The character page for Pokémon: The Great Adventure. Don't list canon-only tropes.
SPOILERS are very likely to appear despite our efforts, so tread carefully when following this page.
Ash's half elder brother and an Aura Guardian with very weak powers, he is two years older and hates Team Rocket. Currently seeking to stop the Rebels in Johto with his friends, Lyra and Ethan.
- Archnemesis Dad: Played weirdly to say the least. Simon left at an early age because he didn't like his father was a Mafia boss. It still lasts to this day, to the point the kid uses his half-brother's last name rather than his own. Strangely enough, despite being fully aware of it, Giovanni still dotes on him and Ash ...
- Big Brother Instinct: Definitely. He didn't even know Ash was his brother that he was already trying to protect him from being crushed by Giovanni. Given how strong Ash is, this is hardly necessary ...
- Big Brother Mentor: Older than Ash and more relaxed, as well as already knowledgeable in Aura, the two have an excellent relationship. Ash likes him a lot.
- Composite Character: Word of God clearly based the boy on Silver/Kamon from the G/S/C series, but with the twist of being Ash's brother. His name shows it as it comes from Silver/Kamon. There was already a Silver in the story.
- Cool Big Bro: Is very friendly and caring toward Ash, trying to protect him from Giovanni's influence and actively supporting him during the Indigo Conference.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Can control Aura, although his powers are considerably weaker than Ash's.
- Fiery Red Head: Inverted. Simon has crimson-red hair but is quieter than Ash.
- Missing Mom: His mother, Esmeralda, died protecting him from Team Dark Moon.
- One Steve Limit: The reason why his name is Simon instead of Silver.
- Weak, but Skilled: Having discovered his powers earlier, Simon is more skilled than his younger brother in the use of Aura. However, their power level are on a totally different scale. And their mentor is even stronger.
Team Rocket's leader and Simon's father, he is officially Ash's uncle as he and Bruno (Ash's official father) are siblings. Unofficially, however, he is Ash's biological father due to a one-night stand with Delia. Though a criminal lord and an antagonist at first, he quickly allies with the group after the rebellion of a fraction of Team Rocket. He and Silver became friends after the man saved his son from Team Dark Moon.
- Doting Parent: Is always here for either of his children, sometimes despite their wishes, and gave Ash his Sandshrew after his victory.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Utterly loves his sons despite the fact both antagonize him for being a criminal. When Simon was captured and Esmeralda died, he was unable to do anything for some time and swore eternal friendship to Silver after the rescue.
- So Proud of You: said word for word to Ash after his victory.
One of the five Ancient Rulers and the youngest of them, she is nonetheless the second most powerful of the lot and stands for Good and Harmony. After dying sealing the dimensional rift over Shamouti Island, the life energy of the place slowly restored her strength and resurrected her after a mere thousand years. She still remained asleep, keeping Lugia company, in order to avoid Arceus. She reappears after saving Ash and Lugia with Shiny Celebi's help and holds off the three Birds, buying time for the group to restore the balance. She is Dana's little sister and Silver's wife, much to everyone's surprise.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Good and Harmony.
- Badass Boast: Gives one to the three Birds during their fight."Do you think I am a low-ranking Legendary? Please, to your standards, I am at least Alpha-level!"
- Blade on a Stick: wields a spear that crosses with Magic Staff.
- Deity of Human Origin: According to the comparison between the Five Rulers and the Legendaries, it is implied Nathea and her siblings were just humans who received god-like powers.
- Divine Date: Nathea is clearly said to have been a god when Eä was still there. She and Silver are husband and wife, with a son and an adoptive daughter.
- God in Human Form: How she met Silver. She managed to maintain the guise for twelve years ... until someone killed said guise.
- God of Good: Her role in Eä.
- Gold and White Are Divine
- Good Is Not Soft: Goddess of Harmony and Good. Second strongest of her family. Says she had the task of protecting Eä from inside and outside threats and was pretty good at it. Just watch her smack the Bird Trio around ...
- Hot God: Since she looks like Lucy, who was Silver's ex-girlfriend, yes, she is attractive.
- Inexplicably Identical Individuals: She and Lucy look extremely like one another.
- Light 'em Up: Her main form of magic.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: to go with the spear.
- No-Sell: being a Deity of Human Origin, Nathea is immune to the power of the Heart Flute. This proves crucial in stopping Ash during the Third Movie.
- Physical God: Given she's a Deity of Human Origin, that's normal.
- You Shall Not Pass!: Pulled one against the three Birds so Ash could bring the Ice Pearl to the altar. Too bad the birds Took a Third Option ...