Character sheet for the fanfic Resurrection.
"The Good Guys"
The Hero of the story. Danni was your average teenager, until a mysterious figure, wanting revenge on Jack and Maddie Fenton, murders her. Danni's best-friend (and Love Interest) Samantha Manson resorts to dark magic to bring Danni back to life.
However, the resurrection had a strange side-effect: while Danni is alive again, she has remained 'partially-dead', leaving her with ghost-powers. Deciding to use her powers to fight off evil spirits that escape the Ghost Zone, Danni dubs her ghost-form 'Phantom', and Amity's Hero is born.
- Attending Your Own Funeral: as a ghost!
- Battlecry: "I'm goin'-ghost!"
- Came Back Wrong: Debatable.
- Clark Kenting
- Gender Flip
- One Steve Limit: She's not the Danielle you're thinking of.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Until the story begins, anyway!
- Stock Superpowers: including (but not limited to) Flight, Super Strength, Healing Factor, Intangible, Invisibility, and Ghost-Sense
- The Chosen One: Possibly. Clockwork has at least hinted toward it, and recent chapters reveal that the canon-trio are specifically in the Resurrectionverse to find the Rverse-trio because Clockwork told Danny, Sam, and Tucker they are the only ones who can save the multiverse.
- Transformation Sequence: Averted, since the transformation is usually described in a single sentence.
One of Danni's two best-friends. Sam is your average Goth girl, who, when Danni dies, resorts to dark magic to bring Danni back to life. However, in the process, Danni regains only half of her humanity, leaving her half-ghost.
Sam has been friends with Danni and Tucker for two years by the time of the first chapter and has had a crush on Danni for about that long, though at first she is in denial about it. Sam has recently stopped denying her feelings and, upon Danni asking her to the dance, the girls are now dating. Finally.
- Dark Magical Girl: In a way. Just don't threaten/hurt/flirt-with Danni and you'll be fine.
- Deadpan Snarker: Less than her canon self.
- Goth: Well...yeah.
- Love Interest: to Danni...why is this even spoiler'd?
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Until, you know, they actually get together.
- Spell Book: Good ole' Dark Magic. It can do anything!
- Tomboyish Name: Though Danni's the one who is more tomboyish.
Danni's other best-friend, a techno-geek carnivore named Tucker Foley. Though he's not that different from his canon self, he's much smarter.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: She's a ninth degree martial artist like her canon incarnation. At fifteen.
- Les Yay: possibly with Starr?
- The Ditz
- Rich Bitch: Surprisingly, subverted. She's rich, but in the Resurrectionverse, she's more ditzy than bitchy.
- Popular Is Dumb: Subverted. She's probably the smartest on the A-List.
- Les Yay: blushes quite noticeably when it seems like she is asking Valerie to go to the Ember concert with her in a not-so-platonic way. Interesting in that everyone but Danni and Sam was under Ember's spell at the time, and should have been completely focused on Ember.
Allies in the Ghost Zone
The Ghost Master of Time and Space. Clockwork is the first ghost that Danni encounters in the Ghost Zone after her death. In the Ghost Zone, Clockwork answers some of her questions just before Sam and Tucker manage to bring Danni back to life...well, half-life. Interestingly, this is the very same Clockwork from the show, as his clocktower is the same in all the universes. This is quite confusing.
The Observants are the 'government' of the Ghost Zone. They all look the same, but unlike canon, there are individual Observants, most notably Clockwork's employers Olmec and Leon.
"The Bad Guys"
"The Box Ghost"
- Harmless Villain: SUBVERTED. You read that right. Since Danni/Phantom cannot phase through objects ghosts are manipulating, she cannot phase through whatever the Box Ghost is using to attack her, meaning it's actually a challenge to stop him...unless there aren't any boxes around.
- Egomaniac Hunter
- The Man Behind the Curtain: Altered from canon. Here, the battlesuit is still a suit, but he isn't a tiny ghost, he's as big as the suit...but without it, he's not so tough.
- Artifact of Doom: His sword, SoulShredder. One word.
- Black Knight
- Magic Knight
- Stalker with a Crush: Dora will be his bride...someday...maybe...