Main Contestants and Judges Index | Judges | All-Stars Judges and Mentors | Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10 | Season 11 | Season 12 | Season 13 | Season 14 | Season 15 | Season 16
Seth Aaron Henderson
- Born Winner: He won both Season 7 and All-Stars Season 2. Subverted in All-Stars Season 7, where he was eliminated 3rd.
- Bumbling Dad: Dresses as a punk-rock cloudcuckoolander, is a wacky fashion designer for a living and has a sitcom-like family. They also have a Elastic Bed in their backyard, and both father and son were in glee dragging Tim to it.
- Chekhov's Skill: He told that, being a father, he knew what his daughter liked and did a lot of her outfits himself. By the time of the Kid Challenge, he was the only one who made both a fun and cute age-appropiate dress, but also made her a little purse, which the little girl pointed out as her favorite part of the outfit.
- Dark Is Not Evil: While many people initially assumed that he was going to be a clone of Jeffrey Sebellia, he inmediatelly gained sympathy after showing his real nice and quirky persona in the first minutes of the show.
- The Determinator: He auditioned more than 5 times until he was chosen. And he ended up winning the season.
- Establishing Character Moment: When he arrived to his apartment room, the first thing he did was happily jump on the bed, and then cursing when the bed turned out to be not so soft.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Before the castings, Seth Aaron recalled all his previous auditions before he finally got casted. His first videos had him with bleached blond hair, while the most recents had his usual black. Also his wedding pictures show that his natural hair color is dirty-blonde.
- Face of a Thug: Before the show started, many assumed he was a Jeffrey clone because of his neck-tattoo and the punk-rock look. Once the show started, he was shown to be a wacky Nice Guy.
- Fridge Logic: Seth Aaron stated that his winning collection for Season 7 was inspired by 1930s German and Soviet aesthetics. After a lot of people went "Uhhhh... wait, doesn't that kind of include the Nazis?", he had to hurriedly explain that wasn't what he meant.
- Happily Married
- Nice Guy: He was one of the few people who didn't badmouth anyone, and even Emilio was cool with him.
- Odd Friendship: With Emilio, who surprisingly made a good and functional team with.
- Perky Goth: Tattoos, black polished nails, punk-rocker clothes, and a very upbeat and quirky persona, all in one package.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Casually drops Cluster F-Bomb, but it's always for nice statements.
- Two First Names
- Always Second Best: He placed second in both Season 7 and All-Stars Season 2.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Designated Villain: Again like the others, he was just overconfident but never malicious.
- Everyone Has Standards: He was the first one to call out Jay after he insulted Cerri.
- Gratuitous Spanish: When he first met Jesus, he perfectly answered if he could speak Spanish.
- Manly Tears: During the finals. He was naturally crushed for getting second place.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted in All-Stars Season 2, he's the runner up of the entire season. Again.
- Odd Friendship: With Seth Aaron, while also acting as a Foil for him during a Team Challenge.
- Only Sane Man: He's clearly in the show for the competition, rolling eyes about the "personalities", the drama and the play for the cameras.
- Serious Business: His general approach to both fashion and the show in general. See the trope below.
- Small Name, Big Ego: His print-challenge design was basically branding his own name. He is even called out for basing his entire collection in making it a line already.
- Sore Loser: Understandably, he was still pissed about losing, so the first thing he asked to Nina in the Reunion Show was "Why?". After Nina explained that his collection was more of a Clothing Line, he calmly accepted the answer.
- Author Appeal: Most of her entries on the show were black and whites. In her home visit, her house was mostly black and white, and even her dog was a dalmatian.
- Bigot vs. Bigot: She and Jay, to the point Tom and Lorenzo entitled a post "Pissy vs. Prissy. You get to choose who is who".
- Cool Big Sis: To Maya.
- Drama Queen: Downplayed. She complained about Alexis not choosing her for the second challenge (and spent most of the workroom time sending indirects to Anthony about it), and also complained about the others not congratulating her for getting Top 2. She didn't do a drama out of those, but she did annoyed most of the others by going on and on.
- Fag Hag: Inverted. As far as shown, the other gay competitors didn't want to be with her.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted in All-Stars Season 1, where she placed 6th.
- Perky Goth: According to her teen photos.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Signature Style: Black and White (most of the time) and Color-blocking.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky.
Jay Nicholas Sario
- Adorkable: Whenever he squeed like a big girl. He even did a flip on the farm.
- Bigot vs. Bigot: Mila and Jay, to the point Tom and Lorenzo entitled a post "Pissy vs. Prissy. You get to choose who is who".
- He and Cerri in the reunion show.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: He was a fan favorite, but in the reunion special, after Cerri (one of the models) expressed her dislike of his designs in a confessional cam, he insulted Cerri by saying she had bad teeth and thick legs. Everyone there called him out, and he still grinned about it.
- Camp Gay
- Deadpan Snarker
- Keet: Whenever his outbursts of happiness were visible.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted in All-Stars Season 4, where he placed 6th.
- Squee!: He occasionally did this when paired with his favorite model.
- Camp Gay
- Eating the Eye Candy: In All-Stars Season 1, he used the opportunity during the challenge to pay a handsome guy to take off his shorts, which the women and the other contestants also were glad to watch.
- Keet: During the workshop, the other designers made bets about how much time Anthony could be quiet. He didn't last more than 15 minutes.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Brought back from elimination after Maya forfeit.
- Subverted in All-Stars Season 1, where she placed 9th.
- Sassy Black Queen
- Stealth Insult: During the "Apology Reunion", Anthony apologised to Mila while clasifying her as an "Old Classy Lady". Also added that althought they weren't in bad terms, he still wasn't friends with her enough to give her a kidney.
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Drama Queen: She cried when she had to eliminate a model, and also got into arguments with Jesse, dismissing all his opinions as "not respecting her as Team Leader".
- Funny Foreigner: To the pont other designers referred to her as "Ping Pong"
- Prone to Tears: She cried a lot during the show, includng the reunion.
- Genki Girl: She was very enthusiastic to the challenges.
Janeane Marie Ceccanti
- Brutal Honesty: He had to be blunt with Ping about her design not working for the challenge and also calling her out for not accepting his suggestions. The viewers still Misblamed him for the elimination.
- Camp Straight: He is an actor and a Fashion Designer.
- Designated Villain: Invoked. His whole drama with Ping, even though he was just trying to save their team by questioning Ping's decisions.
- Only Sane Man: When paired with Ping. Too bad the viewers blamed Ping's elimination on him.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Not her persona, but some of her designs stand out as this, like the fish-clown-chicken pants and the hair-bowl outfit.
- Nice Girl
Last season of "Models of the Runway" segment.
- Canada, Eh?: Brandise
- Everyone Has Standards: Even thought Brittany didn't have the best relations with Cerri, she was visibly shocked when Jay directly insulted her.
- Friend to All Living Things: Brandise describes herself as "I get along better with animals than other people".
- Girl Posse: By the last three weeks, the models divided in two groups: The Older girls (Kristina, Brandise and Cerri) vs. the younger girls (Lorena, Brittany and Monique)
- Hidden Depths: Alison plays the guitar and sings.
- Hot-Blooded: Cerri.
- Im Not Hereto Make Friends: Alexis.
- Brandise. She said aloud she hoped Jay was eliminated instead of Jonathan, right next to Brittany (Jay's model). Saying they weren't fond of each other is an Understatement.
- Alexis also always brought up eliminations and mentioned in glee everytime there will be less and less models in the competition, to the chagrin of the other girls. They theorized maybe she was putting up a Hidden Heart of Gold-hiding facade because she didn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone.
- The Jinx: Brittany got to think she was this because Jesus landed in the Bottom 3 three times and Jeanine was eliminated. This got better once she started working with Jay.
- Nice Girl: Lorena, Brittany and Alison.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Valeria. She was ready to reject the sidejob, even when it offered her a big opportunity and double pay, but Seth Aaron encouraged her to take it.
- Perpetual Frowner: Sophia. One of the reasons the designers didn't want her (the other reason being that she was alergic to hairspray, so they couldn't do her much styling choices), making her the third eliminated model.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Brandise
- Reality TV Show Mansion: They all lived together in the same apartment and the show mostly consisted on the drama inside the dorms.
- Retroactive Recognition: Lorena was one of the models for Season 5's Joe's decoy collection.
- Stripperiffic: Holly had to use a metal bikini because Emilio run out of enough material for a dress. The styling didn't help at all.
- The worst part was that after the challenge, Emilio switched models and chose Monique instead.
- Sassy Black Woman: Monique.
- Statuesque Stunner: Holly was the tallest of the group.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: Brandise.
- Tranquil Fury: During the last challenges, Brandise and Cerri were openly stating they wanted Jay auf'd right next to Brittany. Brittany, instead of arguing with them, just stayed quiet, while Lorena could tell she really was pissed by their comments.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Alexis kept saying she was "playing the game", by applying the same approach as Wendy Pepper in Season 1. Needless to say that all her "mind games" (which, by the way, only consisted on annoying the other girls about who will get out of the house next) didn't have anything to do with the actual process, since the designers were the ones who chose who stayed anyway.