteness Proximity: For as tough as he acts, get him within vicinity of a puppy and he'll all but turn into a marshmallow.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!
- Drunk on the Dark Side: Can get like this when he relies a little too much on the Evil Energy in his core.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Finhead, or any variation.
- Emotionally Tongue-Tied: especially around Dynamo
- Good Feels Good: As he's learning.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Said temper once led to him shooting his future commanding officer in the face during a hand-to-hand training session. Needless to say, X was not pleased.
- Hates Being Touched: He tends to swat at people who touch him. Dynamo is about the only person who can get away with it without much repercussion beyond the occasional grumble.
- HeelFace Turn: Forte's decision to become a Maverick Hunter
- Ignorant of Their Own Ignorance: Why no, Forte, lashing out at and insulting everyone who says hello to you is not a good way of making friends.
- I Just Want to Be Badass
- I Just Want to Have Friends: He's a lot more lonely than he'd like to let on.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: For as stuck up and smug as he acts at times, he actually has pretty low self-esteem.
- Iron Woobie
- Jerkass Woobie
- Joke Exhaustion: At some point, Forte really does get sick of all the variations on 'finhead'.
- Loyal Animal Companion: Gospel
- MayDecember Romance: With Dynamo
- No Sympathy: He's getting better about this.
- Not Good with People: He's learning.
- No Social Skills: Again, he's learning.
- Older Than They Look: He looks like a young teen, but he's actually well over a century old.
- Opposites Attract: Him and Dynamo
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Preemptive "Shut Up": A habit of his
- Really 700 Years Old
- Reckless Sidekick: He tends to be this. It drives Axl up the wall.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Sore Loser: Losing frustrates him. He loses a lot.
- Survival Mantra: "I'm SWN-001. I'm the strongest. I'm stronger than you'll ever be."
- The Apprentice
- The Chew Toy: Poor Forte. One of the reasons him and Dynamo get along so well and have become so close.
- Took a Level in Kindness: He's trying, at least.
- Troubled, but Cute: Even if he insists otherwise on the whole cute thing.
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: He wasn't exactly meant to be such a Woobie character....
- Villain Decay: Went through a period of this before changing sides.
- Weapon of Choice: Plasma cannon and a plasma-bladed axe
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Though he knows that it can never happen. Even still, he looks up to X as a mentor and almost father-like figure....
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: Forte does have what it takes to be a Hunter, and a lot of people believe in him- convincing himself of it is the hard part.
- Your Days Are Numbered: Being well over a century old, it was only a matter of time before his body started physically giving out on him...
Fucking space idiot—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- "Quote goes here"Voiced by:Mun: Trinna
- "It is my duty and my destiny to protect everyone and anyone."Voiced by: Ewan Mc GregorMun: Tart
- Green-Eyed Monster: For a time, he was pretty jealous of Axl and Zero...
- Weapon of Choice: His signature X-buster. And fire.
Confused Stoic—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: Screw the rules, I'm Zero, bitches.]]
- Put your mouth on it.Voiced by: Lucas GilbertsonMun: Trinna
- He Who Fights Monsters
- Disappointed in You: To Axl, after the gunner ran a training sim he wasn't prepared for at four in the morning and broke his ribs.
- Heartbroken Badass
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Major Injury Underreaction: Played for laughs, but Zero's legs have been blown off so many times that it's almost become a running joke.
- Never Live It Down: Being blown in half and dying multiple times.
- During one particular smut scene, Zero made an attempt to ask Axl to give him oral...by saying nothing more than 'put your mouth on it'. It's become something of a running joke between the two of them.
- Screw Destiny
- Sexy Mentor
- The Caretaker
- What You Are in the Dark
- You Are What You Hate
Bad Self Esteem Sniper
- "wow haha what"Voiced by: Kym LaneMun: Tart
A female reploid designed for long ranged combat. An Ex-Maverick Hunter and current vigilante, partners with Skrah.
- Action Girl
- A Friend in Need
- Blessed with Suck
- Cool Big Sis
- Determinator: She held up in an abandoned Maverick Hunter base against overwhelming odds for about a week with very limited supplies. Of course, she sustained injuries and had more than a few casualties in her team. Her being an experimental prototype means that her core is incredibly unstable, and because of that she is basically keeping her ticker from fritzing out of control using her sheer force of will and tight rein over her temper.
- Friendly Sniper
- Gatling Good: One of the weapons that is available for Delta to use after her power limit code gets jumbled.
- Hartman Hips: Less a sign of her being a mature woman and more an indication that her mun has a serious hip fetish.
- Hyperspace Arsenal
- I Call It "Vera": Delta's sniper rifle is affectionately nicknamed Rozalin.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Somewhat justified due to the extensive optical enhancements she has, on top of her visor which has a zoom feature for really far shots. Doubles as a weakness, since all of those enhancements makes things that would be a little painful to look at for normal people excruciating for her.
- Meaningful Name: Delta is a Greek letter that is usually represented by a triangle. The recording marker that displays on her visor is a triangle as well as the symbol in the scope of her rifle. Delta is the second ENVOY model prototype Reploid, her predecessor having been named Gamma and the prototypes following her are Epsilon and Zeta. Their names follow the Greek alphabet in order.
- Trauma Conga Line
- Yellow Eyes of Sneakiness
Always-Horny Fiery Irish Dragonfly
- "Just because you owe someone something doesn't mean you have to give it to them. Remember that."Voice by: Kelly Mac DonaldMun: Boss
Sadomasochistic Slut—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- "FUCK ME UP THE ASS"Voice by: Ke$haMun: De
Shifty Prick—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- quote goes hereVoiced by: Yvonne StrahovskiMun: Tart
Quite literally a virus in a Reploid's body, Lux is devious, unsympathetic and most of all crafty. What he knows, she learned from spending quite a few years hitch-hiking in Dynamo's head, with some semblance of his own personality somewhere in there as well.
Twitchy Janitor—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- quote goes hereVoiced by: that one chickMun: Tart
A nervous janitor who can't seem to ever catch a break. Probably because she's got a villain living in her house.
Hungry Brawler—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- "I think it's a little funny you're trying to apply your fancy schmancy morals to someone who thinks it's entertaining to jump on people's faces and keep track of how far their lower jaw flies. But, whatever floats your root beer."Voiced by: Sarah WilliamsMun: Tart
A new gen Reploid with a skeleton made of titanium-steel alloy and a thirst for adrenaline, Metis goes through her days eating and breaking skulls. She's carefree despite her...anger issues, but despite all this has aspirations of being a Maverick Hunter. Although she doesn't often indulge it, she's a pretty brilliant weapons designer.
- Action Girl: Goes without saying
- Blood Knight: Nobody said she didn't really enjoy her profession.
- Cute Bruiser
- Genki Girl
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: With Leo, which is justified since he's a human, he can't really hold a candle to a girl of steel.
- Mommy Issues: She learned everything she knows about fighting from her Mom, who really wanted nothing to do with her.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Post-Stress Overeating
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- The Nicknamer: So far there's Snipey, Mr. Freeze, Splodey, Fancypants...the list goes on.
Really Tired of Everyone's Bullshit—link for picture will go here—[[caption-width:picturewidth: captiontexthere]]
- "No."Voiced by: Quinton FlynnMun: Tree
A former gladiator and security officer with a permanent frown and a stick up his ass.
- Badass Bookworm
- Berserk Button: Calling him a coward
- Blood Brothers: With Axl
- Body and Host: During an attempt to stop the Nightmares from overwriting Dynamo's code entirely, Skrah became host to the Nightmares himself...all several thousand of them. He struck a deal with them to get them out, but what he had to do may classify as a personal What the Hell, Hero? moment.
- Crapsack World: His homeworld is basically this.
- Deadpan Snarker: Always.
- Deuteroganist: To Axl in ficverse.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!
- Dramatic Dislocation: One of his favorite combat techniques. He does it to Axl in ficverse.
- Emotions vs. Stoicism: The stoicism to Axl's emotion.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Axl. To say that they didn't get along at first is a gross understatement.
- Foil: To Axl. Realistic, pessimistic, stoic, and fights at close range.
- Genius Bruiser
- Gladiator Games
- Gladiator Revolt: In the third act of his fic.
- Go Out with a Smile: The original ending for his saga.
- Guilty Pleasure: Hot baths and old rock music.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Played with, but he tends not to notice much around him when he's hacking, to the point where you'll have to call his name five or six times to get his attention.
- Hero-Worshipper: Towards X and Zero, amusingly enough.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Regarding many of his actions during his time as an unwilling gladiator.
- I Die Free: The original idea for his canon ending. When asked, Tree responded with "We'll see.'", but ended up choosing to let him live in the end for a number of reasons.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Inwardly.
- Jerkass Has a Point: In ficverse with Axl. Despite being rather gruff about it, Skrah does make some pretty realistic points about their situation.
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold
- Lightning Bruiser
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: Axl got him to loosen up quite a bit. As did Delta.
- No Sense of Humor
- Not Helping Your Case: His crossing his arms and scowling and acting like a grump while insisting that he's not a grump.
- Not So Stoic
- Only Sane Man: He sure feels like it sometimes.
- Perpetual Frowner
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!: Basically his entire demeanor towards Axl.
- Sour Supporter: He's less than enthusiastic about how Axl's whole revolt plan is going to pan out...
- Stoic Woobie
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- The Cynic
- Weapon of Choice: Fists and bladed armor.
That One Girl Who's Never Around
- "GOD DAMN IT TORBU"Muses: Freeze
Likes her Job
- "kind of scared of what happened in the like four hours i wa gone wtf"Muses: Juice
- "hi im a faggot but also dynamo."Muses: Dynamo, Delta, Pyro!X
- "FUCK GOOGLE UP THE ASS WITH AXL'S ICE GATLING."Muses: Axl, Forte, Skrah
- "Hi I'm a homo and Zero is too."Muses: Zero, Lumine