Operators: Base Game | Year One | Year Two | Year Three | Year Four | Year Five | Year Six
A thief-turned-FBI asset from Buenos Aires, Flores is equipped with the RCE-Ratero, an explosive drone enters a bulletproof state and anchors itself before detonating, either on command or once its timer expires.
- Assault Rifles: One of his primary options is the AR33, the same gun used by Thatcher.
- Badass Normal: While he did go to military school and is a brilliant engineer, it is certainly unusual for a person with no military background, much less a criminal background, to be recruited into an elite counter-terrorist unit.
- Blinded by the Light: Has flashbangs as a secondary gadget option.
- Composite Character: As a utility-destroyer, Flores can be seen as a combination of the drone-based precision of Twitch and the destructiveness of Fuze.
- Dashing Hispanic: A stylish Argentine with a fair bit of flair in his lines.
- Drone Deployer: In addition to two regular drones, Flores can deploy four Rateros.
- Expy: Flores' appearance, especially his glasses and hat, recall Léon from The Professional.
- Gadgeteer Genius: His bio states that he earned a military engineering degree from a military college and that he built the Ratero himself.
- Handguns: His only secondary option is the GSh-18 used by the Spetsnaz.
- Healthcare Motivation: One reason for his heists was to pay for his mother's medical bills. This particular detail eventually revealed his identity and his mother was killed in retaliation.
- Just Like Robin Hood: The other reason was to strike back at crime lords that stole from the poor and plagued the poor neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, redistributing his gains back to charity.
- Land Mine Goes "Click!": His other secondary gadget is a claymore.
- Nice Hat: Wears a flat cap by default.
- Phantom Thief: An elusive, Sharp-Dressed Man with a strong sense of justice that only targets the rich and corrupt using a variety of self-made gadgets and leaves behind a calling card, according to his bio image. This is however Deconstructed as the criminals he messed with eventually unmasked him with deadly consequences, forcing him to flee Argentina.
- Player-Guided Missile: The RCE-Ratero is a larger, but just as maneuverable, drone that explodes with the power of a nitro cell. After it's deployed, it can't stop or reverse until it is destroyed or detonated. The developers explicitly wanted to replicate mechanics like the Predator missile from Modern Warfare.
- Red Baron: As a thief, he gained notoriety as 'the Man from Flores' from the district he primarily worked in.
- Sniper Rifles: His other primary option is the SR-25, previously exclusive to Blackbeard. Flores' obviously doesn't get a shield.
- Sticky Bomb: Upon being armed, the Ratero anchors itself to any surface, including where it lands if it arms mid-jump.
- Straight Gay: Is mentioned to have a husband in his bio. It has no bearing on his performance in-game.
- Tactical RockPaperScissors: While its explosive phase cannot be stopped, the RCE is just as vulnerable as any other drone before it arms, and interacts with drone-denial operators in a similar way.
- In addition to gunfire, it is harmlessly destroyed by electricity, Aruni's laser gate, and Maestro's turret.
- Mute's jammers stop the RCE in its tracks, but if the jammer is removed, it arms and explodes as its timer has already expired.
- Mozzie's pests simply overload the drone and harmlessly destroy it.
- Time Bomb: The RCE-Ratero runs on a ten-second timer, where upon reaching zero or at the command of Flores, arms itself and explodes after three seconds, giving Defenders time to react.
- Trading Bars for Stripes: After crime lords in his native Buenos Aires caught on to his activities and killed his mother, Ash offered him asylum in the United States in exchange for his testimony. He ran a food truck in Los Angeles that he continued to conduct heists from, and when Ash found out, recruited him into her circle.