No Name Community
- Main Characters: Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, You Kasukabe, Black Rabbit, Leticia Draculea, Jin Russell
- Support Characters: Pest, Almathea, Shirayuki, Gry, Lily
- Old No Name Members
The strongest of the Eastern Floor Masters, leader of the 4-digit community "Thousand Eyes" and the boss of Kurousagi. Shiroyasha looks like somewhere 10 but is actually a sun goddess from legend and hence many times older than that. She has a perverted side and enjoys toying with Kusousagi, who got her current work dress from Shiroyasha. She imparts the wisdom of true art to Izayoi (read: "It's better to imagine what Kurousagi is wearing underneath that skirt than actually seeing mere crude panties.")
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Known as the strongest Eastern Floor Master.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: As a Floor Master, it is a given that she is powerful.
- Hellish Pupils: Her standard look.
- Les Yay: Her interactions with Kurousagi involve boob snuggling.
- Magic Skirt: She isn't wearing one, prefering a Yukata. However she gave one of these to Kurousagi.
- Mystical White Hair: Well, it's a bit blue-ish at the darker shades. It does fit her status of divinity.
- Older than she looks: Several thousand years old. Looks like 10.
- Physical God: She's a sun goddess.
- Playing with Nuclear Fire: She can control the sun. One of her skills involves producing blasts that ramp up to 7000°C. Note that this is hot enough to set the atmosphere itself ablaze!
- Power Limiter: Reduced to mere bystander in a gift game with a hostile demon lord. Not only does this prevent her from completely dominating said game, there is actually a thematic reason why it happens.
- Really 700 Years Old: She's stated to be a sun goddess from very old legends, putting her age at several thousand years at least.
- Red Baron: Demon Lord of the White Night.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Has these. It denotes her power greatly.
- Vocal Dissonance: Sounds like an older woman in the Japanese, averted in the dub.
See "No Name Community"
Seven Great Demon Kings
- Asskicking Equals Authority: The main reason Shiroyasha made him the new floor master of the east side is because of his power.
- Broken Bird: He has shades of this, apparently due to having lost his community and his sister.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: After the destruction of his community he simply wandered around without aim or ambition, for a really long time.
- Gravity Master: He can do this while using his Host Master Authority.
- The Hermit: He spent many many years meditating in a submarine volcano.
- Heroic Bastard: Demon lord of Confusion stated that Kouryuu is an illegitimate son of a dragon king and a concubine
- Making a Splash: He can freely manipulate water and can create huge tsunamis
- No-Sell: He remained with his arms folded and simply ignored the extremely powerful attacks of the titans tribe since they weren't even able to scratch him, then he annihilated the whole tribe.Kouryuu (after being attacked by the titans): Oh my, what a nice massage that makes me a little drowsy now. Its just like the ocean spray slapping on the cliffs.
- Our Dragons Are Different: By removing his eyepatch he can turn himself into a dragon.
- Really 700 Years Old: He has at least some thousands of years.
- Red Baron: Great Sage Who Devastate Seas, "Saurian Demon King"
- Stepford Smiler: Every time he smile someone always say or think how fake his smile is.
- Walking the Earth: He spent a really long time simply wandering in the little garden without aim or ambition.
She is one of the Seven Great Demon Kings from the Journey to the West.
- The Phoenix: She is a garuda of the phoenixes bloodline.
- Playing with Fire: Golden flames, in her case.
- Really 700 Years Old: She has at least a few thousands of years.
- Rebellious Princess: She is a princess, but left her royal family at age 14.
- Red Baron: Great Sage Who Leaves Heaven in Disarray
- The Resenter: She still hate those of the Buddhist mythos such as Black Rabbit and Indra due to something that happened in the past.
- Tomboy Princess: Despite being elegant and graceful, Indra said she has a tomboyish personality due to her short temper.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her outfit is a little more than a bikini.
- Demonic Possession: Get's possessed by the Demon King of Confusion.
- Fiery Red Head
- Improbable Age: Get's tagged with the Floor Master title at the age of 11.
- Playing with Fire: Comes with being a Fire Floor Master
- Spell My Name with an "S": Sandra or Sandora?
Will O' Wisp
Lamia is a vampire princess and Leticia's sister, she made her first appearance in the Short Story "the story between the vampire maid and the storyteller"
- All the Other Reindeer: All the survivors of the vampire race, but especially Lamia, have always been shunned and alienated by everyone, so they have lived as outcasts isolated, hated and humiliated for a very long time... it's bad to the point that Lamia was literally cursed due to this.
- Aloof Big Brother: Leticia was apparently this to her, since while they cares for each other, Lamia lamented to see her rarely.
- Arranged Marriage: It's Averted, but as the second princess of the vampire clan she was brought up with the only purpose to get an arranged marriage so to increase the political power of her clan. It's implied that she was sour about this.
- Break the Cutie: She is deeply pained by what she has been through, and she has become a Broken Bird incredibly sad and unhappy.
- Broken Bird: It's revealed that she has a really tragic past, that she has lived a very miserable and lonely life, and that she has always been depressed and full of anxiety and bitterness for many many years.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Some traitors betrayed her and killed her parents and most of her comrades, her homeland and clan were destroyed, and she lost contact with her sister because she thought she permanently turned into a mindless rampaging dragon. At this point she planned to rebuild her clan along with some vampires that survived the ordeal, but due to some false rumors, they started to be shunned by everyone and Lamia was cursed. Then she has lived a miserable life of sadness and alienation as an outcast for a very long time, and later, she discover the terrible effect of the curse that she carried, her community disband, and she sealed herself. It's even implied that she was actually awake during the hundreds or thousands of years she has been sealed.
- Despair Event Horizon: After she start to transform into a monster due to a curse, and it's revealed that due to this she will never be able to have children (thus ending the royal line, being her the last member of it), her and all the other members of the vampire race lost hope and disbanded the community, then Lamia, being left alone , couldn't endure being transformed into a monster, so she chose to seal herself "in a seamless hell", since it was the only way to stop the curse and protect the royal line. As she sealed herself in, she cursed the world for how miserable her life has been, while shedding tears due to her feeling of sourness.
- Fallen Princess: She goes to being a vampire princess to being an outcast shunned by everyone after her clan fell and she lost basically everything.
- Fate Worse than Death: Averted. This is basically what was about to happen to her due to the curse, but she sealed herself to prevent it.
- Lonely Rich Kid: She is wealthy and certainly lonely, given that she lost her parents, that she couldn't meet her sister ever again due to some circumstances, and that she has been alienated by pretty much everyone for most of her life.
- It's strongly implied that due to her eternal lifespan she had outlived all the remaining member of her clan and even their descendants, multiple times, and it's also implied that "lamia sealed herself in a seamless hell" means that she has been awake and lonely during all the very long time she has been sealed.
- Older Than She Looks: She has a few thousands of years, though it's unknown how much of that time she spent being sealed.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Being a vampire she has a Dragon Ancestry, she doesn't have a shadow, sunlight is letal for her, and she must drink blood for survive.
- Red Baron: Vampire Hime. note
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Initially she was just a princess without political power and unsuitable for combat whose only purpose was to get an Arranged Marriage, but after the fall of her clan she became the one who supported the remaining member of her clan, and continued to put effort in her work even after all the sad things she went through and despite her deep unhappiness.
- Sealed Good in a Can: She sealed herself for avoid a terrible curse
- Superpower Lottery: Apparently the curse gave her a power comparable to that of many millions of demon gods, though the disadvantages of said curse far outweigh the benefits
- Trauma Conga Line: She is a Broken Bird full of sadness, anguish and bitterness whose whole life has been basically a very long Trauma Conga Line. She is also The Woobie, given the impressive amount of sad things that happened to her and since her life has been very unhappy and miserable.
Demon Lord Communities
Lamia is a vampire and Leticia's niece, being the daughter of Leticia's sister, she is introduced in "Last Embryo" as a member of the Ouroboros community under the nickname of "Vampire Princess". For unknown reasons she has the same name as her mother.
Ouroboros sub faction
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Leader of the Maou League
- Asskicking Equals Authority: He is also a Candidate of Origin.
- Badass in Charge
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Dishes this to poor Kurousagi.
- HeelFace Turn: Helps Jin fight Maxwell in volume 10.
- No-Sell: Immune to bladed objects.
- One-Man Army: Crushed the community Avalon.
- Super Natural Gold Eyes
- White Hair, Black Heart: He is an antagonist after all.
- Badass Boast: Gives a rather epic one to Izayoi:This body has crushed everything its eyes beheld ever since its birth. Life, cities, cultures. Societies, achievements, order, crime, public evil, proud justice and hideous depravities. Like a storm, like a tsunami, like a rain of thunder, this body has bared its fangs against everything in existence equally. But I .am not a natural disaster. I am a being that wields the destructions that only a natural disaster should be able to wield, with a single will, and destroys anything by his impulses. That can no longer be called a natural disaster. Inevitably my being, the single word of evil I carry, is the final destination for all heros to cross !
- Brought Down to Badass: Is weaker than he used to be due to being sealed. Doesn't stop him from steamrolling nearly everything that comes his way.
- The Dreaded: Nearly everyone is afraid of Azi Dahaka but especially to Black Rabbit, as Azi Dahaka was the one who eliminated the Moon Rabits
- Implacable Man: Easily defeats Izayoi and wins three extremely difficult games at a span of one day. And this was after he was after he was de-powered
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Is a three-headed dragon
Grimm Grimoire Hamelin
- Oh, Crap!: During her fight against Leticia, this is her reaction when she discover that Leticia is a former demon lord.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: In the light novel she gets curb stomped by Leticia, in the anime it was changed and it's Asuka the one who defeat her.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!!: This is her reaction when she meet Leticia and notice how incredibly beautiful she is.
- Dishing Out Dirt: He can manipulate rocks and the heart crusts
- Return to Main Page HERE.