Project Runway Designers from Season 6
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl
- Designated Villain: Irina was just overconfident with a big ego.
- The Baroness
- Cuteness Proximity: In All-Stars Season 7, she chose the wallaby because the zoo keeper gave her one on a sling and she just couldn't resist.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Flawless Victory: In Season 6, she won the competition without having a single look in the Bottom 3. Subverted in her following participations in All-Stars Seasons 3 and 7.
- Ice Queen
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted in All-Stars Season 3. She won in her original season, but placed 6th there.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Red Baron: Meana Irina.
- The Rival: With Althea
- Shocking Elimination: In All-Stars Season 3. Even though her elimination was justified (as her dress ripped off at her final challenge), her status as a former winner led to think she could go for the Top 3.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- When She Smiles
- Control Freak: In All-Stars Season 2, during the first mintue of the Team Challenge, Althea took control of everything. Even Wendy called her "Miss Bossypants"
- Everyone Loves Blondes
- The Ingenue
- Ms. Fanservice
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted in All-Stars Season 2, where she placed 8th.
- The Rival: With Irina
- Statuesque Stunner
Carol Hannah Whitfield
- Diabolus ex Machina: Getting sick during the final runway show.
- Genki Girl
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Two First Names
- Ship Tease: Even she's aware the production was doing this on purpose. But she also admited it was hard enough to concentrate because Logan was already very handsome.
- Alliterative Name
- Broken Bird: She revealed later she went through an ugly divorce, her kids weren't home when she tried to make her home-call and the judges were constantly giving her harsher critiques.
- Cool Old Lady
- Dogged Nice Girl: She got very harsh criticisms from the judges, especially from Heidi.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted in All-Stars Season 1, where she was the third eliminated.
- Shocking Elimination: To many in the audience, she was robbed from the spot for Fashion Week.
- Team Mom
- Broken Ace: He gradually passed from being in the Top 3 to be on the Bottom 3 for the second half of the season.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Due to his lack of training, he only can make dresses.
- Last of His Kind: The last male contestant this season.
- Men Don't Cry: Averted.
- Minnesota Nice
- Nice Guy
- Straight Gay: According to AfterElton.com
- Camp Straight
- The Charmer: Manages to get to the Final 6 despite none of his looks even achieved a top spot.
- Chick Magnet: All the single models were gushing over him as he was the only straight single guy in the competition.
- Female Gaze /Mr. Fanservice: The other designers, male and female alike, often commented on how gorgeous he was, and he did make it surprisingly far in the season considering his designs were frequently in the bottom three.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?:Im definitely different than a normal fashion designer. I dont know, Im more of a guys guy, I guess.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Ship Tease: The editing joked with the idea of shipping Logan and Carol Hannah, since they got similar themes for a challenge and their work stations were next to each other.
- Color Motif: He mostly did white outfits.
- Fan Nickname: Tom and Lorenzo gave him the nickname "Peppermint Patty"
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Goth: Mentions he went through this phase when he first moved to America.
- Straight Gay
- The Cutie
- Genki Girl: The other contestans said she wouldn't work quiet.
- Hidden Depths: Viewers thought that she might be just another girly style designer, and what a blindside it was.
- Shocking Elimination: The first time she was on the bottom half, she was auf'ed.
- Camp Gay
- Complexity Addiction: For the Maternity Challenge, he was so focused on having a meaningful concept for his design, that he didn't consider of it was stylish at all, as a result, he ended up making a chicken baby sling.
- The Stoic: He didn't have many reactions aside from working.
- The Scrappy: Only between the models, the designers on the other hand got along very well with him, even they played and joked together while working.
- From the models point of view, his will be going home anytime soon. Plus the fact that designers hardly changes their models made them resent him.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Which is also the direction of her designs.
- Break the Cutie: Started very Genki Girl, but the following challenges started to sway her confidence away.
- Catchphrase: "It's not "Plus-Size", It's "Plus-Sexy""
- Sassy Black Woman
- Blatant Lies: Not only he invented an excuse about an iron ruining his first dress, he also added that the first dress was a Dior. Promptly, Nicolas rolls eyes at this.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He was a recovering drug addict.
- Drama Queen: He cried the first episode and was angsty during the rest of the competition, frequently needing peptalks from Tim or his model.
- Never My Fault: He gave up on his dress and tried to make up an excuse for it. When it didn't work, he tried to blame Tim for discouraging him from his original design.
- Volleying Insults: Had briefly this with Nicolas on the runway, after Nicholas put him on evidence during his excuse.
Ra'mon Lawrence Coleman
The ModelsThis season started the "Models of the Runway segment", which gave the girls more camera time and more Character Development as well.
- Drama Queen: How Vanessa reacted about her feud with Fatma.
- Girl Posse: Tanisha, Lisa and Vanessa, to the point they named their group "Dream Team". The other models were accordingly irritated at them.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Althought the show played a lot with Les Yay, Tara and Katie were very close.
- It's All About Me: Many of them, specially Vanessa.
- Nice Girl: Kojii and Emarie.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Erika, who chose an Arby's commercial and dropped out of the competition.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Kojii
- Reality TV Show Apartment: First time on the show, so we can get more model drama.
- Sassy Black Woman: Tanisha and Fatma.
- Scary Black Woman: Fatma.
- Single Girl Seeks Most Popular Guy: Half the models (except for Kojii and the ones with boyfriends) were gushing about how hot Logan is.