Here's the character sheet for Primal Rage:
Introduced in first game:
- An Ice Ape: As his name implies, he has a lot of special attacks that involve ice.
- Ascended to a Higher Plane of Existence: One of his Extinctions, Redemption, is basically sending his opponent's soul to the heavens; in other words, a requiem.
- Big Good: He's the leader of the Virtuous Beasts.
- Breath Weapon: His freezing breath.
- Everything Is Better With Monkeys: Well, apes.
- God of Good: His given title. He is also The leader of the Virtuous Beasts
- Good Is Not Soft: He may be by far the nicest of the Draconians, by he is still more than capable of pounding the shit out of the other gods.
- King Kong Copy: He looks like a giant white-and-blue gorilla.
- Megaton Punch: His Extinction 'To Da Moon'. He punches the opponent so hard, they fly off-screen and land in the background.
- Token Good Teammate: He's pretty much the only straight-up good guy in the entire game
- Big Eater: Is the God of Hunger after all. One of his extinctions has him eating his opponent.
- Blessed With Suck: His immortality comes with an insatiable appetite and he has to eat an endless supply of meat to maintain it. This makes it very hard to hold onto any worshipers since they are in constant fear of getting eaten.
- Blood Knight: He really likes to devour anyone.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: A simple version more akin to the Bacon alignment on the trope page's image. Due to the curse, his only desire is eating. Nothing else matters, even holding onto worshippers, as failing to eat means he loses his immortality, and by extension, his life.
- Death from Above: Grape Crusher.
- Horror Hunger: He has to constantly eat human flesh; otherwise, he will lose his immortality and die.
- Jerkass: Will gladly eat anyone in sight.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Has a Sonic Roar.
- Mighty Glacier: The biggest and slowest character in the game, but also does the most damage.
- Nominal Hero: Fights for humanity for the purpose of eating them himself. He's a "good guy" because Diablo or Vertigo's victory would be worse than that.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: A big yellow one that walks upright.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: Armadon is fighting to protect the Earth and its ecosystem as a whole. Humans don't really matter to him, though his victory would definitely be a good thing for humanity (because it means freedom from the more dangerous gods).
- Gaia's Vengeance: Fights to protect the Urth's ecological balance from the destruction caused by the gods' battles.
- Informed Species: Is identified as a "Tristegosaurotops" (Jurassic World, anyone?) but has features more akin to Centrosaurus, Kentrosaurus (yes, they are two different dinos) and Ankylosaurus, with a little Iguanodon mixed in, than the species included in said name.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Falling Spikes. He fires out giant spikes from his body into the air that land on his opponent.
- Mighty Glacier: He's slow but very strong.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: A cross between a Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and Stegosaurus.
- Shock and Awe: One of his Extinctions, Meditation. Also Taken for Granite.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: He's a Virtuous Beast, but his victory is not a good thing for humanity (given that he's fighting for raptorkind instead).
- According to some sources, his human followers are actually allowed to live if they hunt enough game or conquer other tribes to feed him and his clan.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Talon's shredder Extinction involves him moving around his target at high speed, tearing them apart.
- Fragile Speedster: Well, he is a raptor. He's the smallest and fastest character in the game
- Jerkass: Though less malicious than just apathetic toward mankind.
- Nominal Hero: Considers humans no more than cattle.
- Papa Wolf: Fights for a tribe of smaller raptors that he considers his children.
- Raptor Attack: One of the most recognized examples of the trope.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Inverted. He cares about other dinosaurs but regards humans as nothing more than dinner.
- Zerg Rush: One of his Extinctions, Stampede, involves summoning a pack of young raptors to shred the fallen opponent.
- Big Bad: He's the leader of the Destructive Beasts.
- Breath Weapon: Most of his attacks involve breathing fire.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Diablo is capable of breathing fire.
- Dragged Off to Hell: One of his Extinctions causes to Earth to swallow his defeated opponent amidst an eruption of flames, implying this to be their ultimate fate.
- Even Evil Has Standards: In the novel, even he, the evil incarnate, is disgusted by Necrosan's sinister plans.
- Kill It with Fire: He has two Extinctions under this category.
- Informed Species: Some source media identify him as an Allosaurus, despite him simply being a slightly smaller Sauron with different colors and fire-breathing abilities.
- Meaningful Name: "Diablo" means "devil" in Spanish.
- Omnicidal Maniac: His main motivation is to destroy everything and leave behind only the most evil.
- Playing with Fire: Has a number of fire-based attacks.
- Animalistic Abomination: She's not of this world. She's not even of this universe. Vertigo originates from another dimension entirely, exposure of which causes most human minds to go insane, and her powers in particular have a tendency to induce madness as well. Vertigo might very well be the most Lovecraftian of the gods.
- Baleful Polymorph: Can turn her enemy into a cow if she wants.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: She has a retractable stinger on the end of her tail.
- Mad God: Her mere presence is said to cause insanity in her followers.
- Mix-and-Match Creatures: She has the body of a theropod dinosaur and the head of a cobra.
- Monstrous Cannibalism: One of her Extinctions is to shrink her defeated enemy and then eat them.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: She was sealed in the Moon by the arch-mage Balsafas.
- Shout-Out: La Vache Qui Rit = The Laughing Cow.
- Snakes Are Sinister: She has the head of a cobra and is one of the more evil characters in the game.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only playable female beast of the cast.
- Taken for Granite: Able to petrify her enemies and shatter them with her tail.
- Anti-Villain: Is one of the Destructive Beasts, yet has a noble goal in mind.
- Fartillery: One of his moves has him literally fart a cloud of green gas that slowly floats to the other side of the screen (and dissipates after travelling one screen-length); if the opponent fails to evade it, they will be stunned. He's also the current trope image.
- Lightning Bruiser: His small size make shim one of the fastest characters.
- King Kong Copy: He looks like a giant gray-and-orange gorilla.
- Urine Trouble: His Golden Shower Extinction has him urinate on the opponent, with said urine being acidic enough to burn the body down to bare bones.
- Was Once a Man: He was originally a Witch Doctor who accidentally transformed himself into a filth-ridden giant ape.
Introduced in the unreleased sequel and in The Avatars novel:
- Off with His Head!: His Extinction results in him chopping off his opponents head..
- Panthera Awesome: He's a smilodon.
ArikAvatar of Sauron
KazeAvatar of Blizzard
TorAvatar of Armadon
KeenaAvatar of Talon
- And Show It to You: Her Extinction Move has her using her opponent's intestines like a jump rope.
- Kid Hero: She's 15.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: The Light to Malyssa's Dark Feminine.
- Wolverine Claws: Her Weapon of Choice, making her something of Call-Forward to X-23.
SinjinAvatar of Diablo
- An Axe to Grind: His Weapon of Choice.
- The Faceless: Has to wear his Evil Mask everytime due to his decaying face.
MalyssaAvatar of Vertigo
- The Starscream: Her ending reveals her to be this, using her magic to break Vertigo's hold over her people so she can rule them herself.
ShankAvatar of Chaos. In the novel, happens to be Chaos' human form.
Xiao MingAvatar of Slashfang
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Although he constantly denies it.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Fights with his bare hands. In fact, his bio lists his weapon as "Himself!".
- Assimilation Plot: In the unreleased sequel, he wants to hatch his brood via human bodies.
- Big Bad: Of the sequel.
- Draco Lich: He's a skeletal dragon with some muscles still attached. Dinosaurs Are Dragons being in full force in this game, he resembles a theropod with horns and wings.
- Final Boss: He was intended to be this, if the game was ever released.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: He was hatched in a meteorite that turned out to be an egg.