Tropes that apply to Pan:
- Accent On The Wrong Syllable: Pronounces The Simpsons as "sim-sims"
- All Men Are Perverts
- Author Avatar: His RebelTaxi moniker and his characters Emily and Stephanie Vasquez are this for him.
- Berserk Button: Having his characters be called Manic Pixie Dream Girls.
- If you mention Chris Thorndyke's behavior in Sonic X, expect him to go INSANE
- Butt-Monkey: He is constantly harassed and mocked by his fans and everyone on the podcast. It's not like he cares too much, though.
- Color Character: His trademark colors are black, yellow, and purple.
- Cringe Comedy: He's been known on multiple occasions to say extremely awkward things, both on the podcast and on his Tumblr. In Episode 61 he mentioned that he's openly pathetic on purpose.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even he complains about his friends going too far on a joke.
- The Faceless: Has never shown his face in any videos. The rare people who have met him in person claim he resembles Dib.
- His face has been revealed as of the Pizza Party Podcast at Momocon.
- Known Only by Their Nickname: Has ALSO never revealed his true name.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: He's often ridiculed by his friends.
- Loser Protagonist
- Noodle Incident: He once drew a character of an animator he looked up to falling down the stairs, but he doesn't elaborate.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Towards Raven from Teen Titans and goth girls in general.
- Psychopathic Man Child: A lover of cartoons and wants to cut Raven open and sleep inside her.
- The Scrappy: Considered this In-Universe by the other podcast members.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Ken, Nolan, Izzy and Jim.
The Pizza Party Podcast
- Five-Man Band: When one counts Ken, we have
- Five-Token Band: We have Pan (Mexican), Nolan (Homosexual), Jim (nothing), Izzy (Transgender) and formerly Ken (Black).
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: They never seize to take the piss on each other (Pan especially).
- Vitriolic Best Buds
Pan-PizzaSee his folder above.
- I wanna kill myself.
Tropes that apply to Nolan:
- Berserk Button: Nolan seems to have quite a bit of these...
- Bus Crash: Gets blocked by Jared and is no longer on the Mommy's Boys podcast.
- Chubby Chaser: His husbands are Mario and Homer Simpson.
- Crosses the Line Twice: In-Universe. Even Pan says he can't handle Nolan's unapologetic humor.
- N-Word Privileges: To this day he still hasn't faced repercussions
- Only Sane Man: Most of the time at least.
- Defied by name in Episode 68.
- Sad Clown
- Sitcom Archnemesis: Adventure Time writer Jessie Moninhan, Seth MacFarlane, Emily, and sometimes Ken and Pan.
- Straight Gay: The only homosexual on the podcast.
- With Friends Like These...: May be this with ken and Jared on the Mommy's Boys podcast.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Pan, Jim, Izzy, and Ken.
Ken (former member)
- What you know about waffles, Shrek?
Tropes that apply to Ken:
- Crosses the Line Twice: He rivals Nolan when it comes to making crude jokes.
- Dude, Where's My Respect??: There was a Running Gag of him getting angry at Pan for paying Jim with Little Caesar's pizza despite giving him and Nolan nothing.Pan: You can have the crust...
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Gets loud very fast.
- The Napoleon: His character is the shortest and angriest of all.
- N-Word Privileges: Pan claims its only okay for Ken to say the n-word.
- Put On The Bus: Leaves the podcast on episode 36.
- Running Gag: Him thinking a Disney movie will feature Michael Myers, him saying "fuck", or him making a racial comment.
- The Quiet One: As time goes on, Ken becomes more quiet in each podcast until he eventually leaves saying, "he got bored."
- The Bus Came Back: Returns for the special Monster Truck episode.
- Hey, it's Jim.
Tropes that apply to Jim:
- Accent On The Wrong Syllable: He and Izzy saying Wikipedia as Wik-e-pee-die-uh .
- Catchphrase: "Hey, what's up guys, it's Jim." This is usually said before anyone else tries to mess around with the intro.
- "And subscribe! If you would like to!"
- Cool Old Guy: The oldest person to be on the podcast (being a father in his mid 30s) and is the chillest member.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Some of his stories and jokes borderline on this.
- Dull Surprise
- He Also Did: "nockFORCE" with Ian Jones-Quartey.
- Mellow Fellow: The most chill of all the members.
- Nerves of Steel: He usually stays calm during the podcast's more bizarre moments.
- Only Sane Man: The only member to never lose his cool during the podcast, shares this role with Izzy.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: When it comes to television, movies, and animation, he's the most educated.
- Commuting on a Bus: As of Episode 71, due to the birth of his newborn daughter.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Pan, Nolan, Ken and Izzy
Izzy Rae (formerly Stev)
Tropes that apply to Izzy:
- Accent On The Wrong Syllable: Her and Jim saying Wikipedia as Wik-e-pee-die-uh .
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Izzy's hair is currently pink but her avatar remains teal.
- Only Sane Woman: At most times, especially in episode 61, seems to share this role with Jim.
- Gag Boobs: During the live 100 episode she had a squeaky toy in her bra so if you hit her boob it squeaked.
- Token Girl: Izzy is the only female regular on the podcast.
- Transgender: Male to Female. She came out in episode 57. You may have known her as StevRayBro.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Pan, Jim and Nolan.
The first non-regular guest and a former member of the California Raisins. Not sure which of those two statements is false.
- I saw the sign, it said 'Come to the back of this building and you get a free burrito', and I see you people here, so I thought, 'Hey, maybe they're here for a free burrito too!
An earlier member of the podcast and also the world's leading expert on Scooby-Doo. Thanks to his constant advances, Emily has filed a restraining order against him.
- I'm Katrina. I'm the one who drew porn of Pan.
After drawing porn of Pan, she was admitted to the podcast. Has not been back since, tho.
- I'm the girl in the group right now! ... Yeah!
One of the creators of the web series Failing Upward, He first appeared in episode 1 and became a reoccurring guest since.
- Pan should be number 1, he's better than all of us!
A film/ animation reviewer in his own right, but that's constantly dragged down by his fanboyism towards Pan.
A former reviewer, and artist who's appeared in 7 episodes, being one of the most reoccurring guests. His tumblr can be found here.
Tropes that apply to Gables:
- Fan Nickname: Referred to as "Motherfuckin' Gables" by the comments section whenever he's on the podcast.
- The Quiet One: Whenever he's on tends to be in the background of a lot of conversations.
Adam "YourMovieSucks.org" Johnston
Alex "I Hate Everything" Beltman
Juan "SomecallmeJohnny" Ortiz
Chad "Lewtoons" Lewis
Conrad "Digi-neé" Collins
SuperSpoeAn artist who lives near and is good friends with Nolan, and frequently appears on Nolan's side of the recording, but appeared on Episode 54. His tumblr for art can be found here (Warning: NSFW) while his personal blog can be found here.
Tropes that apply to Super Spoe:
- Chubby Chaser: Primarily draws Big Beautiful Woman characters.
- The Quiet One: Is very much this during Episode 54, being brought on at the last minute by Nolan.
- Silent Snarker: Frequently goads Nolan through text messages during recording.
Jay/ Jorge "BlameitonJorge" Flores
Jimmy "Mumkey Jones"
Ben "Ben the Looney" Tannehill.A rather controversial artist and ex-ranter. Pan, while Ben was still doing Ben Rants, poked fun of him in an earlier video. His DeviantArt can be found here (NSFW) while his YouTube channel can be found here (also NSFW).
Tropes that apply to Ben:
JihadA Middle Eastern suicide bomber who accompanied the guys to to the infamous DashCon. He was created by Ken.
Tropes that apply to Jihad:
Emily VasquezPan's "CIS-ter" from his webcomic, Loki IRL. She frequently shows up to annoy everyone on the podcast and to sing crappy 2000s songs.
Tropes that apply to Emily:
- BrotherSister Incest: Jokingly implied between her and Pan. Though seeing as though she's not a real person, it's obviously not true.
- Officially confirmed by "Emily" herself to not be true.
- CatchphraseEmily: WHAT'S UP, FUCKEEEEEEEEERRRRRRS?!
- The Scrappy: In-Universe. Hated by almost everyone on the podcast.
- Shout-Out: Her name is inspired by Jhonen Vasquez, creator of Invader Zim, which is known for its Gothic Misaimed Fandom.
Stephany Vasquez:Pan and Emily's OTHER sibling, who rarely appears other than to sing duets with Emily.
Tropes that apply to Stephany:
- The Quiet One: When they ever appear.