This page is part of the character sheet for Pathfinder, covering Outsider creatures native to the Outer Sphere that do not fit within one of the following sub-pages:
- Blue and Orange Morality: Aeons exist beyond the understanding of most mortals, endlessly striving toward goals unfathomable to mortals. Their ways are at one moment beneficent and in the next utterly devastating, but always without ardour, compassion, or malice.
- Our Monsters Are Weird: Like the qlippoth, aeons have nothing in their forms anything approximating the human shape except by sheer coincidence.
- Sentient Cosmic Force: Each aeon embodies the realm of reality it would seek to balance, attempting to enforce a harmony as perfect as that of its physical form upon all things.
- Telepathy: Aeons mentally scan the thoughts and intentions of others, then reply with flashes of psychic projections that emit a single concept in response to whatever the other being was thinking, which displays how the aeon perceives future events might work out.
- Familiar: A paracletus can be chosen as a familiar by neutral spellcasters.
- Your Soul Is Mine: An akhana can use its tail to siphon life essence and steal the soul from a grappled foe.
- Clock Roaches: Bythos hunt beings with the ability to time travel and might have abused it.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: The bythos has a four-armed humanoid shape.
- Rapid Aging: A bythos' strikes cause a living target to rapidly age.
- The Power of the Void: The pleroma can manifest a sphere of complete and utter darkness that can potentially annihilate anything it touches.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: The Chaotic Evil Abyssal larvae appear as pallid, maggot-like creatures.
- Blob Monster: The forms of the shapeless of Limbo constantly waver and shimmer.
- Brought Down to Normal: No matter how strong they were in life, all petitioners' CR is reduced to 1 (or at most 3) by time they become one.
- Dem Bones: The petitioners in Purgatory appear as animated skeletons but are not undead.
- Everything Trying to Kill You: The hunted petitioners of Abaddon are doomed to be stalked and eventually consumed by the daemons that lust for souls unless if they survive long enough to become a daemon.
- Holy Halo: The elect petitioners of Heaven possess a golden halo.