All of the hosts of Oneyplays are referred as Funny Boys, regardless on whether they are male or not.
- Animal Motifs: Heavily associated with monkeys, especially on the subreddit.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Chris has a bizarre sense of humor, and often follows his own brand of logic while making up or answering hypothetical questions.
- Country Matters
- Crosses the Line Twice: He does this often. See N-Word Privileges for just one example.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Has two pet cats, Django and Sushi.
- The McCoy: With DingDong and Julian.
- No Indoor Voice: Chris shouts a lot, to the point where there's almost a shouting match with DingDong once a series and one loud moment per episode.
- N-Word Privileges: Chris is very liberal with his use of the words "gay" and "faggot." When pressed on it, the general response is that Julian is gay and he thinks that Chris's jokes are funny so he doesn't care.Oney: Listen, just because you're a faggot-word—Matt/DingDong: WOAH!Julian: ...what? He said "word."
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: He'll occasionally stop being funny for a moment if he wants to correct some impressions he's left on people, such as how his gay jokes against Julian are un-serious nonsense or how he respects The Nostalgia Critic despite how much they rag on him.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Chris impersonates the announcer from Smash Brothers in the openings for the second set of Left 4 Dead videos. It trails off when he says, "This is going to be shit!"
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oney to both Ding Dong and Julian.
- Seinfeldian Conversation: Comes in the form of many hypothetical questions. His most famous one involved whether or not the other hosts would physically abuse a 6-inch clone of Adolf Hitler, provided it has the memories of Hitler.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
A game programmer, who operates Wan Wan Games with his friend Julian. He first appeared playing Second Life with Chris. He and Julian left OneyPlays permanently at around 2017.
- Deadpan Snarker: Though he might start shouting at random or make funny accents, he is definitely the most level-headed of the three.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": In response to some fans trying to find out his real name, he sets up a running gag with Chris and Julian where they provoke him by calling him different fake names. In the Banjo-Kazooie playthrough alone he goes from "Max" to "Ian" and then eventually to "Mason."
- Early Installment Character-Design Difference: His design in the title cards for Chronicles of Mystara looks like a phallic shape (which might have been related to his name). Every video with him since depicts him in the title cards with his usual Rabbid-styled look. This is jokingly written off during the Pikmin playthrough as that being his larval state, from which he grew into the bunny-eared alien we now know.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Since he prefers to keep his identity entirely hidden, his depiction on title cards is a placeholder design Julian came up with. He's supposed to be an alien of some sorts, but Oney rendering the hosts in solid white makes him look like a rabbid. Most any time discussing what DingDong looks like is brought up, he usually goes along with it and makes a Rabbid reference.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni to Julians Blue Oni, but even he doesnt compare to Chriss power.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Has some elements of this, though not as many as Chris.
- The Spock: With Chris and Julian.
- Trademark Favorite Food: According to his Wan Wan profile, chicken katsu curry "as spicy as it comes."
An artist and designer, who operates Wan Wan Games with his friend DingDong. He first appeared in the playthrough of Luigi's Mansion.
- Accentuate the Negative: Julian does this at the start of Super Monkey Ball, as he's already bothered by playing the game. (It doesn't help that Julian has a history of being scared by games with large falls and precise jumps.) He likely has a history of doing so, as during Banjo-Kazooie Julian makes a comment that DingDong misconstrues as negative within the first two minutes and DingDong actually yells and chastises him for already finding something to hate about the game.
- Catchphrase: Julian tends to ask a lot of "what if" questions, so him saying "What would you do if...?" could be considered as this.
- Corpsing: They've all done it numerous times, but Julian in particular is self-admittedly bad at keeping a straight face through a joke.
- Eye Scream: He tells a (fake) story about injuring his eye on a stick and replacing it with a glass eye.
- Ho Yay: Julian is gay, and quite a few jokes are made at his expense or even because of his preferences (Julian often thinks they're funny himself). Matt (whose preference is unknown) and on fewer occasions DingDong (who is gay, and even Julian's boyfriend, but not vocal about it) also join in and get the receiving end of a few of these.
- The Hyena: Out of the group, he's the one that laughs a lot to their jokes.
- The Kirk: With Chris and DingDong.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to both DingDong and Chris.
- Signature Laugh: Julian's laugh is instantly recognizable. Finn Wolfhard of Stranger Things pointed out it sounds like Mario from "Mama Luigi."
- Trademark Favorite Food: According to his Wan Wan profile, a turkey club sandwich with steak fries.
Main Hosts 2017-Present
- Attack! Attack... Retreat! Retreat!: He is for shouting the phrase Im not afraid anymore, followed immediately afterwards by shrieks of fear.
- Crosses the Line Twice: To the point of making Chris look like a saint in comparison
- Deranged Animation: Responsible for much of this.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: One of the most popular hosts on the OneyPlays cast, due to his very eccentric mannerisms, ridiculous sense of humor, obscure references, and unique speech pattern.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even he was disturbed by the horrible game that was Global Infection.Oney: Why would you make this into a game? What is this?Zach: Did you pay for this one?Oney: Yes!Zach: Chris, how much did you fucking pay for this game?Oney: This may have been twenty-five dollars.Zach: Are you kidding me?Tomar: Please get a refund! Please!Zach: Chris, this did not FUCKING cost twenty-five dollars!
- Gag Nose: Is always depicted with a large nose in animations and title cards. Which might have something to do with his voice.
- Little Known Facts: Spouts these often, like the story of the man who made a homunculus from human semen and an egg.
- Little People: Has a fascination with weird little men, and is often the topic of many hypotheticals.
- Mythical Motifs: His Gag Nose, bizarre voice, and eccentric tendencies have earned him many comparisons to goblins. He also has a popular video on his own channel focusing on a goblin-like "funny little dancing creature.. He also shares many similarities with aliens, and refers to them often.Oney: Its always aliens with you!
- Nerdy Nasalness: This is his real voice. It suits him well.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Definitely the Red Oni compared to the others he has paired with, including Tomar, Lyle, Chris and even JonTron.
- Refuge in Audacity: To the point of making Chris and others look tame by comparison. He will often say very insulting things and then immediately apologize for saying those things, only to follow up with something more insulting.Zach: Have you ever seen the Chubby Bunny Challenge Lady on YouTube?Oney: No?Zach: Its two big fat ugly twins-oh I shouldnt say that, thats mean.Niall: Nonono, its o-Zach: Its two big fat nasty ugly twins-Oney and Niall start laughing.
- Zach: Hey everybody did you know that if you- (7 continuous seconds of censor bleep)?Oney: You cant say that. Im pretty sure thats literally going to get the channel deleted.
- Seinfeldian Conversation: Also makes a lot of hypothetical questions, but they are almost always based on surreal little humanoid creatures.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Often and always.
- Sixth Ranger: Makes apperance in the channels from time to time, but joins permanently after Julian and =Ding Dong= leave.
- Those Two Guys: Often appears with either Tomar or Lyle. Sometimes, its just him and Chris playing games, like the 4/20 episode.
- Nothing but Skin and Bones: He's very thin, so in the thumbnails (and a Blender image created by Chris) he's depicted as this.
- Sixth Ranger: In 2016 and 2017, he showed up more often than any other guest, including good chunks of Pokemon Red, Kingdom Hearts (including the infamous "Hitler clone" scenario), Banjo Kazooie, and other smaller series.
- Axe-Crazy: Has no qualms about spin attacking an entire police force in order to escape.
- Everyone Has Standards: He's horrified at the very idea of someone putting gems up his urethra.
- Hostage Situation: Was once held hostage and was threatened to be killed if the name "Beefaroni" didn't get enough votes. Luckily for Crash, it did.
- Pædo Hunt: He ends up spin attacking several police men and Chris Hansen after being accused of this.
- Pokémon Speak: Downplayed. He can speak in full sentences but most of his dialogue consists of him saying "Whoa!".
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents
- Bumbling Dad: His parental skills are questionable at best. For one thing, he thinks Julian (a grown man) is still in school.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: At least, they make you violate your son's personal space.
- Unwilling Roboticisation: N. Gin wants to do this to Julian. More specifically, he wants to "burn him into a robot" and replace Julian's genitals with a rocket. Apparently, the latter has happened before since Julian tells him that they can't do that everyday.
- Abnormal Ammo: Has a pistol that shoots cars. Not small toy cars, but actual vehicles.
- Ambiguously Bi: Has made many sexual advances with multiple people, but also has a white wife that she attached to her car.
- Anti-Air: Has a tendency to doom any aircraft around her, from smashing through blimps to shooting whole cars at helicopters to causing planes to crash into skyscrapers
- Blue and Orange Morality: Slaughtered at least 3 people on her way to a Madea movie.
- Comically Invincible Hero: Well, "hero" is a strong word.
- Eye Beams: Obtained these with a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon. Combined with her Flight powers, she becomes a force to be reckoned withMotifs: Motifa Rains Her Fury!!
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: utilized one of these earlier to get around the city, and also to attach vehicles and people together.
- Hypocritical Humor: After using her eye beams to wreak havoc and kill many innocent people, Chris tries to explain that she was wiping away the filthy whites from the face of the earth. When DingDong rebuts that claim by saying most of the victims were black, Chris explains that she cant tell the difference because shes not racist.
- Mind over Matter: Has incredible telekinetic powers, which she bought from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
- Megaton Punch: She can throw punches that immediately explode when it come into contact with something.
- Memetic Badass
- Nominal Hero: For all of her destructive tendencies, she is still considered a hero.
- Not Quite Flight: Zigzagged. She can fly fast enought to catch up to planes and destroy blimps, but whether flailing around senselessly in the air can be considered flying is anyones guess.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Up to Eleven
- Sealed Evil in a Can: As quoted by Julian, A terrible power has been rereleased into the world.
- Sassy Black Woman: Except for the few times where she inexplicably transformed into an old white guy. DingDong claims its due to white-washing
- Catchphrase: "Brown bricks". Also, "Go Go Gadget", just like in the original series, but instead of being followed up with any actual gadgets (like "Go Go Gadget copter"), it's followed by complete sentences, which proceed to warp reality.Inspector Gadget: Go Go Gadget gravity is now inverted.Inspector Gadget: Go Go Gadget your memories are all fake.Inspector Gadget: Go Go Gadget the color black everywhere is now white.
- Jerkass: Usually uses his reality warping powers to torture Penny.
- Reality Warper: He can make anything happen just by stating "Go Go Gadget" followed by whatever he wants.