The villainous team of the Galar region. Designed after soccer fanatics in behaviour and Punks in appearance, they are a toxic group of people who look up to Marnie, an upcoming challenger wishing to become the Champion of Galar. Though their admiration for her is pure, they make sure to use any means necessary to stop anyone else trying to become the Champion so that she succeeds.
- Abhorrent Admirer: Downplayed: Marnie doesn't seem to hate them, but their efforts to "help" her are usually pretty disruptive, annoying her and forcing her to tell them to stop.
- Blow That Horn: The male grunts are frequently seen blowing their two-belled vuvuzelas, including immediately before battle.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": Y, in this case. In addition to the Y logo on their shirts (tilted 135 degrees counterclockwise), they've got Y-shaped two-belled vuvuzelas and Y-shaped covers for the giant safety pins on their backs.
- Dark Is Evil: So far, they've only been seen using the Galarian Zigzagoon line, which is Dark/Normal.
- Delinquent Hair: The male grunts have mohawks, the female grunts are shaved at the sides, and both of them are half-dyed pink.
- Fat Bastard: The male grunts are rather chubby.
- Football Hooligans: They're designed after them, being a fan club of Marnie turned street gang dedicated to sabotaging her rivals.
- Funny Background Event: When the player battles Marnie, they're there in the background, cheering her on.
- Loony Fan: The whole team is this to Marnie. They even carry banners with her image in them and also rush in out of nowhere to cheer her on during her battles, remaining in the background.
- Multicolored Hair: Half black, half pink.
- The Quincy Punk: Themed after them as they're a typical despiction of British hooligans.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Well, hot pink and black, but you get the point.
- Sequel Escalation: Inverted. Like Team Skull, their "plans" don't involve destroying the world, and in fact they aren't even out to steal money, just make a ruckus that Marnie can exploit.
- Spikes of Villainy: Spiked anklets, spiked bracelets, spiked vuvuzela bells, and a nasty attitude.