open/close all folders
Papa's Gameria characters
- Badass Driver: According to the Flipdeck, this is her job.
- Improbable Weapon User: The platforming series has her holding a banana-shaped bazooka which fires bananas.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: She became a closer in Taco Mia, and is frowning in her art. Downplayed in Sushiria where she's a closer, but still smiles in her art.
- Official Couple: With Penny.
- One Head Taller
- Promoted to Playable: The male chef of Freezeria.
- Spiky Hair
- Dynamic Character: Allan is arguably the character that has changed most over the series, though most of the changes occurred early on. In When Pizzas Attack and Pizzeria, his most distinctive character trait was wearing a green shirt, but a few months living in Oniontown toughened him up into a street punk by his next appearance in Taco Mia, before he mellowed into a Fonzie expy in Freezeria.
- Toothy Issue: He lost a tooth while living in Oniontown, presumably in a fight. Though in later games, a hockey uniform is available as an unlockable outfit, so maybe he was a big hockey player.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Awesomesauce.
- Big Eater: His orders are some of the largest and most tedious to prepare.
- Does Not Like Spam: He doesn't seem to like fruits or vegetables going by his orders. However, he does order tomatoes and guacamole in Taco Mia and sauerkraut, onions, and tomatoes in Hot Doggeria. He even orders fruit fillings in Bakeria.
- Anchors Away: Wields one in When Burgers Attack!.
- The Captain: Of the SS Louie.
- Improbable Weapon User: She wields an anchor in When Burgers Attack!. When Sundaes Attack! has her use a flag she snapped off while trying not to get sucked in the portal.
- Nice Hat: A captain's hat.
- Pirate Girl: She's the captain of a ship. A cruise ship.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Scooperia.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cherries.
- Happily Married: To Vincent.
- Hello, Nurse!: Since Wingeria. Presumably before then too, but she doesn't come to the restaurants in her scrubs until then.
- Pink Means Feminine
- Cool Old Guy: He's built up a hefty amount of survival skills.
- Crazy Survivalist: He's constantly preparing for the end of the world.
- Cool Cat: He certainly feels this way about Cookie, his cat. He brings the little guy everywhere.
- Nice Hat: In Wingeria onward, he wears his uniform.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef of Pancakeria.
- Live Mink Coat: She owns a pet mink named Cannoli who lays around her neck.
- Nice Hat: Sports an impressive one similar to the ones the Pastaria workers wear.
- Took a Level in Kindness: In his first appearance in Pastaria, he had a pretty nasty expression complete with scowl. In subsequent games, he's downgraded to a normal customer and is a lot happier.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Pastaria.
- Trademark Favorite Food: If it's available, he'll put mint or Creameos on anything.
- Intrepid Reporter: Works with Shannon.
- Beehive Hairdo
- Cool Old Lady: She's actually the adoptive mother of the X twins, who are from another dimension.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Marshmallows.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Eggs.
- Nice Hat
- Trademark Favorite Food: Tomatoes. Or anything reddish/pinkish when tomato isn't available (such as in Donuteria).
Guy MortadelloThe former owner of the largest fast food retailer in the world, which got shut down thanks to Papa's franchise.
- 0% Approval Rating: His reputation wasn't great at all, much like the meat pies he made. The fact that Papa opened restaurants that Guy's customers flocked to in hope of better-quality food and investigations into his ingredient sources by Duke Gotcha didn't help either.
- Big Bad: Of Cheeseria. He stole the protagonist's instruments in retaliation for the titular restaurant's opening getting his last store shut down.
- Evil Counterpart: To Papa Louie.
- I Ate WHAT?!: An investigation by Duke Gotcha into his shady ingredient sources implies this. The fact that Duke received an award for this story (titled "Mystery Meat") implies that what he found wasn't pleasant at all.
- Lethal Chef: His constant downgrading of ingredient quality in his meat pies eventually made them barely palatable.
- Unknown Rival: Every restaurant Papa opened took a blow to his meat pie franchise due to customers flocking to Papa's restaurants for better-quality food. By the time we hear about him in Cheeseria, his last outlet got shut down.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: This trope is part of why he was re-promoted to closer for Donuteria.
- Nice Hat
- Mr Fix It: His job before being the chef in Cupcakeria was to fix things.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Cupcakeria.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bananas.
- Caustic Critic: Though only when you mess up his orders.
- Jerkass: For some reason, he decided to buy all the remaining tickets for the ball games in Hotdoggeria right when the protagonist was the only one next in line.
- Nice Hat: A beret.
- Clark Kenting: This is her when she's not Ninjoy.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Roy.
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Pizzeria To Go!.
- Big Eater: He is a food eating champ.
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Scooperia.
- Punny Name: For both "koi" (for her resemblance to the fish) and "curly" (because of her curly hair).
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Taco Mia.
- Author Avatar: Of Tony Solari's wife.
- Happily Married: To Tony.
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Wingeria.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Burgeria.
- Author Avatar: Of Matt Neff, the co-founder of Flipline Studios.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Sushiria.
- Gentle Giant: He's really nice and has a huge heart.
- Luminescent Blush: He has rosy pink cheeks.
- Shrinking Violet
- Trademark Favorite Food: Marshmallows.
- Big Eater: In Taco Mia, he got his job through an eating contest.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Taco Mia.
- Trash of the Titans: One minigame called "Mitch's Mess" has you find items in his ridiculously-messy workspace.
- Clark Kenting: Equipping his alternate outfit changes his name to "The Dynamoe".
- Clark Kenting: Ninjoy isn't in the smartphone port of Pizzeria, but it introduces delivery girl Joy, her true identity and Roy's older sister. Sushiria also does the same.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Ninja: It's in the name.
- Punny Name: A portmanteau of "Ninja" and "Joy".
- Ace Chef: While we don't see him do much cooking in the games, his first restaurant was apparently successful due to contrasting food quality compared to Guy Mortadello's meat pies.
- Big Good: He is the founder of the Papa Louie restaurant chain.
- Badass Moustache: It's... very thick.
- Nice Hat: His chef hat.
- Once an Episode: Somehow manages to rope in whatever poor shmuck into one of his restaurants every time. Some games give a different reason why they applied such as them working at the Hotdoggeria to get a free pass into the stadium to watch the games.
- Nice Hat
- Trademark Favorite Food: Anything spicy.
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Hot Doggeria.
- Flowers In Her Hair
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple
- Hair Decorations
- Official Couple: With Alberto.
- Woman in White
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Freezeria.
- Nice Hat: She has a little bird on hers.
- Mad Scientist: Designed to invoke this feel.
- Hair Decorations: Her bow.
- Pink Means Feminine
- Trademark Favorite Food: Strawberries and pickles. Even her dog is named Pickle.
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Pancakeria.
- Cool Helmet: Shaped like a radish.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Radishes, though it wasn't until Sushiria that anything radish-related was offered as an item.
- Badass Beard: A scruffy one at that.
- Cool Shades: Part of his ensemble.
- Official Couple: With Rhonda.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chili, especially his own personal recipe, which he supplies to the restaurant in some games.
- Promoted to Playable: Female chef in Burgeria.
- Anchors Away: Uses one in When Sundaes Attack!
- Nice Hat: A bandana.
- Punny Name: He's a pirate named Robby.
- Anti-Frustration Features: He usually unlocks already having a Silver Customer Appreciation Award, meaning you only have to serve him five orders he likes to get a Gold CAA for him, rather than the fifteen most customers need. This is to counteract the potential frustration from...
- Holiday Mode: Except for Cupcakeria, he only shows up while the restaurant is celebrating Christmas.
Sarge FanReal name: Serge D. Faniel
- Excited Show Title!: With the help of Quinn, he was able to get his name legally changed, complete with the exclamation point (although this facet was removed starting in Papa Louie 2).
- Trademark Favorite Food: He loves onions so much it's a Shocking Swerve he only orders two layers of onions in Taco Mia instead of three. When onions aren't an option he'll probably order something with berries in it. He even campaigned to get Gummi Onions stocked in the Freezeria.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cheese.
- Nerd Glasses
- Nice Hat: A top hat.
- Steampunk: Her main motif. She even attends an event called Sprocketworld which is themed around this.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content
- The One Guy: Currently the only male character who won the Customerpalooza.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Hot Doggeria.
- Dance Battler: His weapon in When Sundaes Attack is "Dance Moves".
- Disco Dan: Since Taco Mia.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Bakeria.
- Author Avatar: Of Tony Solari, co-founder of Flipline Studios.
- Happily Married: To Mandi.
- Promoted to Playable: Male chef in Donuteria.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sugar plums.
- Ambiguously Human: She has a human body, yet is a downplayed Extreme Omnivore (see below) and comes from the X Zone.
- Extreme Omnivore: A downplayed example. She tends to order unusual food combinations, most obviously in Hot Doggeria where she is the only customer to order a veggie dog with meat-based toppings.
- Ambiguously Human: Like his sister Xandra, he comes from the X Zone.
- Big Eater: He even steals Xandra's candy in one promotional art.
- New-Age Retro Hippie: Though ironically, she has no problem eating meat.
Papa Louie: When Food Attacks characters
- Evil Counterpart: To Professor Fitz.
- Big Bad: In the first game.
- The Dragon: To Radley Madish in the second game.
- Put on a Bus: Radley fired him by the second game.
Steak and Jake Characters
- Animal Gender-Bender: Steak is a cow with a prominent udder, used to fill the milk bottles. However, Steak is male.