Characters from the original Rise Of The Magic Girls roleplays, including V1, V2 and V3.
To return to the character page, click here.
Angel Beatrice Carlson/NurielA short five-year-old Child Prodigy who doesn't usually spend time with other people. She got her powers through unknown circumstances when she fell into a ravine during a camping trip and inexplicably woke up back at her campsite. When transformed, she becomes Nuriel, an "angel" with pyrokinetic abilities and wings who looks like an unusually tall 18-year-old.
- Action Girl: Nuriel.
- Adorably Precocious Child
- Bi the Way: Nuriel.
- Children Are Innocent: Certainly compared to Nuriel...
- Child Prodigy: As noted.
- Constantly Curious: About just about anything she doesn't understand...mostly magic.
- Finger Snap Lighter: Nuriel did one to show her power to Angel's mother.
- Flying Firepower: Nuriel.
- Foil: Oddly, each is this to the other.
- Grade Skipper: Despite being a five-year-old, Angel is in first grade. This is occasionally forgotten...
- Insistent Terminology: Angel is a five-year-old, not a kindergartner.
- Kids Shouldn't Read Creepypasta: Such is the attitude expressed by Selina when Kyle tries to introduce Angel to Creepypasta.
- The Lancer: Nuriel, while Angel is clearly The Smart Girl
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Subverted. Angel discovered that she could use magic when not Nuriel, a fact that was known to the players from the start.
- Playing with Fire
- Power Incontinence: Nuriel is able to force Angel to transform into her.
- Reality Ensues: Angel worries about this happening, but her parents are surprisingly accepting of the explanations she gives.
- Played straight after Angel reveals Nuriel to her mother. This leads to a heated argument which is ended by Nuriel flying out of the car.
- The Smart Guy: Angel in her normal form. Nuriel is more The Lancer, albeit a Psychopathic Womanchild one.
- Token Mini-Moe: Although Nuriel is the tallest of the group.
- Triple Shifter: While this hasn't come up yet, it has been specifically noted that transforming into Nuriel is restful, which would allow Angel to do so.
- Winged Humanoid: Nuriel.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Angel.
Kyle Johnson/ AedanAnother teenager from Northsdale. A generally well-adjusted teenager (with only a minor attachment to his blanket), Kyle became Not Kyle when he touched a strange wand-shaped magical object. As Not Kyle, he wears whatever he has on as Kyle, but with a strange skirt (which sadly was changed to fur pelts and the like in his more recent transformations). After the stopping of the Layar invasion he lost the ability to transform into Aedan in favor of a persona.
- Aerith and Bob: Kyle and Aedan (Not Kyle).
- Beware the Silly Ones
- The Big Guy: In normal form. He fits The Hero more in magical form.
- Blow You Away: His main power.
- Boldly Coming: Seems to be going this way with Conny
- Casanova Wannabe: It seems to have gotten Conny to fall for him though.
- Driven to Suicide: Three times. He's been talked down each time.
- Fighting Irish: As noted on the main page Aedan is heavily based on this.
- Genius Ditz: For a man who makes laser rifles out of sticks and mud in a park he sure can be an idiot.
- Knife Nut
- Plucky Comic Relief: Which according to the OOC thread bothers his player a lot that it's one of his defining traits.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Used to wear a skirt in magical form.
- Interspecies Romance: With Conny.
- Yuri Fan: Actively ships Maria/Selina.
Maria Ryan/AnimaA cheerful but motherly high school student from Northsdale. Her magical form is Anima, an elegant summoner with an air of mystery around her.
- The Archmage: Aesthetically designed to evoke a female version of one.
- Action Girl
- A God Am I: Anima. Or should we say Isis? A subverted example, as Anima is technically not a god, as Thoth says, but an immortal human.
- Been There, Shaped History: Is known as the Egyptian goddess Isis.
- Bi the Way: Has feelings for Matt and Selina.
- Elemental Powers: Her summons utilise them.
- Power of the Void / Casting a Shadow: Abraxas.
- Healing Hands / Playing with Fire: Hestia.
- Soul Power / Healing Hands: Chiron.
- Making a Splash: Sobek.
- Rewriting Reality: Anansi.
- Casting a Shadow / Master of Illusion: Loki.
- Blow You Away / Shock and Awe: Susanoo.
- The Minion Master / Playing with Fire: Andras.
- Plague Master: Pestilence.
- An Ice Person: Nidhoggr.
- Heart Beat-Down / Emotion Bomb: Inanna.
- The Beastmaster: Bastet.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Selina is in love with her.
- A Father to His Men: A female version.
- Good Is Not Soft: She commands Abraxas as a summon. Did we mention his title is the the Dominator?
- I Know Your True Name: Her form of magic. Her former specialty in her time as Isis.
- The Lancer: In normal form. In magical form, she tends to be The Smart Guy.
- Lady of War
- Limit Break: Abraxas' Obliteration. Her summons tend to specialize in using these.
- Magical Girl: Obviously.
- Mama Bear: Do NOT hurt her friends. Or Alistair. You will regret it. This goes for Anima and Maria. Horus can vouch for this.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Not herself, but her summons.
- Nice Girl
- Power Echoes: As Anima.
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow: Anima, again.
- Purple Eyes: Anima.
- The Strategist: Tends to be the one who plans during battles.
- Simple Staff
- Summon Magic: Her main power.
- Team Mom
- Unholy Nuke: Abraxas' Obliteration, again.
Matt / GintamaMatt is a perfectly affable and intelligent Nice Guy...at least when not transformed. When he transforms, he turns into the bombastic Gintama, an arrogant, drunk, flirtatious Jerkass who nonetheless is still a hero. Matt does his best to hide him. Gintama also has a 50% chance of spawning with either Shock and Awe, or inflicting Unsuspectingly Soused on enemies simply by pointing at them.
- Action Survivor: Matt is trying to be this.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Gintama is truly quite powerful. And he makes sure to let everyone know it.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: For all his idiocy, Gintama is still a very effective fighter.
- Beware the Silly Ones
- Big Damn Heroes: Arrives to save the group during the Tabella fight.
- The Big Guy: Gintama. Matt is more The Lancer.
- Booze-Based Buff: His main form of transformation. Matt hates it.
- Casanova Wannabe: Gintama is this, even worse than Kyle.
- A Darker Me: Gintama is this to Matt.
- Destructive Savior
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Gintama. The party only tolerate him because of Matt.
- It's All About Me: Gintama, so badly.
- Jekyll & Hyde: Matt and Gintama are this, Played for Laughs.
- In Vino Veritas: An extreme version.
- Jerkass: GINTAMA.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's still a good guy, despite his unpleasantness and repulsiveness.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Nice Guy: As Matt.
- Plucky Comic Relief: As Matt.
- Quick Nip: Loves doing this.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Gintama and Matt form this. To a lesser extent, he and Anima.
- Shrinking Violet: To a lesser extent than Selina.
- Shock and Awe: One of his two main powers.
- Split-Personality Takeover
- Token Evil Teammate: Even Anima can't stand Gintama.
- Unsuspectingly Soused: His other power is to inflict this on enemies by simply pointing at them.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Gintama, so much.
Miranda / Lady SilverThe newest team member, Miranda is by far the oldest and least involved of the team in the story. Her magical form is Lady Silver, a proficient fighter with knives.
- Action Girl
- Break the Cutie: In backstory.
- Knife Nut: Lady Silver.
- Magical Girl
- Sixth Ranger
- Whatever Happened to the Mouse?: She sort of just...disappears.
Selina/GhostA Shrinking Violet teenage girl from Northsdale. Accompanied by her fairy companion Conny, she spent most of her life a social outcast in general, keeping to herself, until the events of the story occur and she is dragged into them. Her magical form is Ghost, a definitive Action Girl who contrasts with Selina being a Shrinking Violet.
- Action Girl: Ghost
- Action Survivor: Is this before she learns (or rather is accidentally transformed into) to become Ghost.
- Art Initiates Life: Her main power.
- Break the Cutie: In backstory.
- Her mother's rant when she found out Selina was lesbian also counts. As does Demons Run and Kyle exposing her to some really seedy fanfiction...and when Demons Run accidentally gives her a masochistic alternate personality in a game of Truth or Dare...Selina gets broken a lot.
- Cast from Hit Points: Her drawing power, to a lesser extent, while in normal form.
- The Chick: In both forms.
- Disappeared Dad: Her dad did a Heroic Sacrifice to save her life when she was seriously ill. This also granted Selina her magic.
- Friendless Background: Until she met Maria and the rest of the group.
- Heroic RRoD: Suffers this when using her drawing powers while in normal form.
- Magical Girl
- Nice Girl
- Sexier Alter Ego: Ghost is this to Selina.
- Shrinking Violet: Selina
Midorikawa Yuri/Demons Run(Shys'm Caes)Yuri joined the group soon after Matt was crushed by his own spell. Little is known about her other than that she's ostensibly incredibly rich and from a very powerful family of Blood Mages, and that she has an exceedingly powerful nature spirit bound in her blood named Demons Run.
- Action Girl: Really, is it a surprise by now?
- Axe-Crazy: Demons Run regularly threatens to do such things as drown people in their own blood, strangle people with their own entrails, or cut off blood supply to certain important parts of the body until they fall off for minor things like telling one of her secrets.
- Blood Lust: Demons Run shows signs of having this.
- Bloody Murder: Demons Run's preferred method of combat.
- Blood Magic: Yuri's entire extended family uses this to some degree or another, and from the fact that they somehow managed to bind Demons Run to their will, they're probably rather powerful.
- The Dreaded: Demons Run, to the point that even Nuriel is scared of her.
- Glass Cannon: Demons Run has the lowest physical stats of any player character. However, her magic stat is through the roof, meaning that she gets a bigger base stat bonus for her spells then, for example, Maria gets for sealing away one of her summons.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Demons Run, though in her case they also double as...
- God Is Evil: Yeah, you know the psychotic Humanoid Abomination Yandere Token Evil Teammate? If she's telling the truth, she created the universe.
- Humanoid Abomination: Demons Run present-day.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Demons Run.
- The Ojou
- Token Evil Teammate: Demons Run. Full Stop.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: This is basically Yuri's personality in a nutshell.
- Yandere: Demons Run shows some signs of being this.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Like you wouldn't believe. Yuri almost never shows any emotion but calm, collected peace. When she does get upset, Demons Run tends to come out to play...
Stella/BismuthA newcomer to the group, a sleepy girl led by the spirit called Marie to the group after their victory over the Layars. Her backstory is vague, but her powers are known to have saved her life. Her ability is metal control, and her magic girl form, Bismuth, appears to be made out of bronze. Of course, these two have split now, revealing that Bismuth is, in fact, another person,and what a person she is.
Stella WattersAfter separating from Bismuth, Stella went to England to study. All tropes for after the split should go here.
Hannah BismuthAn alchemist from the middle ages who accidentally discovered and overdosed on the elixir of life, turning her from a human male into a female...well, bronze thing. Somehow ended up as Stella's magic form. Tropes for after the split should go here.
- Ax-Crazy: While not properly insane, she certainly gets a kick out of combat.
- Blood Knight
- Living Statue
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Though her wholesomeness is a bit debatable.
Ashley DavisA newcomer to the group with the power to teleport.
- Broken Bird
- Elemental Weapon: A katana with the eldritch power of embargo. It literally sanctions people until their body is no longer allowed to transfer around enough energy for them to move.
- Emotionless Girl: Her facade.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Is emerging to be this.
- Flash Step: Her power.
- Power of the Void: The source of her powers.
- Ship Tease: She kisses Richard. For no apparent reason.
- Action Girl: Though she prefers avoiding direct combat unless its the most efficient option.
- The Anti-Nihilist
- Badass Longcoat: In her magical form, but she usually wears it even in her normal form. It's a physical manifestation of an eldritch rift and is supernaturally sharp.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Downplayed. Her powers certainly aren't anywhere near good, but she is more apathetic than actively heroic.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Andromalius when emotional and moral suppression is high enough.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Constantly.
- Brought Down to Badass: Deconstructed. When Fate decided to sever its contract with her, she still retained her skill and experience. Except, her abilities were also the only thing keeping her heart beating.
- Cold Sniper: As Andromalius.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Effortlessly kills an army of aberrations in a single turn when charged up.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Parodied. She had most of her organs replaced and later ventured into posthumanism. Even though the latter process destroyed soul, she doesn't act any differently.
- Cyborg: Most of her organs had to be replaced when she lost her initial ability set.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Discard and Draw: Deconstructed. Though her loss of her initial theurgy were more than made up for by becoming an embodiment of what her theurgy called upon in the first place, the two are controlled in completely different ways, thus she currently worse off.
- Dogged Nice Girl: Towards Abraxas. Averted in that she doesn't expect it to work and does it for her own amusement.
- Friendly Sniper: Downplayed. She's amiable, but more blunt and cynical than most of the other characters.
- Mentor Ship: She was teasing Not!Selina while teaching her how to use Lua while the latter repeatedly attempted to get her into bed with her.
- Meta Girl
- The Musketeer: Her rifle originally could changes into a whip-like blade. Now, it impales targets with a tendril rather than firing normally.
- Necessarily Evil: Andromalius has been stated to have blackmailed and tortured people for information before.
- Nominal Hero: Andromalius isn't so much in search of justice as much as she is in search of acceptable targets.
- Odd Friendship: With Not!Selina.
- Off the Rails: To a lesser degree. So far, the two plots in which she was involved didn't go according to their GM's plans.
- In the first case, she kept quiet and allowed campus security, other magic users and later the police and IRIS to handle the incident for her.
- In the second case, rather than trying to stop a dragon, she instead teleported out.
- Our Liches Are Different: She amounts to a soulless eldritch entity controlling a body revived by supernatural intervention and sustained by artificial organs.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Subverted, her ability is to induce false vacuum metastability events but thankfully for her and everyone else, the universe actively prevents them from expanding.
- Pet the Dog: Averted. Andromalius frees some civilians, but only after interrogating them at gunpoint and only does so because to keep the team's morale up.
- The Philosopher
- Power of the Void: Her distortions are similar to this.
- Possession Burnout: Her new ability allows her to possess people, but as she is completely clueless on how to manually operate all of their bodily systems, she just ends up causing organ failure.
- Pretty Little Headshots: Averted initially with her rifle causing concussive detonations that would rip apart the victim's head.
- Played straight now as her inability to form any more distortions has resulted in her resorting to modifying the rifle to impale enemies with a rapidly-extending tendril. Though in this case, it isn't the shot that kills, its the subsequent possession.
- Ship Tease: With Richard.
- Their relationship is now confirmed. Maybe.
- Nope. Turns out she just wants to remain friends.
- Their relationship is now confirmed. Maybe.
- Sociopathic Hero: Andromalius.
- The Soulless: Averted. She is now literally soulless yet her personality and morals haven't changed at all.
- Tarot Motifs: The Moon. Due to her love of lying.
- Transhuman Aliens: By this point she is practically an eldritch entity puppeteering a body that should have died long ago.
- Tsundere: Invoked for her own amusement.
- The Unfettered: Andromalius again.
- Whip Sword: Her rifle in blade form. Though it's a lot more practical than other examples since it can cut objects regardless of which part of it hits and it's movements are controlled by its user.
- Yandere: Invoked for her own amusement.
- Valley Girl: Speaks like one but when really comfortable seems to drop it.
- Unstoppable Rage: Corebus tends to descend into this when faced with a WYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM!
HainuweleA hero of the Fingerlings, a race of tiny mouse-people. Sent on a diplomatic mission by her community. Uses a needle and acupuncture/acupressure shenanigans (think Chi manipulation) in battle.
- Fantastic Racism: She REALLY seemed to hate humans when she first arrived. She's mellowed out though.
ICARUSA highly questionable robot made by IRIS. Has...interesting morality programming.
- Robot Girl: Obviously.
- Computer Voice: She has one.
- Machine Monotone: Her voice has no inflection at all. Even when trying to cheer someone up.
- Emotionless Girl: Not part of her programming.
- Crush. Kill. Destroy!: Has been patched. Hopefully.
- Just a Machine: Will even remind you that she is just that, should you see too much human in her.
- Killer Robot: All that keeps her from killing basicaly anything in sight is the lack of authorization.
HILDAA robot girl created by an unknown, but brilliant inventor. This brilliancy is displayed with a highly magic-integrated system of alchemic metal and mana conduits, allowing her to use magic just as any other magic girl can.
- Robot Girl: Ditto
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: Uses technomancy to morph different parts of her body into a wide variety of weapons.
- Arm Cannon: Her signature weapon, pretty self-explanatory.
- Gollum Made Me Do It: Has an evil subconscious which will speak at times.
Alucard 'Nevermore' FaucheuseA man masked by a menacing gas-mask and cloaked by a thick black trench coat which goes down to his heavy dark boots. His eye lenses change color according to his mood. He is mysterious and secretive in nature, only trusting his closest companion, Bartimaeus and Ashley as a fellow void mage.
- Power of the Void: Uses a special type of void magic where he is able to access a dimension that rests in the void known as the 'Other Place'.
- Dark Secret: Is very secretive and protective about his past, never divulging information on how he obtained his magic to anyone except Ashley.
- Summon Magic: Being a summoner, he can summon entities from the void.
- Eye Colour Change: His mask's lenses will change color according to his mood.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: He rarely becomes angry, but when he does his lenses turn red and he often becomes amoral.
- Plague Doctor: He dresses as one during parties and the such.
- Gas Mask, Longcoat: His usual appearance.
- Morality Chain: To Bartimaeus.
BartimaeusA spirit which comes from a dimension that rests in the void, known as the Other Place. He is able to shape-shift into almost any form from a raven to a person. He is Alucard's partner.
- Shapeshifting: Upon entering the material world, he must take a form. He usually is in the form of a raven, but is capable of shapeshifting into animals, humans, and even objects.
- Power of the Void: Being an entity which comes from the void, he uses void magic.
Lizzie AccaliaA young werewolf girl who constantly struggles with control over a mysterious beastly force within her mind.
- Break the Cutie: When she's in beast form.
- Mind Rape: When the 'Beast' wants control.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: Constantly happens, and the evil will win and take over if she loses the will to win.
- One Stat to Rule Them All: She has 35 dexterity and even more in beast form.
- Covered with Scars: When she gets cut with silver, it heals slowly and will always scar.
Constanza RuizA former insane prodigy from a Brazilian mental hospital. After Dumah happened to her, she became an Emotionless Girl prodigy instead.
Dark Ash/UmbraThe 'leader' of the Layar army.
- A Mother To Her Men: Maybe, she did teleport into danger to take Tabella back.
- Enemy Without: To Light Ash.
- FaceHeel Turn: Most likely true. As Dark Ash hasn't made many appearances yet, it's too early to tell whether it's this or not.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Her magic form is called Umbra.
Grace Steel/TabellaThe second fight for the character. A low ranking solider of the Layer's Vanguard.
- Art Initiates Life: Paint-based version of this.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: A scaled up version of this.
- Nonindicative Name: Her magic form name is Latin for Table. She uses a gold dragon, a tentacle monster and lots of painted weapons.
- Wakeup Call Boss: Word of God states Tabella is this.
Amy HartA loose cannon of the layar army. Human.
Alistair RyanMaria's younger brother.
- Adorably Precocious Child: To a lesser extent than Angel.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Shouts at Matt after he rejects Maria and Selina, making them both cry.
- Cheerful Child
- Secret Keeper: For Maria.
- Shipper on Deck: Subtly hinted to be one for Maria/Selina.
- Tagalong Kid: Subverts this, for now.
ConnyA fairy drawn to life by Selina. Selina's only friend until she met the main characters.
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally.
- Fairy Companion: To Selina.
- Healing Hands
- Interspecies Romance: With Kyle. Keep in mind that Kyle is a human and Conny is a fairy who was drawn to life.
- Our Fairies Are Different
- Secret Keeper: Is this to Rhadamanthys.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Conny seems to be the "canonical" spelling, although many people instead use the more common "Connie".
Harriet Bradley/The Undead Swordman(Commander Adam Bradley)A odd sister/brother tag team where the brother's dead and is acting as his sister's magic form.
- Four-Star Badass: Adam can just assume command the human army with little fuss in spite of his death.
- Gender Bender
- Katanas Are Just Better
- The Undead: She/he listed as human/undead.
Light Ash/IubarThe other half of a magic girl.
Ash CrossA magic girl who was split into two magic girls(Light and Dark Ash).
- Ambiguous Clone Ending: A version, Light Ash isn't sure if Light=normal and Dark=magic or if they are a mismatch of the two halves.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: Before she split, this happened between her and her magic form.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Played with.
- Green Thumb
Jack StrafeThe pilot of Legion
- Lovecraftian Superpower: When he merges with Legion, he jump up to magic girl power level. The act of merging has caused soldiers to lose their lunch.
LegionA living ship found by the party under attack by Layar's war dogs
- Spaceship Popsicle: Jack states this.
- Living Ship
- Last of His Kind: the inverted version, where Legion is the first to wake up and has spent the last 3-4 years with only Jack to truly talk to.
Rhadamanthys/ Richard Collins/Alistair RyanA mysterious ally of the heroes. Has his own group. He is actually Richard Collins from The Lost and Found of the Multiverse. He traveled to the Rise of the Magic Girls universe after Camille Leblanc, his girlfriend, was killed defending the Lazarus. He is also an alternate universe Alistair, as they look identical, if Richard was two decades younger.
- All Your Powers Combined: Implied by his use of Yataragasu and Ixion as Personas.
- Aloof Ally: At first.
- Aloof Big Brother: Technically this to Maria. As he's also an alternate universe Alistair, he's also technically her younger brother as well.
- Badass Bookworm: Won a guessing game against Izanami herself. In his mind. While she was in it. He also helped scare off a bunch of Yakuza.
- Berserk Button: Implying his unfaithfulness. Or stealing his camera.
- Asking questions about his past seems to aggravate him.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Capable of standing up to Demons Run and Nuriel when annoyed.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Loves to do this constantly. That is, when he isn't serious.
- Break the Cutie: Poor Camille.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Crossover: Rhadamanthys is implied to be from another of ElfCollaborator's roleplays that he participated in.
- Confirmed as of this update. Rhadamanthys is indeed Richard Collins from the Lost and Found of the Multiverse.
- Guest-Star Party Member
- Heartbroken Badass: His girlfriend, Camille's death was the reason he went to the game's universe. He never stopped loving her. He still kicks ass.
- Hero of Another Story: Not just in Rise of the Magic Girls.
- I Like Swords
- Meta Guy
- The Mourning After: Is currently undergoing this after Camille's death.
- Mysterious Protector: Is this to Alistair at first.
- Mysterious Past: Not so mysterious anymore.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Marie.
- Please Wake Up: Done to Camille. It doesn't work.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: More like one, fury driven kill before collapsing in tears, but it counts.
- Sixth Ranger
- Tranquil Fury: Is evidently this, judging by his reaction to Camille's death.
- Ship Tease: With Marie and Ashley. The former is more jokingly, the latter is hinted to be less so.
- Shock and Awe
Camille LeblancRhadamanthys'/ Richard's girlfriend and an incredible mechanic from the Lost and Found of the Multiverse roleplay. Due to her nature, everything about her is spoilered. Unless noted, all character tropes pertaining to her are the same as in the Lost and Found of the Multiverse. All tropes pertaining to her appearance in Rise of the Magic Girls are here..
- Action Girl
- Cat Girl
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: Although she was already dead before she got there.
- Fragile Speedster: Oh is she ever.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Genki Girl
- Death by Origin Story: Her death causes Richard to leave the Lost and Found.
- Kill the Cutie
- Not anymore. She's alive thanks to Sapphira and mad science. It was foreshadowed in several roleplays and then confirmed in Everything: Gaiden.
- The Lost Lenore
- One-Hit KO: Suffers this.
- One True Love: To Richard.
- Peerless Love Interest: To Richard.
- Posthumous Character: Killed by a vampire in the Lost and Found.
- Walking Spoiler: Camille's existence is a huge pointer as to Rhadamanthys' actual identity as Richard Collins.
Keith/The Mage of Mind.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: He is actually a she.
NeferisA wall spirit from Egypt who joined the party. Also Bismuth's canon lover.
- Mighty Glacier: She has around 40 END and 50 STR. On the other hand, her DEX is 3 or so. Still good for a wall, according to USEC.
MarieThe spirit who led Stella to the plot. Actually a spirit of nightmares from some other universe.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of nightmares.
- Beleaguered Bureaucrat: As of late.
- Beware the Silly Ones
- Bi the Way / Les Yay : Heavily implied.
- Cuddle Bug: Most interactions with Marie seem in devolve into just a lot of her cuddling others.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: A near eldritch-level nightmare. Who happens to be incredibly unconcerned with killing and more with joking around.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Well, duh.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Richard. She followed him across the multiverse because of this.
- The Psychologist Who Doesn't Do Anything: Despite most certainly having been a psychologist (or psychiatrist, it's not too clear), Marie rarely if ever performs said job, though not for lack of trying. In all likelihood, it does help her be scary.
- The Storyteller: Enough of one.
- The Tease
- The Voice: Until she turned herself into a literal shadow and then possessed the helpful Kogasa doll.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
- Troll: As the personification of nightmares, it's hard not to be this.
- Ship Tease: Implied with Richard.
The Grim ReaperThe eldritch entity assigned the role of the Grim Reaper, though it hardly ever gets involved with death directly, it retains that association. In actual fact, it distributes unclaimed souls to Heaven or Hell. It possesses the power to nullify any transaction, be it economic, physical or communication.
- Badass Long Robe: It manifests as a cloak-shaped region that cancels out fundamental forces and energy changes within it.
- Blue and Orange Morality: It's fine with just about anything except tax evasion.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: As long as you don't evade too many taxes that is.
- Eldritch Abomination: You normally don't see it if you look at it, it's identity just gets forced into your mind.
- The Ghost: Never seen and only ever mentioned out of character.
- The Grim Reaper: Subverted surprisingly. It is far more concerned about tax evasion seeing as things tend to die on their own just fine plus it doesn't wield a scythe.
- No-Sell: Up to Eleven. Not only can it negate the effects or use of most supernatural effects, it can also negate aspects of physics.
The SelenitesA species of (mostly) Humanoid Abominations that live on the moon. Or a Moon, at least. They were originally originally summoned by Marie to help hunt down George, and have since made themselves evident to varying degrees as that plot died out. Best known for Reality Warping and generally just being insane: they are a Moon of Hats in that regard, but each one is crazy in their own special way(s). Essentially they all have sub-hats.
Tropes relevant for all of them:
Aria TsukikoHigh priestess of the Selenite's goddess. Her schtick is an obsession with elegance, refinement and high culture.
- Physical God: Right-hand woman of the moon goddess herself. Her reality warping basically allows her to do pretty much whatever the fuck she wants.