Because several of the characters in Pages Of Harmony become different from their canon counterparts, largely due to instances of Mind Rape, a character page has been provided below. Characters in the sequel and those who carry over as main characters from the first can be put here.
Please see the original page for the show's canon character portrayals.
The central character of Pages Of Harmony and also the story's Big Bad. In an apparent quest to preserve harmony in Equestria, she extracts the pure genetic essence of the Elements of Harmony from her friends.
- Big Bad
- Immortality Seeker: Revealed to be this in Chapter 10.
- A God Am I: Goes into this hard by Chapter 12.
- Laughing Mad: Becomes this increasingly as the fic goes on.
- Chapter 11 is a notable example, in which she starts laughing maniacally and almost out of control while she's attacked by Fluttershy and bleeding from an injury. She laughs for a particular reason in that caselaughing like that helps heighten her tolerance for pain.
- Sanity Slippage: Right from the get-go, she's lost a bit of her sanity, and it quickly begins to spiral downhill.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: Basically her goal.
- Villain Protagonist
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: What are a few lives in exchange for a harmonious world? Or rather, a multiverse?
One of the most severe cases of Mind Rape in the entire story, the formerly loyal pegasus becomes a pony who despises the term. Her mind is completely altered so she believes she has lived an entirely different life, one where she has grown to mistrust and loathe everything - including herself.
- Mind Rape: The first of Twilight's friends to be put through this.
- Undying Loyalty: This is the reason why she gets experimented on first. As Twilight explained as soon as Rainbow noticed that one of her friends had gone missing she would search high and low for them.
- Villain Protagonist: Secondary example to Twilight herself.
- Voice for the Voiceless: Reluctantly this for Pinkie, considering she's the only one who understands the latter's "gesture-speak".
- Electric Torture: The primary method used on her to attribute truth and lies with pain.
- Mind Rape: Used in conjunction with the Electric Torture mentioned above.
- True Neutral: She may only speak in questions and rely on others to elaborate the truth, but she's one of the more level-headed of the corrupted bunch.
- Will Not Tell a Lie: What she insists to Twilight at first before the torture and Mind Rape begins.
- Flaying Alive: Happens more brutally to him than the scalping of Twilight's other friends.
- Gutted Like a Fish: Twilight rips out his second stomach to study how his fire-breathing abilities work.
- He Knows Too Much: What Twilight fears will happen since Spike, being her assistant, hangs around the library a majority of the time.
- Ax-Crazy: Oh yes.
- Eye Scream: Same method as that done to Sweetie Belle. And that's just the first thing that happens.
- Force Feeding: Twilight forces her to swallow a type of jellyfish called Irukandji jellyfish, causing her to slowly feel a variety of unpleasant symptoms and inflicting further alterations on her psyche.
- Villain Protagonist: The third example.
- The Conscience: A literal example rather than simply a character type.
- Morality Chain: Tries to act as this toward Twilight. Unfortunately, Twilight refuses to listen.
- No Name Given: Twilight simply refers to her as her conscience whenever she appears. Word of God states that she'll gain a name of her own later.