A sheet for talking about all of the characters in Riki's Inflation Game 2.
- Balloon Belly: One of the player character's defining traits.
- Breath Weapon: The only way the player can attack.
- The Cameo: The player could originally play as Riki or one of his friends, but since other characters have become Downloadable Content players can play as The Cameo.
- Explosive Overclocking: Having too high of a Pressure drains the player character's health, resulting in their death.
- Fat Bastard: The player can play as Bowser and Kraid.
- Full-Frontal Assault: Holo is the only default character to wear any form of clothing, and there aren't many examples in the Downloadable Content characters.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: Even though only one character refers to the player character by name.
- Heroic Mime: They never talk in-game.
- Long-Range Fighter: The only way the player character can destroy turrets is with a Breath Weapon.
- Oh, Crap!: Most of them have this when they're near full capacity.
- Villain Protagonist: Can be this when playing as Bowser or Kraid.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Holo for the default characters, and of course all of the Full-Frontal Assault characters.
The Big Bad, he's the game's only boss and functions as the game's final boss.
- Adipose Rex: His name is Lord Zyrom, after all.
- Big Bad: Functions as this to the game. You'd have to have known the plot beforehand if you wanted to know why you were fighting him.
- Breath Weapon: Unlike the player character, who can only fire one fireball/claw/etc., he fires a MASSIVE stream of fire. Luckily, it only fills the heat gauge.
- Evil vs. Evil: This happens if the player is playing as one of the villainous characters.
- Fat Bastard: Is the fattest character in the vanilla game, next to Raxxar.
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: Is only mentioned by Ghosty, who is hidden in a very obscure place in world 3-2.
- Full-Frontal Assault: He doesn't wear any clothes at all, unlike the other non-player characters.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere: If you didn't read the plot on the website before, you're going to be clueless about why you're fighting him.
- Large and in Charge: He's taller than Kraid, and the player has to be overinflated just to be able to jump over him.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Is a straight black demon with red eyes and a red mouth.
- Villainous Glutton: Implied, but never directly stated.
- A Villain Named ZRG: Fits two of the three criteria.
Tropes that apply to all of the characters.
- Apathetic Citizens: The player character could be on the verge of bursting and they won't even respond.
- Minimalist Cast: There's less than 15 minor characters in the whole game.
- Put on a Bus: They only appear in their respective level, and then are never mentioned again.
The first character the player meets, he's a badger that informs them about the sentries spread throughout the levels and then never appears again.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: He wears only a red vest.
- Only Friend: The only character the player meets that knows them by name.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Max asks the player to remove all of the turrets so he can get home. He appears in the only level the player can rush through without needing to deflate.
An obese shark that's working on the water pipes in world 2-1, he has even less of a role.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Raxxar.
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal: Unlike any other character in the game, he's fully dressed.
- Mr. Fixit: He was the only worker sent to fix all of the pipes in world 2.
- Only Sane Employee: He's the only character to ask why you're in the underground.
- Shark Man: He's a shark.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: He never mentions the turrets, and doesn't appear to be worried about being shot like Max.
A ghost the player finds in world 3-2. He's mentioned early on in world 3, and is the only hint to the existence of Lord Zyrom in-game.
- Bed Sheet Ghost: Like the rest of the characters in world 3.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Is mentioned in 3-1, and reveals the existence of Lord Zyrom before the player faces him.
- Five-Second Foreshadowing: Is hidden in a very obscure place in world 3-2, just two sub-worlds before the fight against Zyrom. He's also only mentioned by one ghost in world 3-1.
The other ghosts
Other ghosts found in world 3-1. One of them is away from the pack, looking for Ghosty.