- Blinding Bangs
- Broken Angel: In the most literal sense. His wings are charred to small stubs, grows two pairs of horns, and he's emancipated.
- Death Seeker
- Elderly Immortal: Which is strange, considering that the Archangels are the same age as him, yet the oldest they look is somewhere in their twenties or thirties.
- Elemental Powers
- Fantastic Arousal: His tail is pretty sensitve, hence why he usually keeps it under his robes.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Prior to his rebellion. As time went on, his eyes gradually grew more red.
- Lonely at the Top
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Look at him◊.
- "Usually I dont like like being down here but There has been a grievous mishap and I cannot allow this to continue."
The leader of Heaven, responsible for making everything run smoothly. Blog can be found here.
- Archangel Michael
- Badass Longcoat: With no sleeves to amp up the badass part.
- The Captain
- The Chains of Commanding
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Associated with gold and white.
- Cool Sword
- The Leader: Type II
- Never Sleep Again: Due to the aforementioned nightmares that he has, he occasionally visits certain angels to see if they're still alive.
- Papa Wolf
- Resurrective Immortality
- Sleep Cute: Michael occassionally sleeps in the same bed with his brothers, seeing as it comforts him a lot and stops the nightmares.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He tries to enforce a law which will prohibit any Heavenly being to contact any denizen of Hell, all because he thought that would make sure no one would die. Although his reasons did start to waver after a while.
- When He Smiles: Uriel seems to think it's pretty great.
- You Gotta Have Green Wings: In his youth, he dyed his wings bright green.
- You Will Be Spared: During Gabriel's execution, he couldn't bring himself to be the executioner and flew off with him.
- The Dragon
- The Dreaded: Completely loyal to Lucifer, he follows her order without fail. Said orders usually involve killing any rebel forces that wish to overthrow her.
- Dual Wielding: Uses a pair of swords as his primary weapons.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast / Red Baron: The Enforcer.
- In a meta sense, The Right Hand of Heavennote may count as well.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: As a secondary weapon.
- "Messages to send, people to care for. Of course, I always have time for a visit."
The former Angel of Messages and the patron Angel of fire.
- Archangel Gabriel
- Archer Archetype: He's the odd one out to not having a sword since using it hindered his ability to fly.
- The Chick
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Associated with green and brown.
- Due to the Dead: Buried the first Chastity beside the only other Virtue that has died.
- Flying Postman
- Killed Off for Real
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- My God, What Have I Done?: After several people explained how the first Chastity's death was tragic to the rest of the Virtues, Gabriel has an epiphany that they were more human than the angels perceive them to be. This was short-lived since Temperantia killed him anyway, but he was one of the few angels who saw them in a more sympathetic light instead of considering them abominations.
- Off with His Head!: Done in by Temperance in Seraph Mode.
- Playing with Fire: It's just implied, but if Chastity's dying memory involved fire then Gabriel to some extent has this.
- You Will Be Spared: He kills the first Chastity in a more 'merciful' way. Uriel originally suggested something more painful.
- Red Baron: The Shadow.
- "I do believe Michael was right in sending me down here Some of these Virtues, it would seem, need to repent."
The Angel of Repentance, as well as the patron of the arts. He's also the (self-proclaimed) angel who's in charge of the Virtues.
Blog can be found here
- '80s Hair: His hair has been described as a mullet.
- Archangel Uriel
- The Big Guy
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Associated with the warmer side of the spectrum in general, which is odd considering that he's supposed to be the patron angel of wind.
- Fiery Redhead: He has been described as stubborn multiple times.
- Moral Myopia: All the angels suffer from this on some degree, but Uriel by far is the worst.
- Red Baron: The Ghost.
- "I meant that this place is just downright filthy. Not even in an interesting way."
- Ambiguously Brown
- Archangel Raphael
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Associated with white and blue.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- The Smart Guy
- Red Baron: While unknown, it's been stated that he has multiple.
CathatelAn Angel responsible for maintaining the Garden of Eden. Blog can be found here.
AmbrielA lower-ranked angel with the job of delivering mail. Blog can be found here.
TirasAn angel who teaches young angels about history. Blog can be found here.
- Admiring the Abomination: A variant they seem to be very interested in the Virtues.