Return to the character index here.
Official Series NPCs.
MewtwoThe original Mewtwo.
- Berserk Button: Threatening, harming, and especially killing his fellow clones.
- Cloning Blues: Suffered from this for some time after his creation; by the time the events of Rot R roll around, he has other problems to deal with.
- Despair Event Horizon: Suffered a severe case after the other cloned Pokémon were killed.
Mewtwo/"Mewthree"Another Mewtwo created by a Unovan bounty hunting company at the request of Ford.
- Cloning Blues: Surprisingly averted; Mewthree is aware of why and how he was created and has not shown any negative feelings toward that reason.
- Fan Nickname: To differentiate him from Mewtwo.
- From a Single Cell: His Recover abilities are shown to be much more potent than those of the original Mewtwo.
- Skilled, but Naïve: As a newly born Pokémon, Mewthree still has yet to master his powers.
Ho-OhA legendary bird Pokémon.
- Berserk Button: Will absolutely destroy any sources of evil that it locates, as the Searchers found out the hard way.
- The Nth Ho-Oh: Is capable of regenerating when killed, albeit with a new personality. As of its battle against Feral, Ho-Oh is on its third life.
- Shout-Out: Unsurprisingly, the rules regarding Ho-Oh's regeneration were directly inspired by Doctor Who.
Raikou/Shekou/SheikA female Raikou from Orre who later joined Team Liberty.
- Ascended Extra: Started out as a random Raikou in Orre; by now she has turned into virtually a full-fledged Team Liberty agent.
- Fan Nickname: Shekou was eventually dubbed Sheik to more easily differentiate her from other Raikou. Also serves as a Shout-Out to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- Shout-Out: See Fan Nickname.
The Shiny BeastsA shiny Entei, Raikou and Suicune who originate from a different dimension. After sensing the powerful disturbances in the dimensional fabric, they appeared in the main dimension to rectify the problem.
The Creation TrioA group of Legendary Dragons consisting of Palkia, Dialga and Giratina.
- Reality Warper: All three of them, in their own way.
Deoxys (Xalpha/Ariadne, Odin, Vili, and Vé)Ariadne is a Deoxys recruited by Team Rocket member Robert Hawkins. She assisted in defending Paradise from Team Liberty's attacks. It was later revealed that she was formerly the queen of the Deoxys race on their home planet; after seeing their actions on Earth, she relinquished her position in disgust.
Odin, Vili, and Vé are a trio of lower-power Deoxys revived by Ariadne and a group of Latios and Latias. Each is confined to a single, specialized form, coinciding with the colors of the gems in their chests, and all three serve as Ariadne's honor guard.
- Color-Coded Characters:
- Purple — Ariadne — All
- Red — Odin — Attack
- Blue — Vili — Defense
- Green — Vé — Speed
- Meaningful Name: Xalpha = ex-Alpha, following the relinquishment of her position.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Samus Is a Girl: Most assumed Ariadne was a male before her true gender was revealed.
- Shout-Out: Ariadne's true name was directly inspired by Inception.
- Neverthe Selves Shall Meet: Implied with how Celebi told James not to come back to his office until after she threw him back in time. But knowing Celebi, it's more likely invoked for her convenience more than anything else.
SilverOne of the Dex Holders and the son of the now-deceased Team Rocket leader Giovanni. Silver originally operated as a Team Liberty agent; within the past year, however, he betrayed the organization for Team Rocket.
The Rocket TriadA group of Gym Leaders working with Team Rocket, consisting of Lt. Surge, Koga, and Sabrina. Later turned out to be brainwashed by Elton, and upon his defeat were sent into a psychic rampage.
PryceThe former Gym Leader of Mahogany Town. Pryce only appeared for a limited time, in a side-dimension where he had been placed under the control of a mysterious, pool-like entity.
MaxieTeam Magma's primary leader. After realizing the folly of his ways, he reformed and has transformed Team Magma in an organization of good.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Trapped in metal 'egg' and dropped into the very volcano in which he had built his base.
- Demoted to Extra: After his player left.
- HeelFace Turn
- Killed Off for Real: By Adams.
- Spanner in the Works: For Soil Colossus, by stealing the Alpha Manaphy that Sandrock was after.
- Subverted when he ended up trading Manaphy for Silvermind, anyway.
ArchieTeam Aqua's primary leader. Archie was imprisoned along with Maxie following the conclusion of the Hoenn saga; unlike Maxie, he did not reform, and has been imprisoned in Lilycove City for some time now. He was recently released following the return of Team Aqua, though following intervention by Team Rocket, he was killed via telekinetic neck snap by Sabrina.
The Six SagesThe six Sages of Team Plasma.
- A Million Is a Statistic: Averted. They explicitly condemn Evan's decision regarding Hayes because he operated under this mindset.
- This actually appears to be a Berserk Button for Rood, who absolutely flips out when Kinali reassures him that the damaged land of Unova will be fine, without mentioning the people whose lives were lost in the battle.
- Chess Motifs: The structure for their organization's ranking system.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Applies to certain Sages more than others, but Gorm is the best example.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Deliver one to Evan following Hayes' defeat, as he forfeited an opportunity to bring her in.
- They later deliver another one to the main player group after Palkia and Black-Kyurem destroy a large chunk of Unova.
JupiterOne of Team Galactic's admins, and the last surviving member of the group following their encounter with Envy.
- Ascended Extra: Initially appeared in a background role during Team Galactic's recruitment into the Hojohsin League; later emerged again—much more prominently—with Envy's introduction.
- Guest-Star Party Member
- Only Sane Man: Seemed to feel this way while dealing with Vert.
- Sole Survivor: Of Envy's attack on Team Galactic.
- Spanner in the Works: If it hadn't been for her vocal objections, Vert might have succeeded in capturing and experimenting on Evan and Landorus.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: By the time she gets around to informing Sleight about Envy, she has adopted this expression, having had to recount the total destruction of her friends and co-workers so many times.