A human cleric of Stellina and leader of a group loyal to her as well, Jack Maclain is a straight, no-nonsense man who looks after his group. Said group is currently working to fight the Souballo Empire.
- Lawful Good: Comes with worshiping Stellina (aka the Angel of Justice).
- The Leader: Of his group of adventurers.
- No Sense of Humor: A fact that the dwarven members of his group comment on.
- The Paladin: According to his character bio, he originally tried to become one of these, only to figure out fairly quickly he wasn't cut out for it. He switched to becoming a cleric instead.
- The Spock: Speaks fairly formally and is serious and logically minded. Angelika spoofs this when they first meet.
An abjurer and the wizard of Maclain's group, Harvey is also quite serious and dutiful. After his teammate Warren was kidnapped, he swapped with Angelika and joined Julie's party.
- Anti-Magic: His specialty as an abjurer.
- Comes Great Responsibility: His attitude towards magic in general, hence why he specializes in neutralizing other magic.
- Deadpan Snarker: Downplayed since it's not as frequent as other characters, but he does drop very dry quips about the current situation from time to time.Rocky: This desert can eat a DICK.
Harvey: Your opinion is very important to it.
- Lawful Good: He's frequently annoyed by the more freewheeling nature of Julie & co., but expresses admiration when Julie shows off just what being Good means.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: He's a very uptight and very moral person who takes his responsibilities seriously. His sister is, in his own words, "a giant explosion-loving arsonist", and is clearly on the Chaotic side of the alignment spectrum.
A fighter specializing in archery, Warren falls for Jordan the moment they get to know each other.
- Archer Archetype: Subverted, as he's a friendly outgoing man, despite devoting his training to being the best archer possible.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Both he and Jordan get put under a domination spell by Janice. She released them after Brian and Angelo call her on it.
- Distressed Dude: He gets used by Calor to ensure Jordan comes willing into custody. He's set free along with Jordan by Brian and Angelo.
- Straight Gay: If he hadn't immediately sought out Jordan's company, it wouldn't even have come up.
The older of two dwarven brothers who are both fighters. He's the one with the halberd.
- Our Dwarves Are All the Same: Played with. His weapon is the only way people can tell him apart from his younger brother, despite the fact that their beards have clearly different styles and lengths, and they have somewhat different personalities.
- Running Gag: Noting that he's the one with the halberd, which is a nod to the meme from The Order of the Stick centered on "That Guy with a Halberd".
- The Quiet One: Rarely says anything, and usually it's only responding to something his brother or Maclain said.
- Weapon of Choice: A halberd, unlike his brother.
- You Can't Go Home Again: His home city was invaded by an alien army, forcing him and his brother into exile. Not that it bothers him in the main comic.
The younger of the Granitatra brothers. As a fighter, he uses an axe and shield.
- An Axe to Grind: Uses a one handed axe with a shield, as is standard for many dwarves.
- Deadpan Snarker: Frequently comments on the foibles of his teammates, usually to his older brother.
- Our Dwarves Are All the Same: He doesn't look or act exactly like his brother, but people still have trouble telling them apart.
- You Can't Go Home Again: Just like his brother.