The Main cast of the Prophesies Destinies And Killing Gods roleplay.
EbonyA female elf mage that acts as a sort of leader for the group. She came from the planet of Nirn and specializes in fire magic and warping. She owns the tower everyone resides in.
- Berserk Button: Do not call her Enoby. She will summon blue fire, a sure sign that you need to run fast and don't look back.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: Subverted. Ebony has black sclera, however she is not yet crazy.
- Extreme Omnivore: Ebony is a former humanitarian and drifted towards this after leaving her homeworld.
- Extreme Omnisexual: While she only has had sex with one person, she is attracted to men, women, and robots.
- Glass Cannon: She can dish out powerful magic; if she can't cast magic, she is near useless in battle.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Ebony rarely uses conventional swear words. If she is mad, she uses the word swit and nwah that she had learned from her former teacher on Nirn. When its the more conventional curses, it typically is a result of a mental breakdown.
- Happily Adopted: Ebony had to be adopted while on the Heroes Earth, due to being a child and inexperienced in the new world. She was adopted by a large family of centipede demons.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Former one, although she has been tempted. She doesnt want her friends to know about this part of her past in fear.
- Kill It with Fire: Favorite method of killing enemies.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Ebony has one biological brothers and nineteen adopted siblings.
- Never Gets Drunk: It takes her three bottles of straight vodka to get her buzzed. However, there is plenty of other stuff that bypasses her natural resistance to poison-based drinks.
- Team Mom: A rare form because of her status as the leader and being an action girl.
- Teleport Spam
Master-Of-OmegaAn ancient robot from a society that died thousands of years ago. He existed at the tower as a psuedo-father figure similar to Ebony's Team Mom side. He is currently missing in action.
- Artificial Intelligence: He tends to exist in the bodies created by his masters almost a thousand years ago, although he also lurks in the computer system for the tower.
- Caped Mecha: Before he developed the android, Mo O used Bushido in order to act as a human and wore a thick heavy cloak to hide his robot form.
- Older Than He Looks: He is almost thousands of years old, easily the oldest hero.
- Ridiculously Human Robot
- Team Dad: Mo O is the only hero that can be considered this in the group. However, he is jokingly called the Alcoholic Team Dad for the fact that he rarely shows off his Team Dad moments and doesnt usually care about the others like the Team Mom does.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Mo O vanishes about halfway through the story without warning.
- A-Cup Angst: Nayru angsts about this when she wears the outfit she has to wear for Big Brothers party. She also uses her ability to enhance that aspect of her. While not permanent, she felt better.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Nayru doesn't battle much, nor like combat. That doesn't stop her from being able to freeze your blood while its still pumping in your body.
- Happily Married: To Masaru
- Kill It with Water: Nayru has the ability to transform into water as well as manipulate small bodies of it.
- Moe: Nayru tends to get called a moe, but she has no idea what it means.
- Shout-Out: To the goddess Nayru from The Legend of Zelda.
- Allergic to Routine: He cannot stand it when the Tower gets quiet during the peaceful breaks and often attempts to fix it, even going so far as to build a stripper club without permission and to install cameras in the bedrooms for his own amusement. This behavior has gotten him evicted multiple times.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Jerkass: He is very talented at pissing people off.
- Nominal Hero
- Parental Abandonment: Lost his parents in a train wreck.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Terrified of trains.
- Cool Sword: Ricky used to have a blade named the Anitae Blade, the name as a joke. It could absorb elemental attacks, and channel attacks based on the element it had absorbed, was night-unbreakable, and could seal spirits in it. It was sealed away permanently to deal with a demon guarding one of the Cubes,but that happened off screen.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Ricky never swears , and generally sticks to "Damn it." and "Darn." If a situation is bad enough for him to swear.....
- Hammer Space: He stores a large amount of his possessions in a pocket dimension within his bag, which he created. And always carries.
- One adventure involved some of the Heroes being trapped in said bag.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: In a universe where many enemies used ranged weapons, he sure likes swords.
- He's recently been avoiding this at times, as one of his new weapons functions as an plasma assault rifle.
- Identity Amnesia: He came to the Tower with no idea who he was, and even after 2 years ,the amount he remembers about his past is surprisingly minimal.
- Laser Blade: Zero's Z-Saber.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Of the Identity Amnesia kind.
- Magic A Is Magic A: Ricky knows this rule well.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Zero.
- Tranquil Fury: Ricky rarely loses it, and his rage generally is kept to a cold fury.
A female fighter with a difficult past. She notably can change which abilities she can use (as well as her outfits) by drawing or sheathing her sword. In her default "form," she can manipulate metal. When drawing her sword, she can use Holy Knight techniques. She originally hails from a small village of summoners in the land of Ivalice. Lotus is one of the Heroes who was involved in the Awesome Incident.
- Badass in Distress: She can hold her own in a fight, but she often gets whacked by Distress Balls.
- Cluster F-Bomb: When she's ticked off enough.
- Failure Knight: As a holy knight, she's a literal one. When the Four Walkers of Ivalice attacked Riovanes Castle, she failed to protect her charge, Princess Celandine. The princess, king, and queen died, and Lotus is wracked with guilt both for surviving and for not being strong enough to save them.
- The Paladin / Magic Knight
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: How she ends up falling for Aleph.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: While she can appear as The Stoic at times, particularly in later parts of the story, she is closer to this.
- Summon Magic
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: She's recovered all the memories she lost by now, however.
- Whip It Good
RaithAn Ancient from Zelnar skilled with both black and white magics. Usually keeps to himself, saying little. Though he doesnt speak much about himself, that doesn't stop him from gathering information about others. A graduate from the Alfitarian Academy, his reasons for sticking with the Heroes is simply business. Likes, peace, quiet, and ice cream.
Fayte:A fox spirit from Freejia. While he tries to act the nice guy (mostly towards women) this usually backfires thus making him hated instead. Though he used to be a normal fox, he was changed by the light of the comet which set him on his way to enrolling in the Freejian branch of the Academy where he later met his new partner, Raith.
LeanneA Wingly of Ulara who travels the different worlds in search of "rifts," which act as doors between different worlds, and creating maps to mark their locations. After hearing rumors about the odd things that tend to happen around the tower, she went to investigate in hopes of finding such a rift, and has been with the Heroes ever since.
LukasA young man who is reluctant to talk about his history, though he admits to coming from a planet called Argalena. He came to the Heroes by accident when his spacecraft crashed. He bears an uncanny resemblance to Lotus, and can shift between abilities just like she can.
- Big Brother Instinct: Never hurt Rouku.
- Cool Shades: He frequently sports aviators.
- Elemental Powers: His main ability is his fire (and later, shadow and light) ki.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: After her relationship with Zero and her less than wholesome advances toward Fayte, he's begun to feel this way toward Rouku.
- Ninja: He's a member of the clan Koizumi.
- Sunglasses at Night: He really likes his Cool Shades.
- Symbiotic Possession: His relationship with Koyane and later Tsukuyomi.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: So much so that even incubi were easily convinced he was female.
- Fedora of Asskicking: Started wearing it after his mafia personality returned.
- Gratuitous Italian
- Old-School Chivalry: Fully believes this.
- Vigilante Man: His alter ego.
- Humongous Mecha: He pilots one called Prometheum.
- Icy Blue Eyes
- Not So Stoic: When he spends time with Arte.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: Subverted. He's one of the only Corsiva that isn't a hot-blooded warrior.
- The Stoic
- The Teetotaler: His idea of "a drink" is a stiff glass of water. Word of God says that a single shot of liquor could be enough to kill him.
- Tranquil Fury: He might scowl. If he does, it means you're already dead.
- You Remind Me of X: Toward Arte regarding his deceased wife Ninian.
- Horny Devil: And a Marquess among them, at that.
- Horny Scientist: Subverted, despite what the above and below tropes might suggest.
- Hot Scientist: A gender-inverted example, but a fine example nonetheless.
- Older Than They Look: He appears to be around 30 at the oldest. He was born in 1237.
- Curtains Match the Window: Until she dyed her hair pink, anyway.
- Genki Girl
- Kamehame Hadoken: Done frequently.
- Ki Attacks: Her main ability.
- Say It with Hearts
- Sailor Fuku
- The Alcoholic: She always has a bottle of Victory Gin with her. Always.
- Bi the Way
- Good Bad Girl
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl
- The Atoner: The only reason she stayed with the Heroes after Rawk left.
- Cyborg: Her torso, waist, hips, and tongue are all cybernetic replacements.
- Psycho Ex-Girlfriend: Formerly this to Rawk. Mostly caused by Yukianesa.
- Stepford Smiler: She's always generally happy and willing to comfort people. It covers the trauma from being raped and murdering the entire population of her home city.
- Anti-Magic: See Blessed with Suck below.
- Artificial Limbs: He lost his arm, legs, multiple organs and his eye due to an attack from a parasite that was infesting his body.
- Big Brother Instinct: Nikolai is very brotherly towards the ladies.
- Blessed with Suck: His Anti-magic would be great if it affected magic that could hurt him. However, it only prevents him from being healed by magic.
- Death Seeker: After avenging his wife and daughters murder, he becomes this for a while. After traveling with the Heroes, he starts drifting away from this.
- Killed Off for Real
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: He is missing parts of his memory and believes it is caused by this, although he is not sure.
- Secretly Wealthy: Is capable of buying tons of weapons and armor, but does not tell anyone where he got the money from.