This page gives a list of characters present in Reign of Anarchy. To go back to the main page, click here.
The Green Paladin, a Troll
- Green Thumb: Literally! Years of working with plants has left his body stained green, including his thumb.
- He manages to grow a tree out of a single branch. It exhausts him though.
- Retired Badass: He was, until Katerina came to him.
- Badass Grandpa: He's 75 years old!
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Katerina. He's 72 years older than her.
- With most people actually. There aren't many non-magical creatures who match his age.
Katerina, the Phoenix
- Playing with Fire: She is a Phoenix after all.
- Wind from Beneath My Wings: Once again, she's a Phoenix.
- Flight: Guess what? She's a Phoenix.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With the Paladin.
- Baleful Polymorph: In her true form, she's unable to speak. She finds this annoying.
Chiko, the Snow Leopardgreat empathy for the earth, but was very reluctant about ever going back to Milvallen, especially after growing up with the horror stories of her homeland.
- Actual Pacifist: Chiko has a good heart, but she wants absolutely nothing to do with the conflict in Milvallen, considering that she's already lost two different families there in different circumstances, and she doesn't like hurting any living creature unless it's for food.
- Break the Cutie: She was barely one when her family (or at least half of it) was killed in an airship accident. Thirty-five years later, she loses almost every member of her adoptive family during their trek to Swampveil, and is forced into danger numerous times despite her immense grief. It's no wonder that she never wanted to go back to Milvallen.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Chiko is an elemental with powers centered around Earth. However, the emotional connection that she harbors for the earth leads her to only use her powers to tend soil.
Lesnaya Tsarevna, the Vápnir
Uisce The Flowing, the Fallen Angel
Uisce was one of the first Angels to Fall. The resident Squishy Wizard he usually uses his magic for his own ends. He is currently alligned with the White Stag, although for how long is anybodies guess. In the past he was known as The Flowing, now he is known by a number of names to many different people. His original goals are now put on hold, for now he fights alongside others he deems worthy....
- Dark Is Not Evil: Even though he is Fallen he is generally not that bad of a guy.
- Dual Wielding: Uses a staff and sword in battle.
- Magic Knight: Has shades of this. Although still nowhere near as strong as other melee fighters.
- Squishy Wizard: His main strength is his magic. As he has cannot use his divine magic, he uses dark magic to weave spells and rain destruction on his enemies.
Widia Weyland, the Vápnir
A Vápnir Master Smith, Widia served her apprenticeship under the watchful eyes of the Dwarves of Titan Forge. She now travels the world in a mobile smithy, pulled by two horses, with her mechanical wolf companion, Fentis in tow.
- Canis Major: Fenris, natch. He's always big.
- Drop the Hammer: Uses a Warmhammer in battle, that can be converted into a smithing hammer when needed.
Vesper Noir, the Twilight Dragon
One of the few Dragons left in Milvallen, Vesper Noir has lived much of her life in the seclusion of the north, living in fear of being hunted due to Keva's lack of laws protecting Dragons from those who kill her kind for glory. Despite the persecution that hangs over her head, though, she is highly intelligent, and her constant thirst for knowledge has lead her to occasionally venture to nearby human settlements to learn more in regards to academics and magic, which eventually lead her to Swampveil. However, unbeknownst to Vesper, her identity as a Dragon isn't the darkest secret held within her
- Beware the Nice Ones: In unavoidable social situations, Vesper is polite—but only because it's the only way to conceal her true identity and her inner turmoil. These can become evident when she's threatened.
- Dark Is Evil: Her encounters with Necromancers and Demons in the past have made it hard for her to not argue with this philosophy.
- Hidden Badass: Justified. Vesper may be a Dragon, but she's lived in constant fear for her life for as long as she can remember, and has learned that acting "normal" (i.e., like a human) is the only way that she can ensure some semblance of safety for herself. This has lead her to act like she's much less of a threat than she actually can be, and for her to become terrified when she thinks that her ruse is slipping in any way.
- Lightning Bruiser: Vesper is quick, fairly strong, and her scales allow her immunity from low level Sorcery and Dark magic. However, her potential is limited by her lack of skills in regards to combat and magic.