Characters of Persona4tress 2
The BLU Team
The Whole Team
The Spy (Cyrille Dufort)
- Ax-Crazy: Calls his job "entertainment", for one.
- Deadpan Snarker: Shows shades of this, mostly self-deprecating.
- Dissonant Serenity: Is noticeably more confident in the shadow world, which is filled with hostile disfigured monsters.
- Freaky Is Cool
- Knife Nut
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Shrinking Violet: Comes off like this...
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: ...when he's not on the battlefield.
- Sketchy Successor: Even after he shows he's competent in battle, his teammates still aren't sure about him because of his...demeanor.
- Socially Awkward Hero
- The Spock
- Tarot Motifs: The Moon.
- Eccentric Mentor
- The Engineer: Duh.
- Forgets to Eat: Whenever he's focused on anything.
- The Perfectionist
- Stepford Smiler: He overworks himself to the point of straining his sanity, he can't get over his failures, he's responsible for the death of his best friend... and you would never guess by how he acts.
- Tarot Motifs: The Magician.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Cooldown Hug: Justified. Holding the Medic back stops him from moving, and therefore hurting himself.
- Dumb Muscle: How he pretends to be.
- Genius Bruiser: What he really is.
- Motive Moderating Mother
- Humongous Mecha: His shadow.
- Living Emotional Crutch
- Papa Bear
- Real Men Wear Pink: As much as he wants to hide it out of pride.
- Tarot Motifs: The Hierophant.
- Unwanted Glasses Plot: He only needs them to read (and to see through the fog), which he does in private, anyway.
- Chained by Fashion: Most certainly not symbolic of anything whatsoever.
- Fighting from the Inside
- Hearing Voices: An insane/evil example.
- Jerkass: Asks to be thanked whenever he does anything, has a cold disposition, and doesn't care about any of the people who's lives he's in charge in.
- Living Statue: His shadow.
- The Medic: Also duh.
- Shout-Out: A living statue with wings, an open mouth with a forked tongue, and with it's eyes covered? Bonus points for being a literal weeping angel.
- Tarot Motifs: The Devil.
- Tears of Blood: His shadow.
- Winged Humanoid: Clipped wings at that.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: His shadow has a sword through his chest.
- Sadistic Choice: Stay on BLU and stay seperate from your best friend or defect to RED and attack your other friends?
- The Resenter: Towards the Engineer.
- Tarot Motifs: The Lovers.
- We Used to Be Friends
- Attention Whore
- Jerkass: Chews everyone out and takes every opportunity to ridicule them.
- Jerkass Woobie: He thinks it's the only way people will notice him.
- Tarot Motifs: The Chariot
- Ambiguous Gender
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Prone to setting people's belongings on fire for any slight, or just hitting them.
- Pronoun Trouble: The Spy settles on referring to the Pyro with a singular "they".
The Spy (André Blanc)