Here's a sheet for the characters of Planetary Moe.
- The Napoleon: Not as short as Pluto, but hanging out with the main 8 planets, it's pretty glaring. Oh, do not ever mention two moons are taller than him.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She has little patience for most everyone else.
- The Smurfette Principle: She's the only planet in the Solar System who's explicitly female.
- Ambiguous Gender: His/her appearance and actions are just all-over-the-place enough to make one wonder whether s/he's male or female.
- Beware the Nice Ones: S/he's seen his share of misery and conflict. Although that may be expected, since s/he's the living embodiment of the planet Earth.
- Hair Decorations: There's one on his/her hair. Cut it, though, and s/he dies.
- Idiot Hair: It's a flower.
- Distinguishing Mark: The famous "Jupiter spot" is a birthmark. Word of God says that it's "on a place he can't show us".
- Singing Voice Dissonance: Saturn's singing voice is said to sound like the underworld.
- Early Installment Character-Design Difference: From silver to blonde.
- Closet Geek: She's a very diehard fan of Japanese works, especially Sailor Moon. Of course, she'll never for the life of her tell anyone, let alone Earth.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: She dresses up in rather Victorian-ish clothes.
Phobos and Deimos
- Prone to Tears: Always looks about to cry and shivering.
- Selective Magnetism: Attracts sharp objects. Particularly knives.
VY Canis Majoris
- Animal-Eared Headband: Wolf ears, since he's part of Canis Major.
- Curtains Match the Window: Red eyes, red hair.
Summer Triangle (Altair, Deneb and Vega)
Blue Straggler (Vampire Stars)
The Black Hole/Sagittarius A
- Big Bad: Sort of; he's the closest thing to an actual "villain" in the comic. He even has an evil laugh.
- Extreme Omnivore: When he says that he'll devour something, he means it.
Lady Milky Way
- Time Abyss: She's one of the oldest characters, while still looking young enough to pass for a lady in her twenties.