Zeimah Dalyce / Cyma Dalyce (patchworkDoll)An ectobiological hybrid that came out of a mixed native session, she's a Native Mage of Time who has struggled to fix her hybrid status because of SBURB's reaction to it. She has, slowly, begun building a Nakama of her own from people she's met, and is learning how to become an adult.
- Allergic to Evil: Due to an incident during her first session, she now gets "ear-bleedy" whenever she's exposed to more than a few words of broodfester or angeltongue, whether written or spoken.
- Blessed with Suck: She's a human-troll hybrid...who rarely looks the way she wants to, experiences uncontrollable appearance shifts that can affect what's safe for her to eat and how she percieves the world, and occasionally even loses parts of her body that she's quite firmly attached to. And due to her text colour, she doesn't even get cool psychic powers out of it.
- Cultural Cringe: The fact that she's a hybrid would have gotten her killed, back in the Alternian Empire. She's not a big fan of the hemospectrum, or most of the Alternian way of life, as a result.
- Freakiness Shame: Cyma rarely ever looked "normal" for either species and is painfully aware of it. As much as she keept getting told that she looked fine just the way she was, she wanted nothing more than to be able to "fix" whatever was causing her appearance to keep shifting around like this.
- Freaky Is Cool: Probably a part of why others find her attractive. It did not significantly help her self-esteem.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Unwillingly, and it causes her a lot of problems. Among other things, the game does *not* like that it can't slot her neatly into one species and will shuffle her genetics around from one session to the next in its efforts to do so. Her appearance - and sometimes her gender - is a lot more fluid than she'd like and she's rarely ever happy with what she sees in the mirror. She's also keenly aware that she wouldn't even exist if it weren't for ectobiology. While the appearance issues have been fixed, she's still a hybrid and this still causes problems such as Replay Flu lingering longer with her than it does for others - and her body working as a vector to spread illness from humans to trolls and vice versa.
- I Am Not Pretty: She will insist this until she's blue (or purple) in the face. Tossing psybuffs at her will make her stop...at least until it wears off.
- She's getting better about this, now that her appearance has been stabilized in a form she's happy with.
- Impossibly Tacky Clothes / I Was Quite a Fashion Victim: She's a sweet girl, really, but she had no sense of style or taste when she initially entered the game. Her idea of "stylish" involved unlimited access to a Bedazzler and far too much embroidery.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Or at least as close as anyone can get in the Game. She's sure she'd be much happier if she could just get her species issue to resolve itself in a manner that keeps her from bouncing all over the place. This is probably a reason why the game assigned her the Mage Class.
- Improbable Weapon User: Needlekind and fankind are her preferred weapons.
- Orphan's Ordeal: Not that any other Replayer *isn't* an orphan.
- Precocious Crush: She's more than willing to flirt back with Nagdra when he's around, not to mention getting very upset when people call him creepy.
- Raised by Wolves: Her lusus was a direwolf. She has nothing but fond memories of "direwolfmom".
- Riddle Me This: Her native class is Mage. She solved the "cannot spit it out" issue by using annoying riddles.
- Time Master: Her native Aspect.
Bethany Roseclere (victorianaRegnant)A young woman from a world where colour theory is far more important than in our world. A modestly successful child actress and model, currently employed as a Lady Companion to The White. Most notable for her employment and her being a "truehue" - that is, her eyes are actually the colour she's supposed to be most aligned with. As a Dark Red, she is supposed to embody Maturity.
Adhara Bayer (blueEpsilon)
Nemain Feanan (riastradSidhe)
Iridie Arazir (entanglingPoise)
Melevi Arazir (arabesqueFatality)
Khavah Kirbir (guillotineGladiator)
- Action Girl
- A Friend in Need: She sacrifices a lot if it'll help anyone.
- An Axe to Grind Her weapon of choice
- Ancestral Weapon: Possesses the Laelapsian Hellrazer, although its [[BFS too big for her right now]].
- Animal Motifs: Dogs. Her sign is Canis Major, her horns look like dog ears, and she has Bane as her native
- Big Eater: Justified; she works out a lot, and needs a lot of energy
- Black Speech: Can fluently speak the angeltongue.
- Blue Blood: A literal one. She's not a huge fan of the cultural baggage that comes with it, or how people think of her because of it, and tries to distance herself.
- Brutal Honesty
- The Champion: As in line with her native class
- Closet Geek: You wouldnt know from looking at her, but she plays a lot of video games
- Combat Pragmatist: Her tutoring of Afiqah in unarmed combat revealed a fondness for Knee Capping
- Contralto of Danger: Her voice is low and even, and shes a tried-and-true badass
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh yeah
- Fragile Speedster: Compared to other trolls of her caste, she's very thin and fragile. She doesn't have the padding to take a lot of hits, nor does she have the muscle to hit extremely hard. She is, however, very agile and fast.
- Good Is Not Soft
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has a large scar on her face, among others
- Covered with Scars: A LOT of others
- Heroic BSoD: A minor one, when she found out that Laelah Kirbir existed, Laelah Kirbir also being the name of her Famous Ancestor, Justicar Barghest
- Heroic Willpower: Invoked; due to her highblood rage and Angelic problems, shes specifically worked on willpower and self-control
- I Did What I Had to Do: She's killed a lot, to save herself and her coplayers, and doesn't regret it. Mostly.
- In the End, You Are on Your Own: Her belief, backed up by experience, and the reason she strives to perfect herself
- Iron Woobie
- Knight In Sour Armor
- Martial Pacifist: Attempts to be one, at least
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much
- Nerves of Steel
- No Social Skills
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Laelah's red
- Socially Awkward Hero: Practically her defining feature
- Space Master: A Space native
- The Stoic
- Unkempt Beauty: Does not put any time or attention into how attractive she looks at all. Despite this, she's regularly seen as very attractive.
- Unstoppable Rage: As a highblood, naturally. She keeps it under lock and key as much as she can.
- What You Are in the Dark: When a coplayer attacked her for being a highblood while he was a lowblood and usually stepped on by highbloods, Khavah spared his life and healed his wounds when his attacks caused him to get hurt, despite knowing that she could kill him and no one would bat an eye
Laelah Kirbir (tacitTenacity)
- Big Guy: She's a large woman, tall and muscular. She's the one who did the heavy lifting for server construction
- Gentle Giant
- Genius Bruiser: A tall woman, with noticeable muscles...who also coded, at least in part, the server that the setting mostly takes place on, as well as heading its repair
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Her weapon of choice
- Nice Girl: An honestly cheerful and friendly woman who just wants everyone to get along
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Khavah's blue. While she isn't very boisterous or wild, she's a lot more extroverted, people-oriented, and expressive than Khavah is.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's an adult troll, who stands at six foot six.
- Team Mom: For the Founders, at the very least. She frets over all of them and offers to solve disputes as needed
- NA: I don't trust people.NA: Period
- Accentuate the Negative
- At Least I Admit It: She has no illusions on her skill in handling people, or how well people like her
- Brutal Honesty
- Casting a Shadow: As a native Law player
- Dark and Troubled Past: From what she hints at, shes got a doozy of one
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Her actual name is something shes hiding. Her nickname is based off of the first three letters of each word in her handle
- Good Is Not Nice
- Hair-Trigger Temper: It doesnt take a lot to get her hostile
- Hates Being Touched
- Hates Small Talk
- Insufferable Genius
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
Aesura Imilic (peerlessPitfighter)
- Action Girl
- Amazonian Beauty
- Cute Bruiser: Shorter than most examples, at 5'2"
- Boisterous Bruiser: Quite cheerful, and quite the bruiser
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Her preferred method of fighting
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: Her love for fighting might seem like its in line with being a troll, but shes a very friendly individual who likes fighting but not killing.
- Plucky Girl
- Smarter Than You Look: She looks like shed be Dumb Muscle, but shes not. Not to say that shes a Genius Bruiser, just not dumb
- Super Strength: Not only is she a purple blooded troll, which are known for being pretty damn strong, she's also a weightlifter and has highly defined muscles, and she's ALSO a native Might player, an aspect that gives people super strength. It's safe to say she's pretty strong.
Snaplock Sunblood / Lanian Oniare (snaplockSunblood)
A proud and casually violent yellowblood warlord and native Muse of Time.
- Asskicking Equals Authority
- Badass in Charge: Before the game, at least.
- Bawdy Song: Is very fond of these.
- Culture Clash: With both humans and trolls, due to time displacement.
- Culture Justifies Anything: Tries to claim this, but only in regards to her culture.
- Cultural Posturing
- Disproportionate Retribution: Considers it merciful to only take one life in retaliation for the killing of a horde member.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones
- Even Evil Has Standards: Has no qualms about torture and murder, but you do not zombify your coplayers.
- Fantastic Racism: Against seadwellers.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: She's from pre-Empire, pre-industrial times and is playing a computer game. She's still trying to get used to it.
- Hidden Depths: Underneath her crude, violent exterior, she's surprisingly levelheaded. She frequently takes command when emergencies arise on the chat, and knows the right things to ask and say even if the details of the presession issue or game mechanic of the day elude her.
- The Horde: Ruled one of these before she played the game. Wishes she still did.
- Interfaith Smoothie: Her homeland's main religion seems to be a trollish mix of Celtic, Norse, and other beliefs.
- Medieval European Fantasy: More specifically, Medieval Alternian Fantasy.
- The Leader: Oddly enough, it turns out that leading a raiding horde requires something other than pure intimidation. She's good at figuring out what needs doing and how to get people to go along with it.
- Pop-Cultural Osmosis Failure: If you reference something around her, expect her to ask what it means.
- The Storyteller: One of her few redeeming values.
- Tailor-Made Prison: Did this to her own past self to stop her from trying to kill Icemount and Glasseye.
- Go Mad from the Isolation: There's a reason Abel stepped in to stop that.
- To the Pain: Has an alarming tendency to start describing torture techniques when Heries pisses her off. Generally has to be shouted down by everyone else in the memo when this happens.
Arsonist (arsonIst)A redblooded, low-ranking member of Snaplock's horde and native Bard of Space. Is a mild pyrokinetic, but most people just assume he's really good at setting fires.
- Dumb Is Good: Subverted. He seems innocent and harmless at first, but then he'll wonder out loud about raiding Consort villages or something equally cruel.
- Never Learned to Read: Solved with speech-to-text software.
- Playing with Fire: To a very mild extent. He never even realized he had powers, instead assuming he was just talented and starting and keeping a fire going.
- Pyro Maniac: Why else would he have chosen that name?
- Wild Child: As a child, was exiled from his hometown for arson. He and his lusus lived wild for sweeps before Snaplock recruited him.
Eminence Glasseye (eminenceGlasseye)
The greenblood ruler of a wealthy coastal city-state and native Page of Mind. Owned a sizeable collection of seadwellers before the game killed most of them. He's being really hard to trope so if you can think of any that actually work for him please add them in or at least bring it up in the chat so I know what to do.
- Blue Blood: Notably, considering he's a troll, not literally.
- Deadly Decadent Court: Is quite experienced in navigating these.
A seadweller in Glasseye's collection. Forcefully replaced Arsonist as the Bard of Space as part of a Denizen deal and now has the dubious distinction of being the oldest player.
- Dissonant Serenity: Casually discussed who to kill and replace in order to save more of his fellows. Wasn't any more emotional after the killing, either.
- Covered with Scars
- Fantastic Racism: A victim of it.
- Fish People
- Happiness in Slavery: Can come across as this, but...
- Stepford Smiler: At least part of it's an act.
- Rape as Backstory: Implied
- Stoic Woobie: He's been a a slave for at least a hundred sweeps, has the scars to show it, yet doesn't show any signs of caring about it.