The character sheet for the erotic game Paraphore.
BEWARE OF UNMARKED SPOILERS.
The Violet Meteorite
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: Paraphores don't normally look like meteorites - it is simply a form they can take to fit in. In order, the Paraphores in the next two layers up have taken the form of Mynt's dress and the meteorite which the denizens of the bunker in which most of the game takes place were hiding from.
- Cosmic Entity: Of the multiversal variety. Even before they "paraphrase" the location they are in, they twist and reshape the very fabric of its reality merely by existing. In the violet meteorite's case, that is visible as constant alterations in the (in-universe) game's code.
- Interdimensional Travel Device: A sentient example of one. Paraphores as a whole allow transit between them across realities.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: Paraphores are entirely aware that you, the player, are on a layer of reality above what they can currently reach. That doesn't mean that they aren't trying, however.
- Benevolent Alien Invasion: Once they've finished "paraphrasing" an area, the extent of their goals are to offer the option to gain respawn-based immortality, interdimensional travel, self-modification, and a number of other benefits.