Characters of the Polly Pocket toyline and media.
Polly and her friends
The main character of the franchise. She loves having fun with her friends, and going on lots of adventures. In the 2003-6 specials, she was rich, and the lead singer and lead guitarist of her band, Polly and the Pockets. In the 2018 series, she uses a special locket that allows her to shrink to tiny size.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: To shrink, she says, "Tiny power!", and anyone making physical contact when she says it will shrink with her. She returns to normal size when saying "Go big."
- Girlish Pigtails: Her usual hairstyle in the 2018 TV series.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Has blonde hair and is really friendly.
- Incredible Shrinking Man: She gains this power thanks to the Pocket Locket.
- Multicolored Hair: She has blonde hair with purple streaks in the 2018 TV series.
- Secret Identity: She has to keep her Pocket Locket powers a secret to everyone, especially her family.
One of Polly's girlfriends. She is shown to have a likeness for fashion and shopping. In the original specials, she was the keyboardist of Polly and the Pockets.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Originally a brunette with purple eyes, she later had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes in the second half of her 2010 incarnation, then becomes a redhead with green eyes in 2018.
- Named by the Adaptation: She is given the surname Draper in her 2018 incarnation.
- Purple Eyes: In her 2003-10 incarnations.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: In the 2018 incarnation.
- Mixed Ancestry: She is Scottish American.
Polly's friend who is tech-savvy and a skilled inventor. In the original specials, she was the drummer of Polly and the Pockets.
A friend of Polly who is fond of sports and animals. In the original specials, she was the bassist of Polly and the Pockets.
Polly's friend who is kind and gentle, and is artistic. In the original specials, she was the tambourine player of Polly and the Pockets.
A later addition to Polly's friendship circle, she's adventurous and also a talented cook.
One of Polly's male friends who likes skateboarding and has a secret crush on her.
- The One Guy: In the 2010 incarnation, he was the only male in Polly's friendship circle.
Rick's best friend and follower.
2018 TV series
A male student in Polly's class.
Pocket family members
Polly's lookalike cousin who comes to visit for the grand opening of the Pocket Plaza hotel.
- Brief Accent Imitation: She manages to mimic an American accent fluently when in disguise as Polly.
- I Am Very British: Pia comes from England and is posh.
- Spanner in the Works: If she didn't improvise with a Rousing Speech of her own at the live broadcast of the grand opening when she did, Beth would've won.
- Strong Family Resemblance: She almost completely resembles Polly, with the one difference being her hair color. She eventually dyes her hair to match Polly's when she pretends to be her.
- Twin Switch: She and her cousin pull one together in the special.
Polly's single father.
- The Ghost: He is only mentioned in the first two specials before finally making an onscreen appearance in Pollyworld.
2018 TV series
Polly's grandmother and the previous bearer of the Pocket Locket.
Polly's little brother.
- Secret Keeper: The only family member other than Grandma Penelope who knows about the Pocket Locket and its powers.
Polly's older brother.
A trio of mean girls from Polly's school. Beth is jealous of Polly because she's the most popular girl in the class, and constantly tries to outsmart her. She is accompanied by her followers, Evie and Tori, who assist her in her schemes.
Tropes shared by all three
- Girl Posse: All three of them, with Beth as the Alpha Bitch, Evie as the Beta Bitch, and Tori as the Brainless Beauty.
- Nice, Mean, and In-Between: Tori (nice), Beth (mean), and Evie (inbetween), with the former and latter switching places depending on the situation.
- Sudden Name Change: Evie and Tori's names were switched around in ''Lunar Eclipse". Later installments give them their proper names.
Tropes applying to just Beth
- The Dragon: Gets demoted to this in Pollyworld due to Lorelei providing most of the main conflict.
- Evil Redhead: Has two-toned red hair and is very mean.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Toward Polly for her being rich and her popularity.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Serves as this for Polly since she's always trying to outsmart her.
- We Will Meet Again: Says this at the end of every feature when her plans are ruined and vows revenge on Polly again soon.
Tropes applying to just Evie
- Adaptation Dye-Job: In Lunar Eclipse she had green eyes and her hair was deep magenta, but in later installments her eye and hair colors both became brown.
- Captain Obvious: Most of her dialogue comes off as this.
- Hair Decorations: She wears a headband that matches her top.
- Spell My Name with an "S": If we are being honest her name should be spelled "Evvie" because Beth pronounces her name like that, not "Ee-vie".
Tropes applying to just Tori
- Asian Airhead: She's Asian and not very smart.
- The Ditz: She's the least mean of the trio, coming off as airheaded and carefree.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Her hair is noticeably shorter in Pollyworld, but still keeps her pigtails.
- Girlish Pigtails: Her usual hairstyle.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has bluish-black hair.
Polly's would-be stepmother who secretly despises her and plots with Beth to get her sent to a boarding school.
- Big Bad: The main antagonist of Pollyworld.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She seems nice around John, but whenever he is not around, she's cruel and dishonest.
- Evil Plan: Get Polly sent to boarding school so she can have John all to herself.
- Near-Villain Victory: She was close to Polly being sent to boarding school and having John all to herself, but Beth obliviously turns on the system to the control room, causing their plot to be broadcast to everyone. If Beth didn't activate the system when she did, Lorelei would've won without question.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is her name spelled with an "e" or an "a"? Different sites use different spellings.
2018 TV series
The main villain of the 2018 series. Penelope's former college roommate who is determined to steal the Pocket Locket and use its power for her own needs.
Griselle's ditsy granddaughter and Polly's nemesis.
- Black Hole Belly: No matter how much she eats she stays slim.
- Cuteness Proximity: She is prone to this, with birds in particular.
- The Kids Are American: Her grandma is British, but Gwen has an American (or Canadian) accent.
- Obsessed with Food: Her mind is often focused on food.
- Villainous Glutton: Though she's more gluttonous than villainous.
- Ax-Crazy: Barb is so angry that she kidnaps the lead star of the movie, Rocco Sage, and tied her to a missile, trying to send her into the sky in hopes that it would fail and fall down, resulting in Rocco's death.
- Light Is Not Good: She is evil, but wears pink.
- Pink Means Feminine: Look at her outfit.
Pia's boarding school teacher who comes with her to the Pocket Plaza grand opening.
The host of Roll Like That.