This is a character sheet for Relaxing Chime Pretty Cure.
Atsuko Hara/Cure Steam
Hypothetical Voice Casting: Yuka Nanri (Japanese), Jessica Boone (English)
- Leotard of Power: Wears one during the colder months. Always paired with a black waistband and white tights, and sometimes paired with a red miniskirt.
- Parental Abandonment: She lost both her parents in a house fire and was taken in by her uncle, the one that had personally retrieved her from the burning house.
- Tights With A Skirt: Also wears Tights Under Modesty Shorts in Cure form.
- Why Did It Have To Be Fire?
Kirara Komuro/Cure Cucumber
Hypothetical Voice Casting: Akemi Kanda (Japanese), Carrie Savage (English)
Subaru Kinomoto/Cure Ocean Breeze
Hypothetical Voice Casting: Yui Sakakibara (Japanese), Emma Watson (English)
- Achilles in His Tent: In episode 22.
- Crossdresser: One of her outfits is the North High male uniform, which she obtained in the second movie.
- The Ditz: Has hints of this; for example, she sometimes thinks the chorus to Pantera's most famous song includes the lyric "Pikachu, we're the Cowboys From Hell!"
- Eye Scream: Almost; Tetsuo tried to gouge her eye out in her most severe bullying incident ever; however, the worst she got was a permanent scar over that eye.
- FaceHeel Turn: Thrice so far, each due to Demonic Possession used by the Crashers to take advantage of negative feelings within her. She snapped back each time.
- I Did What I Had to Do: She doesn't feel guilty about killing Metalic for killing her sister; after all, not only was he an enemy agent, but when you harm her sister, it's a Berserk Button.
- Lady and Knight: Knight to Airi's Lady during the Renaissance Fair.
- Martial Arts Uniform: Wears a white one to karate club meets and a blue one as her summer casualwear. She also wore white to karate classes at the Higashibara Dojo and Dance Studio.
- Non-Uniform Uniform: Wears a hybrid uniform. Elements of the female uniform include the purple sailor blouse and black Mary Janes. Elements of the male uniform include the black pants.
- Playing Against Type: Almost happens in-universe. She's initially cast as Tiana in The Princess and the Frog, but due to certain circumstances she's demoted to backstage duty for the duration of the play just so she could regain her sanity. She later fears she'd be getting the part of Belle in Beauty and the Beast, in what can be considered an Actor Allusion for her English dubber.
- Precision F-Strike: A frequent offender, having cursed in several episodes (including a near-miss with "son of a bitch" in episode 23).
- Rule of Three: Subaru trains her mind for a week after falling victim to Demonic Possession a third time.
- Sharp Dressed Woman: Wears a tuxedo to formal occasions.
- Shotgun Dance: Does an impromptu tap dance in the first movie to avoid sinking into quicksand that she had accidentally stumbled into while searching for traces of sand in a snow-covered desert resort.Subaru: I don't think that was normal sand.
Airi: What was it, sister?
Subaru: It's quicksand.
- Status Quo Is God: Every time she makes a FaceHeel Turn, it's because she'd been brainwashed, rinsed, and dried, and she returns to normal when the Cures exorcise her. Also, every time she's put in a situation that could put her in a skirt (e.g. being cast as Tiana in The Princess and the Frog or infiltrating a girls' school to protect the Chief's daughter), something will always, without exception, come up to prevent that from happening (e.g. being demoted to backstage duty, or it turns out the girls' school in question has a uniform that does not incorporate a skirt).
- Stock British Phrases: Utilizes them sometimes; in terms of being family friendly, this includes her infrequent usage of the word "ass" (the British consider "arse" to be more vulgar, whereas in America it's the other way around).
- Supernatural Martial Arts: Her specialty as a Cure.
- Swiss Army Tears: They bring her sister back to life in episode 33.
- Tights Under Shorts: In Cure form.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy to Airi's Girly Girl
Airi Kinomoto/Cure Rose Petals
Hypothetical Voice Casting: Yuko Goto (Japanese and English)
- Dance Battler: Specializes in ballet.
- Disney Death: In episode 33.
- Lady and Knight: Lady to Subaru's Knight during the Renaissance Fair.
- Magic Dance: Her specialty as a Cure.
- Pink Means Feminine
- Surprisingly Good English: Yuko Goto dubs her own voice in the English dub.
- Tights Under Shorts: In Cure form.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly Girl to Subaru's Tomboy
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: In Cure form.
Hiroaki Hirano/Cure Citrus
Hypothetical Voice Casting: Aya Goda (Japanese), Greg Ayres (English)
- Crossdresser: In Cure form.
- Leotard of Power: In Cure form. Worn with a tutu.
- Magic Skirt: In Cure form. It helps that he wears a leotard in his transformed state.
- Man in a Kilt: During the Renaissance Fair.
- Megane: With hints of Meganekko at times (particularly when he's in a "tutu mood" or in Cure form).
- Non-Uniform Uniform: Sometimes wears a blue tutu over his school uniform.
- Real Men Wear Pink: His Cure outfit actually incorporates gold, but the idea still stands since he's wearing a gold leotard and tutu.
- Skirt over Slacks: Wears a blue tutu with most of his outfits.
- Zettai Ryouiki: In Cure form.