Heidi is Howards older sister. Shes tall, beautiful, popular and on the cutting edge of pretty much everything. She is the hostess of Norrisville High's #1 me-cast: Heidi@School.
- Accidental Misnaming: She constantly gets Randy's name wrong much to his annoyance. She called him "Andy", "Sandy", "Mandy", "Tandy" and "Rudy". Even Theresa, in stank'd mode, tries to correct her.
- Aloof Big Sister: To Howard.
- Beauty Mark: Has a mole under her left eye.
- Blog: Her web show Heidi@School.
- Extracurricular Enthusiast: Oh yes.
- Fiery Redhead: She's normally nice, but make no mistake she has a temper.
- Hair Decorations: Randy even admits to finding this attractive.
- Hell Hound: She along with Flute Girl and Morgan turn into these when the Sorceress stanked her.
- I Am Not My Father: Her phobia as revealed in McFear Factor. She fears of being just as fat and slow like her mother.
The dorkiest kid in school and a triangle playing band geek. Bucky is teachers pet in Science Class, a showoff in Band. The first victim of The Sorcerer's "stanking" that Randy fought as the Ninja.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: For a dope who plays a triangle, he writes a pretty zazzy song about the Ninja.
- Butt-Monkey: He is one of the most frequent victims of Bash.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: His being a target for bullying and his extreme emotional sensitivity has led him to be stanked multiple times.
- Limited Wardrobe: Never seen in anything but his band outfit.
- Naked People Are Funny: At the end of Got Stank?, his stretched out clothes could not fit him and he ended up naked in the middle of the gym.
- Professional Butt-Kisser: He sucks up to every authority figure he's near.
- So Unfunny, It's Funny: He is terrible making puns and jokes, however, some actually work.
- Stylistic Suck: The Christmas serenade he performed for Flute Girl.
- There Was a Door: As a Stanked monster he keeps busting through wall even if there was a door or window right next to it.
- Inverted once, where he saws a self shaped hole in the wall but jumps out a window.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: His phobia as revealed in McFear Factor is Minotaurs playing smooth jazz.
He is McFists stepson, Norrisville High quarterback, and notorious jerk, but what he lacks in intelligence he makes up for in fists.
- Accidental Hero: He de-stunk one of his fellow students when he broke said student's musical instrument but he only broke it because he didn't like its shape.
- Book Dumb: Thinks C is a number.note He also doesn't have a very good vocabulary, often resorting to Buffy Speak to describe even the most mundane of objects, like calling cookies "eating circles".
- The Brute: He's a big guy and incredibly strong.
- The Bully: He picks on everyone at Norrisville High.
- Dumb Jock: When he and his group was about to beat up Randy, he said there's that guy and they started to run after him. Sad part is, there was no guy.
- Jerk Jock: Reviled by most of the student body apart from his small group of friends. They do like his parties though.
- Karma Houdini: Of his pranks and bullying, several times. Thankfully, this has been subverted somewhat in more recent episodes.
- Killer Gorilla: His stanked form
- Plagiarism in Fiction: He entered one of Viceroy's inventions as his own at the Science fair.
- Popular Is Dumb: He's forced others to respect him and he's very moronic.
Super short, super smart and super sarcastic. Dont let her size fool ya; this girl will rip you to shreds. She likes Mexican Death Bears and is friends with Theresa.
- Asian and Nerdy: We don't really know how she does in other school subjects, but she's really good at Spanish.
- Demoted to Extra: She was portrayed as Theresa's best friend in the early show episodes, but she eventually becomes a background character so as the first season went on. She's since had an episode to herself in the second season that ends with her determined to discover the Ninja's secret identity.
- Fangirl: Of the Mexican Death Bear, which she finds REALLY cute.
- Full-Name Basis: Always referred to by her whole name...
- In-Series Nickname: ...Except when being referred to by nicknames such as "Scoops" Kang and Debbie "Dominator" Kang.
- Ink-Suit Actor: Her resemblance to her voice actress is quite strong.
- Intrepid Reporter: Not that most of the other characters appreciate it, as she tends to get fun but dangerous or stupid ideas banned. And Randy will probably appreciate it even less now that she's trying to uncover the Ninja's identity.
- Red Herring: In "Let Them Eat Cake Fries", the clues suggested that Debbie Kang was Le Beret, but it turned out to be Howard.
- Rodents of Unusual Size: When she gets stank'd.
- School Newspaper Newshound: Her new role in season 2.
- Shorter Means Smarter: Despite being Randy's age, she significantly shorter than any other member of the cast, and she's arguably the smartest person in the school.
- Smart People Play Chess: Isn't captain of the Norrisvile Chess Club for nothing
A cute, strange girl with a sweet voice and a couple screws loose. Shes a member of N.H.S.'s Baton Twirlin' Team, the Chess Team AND Der Monster Klüb. She likes to twirl batons and is friends with Debbie.
- Cool Loser: Despite being cute and athletic, she's one of the four most unpopular students in school.
- Dark Secret: It had something to do with tasting something.
- Deadpan Snarker: On occasion, usually when she sees someone doing something stupid.
- Drowning My Sorrows: In Shloomp! There It Is, when "Nomi-Randy" ignores her and flirts with Heidi, she gets upset and drowns her sorrows by drinking milk.
- Grievous Harm with a Body: Lacking her twirling sticks, her stank'd form will begin twirling and hurling people instead.
- Meaningful Name: Her name is a Mondegreen of "There is a flower" and her stank'd form looks similar to a plant.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: After getting stanked in Shloomp! There It Is due to heartbreak (see the Ship Tease example below), her monster self tries to kill Heidi.
- Nerves of Steel: She was able to keep her cool in Night of the Living McFizzles. Compare Howard's dramatics over losing his candy during the zombie invasion to Theresa calmly giving him half her McFizzles so he would stop crying.
- Those Two Girls: With Debbie Kang. They're even on the same chess team.
- Ship Tease: With Randy in Night of the Living McFizzies and Der Monster Klub.
- It is more cemented that she likes Randy in Shloomp! There It Is when the reason she got stanked in that episode is when was heartbroken and crying when "Randy"note ignores her and flirts with Heidi Wienerman. She got destanked when Randy gave her a bouquet of flowers and apologized.
- Signature Scent: In The Ninja Identity Randy describes her as smelling "like rainbows", but it's anyone's guess what that's supposed to mean.
- Yandere: Her stanked form in Shloomp! There It Is. See Murder the Hypotenuse.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has purple hair.
A goth student and leader of Der Monster Klüb.
- Adorkable: At least according to his fans. He's probably the perkiest goth ever, is obsessed with everything dark and creepy, and tends to giggle and make little hand gestures while speaking. And he just so happens to be a cute teenage boy.
- Cloudcuckoolander: He believes that wearing the same underpants five days in a row turns him into a monster.
- Cute Little Fangs: He has a small pair of fangs.
- Giant Spider: His stanked form.
- He Who Fights Monsters: In Der Monster Klub.
- Nice Hat: A black tophat with a skull.
- Nightmare Fetishist: The episode "Der Monster Klüb", in particular, had him desperately want to turn himself and his club members into monsters.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Not a straight example, but the show's blog reveals that his appearance was inspired by Noel Fielding.
- Perky Goth: He looks like a vampire, but is very bright and chipper.
- Put on a Bus: Spends most of Season 2 being trapped in the "Land of Shadows".
- The Quisling: When cornered by the Sorcerer in the Season 1 finale, he immediately tries to kiss up to him to postpone his death.
- Tareme Eyes: If he's turned at the right angle...◊
- Theremin: Plays one in the Battle of the Bands.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In Der Monster Klub. Once armed with the knowledge as to why students are stanked, he quickly humiliates his fellow Klüb members to get them sad enough so they can be turned into monsters and take revenge on their respective tormentors. He even tries to stop the ninja from interfering with their retribution.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: His phobia as revealed in McFear Factor are dogs wearing sunglasses. It's unknown if it's the dog in general, the dog being blind or the dog wearing sunglasses.
A juggler and member of Der Monster Klüb.
An accordion player and member of Der Monster Klüb as well as the Stache Society.
- The Casanova: If all the band pins the girls have are any indicator.
- Cool Loser: Hes rather awesome for a band geek.
- Cool Shades: Often wears sunglasses.
- Fusion Dance: With Flute Girl in Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key by the Sorcerer's special stank.
- Sad Trombone: Plays it when appropriate as a Running Gag.
- The Voiceless: Except for the trombone.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: His phobia as revealed in McFear Factor are monkeys.
- Your Cheating Heart: Despite a semi-regular relationship with Flute Girl, he always seems to have his eye on another girl.
A flute player in the Norrisville High Band.
- Butt-Monkey: Not to Bucky's extent, but she's the only character on the show to have been stanked THREE different ways.
- Catchphrase: "You guys are idiots." Always said to Randy and Howard when she finds or thinks they're doing something stupid.
- Fusion Dance: With Stevens in Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key by the Sorcerer's special stank.
- Hell Hound:She along with Heidi and Morgan turn into these when the sorceress stanked her.
- Meganekko: She wears glasses.
- No Name Given: Her real name is not known.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Even the teachers call her "Flute Girl".
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Her phobia as revealed in McFear Factor are dentists.
The leader of "Dancing Fish", Morgan is a dancer with a sassy attitude and a smug voice.
- Hell Hound: She along with flute girl and Heidi turn into these when the sorceress stanked her.
- Nerves of Steel: She never loses her cool in any situation.
- Noodle Incident: She was born on a dance floor...literally...somehow.
- Perpetual Frowner: Except when she dances and even then her smiles are incredibly brief.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has violet hair.
A clarinet player in the Norrisville High Band.
- Ascended Extra: A background character who was chosen to be developed, seemingly at random.
- Break the Cutie: Randy takes advantage of her kindness and selflessness in Ninja Fan, luckily he realizes this...after she breaks down crying and gets stanked.
- Cat Girl: Her Stanked form, and overall aesthetic is that of a kitten.
- Deadpan Snarker: When suitably miffed.
- Fangirl: Is one for the Ninja, she feels he is a great hero who is overworked and underappreciated. However after Randy takes advantage of her kindness...see Break the Cutie.
- Friendly Sniper: Sniped the Halloweenja off of Randy with a bubble gun during "Let the Wonk One In".
- Hidden Depths: A really good singer.
- Moe: In-Universe, she is sickenly sweet to everyone, well sickenly to Howard anyway, and tries always to go for a cute look, even her stanked form is more cute, a giant pink and tan kitten, then monstrous.
- My Name Is Not Durwood: Randy gets her name wrong at first. Then gets it wrong again after she tells it to him.
- Nerves of Steel: Gradually grows less scared of Flute Girl as she tries to murder her and all but leapt at the chance to help Randy and Howard deal with the Halloweenja.
- Nice Girl: She's nice to everyone, even monsters.
- Pink Means Feminine: Commonly wears and owns a lot of things that are pink, going with her overall cuteness.
- Plucky Girl: Especially during Halloween.
- Squee!: She tends to do this A LOT. Even adds squee to regular words
A foreign exchange student from France. Enjoys watching and filming black and white artsy films and is quite skilled at parkour.
- Badass Normal: Exceptionally agile and quick for a regular high school student. He states that it's pretty common in France though.
- Deliberately Monochrome: His movies are always black-and-white.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: His Stanked form is a giant simian.
- Le Film Artistique: His movies are bizarre and often contain scenes of people crying.
- Le Parkour: Incredibly skilled at this and even managed to keep up with the Ninja for a time.
The Pete Best of 30 Seconds to Math, originally brought on for his access to fantastic sound equipment, but subsequently fired for his abysmal musical ability. He has since become an incredibly famous rock star, having apparently honed his guitar skills since he was kicked out of Randy and Howard's band. This is actually due to the Sorcerer using Blue Stank to magically empower him so he could grow in popularity and eventually return to Norrisville to create mass chaos in full-house concert.
- Adorkable: In his normal attire.
- Fake Brit: In-Universe; apparently "it happens when you get famous".
- Foreshadowing: Howard says that Levander wouldn't have become a rock star if it weren't for him and Randy. He's right, but not just because they booted him out of 30 Seconds to Math since he and Randy helping the First Ninja defeat the Sorcerer in the 13th Century made it possible for the villain to bewitch Levander in the first place.