These shikigami can only be summoned via the grey talismans at a rate of 87% with the exception of Frog-types, so-called "SSNs", which have a 1% drop rate. They, like all other shikigami, can also be obtained by assembling fragments given by players in the same guild, gotten from the Hyakkiyakō mini-game, or rewarded after completing certain quests. Regular N shikigami give four shards per hit, while Frogs give one.
N shikigami cannot be Awakened.
- Boring, but Practical: Don't let Akashita's N status fool you! Its special ability (see Shock and Awe below) is deceptively powerful in dungeons. A party with Hiromasa as a damage dealer coupled with five fully-kitted Akashita can make very short work of a stage 10 Orochi.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Akashita likes to harass people by licking them. However its tongue is much more powerful than it realizes, and as a result its victims are usually Blown Across the Room.
- Identical Stranger: The yōkai proprietor of the Mystic shop resembles a cream-colored Akashita.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Akashita is normally known for its tendency to play pranks on or bully humans and lesser yōkai, however it will stand up for both when they (or rice fields) are endangered. It also has a strong moral code and believe that good deeds should be repaid.
- Shock and Awe: Its special ability calls forth a lightning storm to zap enemies with, and has a chance to reduce their move bar.
- Batter Up!: Its basic attack has it hit an enemy once with its hagoita. And the special ability is just it hitting an enemy two more times on top of that.
- Nice Guy: For a given value of "nice". The green Amanojaku, while mischievous, doesn't actively harass or antagonize humans unlike its brethren, and will peacefully tolerate them as long as they would do the same.
- Draw Aggro: It does this by mooning the enemy and spanking on its own rump. This skill does not work when the opposite team is under Seimei's Deflector Shield.
- Forced into Evil: The red Amanojaku used to live a very peaceful and docile life in the mountains, until human settlers drove it away from its home. Enraged by this, it antagonizes them whenever given the chance, and occasionally abducts children from nearby villages.
- Dirty Coward: The yellow Amanojaku is a very timid creature, often running away or hiding inside its drum as soon as it sees humans.
- Hell Is That Noise: It often sneaks up on houses with sleeping humans and beat loudly on its drum, waking them and slowly driving them nuts.
- No Object Permanence: Because it is not the brightest of yōkai, the yellow Amanojaku thinks hiding in its drum conceals it from prying eyes. It doesn't.
- The Smurfette Principle: It is the only remotely "female" member of the quartet.
- Nice Guy: Probably one of the most helpful and friendly yōkai out there, the Chōchin-kozō actively goes around warning people of potential dangers they might encounter and how to avoid them.
- Shrinking Violet: The Chōchin-kozō is a very shy individual with an ever-flushed face. Despite his helpful nature, he is easily freaked out if someone approaches him for no reason.
- Use Your Head: His basic attack has him headbutt an enemy and dealing damage.
- Bad Liar: The Chōchin-obake is painfully honest, and cannot tell a lie to save its life.
- Determinator: As recounted in its bio, the Chōchin-obake reignited itself after being blown out by a burglar seemingly by sheer force of will, in order to warn the homeowner of the intruder and failing that, scare him away on its own.
- Japanese Pronouns: Oira, denoting rural origin.
- Nice Guy: Like the Chōchin-kozō, it is a helpful yōkai, providing illumination as well as defending the homes that house it. It is known for being mischievous and might play pranks on humans, however.
- Size Shifter: Its special skill causes it to grow larger.
FrogsStory-wise, these are Tamamo-no-Mae's summons which he claims are SSR-class demons transformed into frogs. Mechanic-wise, they are basically the same as N and they have similar skills to whichever SSR they imitate. The Oboroguruma boss summons them as minions, although these versions are far more powerful than the Joke Character ones players can acquire.
- Fake Boobs: One can clearly see the oranges it has for breasts.
- Dummied Out: The frog Miketsu was never implemented as a playable shikigami, or an NPC for that matter. However its data could still be found in the game's files.
- Dummied Out: The frog Shuten was never implemented as a playable shikigami, or an NPC for that matter. However its data could still be found in the game's files.
- Dummied Out: The frog Tamamo was never implemented as a playable shikigami, or an NPC for that matter. However its data could still be found in the game's files.
- Dummied Out: The frog Yuki was never implemented as a playable shikigami, or an NPC for that matter. However its data could still be found in the game's files.