Character sheet for Rebirth.
The main character, a man who went through the zombie apocalypse, and has somehow gained the chance to go back in time and fix his mistakes, possibly leading to a better timeline. He's particularly focused on repairing the relationship between him and his son, Neo.
- Adorkable: His attempts to reconnect with Neo usually end up like this.
- Anger Born of Worry: When he sees Neo with blood on his sleeve, he becomes visibly agitated. He becomes even more so when Neo coldly teases that hes been bit, even though he hasnt.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Is usually a pleasant enough man, but so far, he's the only character to have killed someone who wasn't a zombie: his brother, Ian.
- Big Damn Heroes: He saves Neo using his Blood Magic after he sees Ian push him to the zombies.
- Blatant Lies: Some of his lies and explanations about his preparedness for the apocalypse are this.
- Blood Magic: He can manipulate his own blood into a weapon.
- Bumbling Dad: During his particularly bad attempts to be kind to Neo. Like trying to be nice and inviting him to breakfast...while forgetting it was Neo's birthday.
- Butt-Monkey: Can fall into this sometimes. Much of the humor is from his mess ups with Neo.
- Cain and Abel: He is the Abel to his brother's Cain. But interestingly enough, Noah is the one to kill Ian.
- Crazy-Prepared: Justified. Since Noah has lived through the apocalypse before, he knows how to prepare for it. This does not go unnoticed by others.
- Good Is Not Soft: He's the only character so far to kill a human, his own brother. However, he only did this after he saw him attempt to kill Neo to survive, and he knows he did it to his own daughter in the previous timeline.
- Handicapped Badass: He has bad heart problems, to the point he has a monitor around his neck, but he does boast impressive Blood Magic.
- I Hate Past Me: Implied. He vows to correct his wrongs in the past, particularly his relationship with Neo.
- Icy Blue Eyes: A good way to tell when he's pushed too far is when he has these. A notable example is when he finally kills Ian after realizing what a danger he is.
- Older Than He Looks: It's hard to believe he's old enough to have two kids, one a teenager.
- Papa Wolf: Do not harm Neo in front of Noah. Ian learns this the hard way.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: His skin is very pale (likely due to his sickly nature) and he has jet black hair.
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: Ultimately his goal.
- Sibling Murder: After witnessing Ian push Neo to the zombies, and remembering him doing the same to Iva in the past timeline, Noah decides Ian is too much of a danger to the group, and pushes him to the zombies.
- Specs of Awesome: Is the only main character to have glasses, and has Blood Magic.
- Taught by Experience: He is very good at knowing how to survive a zombie apocalypse, because he's already lived through it.
Noah's son, who has been neglected for several years and therefore has a strong grudge against his family.
- Abusive Parents: Noah used to be close to Neo, but for some reason, he and Parish begin to ignore him, and basically pretend he doesnt exist.
- Bastard Angst: He turns out to be dealing with this.
- Break the Cutie: He was a sweet little boy. Then his parents began to neglect him.
- Cain and Abel: Implied to become the case between him and his younger brother, Abel.
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh, he definitely is. He can sass people without blinking an eye.
- Emo Teen: He has the look and personality. Being ignored and treated like nothing by your family for a good chunk of your life will do that to you.
- Heroic Bastard: He is revealed to be this, as the result of the affair between Parish and Ian. Although he's more anti-heroic than heroic at this point.
- Heroes Love Dogs: He "adopts" his brother's dog and renames him Hail.
- Icy Blue Eyes: He has very cold blue eyes that rarely betray any emotion.
- Parental Neglect: His parents are very much with him, but he has been neglected by them for a good chunk of his life.
- Peek-a-Bangs: One of his eyes is always hidden by his bangs.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: It's implied he and Mana had this dynamic in the previous timeline.
- The Unfavorite: Basically his role in the family.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: He used to be a cheerful kid with a close relationship with his father... until Noah found out Neo was Ians child, told him not to call him his father and that he wasnt his son, and ignore him for most of his life.
- Younger Than He Looks: He looks a little older than thirteen much of the time.
The maid for the Collins family. She's particularly loyal to Noah, and also to Neo.
- Action Girl: She's the one who gets her hands dirty dealing with zombies the most often.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: How she seems to others, although she does care more than she appears.
- Badass Normal: Has no powers or special objects, but has an impressive kill record with zombies.
- Battle Butler: Battle maid. Li is the best so far at taking out zombies. She's even killed one by stabbing it in the head.
- Berserk Button: She doesn't lose her temper, but she does tend to get annoyed when people bad talk Noah.
- Big Damn Heroes: She stabs a zombie in the head before it can get to Lena and Iva.
- Boyish Short Hair: Her hair comes down to her chin, and she's the most notable Action Girl.
- Brutal Honesty: She doesn't let Noah off the hook for being a bad father for so many years.
- Good Is Not Soft: She's brutally honest, has no qualms about killing zombies, and seems emotionally distant, but she is definitely one of the good guys.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: She seems quite emotionally distant, but it becomes obvious she cares very deeply for Noah (possibly more than just as a boss) and even Neo as well, as she doesnt let Noah forget how bad a parent hes been towards Neo.
- Took a Level in Badass: She appears to be an ordinary maid...and then she kills a zombie by stabbing it in the head.
Noah's wife, who has also ignored Neo for much of his life. She betrayed him in the previous timeline.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She appears like a sweet wife, but...she ignores one of her sons while doting on the other, she betrayed Noah in the previous timeline, and she's had an affair with Ian for years. She's never been good at hiding it.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Subverted, she's never been a kind person.
- Light Feminine Dark Feminine: She's the light feminine, with lighter hair and color scheme, to Lena's dark feminine, with lavender hair and darker clothes. Ironically, Parish is a Bitch in Sheep's Clothing while Lena is quite sweet.
- Motherly Side Plait: Subverted. She has this hairstyle, but is anything but a good mother.
- Your Cheating Heart: Had an affair with Ian.
Noah's younger son and Neo's brother.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Not that he and Neo interact much, but when they do, he seems to annoy him.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Implied, as he has made some nasty remarks about Neo.
- Cain and Abel: Implied to become the case between him and Neo.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Subverted. He seems to have inherited more from his mother than her looks.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Usually. But given some of his behavior, they could be a facade.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Some of his remarks and thoughts towards Neo are strange for such a young child.
Noah's half brother, a selfish man who has never treated him or anyone kindly.
- Arranged Marriage: Had one with Lena. It didn't go well.
- Asshole Victim: Noah kills him after realizing how much of a danger he is to everyone else.
- Cain and Abel: Is the Cain to Noah's Abel. Although Noah is the one who kills him.
- Establishing Character Moment: When hes first introduced, hes seen asking where that son of a bitch is, meaning Noah. Its also shown shortly after he only came to visit to ask for money.
- Evil Uncle: Very. He even tries to throw Neo to the zombies.
- Hate Sink: Lets see, hes a jerk to everyone, in the other timeline he tossed his daughter to the zombies, hes arrogant....
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Subverted. He was never a nice kid. He always accused Noah of faking being sickly for attention.
- Would Hurt a Child: He is willing to kill both Iva and Neo to survive.
- Your Cheating Heart: Lena reveals he's cheated on her multiple times throughout their marriage. He and Parish were also having an affair.
Ian's wife and Iva's mother.
- Arranged Marriage: Why she married Ian.
- Curtains Match The Windows: She has lavender hair and eyes.
- Extreme Doormat: She rarely stands up to her husband.
- Good Is Not Soft: She may appear to be an Extreme Doormat, but she's more resilient than she appears.
- Hidden Depths: Shes contemplated killing her husband herself, and calls out Parish for being a hypocrite, something no one really saw coming.
- Nice Girl: Easily one of the sweetest characters.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She's emotionally tougher than she appears.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: The only one to have an unusual hair color: lavender.