Head here for the show's page.
open/close all folders
The head of Crisis Resolutions, he's a known hostage negotiator with a Dark and Troubled Past when he was with the FBI.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He failed in an operation that lead to Shiloh.
- Experienced Protagonist: He's a known hostage negotiator in the field.
- Person as Verb: In "Black Dolphin", a FBI agent mentions that Eric has a good reputation with his ex-colleagues that they say that Eric can "Beaumont anybody". Oliver makes fun of this.Oliver: "Look at that. You're a verb."
An ex-police officer with connection to law enforcement agencies back from when he was with the NYPD, she's currently married with two children.
A psychologist who profiles suspects and witnesses in the field. He also helps in recruiting viable candidates to CR.
- Only Sane Man: Oliver doesn't like the idea of Maxine joining to the CR. Turns out that he knows about Maxine's connections to Eric.
- The Shrink: He helps Maxine even when he has doubts about letting her into CR fully due to her "past" with Eric..
- Took a Level in Badass: As of "Indiscretion", Oliver is taking self-defense classes and shooting range courses that he disarmed a POI of her pistol. Of course, Zara thinks that this isn't like him at all since he's the psychologist.
The newest recruit to CR, she has a connection to Eric Beaumont.
- Hyper-Awareness: Maxine's able to tell if someone is panicking or not by listening to their voice.Maxine: A shift in latency, rise in the pitch of a voice those are signs of discomfort with the situation, aren't they?Eric: Why do you ask, Ms. Carlson?Maxine: Because Ms. Bloom's voice did both those things when Ms. Denard asked her for the list of names.
- New Meat: She's the latest recruit to CR.
- The Mole: The episode "In the Box" suggests that she may be one to Damien Delaine, the man responsible for the incident in Shiloh. Averted as of Season 2.
- Put on a Bus: Maxine leaves at the end of Season 2 for killing a suspect in order to help Oliver out. She leaves CR, guilty of killing someone who nearly killed Oliver.
An African-Canadian who worked in Amsterdam with the government, she left the Dutch government after Eric recruited her in resolving a situation in the Netherlands, replacing Maxine.
- Foil: She's the female counterpart of Eric, who is willing to use whatever means necessary, including force if it's needed in contrast to Eric, who doesn't agree with the use of lethal force.
Maxine's late mother and Eric's former lover, who got killed in a tragic incident where Eric failed to protect her.