Emilia Camp (Subaru Natsuki) | Priscilla Camp | Crusch Camp | Anastasia Camp | Witch Cult | Witches of Sin | Other Characters | Historical Characters
Voiced by: Kana Ueda (Japanese), Cassandra Lee (English)
One of the participants in the royal selection. Anastasia hails from the foreign land of Kararagi, where she has made a name for herself as a key business figure and serves as head of the powerful Hoshin Trading Company.
- Demonic Possession: After the events of Arc 5, Anastasia was possessed by her artificial spirit Echidna, who is currently unable to give Anastasia back her body.
- Hair Decorations: She wears a star-shaped hairclip.
- Kansai Regional Accent: She speaks this way, or whatever the equivalent in the world is.
- Manipulative Bitch: Just by knowing Subaru was staying at Crusch's place, Anastasia managed to trick him into revealing extremely important information as well as teaching him a lesson on manipulating people in the process. Whether this will screw her over in future based off of Subaru's ability is unknown.
- Merchant Prince: Anastasia became a female example of this on her way to being one of the foremost merchants of Kararagi.
- Pretty in Mink: She has a white fur hat and cape when looking her best.
- Self-Made Woman: Anastasia managed to work her way from having literally nothing to being the head of one of the greatest trading companies in Kararagi.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has light purple hair.
Voiced by: Takuya Eguchi (Japanese), Chris Niosi (English)
A knight of Anastasia Hoshin. Dignified and refined, Julius is a model knight, as well as a skilled spirit user.
- Cruel to Be Kind: After Subaru insults every knight in the capital, Julius challenges him to a duel in order to give him a beating and prevent the other knights from killing him in retaliation.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: He thrashes Subaru effortlessly in a one on one duel, humiliating the latter.
- Elemental Powers: Has a blessing that allows him to contract multiple lesser spirits of various elemental alignment.
- Fire-Forged Friends: After fighting alongside each other, he begins to consider Subaru a friend.
- Magic Knight: Like Emilia, he can control and be aided by lesser spirits, but notes that this power does not stop him from also refining himself as a swordsman.
- Mercy Kill: After Subaru is possessed by Betelgeuse, he begs for Felis and Julius to kill him.
- Officer and a Gentleman: Remains level-headed and dignified at all times, treating others with the grace of a knight. Even when Suabru insults him and his fellow knights, he remains calm, choosing to challenge Subaru to an honorable duel to settle their differences.
- Ret Gone: Everyone, except Subaru, has forgotten everything about him as his name was eaten by the Archbishop of Gluttony.
- The Rival: While initially one-sided on Subaru's part, due to his envy of Julius's station and acquaintance with Emilia, Julius also starts to acknowledge Subaru for his tenacious spirit. Their relationship remains tense, though they do grow to understand one another.
- Rivals Team Up: He comes to Subaru's aid in fighting the Witch's Cult, though neither are particularly happy about the alliance.
- Seeing Through Another's Eyes: He's able to use spirit arts to see through Subaru's eyes, which allows him to fight off Petelgeuse's Unseen Hand.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Is this to Subaru since Subaru thinks Julius is better than him. Julius doesn't reciprocate too much as he finds Subaru to be a much better person than he thinks he is though he is quite willing to throw some subtle taunts at him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has lavender hair.
Voiced by: Kenji Nomura
The captain of Anastasia's Demihuman mercenaries from Kararagi called the Iron Fang. He is a Kolbold.
- BFS: Wields a rather large meat cleaver looking blade.
- A Father to His Men: As captain of his team of mercenaries, Ricardo extends great camaraderie towards his men, making sure they are at ease and protecting them in battle.
- Kansai Regional Accent: He speaks like this, same as Anastasia.
- Large and in Charge: Amongst his team, Ricardo is the largest and most muscular, even by Demihuman standards.
- Taking the Bullet: He protects Subaru from an attack from the White Whale, becoming critically injured in the process.
Mimi, Hetaro, and Tivey Pearlbaton
Voiced by: Yukiyo Fujii, Megumi Han, and Hiroki Shimowada
Three Beasthuman triplets, who together serve as the three vice captains of the Iron Fang, under Ricardo's command. Mimi is the eldest amongst the siblings, Hetaro is the middle child, and Tivey is the youngest.
- Adorably Precocious Child: Hetaro acts with the maturity and wisdom of someone much older than himself. Though as a vice captain, he has earned his position.
- Badass Adorable: They are small, feline Beasthumans. All three are strong enough to be vice captains in Anastasia's mercenary force despite their youth.
- Blow You Away: The siblings wield powerful wind magic that takes the form of concussive wind blasted from their screams.
- Bookworm: Tivey focuses the least on combat of the three, preferring to specialize in clerical duties for the mercenary group. He reads books and studies often, making him intelligent enough to aid Anastasia's merchant work.
- Brains and Brawn: Mimi has a bigger focus on combat ability, while Hetaro is the weaker, but wiser one who mitigates Mimi's aggressiveness. Similarly, Tivey is the most business savvy, but his combat skills pale in comparison to his sister's.
- Date Peepers: When Mimi drags Garfiel to a date, Hetaro ambushes them and has Garfiel run for his life, it takes Ricardo to calms the thing off. What about Tivey? Tivey just happens to get involved.
- Happily Adopted: The triplets were abandoned by their parents, but were taken in by Ricardo, making him more or less their father-figure.
- High-Class Glass: Unique amongst the siblings, Tivey wears a monocle.
- Like Goes with Like: Of Mimi's cat goes with Garfiel's tiger, Subaru finds them to be a good match.
- Love at First Sight: Subaru finds Mimi never move her gaze away from Garfiel the moment she sees him, although Garfiel believes she thinks him as a worthy opponent.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Mimi and Hetaro are complete opposites to each other. Mimi is the strong, boastful and immature one, meanwhile Hetaro is much more pensive and calm.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Mimi is the childish, energetic red to her vastly more mature brother, Hetaro. Together, they strike an ideal balance as vice captains.
- Stronger Sibling: Mimi is easily the strongest of the triplets, as well as the eldest.
- Synchronization: The triplets all possess a blessing that allows them to share their burdens, be it physical or emotional pain, fatigue, etc. Unfortunately, due to Mimi's aggressive nature, it is usually Hetaro and Tivey who are stuck absorbing Mimi's burdens.